Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

You Meant Something to Somebody Else

by harlequingirl-x

Ryan wants Brendon. It's as simple as that. The complicated part is geting what he deserves. This is a Brendon/Ryan one shot. Based on a 'supposed' dream that fictional Ryan had. It's a laugh.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-22 - Updated: 2008-11-23 - 1416 words

?Blocked
Brendon laid Ryan down softly on the big bed at the hotel he was staying in. It was shaped like a heart and had rose petals all over it. The room smelled of flowers and well, sex. Brendon pulled Ryan’s pants off smiling to himself after realizing that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. Ryan sat up and removed any remaining clothing left on Brendon and Himself. Brendon gently yet forcefully pushed Ryan on his back and kissed a trail from his neck down to his abdomen. Brendon looked up at Ryan with a wicked smile on his face. Brendon grabbed hold of Ryan's now erect penis, running his tongue all over it. He took his fully in his mouth as Ryan softly thrusted his hips to meet the back of Brendon's throat. Ryan groaned every time he sucked his fore skin. Brendon pulled away and looked him in the eyes. Brendon began to suck his fingers making them very wet as he traced circles around Ryan's opening. He took Ryan in his mouth again and thrusted his fingers into him. Ryan let out a cry, It wasn’t a cry of pain, it was of pleasure. Brendon began to work his fingers into him until he heard Ryan practically scream, Brendon hit his prostate. Hard. He continued playing with the sweet spot. He grazed his nails over it, scissoring his fingers around it. And just plain thrusting and rubbing it. He felt Ryan's body convulsing as he pulled away quickly yet again. This time, Brendon shoved his cock in Ryan's mouth. But not to get off just yet… It was to get him lubed up. Brendon reached between Ryan’s legs again and pulled them apart, he motioned for Ryan to change positions into ‘d-style’ Brendon took him from behind starting off with short thrusts and then fast and deep. Ryan began to move his ass backwards meeting Brendon hips with every thrust, Brendon cried out before he pulled out. Brendon was now laying on his back and suggesting for Ryan to climb his lap. Brendon entered him for the last time and thrust like made. Profanities dripped fro both their mouths as the warned each other of there climax. The both came. In long strands and for a while. Tears we’re falling from Ryan's eyes because it was so intense and Brendon was laying with his eyes closed.

‘Shit’ Ryan said looking at his cock. It was as hard as a rock and he was not looking forward to fixing it. Just another dream, wishing it was reality…

Ryan slid out of his bunk quietly. It was 4.36am and he was certain that no one would be up for at least another 7 or 8 hours. He walked to the bathroom and opened the door quietly. ‘Let’s get this over with’ he spoke to himself almost silently dropping his sweat pants and boxers to the floor. Ryan turned on the shower. While waiting for the shower to warm up he sat on the top of the vanity. Ryan removed his shirt and started to caress his chest. He flicked his fingers over his nipples making them slightly harder. He began tickling his abdomen, running his fingers dangerously close to his package. Ryan jumped off the cabinet; he opened the small doors and reached for the lube. He again, sat on the vanity and poured a generous amount on his palm. He slowly lubricated his cock, moaning softly. He began to slowly thrust into his palm, gently rubbing his left thigh with his left hand at the same time.

He began to speed up the jerking making his lull his head back in pleasure. Ryan thought of the dream he jus had, he remembered having Brendon's lips around his cock. He remembered having Brendon's fingers inside of him. He remembered the way he would curl them up ways to reach his pleasure point. ‘Unh.’ He quietly moaned. He sped his hand movements up, seeing his slit start too ooze out a special substance. He continued jerking his cock, and thrusting his hips. ‘Mhmm’ he moaned again as his stomach tensed up. ‘Ooooh’ he continued. Faster and faster, his moves became erratic. ‘Mmm, Brendon’ he moaned. He shot his load all over his chest. He felt so good. But his thoughts were interrupted by the door knob slightly jiggling.

‘Hello?’ he heard someone say as they opened the door.

‘Brendon?’ Ryan asked forgetting the fact that he was completely naked with semen on his chest.

‘Oh, um I heard someone say my name as I got up for a drink’

‘You heard that!?’ Ryan asked shocked.

‘Well, yeah’ he said

‘Um do you want me to go?’ Brendon spoke again.

‘It’s ok, I’ll get out now’ Ryan began grabbing a towel

‘No, its okay stay.’ Brendon said walking toward him. Brendon felt extremely strange. He had a certain attraction to Ryan more than ever.

Ryan looked down at Brendon. It was like a dream. Someone pinch him. Ryan's eyes trailed down Brendon's body. He was shirtless and had baggy pyjama pants. He was obviously wearing no underwear because ‘Bren Bren’ was awake.

‘You know, the shower is still on.’ Brendon said seductively as Ryan looked to see it. ‘Why don’t we test the water out?’ Ryan smirked. ‘You have to loose these first,’ Ryan slid own Brendon's body and pulled his pants down with his teeth. Brendon through his head back as Ryan's lips found his way onto Brendon's cock. ‘Yum!’ Ryan giggled as he stood up and pulled Brendon over to the shower. The second they stepped into the shower Brendon grabbed his face and kissed Ryan passionately, Brendon pulled away and vigorously turned Ryan around, and pushed him against the glass, it was cold and the steam was dripping, but the only thing Ryan’s mind crossed was how much his aching erection pounded. ‘Please Brendon, don’t tease me.’ Ryan said as Brendon smirked and took hold of his cock. He gave it sloppy and weak jerks as he grinned at him. ‘Bren…’ he whined as Brendon's hand sped up again. ‘unh.’ Ryan moaned, he still couldn’t believe that this was happening. Brendon placed his cock at Ryan's entrance and slowly pushed into him. ‘Oooooh, that feels good’ Ryan said as he smiled. ‘Come on Brendon, faster! Harder! Or is that all you’ve got?’ he questioned sarcastically as Brendon said ‘behave or I’ll have to spank you’ he giggled, ‘Really?’ Ryan questioned as he took Brendon into his arms and spun them around forcefully. Brendon shoved his cock into Ryan's tight ass once again, and thrust hard and fast. Ryan was throwing his head around tears falling out of his eyes. He was crying from the amazing feeling, Brendon was hitting his prostate dead on every time, Brendon had his eyes closed and was aimlessly thrusting again, both men wanted release, they were both surprised and were excited that this was actually happening, ‘Unh! Unh! Unh! Fuck yeah! Mmm, just like that Bren, just like thaaat.’ He dragged on as Brendon was now fucking at 100km/h it felt so good and he was seeing colours he had never seen before. ‘fuck- your – so - tight’ Brendon said as Ryan smiled. Brendon pulled out and slammed back into Ryan making him cry out, both in pleasure and pain.

‘Oh! I'm gonna cum, please don’t stop!’ Ryan said as Brendon continued thrusting faster.

‘Oooh, I'm not going to stop baby, I – gonna – make – you - scream’ he whispered into his ear as the water trickled down his back.

‘Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Brendon!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ He screamed out, ‘I'm Cumming!!’ he said

‘mmm, me too Ryan, oh, fuck!’ he said as they slammed against the glass.

Once they both finished and they got up the energy to speak, they both stared into eachothers eyes. ‘Ryan, I – I think I Love y – ou’ Brendon said hanging his head sown. ‘M-me? I feel the same way Brendon’ they both stared at eachother and began to kiss furiously on the shower floor.

‘oh, bren bren is awake.’ Ryan giggled as Brendon said. ‘ready for round 2?

-----------------

Did you like it?
Please tell me!!!
I think its good lol
This is what the seen would look like (from queer as Folk (relax its not porn lol) it’s a hot vid though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPIhTDBvvBY&feature=related
Sign up to rate and review this story