Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Birthday Surprise

by RyannRush

Kristine gets a special birthday surprise from Gerard *Don't bother to read this if you can't bother to comment it*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-25 - Updated: 2008-11-26 - 4854 words - Complete

?Blocked


"Don't you dare let me fall, Way," Kristine said to Gerard Way, her boyfriend of just over 2 years.

He chuckled in response as he guided her, blindfolded, towards their destination. "What? You don't trust me all of a sudden?"

"Not right now, no, the laugh is entirely too sinister."

Laughing again, he replied, "baby, you know I'd never do anything mean to you, sinister laugh or not. Besides, it's your birthday and I'm taking you for your surprise."

"If it's my birthday, then why can't I know where we're going and why am I only wearing a bra and panties under this friggin' coat?" she questioned, referring to the long, black trenchcoat buttoned up around her.

"Key word, Kris, surprise. Just relax and trust me. Step up," he instructed and she immdiately obeyed. "And again." She took another step up. "One more." After climbing up the last step, he knocked on a door one time then opened it. "Okay m'lady. Step in." He spoke again as he guided her over the threshold.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" she asked, reaching her hands up to her face.

He quickly batted them away with his own. "Not yet. Be patient."

"I've been patient for hours!" she snipped.

Laughing yet again, Gerard said, "it's not been hours, it's only been about half an hour. And patient people don't piss and moan the entire time about every little thing."

"I'm not pissing and moaning!" she yelped, eliciting a chuckle from Gerard in response.

As they spoke, he shut and locked the door before guiding her several more feet towards their destination, then turned to her. "Okay, let's get rid of this," he began, unbuttoning the coat then pulling it from her and tossing it haphazardly across the floor.

"We are alone, right? And like, behind closed doors?" she questioned worriedly.

"Kristine! Do you actually believe that I'd take your clothers off out in public for anyone to see? I mean, you're fucking gorgeous but, come on, give me some credit here." After a pause to chuckle, he added, "besides, I prefer to keep you all to myself."

"I don't know, " she groaned. "Sometimes you do the most off the wall shit."

"Haha," he chirped. "Then use your imagination about where you are and what's going to happen." Then he lightly stroked his fingertips up the center of her chest, along the column of her neck, to her chin, bracing it gently between his thumb and index finger as he added, "and just enjoy what I'm about to do to you." His voice suddenly husky and filled with desire, just before he leaned in and met her lips with his own, beginning a slow, passion filled kiss.

Her arms instinctively wrapped around his shoulders, fingering the hair at the nape of his neck as her throat released a soft moan. Gerard's hands slid from the small of her back up to the clasp of her bra, unhooking it then sliding it down her arms after she released his neck. With the barrier over her breasts now on the floor by the coat, he reached between them, gripping her left breast, kneading it gently before taking the nipple between his thumb and pointer finger, twisting it back and forth as he tugged gently.

Breaking away from the kiss, Kristine sighed, "baby, I don't like not being able to see what you're doing to me."

In barely more than a whisper, he replied, "Soon babe. You can take it off soon." Then before he began to please her again, he gently guided her to the floor that was covered with a thick comforter. Once she was on the blanket comfortably, he gripped her silky thongs and pulled them from her, leaving her in only a pair of black stilletos. He stood back up then, quickly shedding his own clothes, as he spoke to the beautiful woman below him. "This is gonna be amazing, Kris. I promise."

Easing to his knees, Gerard leaned forward, placing his hands along either side of her face on the floor to hold himself over her, his lips pressed to hers once again, this time in a more heated kiss, their tongues batting for dominance. Once they were both breathless, he pulled away and slowly peppered her skin with moist kisses as his lips and tongue worked down her body, kissing and licking every inch of her torso on the way down. Settling between her legs, he bent her knees and pressed her thighs outward, revealing her bare sex to him wholey.

Extending his middle finger, he slipped it between her folds and followed the moist crease to her tight hole then pushed gently into her. Kristine sucked in a breath as she tensed slightly. "Mmm," she whimpered as Gerard began to push his long, slender digit over and over again. With his hand occupied, Gerard lowered his mouth to her sensitive nub and flicked it repeatedly with the tip of his tongue as she writhed in pleasure beneath him, the room filling with her gasps and hushed cries of pleasure. Her hands moved down to his head, her fingers brushing through his hair as his mouth moved from her clit and worked on tasting her essence from the rest of her core.

He lifted his head briefly but before she had a chance to complain, his finger suddenly thrusted roughly into her just before his mouth absolutely devoured her, causing her to cry out as she relesead his hair to grip tightly to the blanket she lay upon. She was in such ecstacy that it didn't at first register in her mind when a second set of lips had begun to lick her right breast. She only figured it out once those lips, warm and moist, engulfed her nipple and sucked it roughly ino their mouth.

"What he hell?" she jumped, her hands flying up to the scarf over that was tied securely over her eyes, almost reaching it before being caught by a set of hands she knew couldn't belong to Gerard because they were still betwen her legs.

But it was Gerard's calming voice that spoke. "Kristine baby. Just relax and enjoy, okay?"

"Who else is here, Gerard?" she asked, her voice cracking in fright.

"Don't be afraid, honey. It's alright, I promise."

"Is it a guy or a girl?" she asked, then felt one of the hands that were holding her wrists, pull her arm down to her side, her hand coming in contact with a man's genitalia.

"Does that answer your question?" Gerard asked

She nodded, biting her lip nervously.

"Now, if he lets go of your hands, do you promise not to try and take the mask off?"

"When?" she questioned.

"Soon baby," he responeded. "Very soon."

She relaxed her arms and he said, "okay man. Let her go."

Her hands were released and she just let them rest where they'd been pinned. One by her head, the other by her side. After a few moments of waiting to make sure she'd leave the blindfold alone, Gerard finally went back to the task of orally pleasing her. The unknown man was slower to move, waiting several moments after Gerard had begun again and when he did, it was with a hand on her breast, his fingers doing to her what his mouth had been minutes before. His lips reappeared as they pressed softly to her neck, inching slowly up to her ear, sucking in her lobe momentarily before releasing it then kissing along her jawline, finally making it to her lips. Just a peck at first to guage her reaction, on the corner of her mouth. Then the other corner. Then in the center of her lips when he knew she wasn't resisting. As the kiss grew more intense, Kristine began to relax and let the feelings coursing through her from the stimulation from both men take their course. She made her first move, raising her arm up until she felt the unknown man's leg, then followed along his warm skin up to the apex of his thighs before wrapping her petite hand around the flesh of his manhood and stroking him gently.

The man grunted softly into Kristine's mouth and immediately began to kiss her more intensly. Gerard looked up from his position between her legs, his mouth once again attached to her nub, sucking it feverishly, eliciting a stifled moan from her. He grinned to himself as he noted the fact that she was really starting to get into both men, then went back to thoroughly pleasing her. He pulled his finger from her core, swiftly replacing it with two fingers and began thrusting them forcefully into her over and over, his mouth now fixated on her clit, feeling her walls quivering and tightening around them, signaling she was growing near her peak.

Kristine gripped the stranger's cock tighter as she was being driven closer to oblivion by Gerard, her hands stroking him faster and faster. It was mere moments later when she was practically overcome with pleasure from one man's mouth on her sex and the other man's hands on her breasts, tugging roughly on her nipples. Ripping her mouth away from Mr. Unknown, Kristine cried out in pleasure as the orgasm exploded from deep inside of her. "Mmm, oh! Oh God yes!" She wailed, shockwaves of bliss coursing through her.

As she fought to catch her breath and slow her pulse, both men pulled away from her. "Gerard?" she asked meekly, feeling suddenly very alone. "What are you doing?"

"Deciding what we're gonna do to you next," he chuckled.

"How about taking the blindfold off so I can see who's with us?"

"I will baby. Very soon, I promise," he assured her softly. She could tell by the sound of his voice that he was still in pretty much the same place he'd been, between her legs, just no longer touching her.

Knowing she wasn't going to talk him into taking off the mask, she opted to lay quietly and wait. Finally, simultaneously, she felt someone between her legs and someone touching her chest. Whoever was at her chest got on his knees on top of her, placing her arms in the folds of his legs, before lifting her head up gently with his hands, stopping as the tip of his cock made contact with her lips.

Without a sound, he pushed the cock into her already open and waiting mouth as, at the same time, she felt the other man lift her legs and place her knees in the crooks of his elbows, just before easing his cock into her tight, wet, heat. She knew instantly that whoever had just filled her was not Gerard, because this man wasn't quite as long but, he was noticably thicker than her long time boyfriend. Regardless, he felt incredible as he consumed her entirely.

Gerard shuddered in pleasure as Kristine moaned around his manhood, easing himself further towards the back of her throat. "Mmm, that's it baby," he coaxed, holding her up by the back of her head as he thrusted gently in and out of her mouth, her moans continuous as the-yet-to-be-named mystery man set a steady, rough rhythm of thrusts into her pussy. He held her hips tightly, making sure each one filled her to the core, slamming against her inner barrier. Releasing one of her hips, he moved his hand along her binkini area, resting it flat against her bare skin, then pressed his thumb against her clit, rubbing soft circles over it as he continued to pound into her.

That made Kristine's moans increase in frequency and volume, though they were still muffled by Gerard's cock now moving at a more frenzied pace in and out of her mouth, taking care not to accidentally gag her with the amount of noise she was making. His fingers gripped her hair in tight fists because he could feel his pent up orgasm rapidly approaching. "Fuck Kris," he moaned. "I'm almost there, baby," he added as he sped up his pace.

She was even closer than he was as moments later, her nails dug deeply into his thighs as she released muted screams around his cock, causing the mystery man to grunt and growl, fighting with all of his strength not to make any aounds and give himself away.

The vibrations from her throat as she came was the last push Gerard needed and mere seconds after her peak began, he growled, "Fuck baby, I'm cummin'!" Just before his cock spewed down her throat as he trembled all over, praising her skills. "Ugh fuck Kris, baby. You're in-fucking-credible!"

As soon as she'd milked all the delicious offering from him, Gerard climbed off of her, allowing the surprise guest to have her all to himself, which he quickly took advantage of, leaning forward for deeper penetration as his already rapid thrusts became even faster. Gerard moved so he was sitting by Kristine's face and he leaned down, kissing her softly, the kiss being broken up by her grunts and moans at practically every rapid thrust. Shifting so he could whisper to her, Gerard released a hot breath into her ear as he said, "does that feel good baby? How hard he's fucking you?"

"Ugh!...God!...yes!" she cried out softly, a single word each thrust.

"Do you wanna see who it is that's fucking you so good?"

"Yes!...Ugh...please....yes!" she practically begged as she felt herself closing in on yet another orgasm.

Gerard leaned forward, capturing her lips in a heated kiss, just before mystery man hit her G-spot in just the perfect way, sending her spiraling out of control. She ripped her mouth away fom Gerard's and began to wail out in pleasure.

Feeling her cumming around him the second time was entirely too much for the un-named man, and as hard as he tried not to, he couldn't hold back his own cries of pleasure anymore as he grabbed her hips, lifting her off of the floor, and slamming into her full force one, two, three more times before burying himself deep inside of her quivering cavern as he exploded. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he bellowed, instantly knowing he'd given himeslf away.

And both men knew the jig was up as Kristine cried out loudly, 'Oh God, Frank!" Her orgasm revitalized and intensified by his actions as he came.

Gerard chuckled as he reached over Kristine, pulling the blindfold from her eyes while her and frank panted and heaved, trying to unfog their heads; Frank barely to hold himself up over her at that point. As soon as she was able to see, Kristine looked at Frank with a satisfied grin. "God damn you're wild, Frankie."

He smiled back. "I couldn't help it, you just felt that fucking good around me."

As Kristine and Frank smiled at eachother, suddenly slightly nervous, Gerard had gotten up and gone into another room, returning with a chair from the kitchen. When it hit the floor beside them, they both turned to him curiously. "What's that for?" Kristine questioned.

Gerard grinned seductively. '"You're gonna ride me, facing outward while Frank tastes you."

Kristine's eyes widened. "Really?"

As Gerard sat down on the chair, his ass just on the edge of the seat, leaning into the back, he smacked his thighs. Nodding, he said, "really. So get your gorgeous little ass over here. Now."

Kristine stood and took the few steps toward Gerard then leaned over and kissed him softly. "I love you, Way."

He grinned. "I love you too, sugar. Now get up here and fuckin' ride me."

She did as he instructed with no hesitation, placing her legs around his and lowering herself onto his hard, throbbing cock completely. Once he was fully inside of her, he spread his legs to the outside of the seat, wrapping them around the front rungs of the chair. She craned her neck back to look at him and said, "I can't ride you like this. I can't even touch the floor with my heels on."

"Put your feet on the side bars and I'll help guide you with my hands."

She placed her feet on the small wooden dowell rods that ran between the front and back legs of the chair and raised up and down to guage how it worked. It did. Wonderfully. And just as she lowered onto him for the second time, he gripped her hips, thrusted up, and pushed her forward just a bit, filling her even more. "Good God!" she moaned out, the feeling running through her, absolutely incredible.

Frank had gotten to his knees in front of the chair, watching the couple get ready, a jar of vaseline at his side. When he saw that they had started moving with eachother and were in their own little world, their mouths together in a passionate kiss, he dipped his finger into the vaseline and moved it to Gerard's ass, opting to please him as well.

It wasn't a secret that Frank and Gerard had 'expiremented' together while on tour, so when Gerard pulled from his kiss with Kristine and cried out, "holy fuck Frankie!" it surprised her for only a moment.

She glanced down between her legs to see Frank's fingers moving fast and hard in and out of gerard's ass and she growled. "Damn Frank. That's hot as hell!"

He grinned up at Kristine and said, "Is it? What about when I do this?" Then he dropped his face between her legs, latching onto her clit, and sucking it in wildly.

Her body shook uncontrollably and she cried out, "Oh! Oh God yes!"

As soon as Frank started to lick and suck at Kristine's pussy, she'd lost all concentration on riding Gerard's cock, so he gripped her hips tightly and helped her get back into a steady up and down rhythm on him, struggling to keep a steady pace up himself with the finger in his ass, constantly massaging his prostate. Kristine was whimpering and moaning softly as Gerard whispered in her ear seductively, "do you like this baby?"

Licking her lips as she gripped the long, raven hair on back of his head with one hand and Frank's hair with the other, she replied breathlessly. "I love it, Way. I've never...ugh..felt anything so...oh...so great in my life."

He grinned triumphantly. "Good. Now, ride my fucking cock until you cum all fucking over me."

And she did. As long as Frank was licking her clit with his super skillful tongue, she could manage to keep a steady, rough pace of impaling herself with Gerard's long, thick manhood but, as soon as Frank's lips wrapped around her clit and sucked it in, she couldn't focus enough to keep moving up and down. After a few times of her broken concentration, Kristine began to just grind her hips in small, quick circles when Frank switched from licking to sucking her nub and it worked wonderfully. Everytime she did, Gerard's eyes would roll back into his head and he'd grip her hips white knuckled, releasing a string of profanities from the combined pleasure from both Kristine and Frank.

As things continued to get more heated and frenzied between the threesome, Frank pulled his finger from Gerard, eliciting a disappointed groan from him until the smaller man then replaced the one finger with two. "Fuck me!" Gerard wailed, feeling both digits deep inside is tight walls and his hips bucked forward, sending shockwaves of pleasure through Kristine, matching his own ecstacy.

Her legs began to shake every time Kristine lifted from Gerard as she drew nearer to her bliss and Gerard had to focus harder in order to help her continue to move on him. Suddenly, she gripped a handful of Gerard's hair tightly and she cried out loudly, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum! Frank, suck my clit as hard as you can!" He immediately obeyed her rather demanding request, latching his lips around her sensitive nub, sucking it in roughly as his tongue flicked wildly over the tip of it from inside his mouth.

She couldn't bounce on Gerard's length anymore, she was too far gone, but she grinded her hips wildly against his and she wailed out. "Oh God! Oh God! Don't stop, Frank! God, please don't stop!" Then seconds later she came, screaming out both their names as her entire body convulsed between them.

With her already tight walls clamping even tighter onto his cock like a vise, Gerard literally saw stars when Frank, feeling his friend's quivering walls around his fingers, held them deep inside of Gerard's ass, moving them only enough to stimulate his prostate as much as possible, causing Gerard to release a screech Kristine had never heard before. His fingers gripped so tightly into her hips, Kristine knew there would be bruises in the shape of his fingertips. His body jerked uncontrollably as his cock surged then released, filling Kristine with his seed as he came like he'd never cum in his life.

Trying desperately not to scream atop his lungs, Gerard quickly bit down on Kristine's exposed neck so hard, she cried out, not in pain but, pleasure; she'd always loved when he bit her. Through the bite that was a guaranteed bruise and probably even draw blood, Gerard moaned loudly over and over again.

When the first, largest wave of his orgasm passed, he released Kristine's neck and wailed out. "Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck! I've never cum so fucking hard in my life! Jesus Christ that was amazing!"

Kristine looked back at him, smiling lovingly. That was when he released her hips and pulled her lips to his in a passionate kiss. when he pulled back several seconds later, he whispered, "I love you so fucking much, baby."

"I love you too, Way."

Frank had pulled away from the couple, letting them have their moment together as he watched their juices begin to seep from Kristine's hole, around Gerard's now flacid cock. He clenched his eyes shut, trying to drown out the pain screaming through his body from his aching cock.

As Kristine and Gerard finally broke away from their kiss, Kristine looked down at Frank and saw the pained expression on his face. "What's wrong, frank?" she questioned, concerned.

He smiled shyly. "I feel like I'm gonna explode," he replied, glancing down at his painful, throbbing erection.

"Oh," she responded, then turned to Gerard again. "I'm gonna see if I can't help Frankie out. Are you gonna join in this one?"

Gerard grinned, rubbing her stomach. Shaking his head, he said, "nah. I think I'm gonna let the voyeur in me out for a bit and just sit back and watch you two. That okay?"

She nodded. "We'll try and give you a good show."

Giving her a knowing wink, he said, "I'm sure you will." Then he smacked her ass playfully. "Get down there and see if you can't make him cum as hard as we just did."

As she stood, she said, "hell, that's a lot to live up to." Then she dropped to her knees in front of Frank, seductively licking her lips as her mouth stopped inches from his and her hand began to slowly stroke his manhood. "And how would you like to cum, Frankie?"

He smiled slyly. "I get to choose, huh?"

She nodded playfully. "Anything you want except for the back door. It's not my thing. I can handle a finger but, that's it."

He leaned closer, closing the gap between their lips, kissing her softly for a few brief seconds, before pulling back and saying, "how about you get up on all fours and I pound the shit out of your pussy while my finger tickles your ass?"

She licked her lips again, this time in anticipation. "Mmm, sounds good to me. Just, when you do the tickling, go easy, okay?"

He nodded then gripped both her nipples between his fingers and twisted then pulled them roughly. "Assume the position."

She quickly did as he requested, getting on her hands and knees, her ass in his face. Unable to even think about any kind of foreply, he was so turned on, he lined his cock up to her very swollen hole and pushed into her swiftly, releasing a groan of instantaneous satisfaction. As he began to move in and out of her slowly, he gritted out, "Fuck, Kris. I don't know how long I'm gonna last, I've been too hard for too long."

"As long as it takes, Frank," she replied through grunts.

As he continued to move in and out of her slowly, he grabbed the vaseline and coated the middle finger of his left hand then moved it to the ring of sensitive muscles at the entrance to her ass. After rubbing circles around them a bit, he pushed the tip of his finger into her, feeling her instantly clench her muscles around him. "Are you okay, Kris?" he questioned, genuinely concerned.

She nodded. "Just...mmm, just go slow."

"Kay," he replied, then twisted the finger back and forth, allowing her to fully relax around him before sliding the finger about halfway in until he felt her tighten up again, then repeated the back and forth action, once again letting her relax around him before quickly pushing the rest of his finger into her. She released a cry of pain and in response, he pulled his finger out, only to thrust it roughly back in, then began a steady rhythm.

The whole time he worked his finger into her ass, he continued to slowly thrust his cock in and out of her tight heat. But once he'd gotten his finger in position and moving, he sped up his thrusts, driving harder into her. His left hand was placed flat on her ass, his finger the only moving part, so it was easier to push his hips into her and after she began to thoroughly enjoy is finger, he wrapped his right arm around her waist, pulling her up to a kneeling position, then moved his right hand between her legs, his index and middle finger pressed against her clit as he rubbed circles over it.

Kristine was in heaven once again, being pleased from all angles by Frank and she felt her orgasm quickly closing in on her. Her hands reached back and gripped the hair on the sides of his head tightly as she moved her hips in perfect rhythm with his. Practically breathless, she moaned, "oh Frank, I'm so...close."

He pressed his lips into the sweat dampened hair on the back of her head and he rubbed harder at her clit while he moved his finger at a rougher pace in and out of her ass, and his cock's thrusts strengthened as they managed to keep perfect rhythm with one another, allowing him to slam against her inner barrier with each inward thrust. Her walls began to quiver around his cock and his finger and he growled, "that's it, Kris. Fucking cum all over me."

She began gasping for breath as she released a yelp with every perfectly timed thrust between them and seconds later, she cried out, "Oh my God! Yes!" Signaling her orgasm just in time for Frank to push his finger as deep into her as he could get it, twisting it back and forth as he gave her a final, super hard thrust with his cock, then, as if on cue, she fell forward, landing on her hands, pushing her ass forcefully back into him, allowing him to hold his full length deep inside of her and his fingers somehow managed to continue rubbing her clit wildly, uninterrupted as she came around him, taking him with her.

His cock contracted then surged deep inside of her, Kristine really feeling it with his girth, as he all but screamed, his cum spilling out of him and into her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck yeah Kris!" He wailed as his body shook along with hers, their simultaneous orgasms increasing their pleasure.

When he finally finished his ultimate high, Frank pulled from Kristine and collapsed to the floor and she did the same, falling flat on her stomach, her body aching and exhausted. Frank moved so he was at her side and Gerard joined them on her other side as she raised her head to see him. He smiled and brushed her now frazzled hair out of her face. "Hey baby. That workout make you a little tired?"

She huffed. "No. I'm exhausted."

He grabbed another blanket that was laying beside them and pulled it over all three of them. After kissing Kristine softly on the lips, he said, "go ahead and take a nap. You've earned it. Oh, and happy birthday."

She smiled. "Best birthday I've ever had, Way. I love you."

"I love you too, sugar," he replied, sharing one last soft kiss with his girlfriend before the three of them cuddled together and passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story