Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis

Something Unforgivable

by obsessed1245

Fuji x Yukimura ? x Yukimura Ryoma gets hurt and Fuji takes him to the hospital where he meets Yukimura and learns something unfortunate. Things escalate from there.

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Fuji Shuusuke,Yukimura Seiichi,Echizen Ryoma - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-11-28 - Updated: 2008-11-29 - 2159 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own TeniPuri. If I did it would be full of Fuji x Yukimura smut. ^^




It was odd really, how similar they were. Both hid behind a smile, both were tennis prodigies, they were both a little sadistic, and both of them acted nice and polite when they weren't around those they knew. Yet, they were different in other ways. Yukimura was a captain of the tennis team, while Fuji merely liked to be a regular. Fuji didn't particularly care if he won a tennis match, Yukimura HAD to win. And the biggest difference: Fuji was healthy and Yukimura was in a hospital scheduled to have major surgery.
Fuji had been at tennis practice when Ryoma had gotten hurt. Ryoma had been playing a match with Eiji and had gotten hit in the head with a stray tennis ball. Fuji being the kind person he was offered to take him to the hospital to make sure his head hadn’t been seriously injured. When they got there they had taken Ryoma into the smaller room to get checked on by the doctor and Fuji was told to sit in the waiting room. He was told it would be at least an hour, and it was around 7 when they got there, since they had to x-ray his head and the x-ray pictures would take forever to get finished.
Now, Fuji was a patient person, but even the most patient of people can get bored sitting in a waiting room in a hospital. What with the plain white walls, identical chairs, and fake fish tanks, nothing was interesting enough to look at for an hour, especially for a genius like Fuji. So he decided to wander around. That was when he had spotted a tennis racquet inside of one of the patient rooms, and Fuji was a curious person so he thought maybe he’d go in and see if he knew the person.
What he saw when he opened the door and snuck in wasn’t something you’d ever expect to see. Yukimura Seiichi, THE Yukimura Seiichi who was always composed and calm with a smile on his face, THE Yukimura Seiichi who was captain of the Rikkai tennis team and child prodigy, was curled up crying in the hospital bed. The first thought that crossed his mind was that Yukimura was crying because he thought he might die when the surgery took place, but that thought was quickly cast aside when Fuji walked over to comfort him and Yukimura flinched away like he’d been burned.
Apparently Yukimura hadn’t realized someone had come into the room because as soon as he saw Fuji he started wiping away the tears as fast as he could and put on a smiling face, though it was painfully obvious that he had just been crying his face off and Yukimura knew it as well as Fuji. “Y-You’re Fuji-san correct? I hadn’t noticed someone was in the room, I would have spared you from having to see that if I had known.” Yukimura said while sitting up. Fuji was surprised that Yukimura had known who he was right away, but was soon replaced with concern as he remembered that only seconds ago this boy had been crying his eyes out.
“Yes, and you’re Yukimura-san. Saa, are you okay, is there anything I could do to help?” Fuji inquired. “N-No really, everything is fine. Did you need something?” Now Fuji was curious, not only had Yukimura just lied about things being fine, but he had attempted to divert Fuji’s attention from the previous events. “I just wanted to know why you were crying; you wouldn’t mind telling me would you?” Yukimura looked slightly startled for a minute and then his eyes averted and looked down. Yukimura brought is legs up and started to hug them before he realized that he was letting his guard down and his body language had started to show the problem. It had been to late though and Fuji had already started putting together the signs.
Crying, flinching, averting the eyes and looking down, hugging himself, those were signs of a possible rape. Now he just needed to confirm it. “Sei-chan,” Yukimura flinched again “you’re such a pretty little boy aren’t you? Silky blue hair, smooth pale skin, lithe body, deep purple eyes...Saa, I would consider doing you if you weren’t dirty.” Fuji said leaning closer. “You are dirty aren’t you? Used? Damaged goods? Worthless because no one would ever want Mmf!” Yukimura had slapped his hand over Fuji’s, who had opened his eyes during this, mouth. He was trembling and breathing hard and he looked as if he might start crying again. Fuji was almost regretting using that tactic to get Yukimura to talk, but he knew that it would have taken longer if he had used any other way.
“P-please, stop! Y-you got it, okay? I-I w-was …I w-was…” It seemed he couldn’t say it so Fuji said it for him. “Raped?” Yukimura looked like he was ready to crawl under the covers and die and Fuji moved the hand away from his mouth to speak. “I won’t, I promise. Do you know who did it? We could turn him in, or if you don’t want to go I could turn him in.” Yukimura looked away for a minute before replying. “Yes, I know who did it, but I don’t want to turn them in, I don’t think they meant to r-rape me. I think they just…” It was more than one person? “I think they were just drunk and didn’t realize what they were doing.” Yukimura finished. So he knew who did it. “Who did it?” Fuji asked. “If you don’t turn them in I’ll tell you.” Yukimura said. “I promise.” Fuji replied.
“It was my uncle, and...and…m-my d-dad.” Fuji jumped up, he was turning them in whether Yukimura liked it or not. That was unforgivable! “But please! Don’t tell, you promise you won’t tell?” Yukimura begged grabbing Fuji’s arm, but as he grabbed his arm gravity decided that Fuji was too heavy to stand on one leg and dropped him on top of Yukimura. “F-Fuji-san!” Yukimura exclaimed. “Ah, I won’t tell for now, For Now Yukimura.” Yukimura nodded. Then realized he kind of liked Fuji on top of him, instead of feeling scared he felt safe. At the same time Fuji was thinking that maybe he liked this to. “You can call me Seiichi or Sei-chan if you want,” Yukimura blushed. “How cute, and you can call me Syuusuke or Syuu-chan if you want.”
Yukimura blushed even more, he wasn’t used to being called cute, than again nothing was normal today. Even he himself was acting weird. Yukimura decided he might as well go for it since today was so weird, he might as well make it weirder right? Plus, this might help him forget, for now. “Ne, Syuu-chan, lets have some fun. You can be the seme and I’ll be the uke. Well, Syuu-chan?” Seiichi suggested while pushing Fuji down onto the bed. “Are you really up for it? I mean…” Fuji hesitated “I’m fine. Let’s play!” Yukimura said smiling. Fuji realized that this may be his way of coping, that if he was in Seiichi’s position he might be doing the same. “Saa, okay. How do you want this?” Fuji asked. “Um…can I ride you,” Seiichi said blushing “it would make me feel like I had some control over the situation, I don’t know if I could handle being held down under you…” he was suddenly cut off by Fuji kissing him.
He started off slow but they were both excited and this was supposed to be the kind of sex that made you forget wasn’t it? Yukimura was pulled into Fuji’s lap and he felt something poking him. “Syuu-chan, hard already?” Fuji smirked and started grinding into the cleft of Seiichi’s ass. “Hard not to be when I’m with someone so perfect” Seiichi blushed and kissed Fuji to get him to shut-up.
Fuji’s tongue started to mimic what he was going to do in other areas and Seiichi couldn’t help moaning into the kiss. Fuji moved on to Seiichi’s neck and Seiichi moaned even loader and his legs spread more as he started rubbing his ass against Fuji’s stiff cock even harder. Apparently his neck was a pleasure spot, Fuji thought. He bit down and started marking him. Seiichi would have to hide that mark from his team when came and checked on him, Fuji thought laughing a little in his mind.
Yukimura reached for Fuji’s pants and started undoing the button. Fuji took advantage of the fact that Seiichi was wearing a hospital gown and reached down under it and grabbed Seiichi’s aching cock. Seiichi groaned and stuck three of his fingers in his mouth.
Fuji remembered that Seiichi wanted to ride him and stopped. “Sei-chan, I want to see you prep yourself.” Seiichi blushed but agreed, it sounded kind of kinky. He took the fingers he had been sucking on out of his mouth with a wet pop and reached down.
He started circling his entrance with one of his fingers. Fuji sat back to watch the show. Seiichi slowly made that finger go in, it felt a little weird but he knew it’d get better. Once he had stretched himself with that one finger he put in another one. He starting moving them around and scissoring them inside himself. It hurt for awhile but once it started feeling better he stuck in a third one.
This time it really hurt so he had to wait a minute before the pain died down, then he slowly started moving them in and out. As he started doing this he used his thumb to rub on that one spot right between his balls and his entrance, the spot where he could he rub his prostate from the outside. It felt so good, he didn’t want to stop, he pushed his fingers in farther and rubbed harder.
Fuji, meanwhile, was getting hard from watching the show. Just watching those long fingers push into that tight entrance, he could hardly keep himself from jumping the tennis prodigy.
“Sei-chan, I’m bigger than three fingers.” Fuji said smiling. Yukimura just groaned and added a fourth finger. Seiichi was so close; he didn’t even feel the pain. Seiichi sat up so he had a better position and kept grinding down onto his fingers. Fuji finally had enough and pulled the fingers out.
Yukimura whined but Fuji soon had his cock in position, he rubbed it up against Seiichi’s hole and they both groaned. Fuji started pushing it in and Seiichi groaned in pain. “It’ll get better Sei-chan, relax, just relax.” Fuji assured him. Fuji was in heaven, Seiichi was so tight, and he only had the tip in! He started pushing the rest in farther and farther until finally he was completely sheathed in the wet hot tight heat that was Yukimura.
He started out slow, pulling out a little, then pushing back in further. Again, and again until they both wanted a faster pace. “S-Syuu-chan, I-I ahh want to hah ride you, r-remember?” Seiichi said in between thrusts.
Fuji switched their positions until Seiichi was sitting on him. He picked himself up then let gravity push him back down and they both groaned. Damn, this was so good, Fuji thought. Seiichi looked like a sexy little devil, the way he was riding him.
It wasn’t long before the pace was fast again. After that it didn’t take long for them both to come, Yukimura screaming Fuji’s name and Fuji moaning Seiichi’s before pulling him down for a kiss while Seiichi’s insides milked him for everything he had.
Seiichi’s cum was all over them.
Suddenly the door opened, a pause and then “Fuji-senpai, I didn’t know you knew Yukimura-san.” And “Yukimura-buchou! Why is Fuji-san impaling you! Do you need help?” Ah, Fuji had forgotten Ryoma was still here and Yukimura had forgotten Akaya was coming to visit him tonight.
Both Fuji and Yukimura smiled at their freshmen. Yukimura said “I’m fine Akaya, why don’t you and Echizen-kun go eat dinner together or something.” Grumbling, Akaya left dragging an unwilling Ryoma along with him. “Well, that was unexpected.” Fuji said and they both laughed. Fuji pulled Seiichi up the bed with him and pulled the covers over them, still inside Seiichi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I won’t forgive them Seiichi, but I won’t turn them in until you tell me I can.” Fuji whispered as they were drifting into sleep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story