Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Bob Bryar Romance

by lilsimonds08

ok so, there arn't enough smut stories about Bob, and he is a sexy guy so I took it upon myself to write one for him!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-03 - 1058 words - Complete

?Blocked
After weeks of only being able to see each other through the glass of the television, Bob returned home still jetlagged and whipped from weeks on weeks of touring the United States. He walked through the door and saw her standing there in a low cut v neck shirt and short shorts. This outfit immediately grabbed his attention. He walked over to her and kissed her forehead gingerly, then her nose and then making his way down to her lips he pulled her closer to him, his beard tickling her face.
“Babe I missed you” he murmured
“Oh god you have no idea” she replied
He kissed her as if he had no tomorrow with her; he nibbled on her lip ring making her giggle. Their hands caressing every inch of one another’s bodies. Walking slowly towards the bedroom making stops against the wall passionately kissing each other, their tongues having a wrestling match, while they slowly peeling off layers of clothing until they reached the foot of the bed, they stood for a moment tearing off what little piece of clothing they had left. They broke away she traveled down his body with her lips and tongue exploring every inch of it, as she did so she could feel his breath rate increase and his muscles tighten, she heard him make a small sigh as the hot passion coursed through his body. Feeling him growing hard against her she moved downward, finally taking him gently into her hand tugging at him and then licking the tip and tasting what little had escaped from him. Taking his whole length into her mouth she sucked and licked every inch of him that she could. Playing with the tip and sending him into a wave of pleasure out weighed only by an orgasm. She massaged his balls with her tongue, pulling at his length with her hand.
“Oooh god” he moaned
His hand on the back of her head, thrusting inside of her mouth, he groaned as she whimpered. Pushing him away to prevent her from choking, he pulled out and pushed her up to his lips they sat there locked in a passionate kiss. They fell onto the bed in unison, lips still locked in a kiss that seemed to take forever locked in each other’s passion. He gently glided his hand up her torso to her breast, taking his mouth to her nipple he began to suck at her nipple his tongue the length of her breast and back down to her nipple, causing her to let out a sigh of pleasure. He worked his way down her stomach and to her slit. Making her grip the bed as he worked his tongue against her clit, pushing his fingers into her, wiggling them around causing her to moan and clench the bed even harder. He lifted his head from her and me his lips with hers. Harder than he has ever been for anyone before, he pushed into her. She moaned and pushed her thighs up towards him. He leaned down towards he and kissed her, they laid there and stared intently into each other’s eyes, breathing as one in time to his thrusts. Making the feeling so intense that it felt as though they were literally going to explode. He rolled over so that she was on top making her work the home stretch. She rocked back and forth on him hitting her clit every so often she felt herself getting closer and closer the end. Her breasts bobbing up and down for his enjoyment, he reached up and ran his hand over her breasts. Taking care over her nipples and running his hands back down.
“Oh Bob” she squealed “I love you”
“Mmm” he moaned “I love you too babe”
She leaned down and kissed him, making her thrusts more rapid and even. Finally in one big wave of emotion it was over. Both coming simultaneously to the point of no return, she collapsed over him and rested her head in the crook of his neck and her hand on his chest, and he laid his hand on her back and her hair in the other. After a few moments she rolled off of him and on to her side. Bob wrapped an arm around her and they fell asleep in each other’s arms. He kissed her neck and gently stroked her stomach with the tips of his finger tips.
The next morning he awoke at noon, still in the position they were in last night. He rolled out of bed and into the shower; she awoke to the sound of the water running she realized where her missing lover had gone. She then followed his footsteps, walking into the bathroom she slipped quietly through the shower curtain and into the shower behind Bob. With him not knowing she was there she crept up behind him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his back. She rubbed her hands up and down his wet body. He turned around to their eyes met staring intensely at one another they felt the same barbaric passion flow through them now as did last night. She took the soap squeezed some into her hand and began to lather the soap all over his body, finding the prize and rubbing gently all over him. She grabbed the shower head and rinsed him off; he didn’t even care about cleaning her. He grabbed her and held her against the shower wall. Entering her and as he did so they lost themselves in the moment.
“Harder” she gasped
He plunged into her deeper and harder, she let out a whimper that made him smile she looked down at him and sent the grin right back. She leaned forward and kissed him as hard as she could. Sensing that she was close to her climax Bob pulled out, and plunged back in as hard as he could. She gasped and pulled at his hair bringing him closer as well; with one last thrust she let out a moan that signaled to Bob that she was done soon followed by his own. They rubbed themselves off grinning uncontrollably from ear to ear; they left the shower one by one. Getting dressed only to return to bed for more sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story