Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics

The hypnotized Kantarou Ichinomiya

by Yuncon

Category: Tactics - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Haruka,Kantarou,Muu-chan,Sugino,Youko - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-12-08 - Updated: 2008-12-09 - 191 words

?Blocked
Kantarou couldn't do anything cause the demon was too strong, and Haruka was mad at him. Kanatarou gave up, and the spider demon hypnotized Kantarou to stand there without any movement. Kantarou stood there with his eyes dilated, and enlarged. Onikuia Ichinomiya, Kantarou's sister was trying to shaken him out of it, but Kantarou smack her hand. "What's wrong with you brother?" Onikuia asked. The spider command Kantarou to stuck to the wall, and Kantarou did as the spider commanded. Haruka came, and saw Onikuia. "Onikuia, where's your brother?" Haruka asked. Onikuia Icika Ichinomiya is the direct descendant of Onmyoji Ichinomiya as Kantarou is as well. "Kantarou is over there, but it's no use." Onikuia said. Haruka looked at Kantarou. "Isn't she your sister?" Haruka asked. The real Kantarou broke through for a second. "Help me, Haruka." Kantarou said.

Haruka started making out with Kantarou try to get him back to normal. Kantarou wanted to keep to his master that hypnotized him. "C'mon Kantarou, say something go back to normal." Haruka said. Onikuia knew that Kantarou wants to be free. Haruka started to make out with him even more than usual.
Sign up to rate and review this story