Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Automatic Eyes

by Firith

Posted under PatD cause TAI...'s category doesn't exist. It's a Mike Carden/OFC oneshot/songfic.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-10 - Updated: 2008-12-11 - 1680 words - Complete

?Blocked
~ Automatic Eyes ~


Staring at the wall above the bed,
I can’t sleep with all the secrets that you keep.



The door slam was muffled by the water running and the sound of the teeth brush, but it was still loud enough for Mike to hear it: Elvia was home. Late. Again. But this time, instead of popping his head out and ask what kept his girlfriend of five years away from home a few hours longer than her job did, Mike kept brushing his teeth as if the door didn’t sound. As if Elvia didn’t enter the bedroom and dropped herself on the bed with a tired grunt.

This time he knew. He knew it wasn’t work, it wasn’t her boss asking her to do the unfinished paperwork, it wasn’t a flat tire, it wasn’t one of her friends asking her to come by cause of a lover’s tiff.

This time he knew. But still didn’t have the courage to face her and played to pretend nothing was wrong, nothing had changed.


Staring at the mirror through your hair
You can’t see everything that you did to me.



A while later, he was lying on the bed, watching her through the crack on the door while she washed her teeth and her face. With a sigh he rolled over and stared at the ceiling, wondering why he was still there, why didn’t he just took all his stuff and left, why wasn’t he capable of facing her, face her lies and make her tell him the truth. Mike felt like such a chicken, a stupid chicken even. Not only he was scared to death of hearing the words coming out her mouth, making everything real all of the sudden, but he also still loved her. He couldn’t help to wonder if he could just go on pretending he didn’t know, pretending he believed her lies.

Mike sighed and rolled away from her sight at the same time Elvia clicked the lights off and made her way to the bed.

“You okay, honey?” She asked, placing a small hand on his bare arm.

“I’m fine.” He deadpanned not even moving. She sighed.

“I’m sorry I’m home this late…” She started, but Mike blocked her from his mind. Another lie, another excuse. He didn’t need those anymore; he knew exactly where she was and who her company was. And it wasn’t him.

“It’s okay.” He breathed out even before she finished, cutting out her speech.

Elvia sighed again. “Are you sure you’re okay? You’ve been acting weird lately.”

Mike turned to face her and just stared at her for a moment. “Do you love me, Elv?”

“Of course I do, silly!” She said with a smile and giggle. But Mike’s face remained solemn, making her smile fade into a tiny smirk. “Want me to prove it?”


Do you want me to stay?
Do you want me to go?



It was a fair question, and it didn’t take long for both of them to be tangled into each other, tearing clothes apart, pulling the sheets off the mattress. Elvia groaned as Mike’s harsh sucks and bites on her neck and shoulders. He knew he was getting carried away, but the rage and frustration were too much for him to handle. He needed this, needed to mark her so deep and hard that she’d regret cheating on him. He needed the bruises and the scratches; he needed to remember once Elvia was his and no one else.

“You like that, don’t you?” He growled in her neck, his hot breath making her shiver.

“Yeah…” She whispered back, her throat felt dry and the moan that escaped her when his finger found her clit nearly hurt in her vocal chords.

“Of course you like it. You’re already wet…” Mike growled again, flicking her clit faster, his hard cock rubbing against her inner thigh, more than ready to plunge inside her and fuck her brains out. But no, he wanted to wait, wait for her to beg for it.

“Fuck, Mike… please…” She whimpered, bucking her hips to his, trying to catch his elusive rhythm. But he was faster than her and just continued to tease her as she continued to beg, trashing her head from side to side as his lips closed around one stiff nipple, sucking and biting. His other hand lost between her folds, flicking and teasing, making her moan and pant and whimper.

Mike knew her all too well to know how to handle her imminent orgasm, stopping in the right time, biting her hip bone so her arousal would subside a little. And he’d start again, doing it all over again.

“Mike! Mike… please… I’m begging you!” Elvia was almost crying. Not that she didn’t enjoy the teasing, but it was becoming too much for her to handle. Her hands cupped his face and made him look at her. “Please…” She whimpered again. Mike stared into her eyes, looking for something that he couldn’t find, but still obliged to the lust and pleasure her face irradiated. Just cause it was him who caused it. At least this time he was.

But he couldn’t look at her. “Turn around.” He demanded, gripping her hips and kneeling on the bed. Elvia did as told and took hold of the headboard, her knees shaking in anticipation as his arm circled her waist right before he thrusted into her core, making the bed hit the wall. He fucked her hard and steady, holding her in place with one arm and teasing her breasts with the other. The moans and grunts and curses that escaped her lips increased in volume the harder and faster he fucked her.

Still, he couldn’t look at her, cause he knew he wasn’t the only one who could these to her and that hurt more than he was willing to admit. Only the nearing of his climax was capable of blocking those thoughts off his mind, feeling her body spasm and shake beneath his, her insides cinching around his cock and his name fall out of her lips with a loud moan was enough to trigger his orgasm, coming in spurts inside her quivering flesh.

Elvia’s knees gave in after he released her hips and she collapsed on the bed, panting hard and trying to catch her breath back. She kind of expected for Mike to fall on top of her, but the cool air kept hitting her sweaty skin. When she managed to gain enough strength, she rolled over, just to see Mike lying on his back, staring at the ceiling, expressionless. If it wasn’t cause his eyes where still open, she could have though he was asleep.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” He asked.

“Of course I did, honey!” She smiled, crawling to his chest. Mike didn’t move.

“More than this afternoon?” It was then than Mike turned his head to her, giving her a cold stare. “Cause you surely must have enjoyed yourself if it kept you 3 hours.”

Elvia went pale. “I h-have no idea--” She stammered.

“Bullshit.” He deadpanned. “You’ve been cheating on me for months now. Don’t you?” He said vilely. Elvia didn’t know what to say and sat on the bed staring at him while tears flooded her eyes. “That’s what I though…” He said getting off the bed and reaching for his clothes on the floor.


With your automatic eyes, five years disappeared.
Five years disappeared that night.



Elvia felt like she had lost her voice, or maybe it was the lack of air, but she couldn’t speak. And for the longest time just watched Mike get dressed and pull his suitcase out of the closet, along with his clothes.

“Where are you going?” She managed to choke out.

“There’s nothing left for me here, Elv.” He said bitterly, pulling another batch of clothes out of the drawer and throwing them into the suitcase.

“Mike, please…” She whispered. And the pleading in her voice tore another wound inside him.

“Don’t, just don’t. I know--” Mike stopped and leaned on the wall, facing the floor. “I can’t keep doing this. I can’t keep pretending that I don’t know. I can’t keep pretending that I believe you.”

Elvia’s lip quivered so bad she had to bit it. She wanted to cry, to yell that she loved him and beg him to stay. But she knew better, she knew Mike wouldn’t change his mind. She knew she had screwed up to the point it couldn’t be fixed.

“Besides, it’s not like you’re going to be alone, you know?” He said bitterly, trying to make her hurt as bad as he was, like it would make it easier to just leave. But it didn’t work that way, cause every time he caught her sitting on the bed, clinging to the pillow, silent tears rolling down her face it made it harder for him to finish packing.

But he did. Most of his stuff was inside the suitcase and he could pick up the rest later, when he knew Elvia would be at work. Then he turned to her, giving her one last look through blurred eyes. The tears were still there for both of them, but there was no way of fixing this. None of them spoke, not even when Mike turned around and dragged his suitcase down the hall. The noise that the little wheels made on the floor was the only thing breaking the silence, till they stopped with a door slam.


Do you think I recognize the look on your face when you think that I know?
Blinded as the shades draw closed, time’s up for us
Would you want me to go if you knew what I know?
Sign up to rate and review this story