Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X

Pegaeae

by TrekQueen

Drabble in response to request from auronlu on my LJ Drabble Request Challenge. As I mentioned, this one is going to be extended because I have a plot bunny nibbling my brain right now. This turned...

Category: Final Fantasy X - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Auron,Lulu,Rikku - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-18 - Updated: 2008-12-18 - 155 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't claim ownership of characters or games, only themes within.

Pegaeae

The quiet whispers of the forest surrounded Auron as he made his way through Macalania Woods to check the perimeter of the camp for fiends. Entering the clearing, he frowned upon seeing a person missing. He knew where Tidus, Yuna, and Kimahri were but...

"Where's Lulu?"

"She couldn't sleep and told me she is going for a walk while you're on watch duty," Rikku yawned before collapsing against the tree branch again.

Walking a ways from the camp, Auron heard falling water. He stopped dead in his tracks at the sight he came upon that had been hidden behind the trees. Pale, bare skin like the moonlight shone underneath the cascading waterfall. His eyes roved up her long legs, around her curved hips, and finally her rounded breasts. It was then he noticed her turn to look toward him.

"About time, Auron."
Sign up to rate and review this story