Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot

I Really Love You

by Storm_Graves

Joey looks at his relationship with Ben. Will he stay in the Murderdolls or leave them forever? This is my first time at writting fanfiction so all critisism is welcome whether it's good or bad

Category: Slipknot - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-12-25 - Updated: 2008-12-25 - 1340 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own the Murderdolls, this is not real and I don't know any of them, if I owned them I wouldn't let them leave my house so again, none of this is real, the event is based on what happened to me when I was with my fiance and this for me is a way of curing how I feel, I'm single now because of it and he's in jail so again, I don't own the Murderdolls and this happening between the Murderdolls is not real.

-----------------------Story Begins, Read At Your Own Risk-------------------------------------


As I sit on the sofa in our sitting room I can't help but cry. We're currently finished with touring. I remember exactly how we started dating, I remember exactly what you said to me and I also remembered how you poured your heart out to me and after all this time I can't believe how I managed to still be with you...

**Flashback**
We all had our seperate hotel rooms and as I was sitting watching T.V.- Resident Evil to be exact. There was a knock on my door, I stood up and walked over and undid the lock. You were standing there with your eyes kept on the ground, which you always did when you were nervous, I let you in and you took a seat. After I sat next to you, you started biting at your lipring and broke the silence "Joey, I came here because I need to tell you something." After hearing that I switched the T.V. off and turned to focus all my attention on you... I knew I had to admit my feelings to you, I loved you since I first met you, it was 'love at first fright.'

Then you said "Joey, there's no other way to explain this... the past couple of months have been hell everytime I've been near you because I want to kiss you but I'm not sure how the other guys will take it... Joey, what I'm trying to say is that I... I love you, everytime I'm near you I get a weird butterfly feeling in my tummy which has never happened before..." That's when it happened, I told you "I love you too Ben, I loved you since the first time I met you and that's never happened before... especially not with a guy." I think I died at that moment in time, your lips connected with mines and it was a slow hypnotic, loving kiss
**End Of Flashback**

I can't believe how stupid I was to fall that badly for you, I'm in so much pain and I'm crying so much I never seen you come back over to me with that malicious smirk plastered on your face... the guys took to us nicely but I think if Wednesday found out what you were doing to me, he would kill you in the blink of an eye but I don't have much time to think as you grab me by my once nicely kept black hair and threw me face first to the floor... I protect my face from hitting the floor but I can't protect myself from what is going to happen again- you did the same last night and I still have the marks, scratches, cuts, bruises and weakness left over. I'm not screaming as loud and painfully as I was last night... I bet you love how my house doesn't have neighbours. I start to move onto my feet as I'm grabbed yet again by my hair and thrown against the wall and then I limply fall to the floor.

I'm already naked, I've been naked since last night... I never had the energy to clothe myself and I can guaruntee that when you lock my in my room you take pride in telling your other friends what you do to me. I'm sitting facing the wall which I never knew was a bad idea until whip you've whipped my back with your belt and as I weakly scream in pain you bring your belt down on me again, then you told me "lie down on the fucking bed face-first or I swear I'm going to rip your little body apart, you good for nothing whore" As I make my way to lie on my bed, you start undressing yourself... god, I can't believe how you could beat me like that and I still love you. As I'm laying down, I feel the bed shift and then you force yourself in me with a quick thrust and it hurts so bad because you never used any lube or anything just skin against skin... then I feel it, I feel the wet feeling start to slowly work it's way down my legs, you made me bleed again. As you're thrusting in and out of me, you tell me "start moaning and saying my name or I'm going to beat you worse then I did last night" so that's what I do... I start moaning and gasping your name, I'm clutching at my pillows with tears streaming down my face, moaning and gasping your name, bruised, cut, scratched and bleeding, with you fucking me like I'm just another groupie- you fuck me and then leave me until you want to have another fuck, It's not really fucking, it's rape because I never consented you to fuck me, then I laugh on the inside because I hear you moan "Oh Joey babe... this is so good... oh... I love you Joey." Then I smile on the outside when you speed up, the tears are long gone. I'm smilling because I know there's not long left until you empty yourself in me, just as I thought. I feel you get that much much harder inside me and then you spill your semen in me and I can't help but smile again at the warm feeling. You pull out of me and say "That was good Joey," as you lean back over me you kiss me, I kiss back because no matter how much you've hurt me... I'm your boyfriend and I'm always going to love you. We're doing our second part of the tour in a week and I don't know if I'm going to quit the band and high tail it to another city to get away from you...

**Skip A Week After**
It's been a week after you've beaten and raped me, we've did our first day of the second part of the tour and things are so much better, you've told Wednesday what's happened and he broke down crying and hugged me for an entire three hours, he helped you stop you're obssession with beating and raping me and things are just so good that I don't want them to change

**Skip To Present**
I'm sitting on the sofa crying because the most beautiful thing has happened... you were 'pretending' to look under the sofa for 'your missing choker/collar thing' and instead- you took my hand gently and kissed it while on one knee saying "Joey, I'm sorry for what I did to you all those months ago, I really love you with all my heart, there's no other way to ask it... will you marry me?" And that's why I'm crying, I love you so much and then reply "Yes, Ben I love you, I don't care what happened all those months ago, I love you- I always have and I always will." After you slip the ring on my finger, you pick me up and carry me to bed where we passionately make love instead of fucking, as I lay with you- out of breath with the moon shinning through the window, you're holding me tight and close to you. I reapeat "I love you" after you say it and we fall asleep in eachothers arms, with our legs entwined dreaming of what our wedding will be like


................................................................................................
Please rate and message to let me know what you's all think
Sign up to rate and review this story