Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

First Meeting

by Otaku93

This is an old one that I completely forgot to post here. Izzy and Slash's first meeting.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-12-27 - Updated: 2008-12-27 - 3700 words - Complete

?Blocked
Teenagers always got the worst jobs. Slash knew this well, kneeling on the floor, shelving records at the music store. His knees were sore and his job was boring. Just as he was about to shout out in frustration, a slightly impatient voice broke through his mind.

"Hey man, are you the guy that drew this? I dig it, it's fuckin' cool." Slash looked up, seeing a copy of an Aerosmith drawing he had done for Marc. But Slash wasn't paying attention to the drawing, the guy holding it was far too good looking. He was tall and thin, with wavy dark hair that fell over his shoulders and looked soft and inviting, framing his pale face, deep, dark eyes, and soft-looking, full pink lips. Also, looking down towards his drawing, Slash noticed tight black jeans hugging a certain area enough that Slash had to get off level with the guy's crotch. Slash stood up, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, I did, thanks."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Slash."

Hey I'm Izzy Stradlin." The suggestiveness of his name combined with his good looks was almost enough to make Slash blush. "So, I've heard you play guitar, you got a band?"

"Sorta', nothing serious, but yeah, I guess..." Slash felt like an idiot standing in front of Izzy. "So, you got a band?"

"I play rhythm guitar for Hollywood Rose. Do you play lead or rhythm?"

"Lead." Izzy's eyes widened ever so slightly.

"Cool, wanna jam sometime?"

"Yeah, is tonight okay?" Slash stopped and bit his tongue. Tonight had to be way too early and--

"Totally." Izzy gave him a friendly smile.

"You can come over to my place if you don't mind crawling through a window..."

"Not a bit, a window's fine."

"Okay, I'll get you the address..." Going over to the counter, Slash stole a small piece of receipt paper. He scribbled the address down and gave it to Izzy. "The window just to the right of the steps is my room, and it's the basement window."

"Cool, hey, I've got to go now, so I'll see you later."

"Bye." Izzy smiled and waved, leaving the shop.

Slash finished his work that day in a worried rush. He was incredibly nervous about an attractive, mysterious, certainly older guy coming to his room, even just to play guitar. For some reason, he felt like he had been tricked into going on a date with someone who was sure to make him feel stupid and immature. But he felt drawn to Izzy, in a way he couldn't describe.

When he got off work he practically ran home and straight to his room. He hid a six-pack under the bed and tossed his dirty clothes lying all over the floor into the closet, finding a plain pair of jeans a t-shirt and throwing them on the bed which he hurried to make. He tuned his guitars and made sure his stereo and amps worked before quickly taking a shower, making sure he was clean and didn't smell before going back to his bedroom, shutting the door and pulling his jeans on and beginning to brush his hair, not putting his shirt on to save it from getting wet.

He was just about to put his shirt on when he heard a tap on the window. Turning around he saw Izzy crouching outside the window, smiling at him. He opened the window and greeted Izzy. "Hey."

"Hey man. Catch." He shoved a messenger bag through the window, Slash catching it as Izzy began to climb through the window with more grace than anyone he'd seen before.

"How are you?" Slash asked politely, returning Izzy's bag to him. Izzy set it on the floor by the bed and sat down.

"I'm good, how are you?" Slash sat on the bed next to him, reaching under the bed, pulling out the six-pack.

"I'm pretty good, you want one? Sorry they're a little warmish..."

"Nah, beer's almost always good. As long as it's not stale or flat." Slash nodded, handing a bottle over. Izzy took it, opening it and taking a drink. "So how long have you been playing?"

"Not that long...I was fifteen when I started."

"How old are you?"

"I'll be seventeen the end of this month."

"Damn, you're just a kid, you're makin' me feel old..."

"I turned twenty in April."

"Wow. How long have you been playing?"

"Ah, I played it a little off and on since about the time I started High School but I was mostly a drummer, and when I came out to LA, my car got stolen and part of my kit was in it, so I sold the rest and played bass for a while before changing over to guitar."

"You said you're not from LA, where are you from?"

"I'm from Indiana." Izzy made a little bit of a face. "I came out in '80, just a little after I graduated."

"Cool, what was it like there?"

"It was boring, but kinda' nice. Just your typical midwestern town, you know? But my boyfriend made it bearable." Slash's heart jumped. Izzy was gay, or at least bi. "But we fell out of touch, at least until he came out to LA a few months ago." Slash's stomach dropped. "Sorry," Izzy started after a moment, "Too much info?"

"No, I just didn't know you swung that way." Something in however Slash said it made Izzy's eyes darken and narrow, his mouth tightening, eyebrows knitting into a line.

"Slash, I just told you something personal, if you're going to--"

"No, no, no, no! I was just surprised, I'm actually gay myself." Slash turned beet red, realizing he just blurted his deepest secret to someone he barely knew. He lowered his eyes as Izzy's widened.

"Seriously?" Izzy's voice sounded surprised, but certainly not angry like it had. Slash nodded, shyly raising his eyes to meet Izzy's.

"Yeah," He began quietly. "I've actually never told anyone before, and I've never been with a guy, but it's what I dream about and what I think about when I jerk off." He blushed deeply, lowering his eyes again. "Sorry if that's too much information..."

"It's okay." Izzy scooted over and wrapped an arm around Slash's shoulders, pulling him close. "It's okay." Slash's heart jumped at Izzy's closeness, even though it was meant to be friendly and comforting. "Hey, it's alright you know. What're you embarrassed about? That you're gay or that you said it aloud?"

"Ah...I'm mostly embarrassed about telling you 'cause it's really personal and I've never told anyone before..." He trailed off, leaning into Izzy. Izzy rubbed his arm soothingly, continuing to talk softly.

"It's alright. I'm glad you told me actually. You should come out whenever it feels right for you, you know?" Slash gave a little nod. "Just curious, how long have you known?"

"Um...last year." Izzy nodded.

"If it's not too personal, may I ask how you knew?" Slash's blush which had been fading returned full force. "It's alright, you don't need to tell me, you know, I was just curious."

"No, I want to tell you, it's just a little embarrassing, you know?" Izzy nodded and waited quietly and patiently for him to continue talking. "Um, I had this dream, and in the dream, there was this really attractive guy, and we weren't really anywhere, just kind of on a bed in the middle of nothing, and he was touching my cock and he kissed me and I woke up and I had came in my pants. And I had a few more dreams like it and I realized that when I was jerking off, I was thinking of the guy in my dreams." His face was a deep red and he was avoiding Izzy's eyes. Izzy rubbed his arm and smiled reassuringly.

"That's not too bad, wanna know how I knew?" Slash nodded, looking at Izzy. "On my first day of gym class in High School, I got hard looking at one of the other guys. One of the big bully-jock types saw it and kicked me in the crotch."

"Ouch." Izzy nodded.

"Yeah, and the guy I was looking at came over and helped me up, and we talked and we became good friends, and I found myself wanting to do things with him that went beyond friends, you know? And one day I kissed him, and we fucked, and we were boyfriends in secret for three years." Izzy's eyes looked distant, like he was back in his hometown curled up in bed with his boyfriend, happy and at peace. The look disappeared when he started talking again. "But I left him to come to LA. And he came out a few months ago, but he's decided I'm just some little mistake he made." Izzy looked nearly heart-broken as he gulped the rest of his beer.

"I'm sorry." Slash wrapped his arms around Izzy. who returned the hug, resting his head on Slash's. Izzy was quiet, just holding Slash who was a little confused but held Izzy who seemed to need it. Izzy finally pulled away a little after a few minutes, but kept an arm around Slash who stayed sitting close, his arms still around Izzy. "Hey Izz?"

"Yeah?"

"Um...this may be kind of over-personal and this probably really isn't the right time to ask but, um, well, what does it feel like?" Slash blushed deeply and Izzy looked at him confused for a second before his eyes widened slightly as he realized what Slash meant.

"Well, topping or bottoming?"

"Um...both, if you can."

"Um, yeah, topping isn't too different from doing it with a girl, which you've done, right?" Slash nodded. "There's the same tight heat and friction around your cock, but not as wet, you know? And if they're a virgin, you need to be really careful because they're really tight and they can be torn easily. But as long as you're careful, it goes well. And bottoming, it feels weird at first--"

"Does it hurt?" Slash interrupted.

"Only a little tiny bit. Have you ever put anything, like your fingers, up there?" Slash shook his head. "Try it sometime."

"Don't you need lube or something for that?"

"Yeah, I can bring you some the next time I see you."

"Okay, thanks."

"But back to what I was saying, it feels a little weird at first, but once you relax a little and the person fucking you finds your prostate, it feels really, really good." Slash nodded. "Why; has someone caught your eye?" Slash's blush deepened.

"Sort of..."

"Sort of?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm listening. I won't laugh or anything--promise."

"Just a guy I know, I think he's really good looking and I was just kind of wondering what it felt like, you know...?"

"Totally."

"I'm sorry if I got a little too personal."

"It's fine. You were curious and I didn't mind answering. And if you ever want to know something, you know you can ask me, right? Don't be afraid when you want to ask me something." Slash smiled softly.

"Thanks Izz." Izzy nodded, smiling as he hugged Slash, the younger man happily returning the hug.

"Any more questions?"

"A few little ones."

"Can I lie down while we talk? My back's kinda' sore."

"Yeah, it's fine." Izzy smiled and kicked his shoes off before laying back on the bed and stretching.

"Come here..." Izzy motioned him closer and pulled Slash down, cuddling him against his side. Slash tensed, but tried to relax as Izzy's hand ran soothingly along his back.

"Izz?"

"Hm?" Izzy sounded very content.

"Um..." Slash tried not to, but squeaked when Izzy's other hand snuck down and cupped his hardening cock through his jeans, giving it a little squeeze and rubbing softly. "Izz..."

"Sorry," The hand left him and Izzy removed his arm from around him. "I'm really sorry Slash, I didn't know you didn't want that, just the way you were acting--"

"No!" He interrupted Izzy. "No, I want it, I'm just really scared. I really want it I'm just really nervous and scared..." He stopped as Izzy's arm went back around him, pulling him close, his hand rubbing along Slash's arm soothingly.

"If you're scared you don't need to do it."

"No, I really want to I just...could you go kind of slow and all?" He looked up and Izzy smiled before gently pressing their lips together. Slash shyly parted his lips, allowing Izzy's tongue to slip into his mouth and rub over his. Izzy pulled him close, wrapping both arms around him and letting his hands crawl up and bury themselves in Slash's curls. Slash let out a soft moan and he felt Izzy smile against his lips.

"Okay?" Izzy asked when they broke apart, panting. Slash nodded and Izzy rolled him onto his back, giving him a soft quick kiss. Izzy's strong but gentle hands rubbed over his bare arms and chest calming him. Slash's eyes drifted shut and Izzy smiled. "Now you're relaxing."

"Mmm..." Slash felt completely happy and relaxed, like he was floating under Izzy's gentle massaging. He opened his eyes when Izzy's hands left him, seeing Izzy beginning to undo the buttons on his shirt. And suddenly, Slash found his hands reaching up to help Izzy, undoing the buttons and pushing the shirt off Izzy's shoulders. Izzy let it slide off his arms and tossed it to the floor.

Slash's hands ran over the smooth, creamy skin of Izzy's chest, brushing over his small nipples, making Izzy gasp. He gently pinched the small pink nubs, twisting them a little, Izzy giving a soft moan, reach his hand down and squeezing his cock through his jeans, moaning louder. Slash continued playing with Izzy's nipple for a little before Izzy took his hand and moved it down, pressing it to the crotch of his jeans.

"Play with me." Slash shyly tugged the zipper down, Izzy's erection making the denim feel hot. Slash slowly tugged Izzy's jeans down a little and nearly came in his pants from the sight. He had never seen another man naked in such an intimate way and he had never seen another cock so close. Izzy's cock was big, long and thick, but not overly so. "You can touch me you know..."

Slash gave a small nod and reached out, his fingertips brushing over Izzy's cock, the hard piece of flesh twitching a little at the touch. He carefully closed his hand around it and gave a little squeeze, Izzy moaning softly. "Is this okay?"

"God yeah..." Izzy groaned softly, moving his hips a little, his cock sliding through Slash's hand. "Stroke it a little..." Slash gave a little nod and began stroking Izzy's cock, softly, shyly and slowly. Izzy groaned softly with every stroke and Slash began stroking more confidently, faster and firmer, Izzy's soft groans and moans getting louder. "Ohh...that feels good..."

"Um, could you...um, you know...?"

"What? You want me to touch you?" Slash blushed a tiny bit and nodded. Izzy smiled at him before pushing his jeans down and kicking them off. He laid over Slash, kissing him, his hand grabbing Slash's cock through his jeans and squeezing, Slash giving a loud aroused moan. Izzy grinned and quickly undid the button and zipper, pushing Slash's jeans down his legs. "Gorgeous..." He murmured before laying over Slash again, softly kissing him.

Slash soon began giving impatient little squirms and Izzy broke their kiss, smiling at him, his hand quickly shooting down to grab Slash's cock, giving it a little squeeze. Slash moaned loudly as Izzy's hand stroked his cock. He had never been touched so intimately. Sure, he'd gotten hand jobs before, what sixteen, nearly seventeen year old boy hadn't? But Izzy was different. Izzy's strokes were firm yet soft, caring and passionate at the same time. It was nothing short of incredible and he was already starting to feel a familiar tingle at the base of his cock and in his balls.

"Izz..." Izzy stopped his strokes and looked into Slash's eyes, his smile gentle but scheming, pressing a soft kiss to Slash's cheek before giving it a little lick that made Slash tremble.

"Hey Slash..." Izzy's voice was right by his ear, his lips brushing it softly.

"Yeah...?"

"Do you want me to fuck you...?" Slash's eyes widened and even the he doubted Izzy could see it, he knew Izzy knew. "Or if you're not ready, I could just blow you or jerk you off, it's really up to you."

"I think I'm ready..." Slash's body betrayed his words. He was trembling and his cock had softened very slightly. Izzy saw it but nodded, gently kissing Slash before pulling back a little, looking into Slash's nervous, scared eyes, his own calm. "It's okay..." He laid another soft kiss on Slash's lips before reaching off the bed and into his bag, grabbing a small tube of lube. Spreading Slash's legs, he knelt between them lubing a few fingers before pushing one into Slash, the younger yelping at the finger pushing its way into his body. "Relax...you need to relax or else this isn't going to work, if I can't get a finger in there is no way in hell my cock is going to make it in without hurting you..."

Slash hesitantly nodded and tried to relax. After a few moments, he loosened up, allowing Izzy to slowly pump his finger in and out. Izzy slowly added another finger, repeating the process. Eventually, he removed his fingers. "You should be ready now." Izzy laid down next to him. "Sit over my thighs." Slash obeyed and watched a good coating of lube was applied to Izzy's erect cock. "Ready?"

"As ready as I can be..." Izzy smiled at him.

"Okay, now straddle my hips, and lower yourself onto my cock." Slash's eyes widened a little and he shifted up, lining himself up with Izzy's cock but he didn't lower himself onto it. "It's okay..." Izzy's hands went to his hips, grasping them firmly but gently. "C'mon..." Slash slowly began lowering himself onto Izzy's rock hard cock, Izzy's hands helping to guide him down, the younger giving a grunt of pain as the head entered him.

By the time Izzy was close to half way in, Slash gave a pained moan. "Stop..." Izzy did and his thumbs gently rubbed the smooth skin of Slash's hips. "It hurts, it really, really hurts a lot. Please..." A few small tears escaped from the corners of his eyes and ran down his face.

"Slash..."

"Please Izzy, it's too much..."

"Slash, hush. Look at me." Slash obeyed, looking straight down into Izzy's eyes. "If you're not ready, it's okay. It really is. But do you really want me to stop? Or do you want to honestly give it a try first?" Slash hesitated. "It's really okay either way. If you're not ready, I'll stop Slash, you know that, right?" Slash nodded and Izzy gently reached a hand up to stroke his cheek.

"I think...you can keep going, just..." He chewed his lips for a second. "Nevermind." Izzy nodded and slowly, Slash was lowered onto Izzy's cock. When Izzy was fully inside him, Slash gave a tiny moan of pain.

"Tell me when you're ready." Slash nodded and sat still for a minute, Izzy's cock slowly changing from a painful intrusion to an odd, only semi-uncomfortable pleasure.

"I think I'm ready..." Izzy smiled at him.

"Okay." Izzy thrusted his hips up a little, Slash giving a surprised cry. "It's alright, just relax, it'll be better soon." A few more thrusts and the pain was almost completely gone. Izzy's large cock sliding in and out of him didn't feel bad anymore. Still weird, just like Izzy had said, but it was no longer painful. Izzy was giving soft, occasional moans, and Slash found himself wanting to tell Izzy to speed up, wanting more than the careful, slow thrusts.

He made the snap decision to show Izzy rather than tell him. Rising up, he slammed himself down on Izzy's cock, the head brushing something inside him that made him shriek in pure pleasure. "You like that?" Izzy was looking up at him, his dark eyes sparkling.

"Was that my prostate?"

"Mmhmm, felt good, didn't it?" Slash nodded hard. "Do it again." Slash was only to happy to comply, raising and lowering himself hard onto Izzy's cock, the large cock brushing his sweet spot again, making him moan. "Keep it up." Slash didn't need Izzy to tell him to do that. He happily continued raising up and lowering himself back down onto Izzy's cock, the large erection filling him nicely each time, hitting his prostate, making him moan and cry out. Izzy lay beneath him groaning at the tight heat welcoming his cock every time Slash lowered himself onto it.

"Izzy..." Slash groaned, the tingle coming back, getting close. His hand went down to grab his cock and it was almost immediately batted away by Izzy who took over pumping it perfectly in time with his own cock entering Slash's body.

It was all too much for Slash and he came with a shriek, "IZZY!" His whole body trembled as ropes of creamy come shot out onto Izzy's pale tummy. Izzy groaned coming deep within Slash just seconds later, the tight spasming heat around his cock pushing him over the edge.

Slash sat trembling, one of Izzy's hands gently stroking his cheek. "How was that for your first time?" His voice was calm and soothing, but Slash could hear the smile in it. Opening his eyes, he returned Izzy's smile, looking down at him.

"Perfect." Izzy's smile grew and he helped Slash off his cock, nestling his shaking body against his side, reaching for the tissues on the nightstand, slowly beginning to clean both of them. Slash snuggled closer to Izzy, settling with a happy sigh.

"Comfortable?" Slash nodded sleepily, Izzy's arm wrapped around him, his lips gently touching the soft curls.

"Sleep." Izzy's hand rubbed along his arm.

"Don't leave..." Izzy kissed his head, holding him close.

"I won't." He whispered, pulling the covers over them.
Sign up to rate and review this story