Categories > Anime/Manga > Revolutionary Girl Utena

One Last Fling

by BlackRoseVixen05

Ruka has finished his business with Juri. Now, he wants one last fling before his time is up.

Category: Revolutionary Girl Utena - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Saionji - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-12-31 - Updated: 2008-12-31 - 1569 words

?Blocked


BlackRoseVixen05: And here I am again, back with another Utena fic. Like the last ones, this idea just would not leave me alone, and so I am writing it. Please enjoy it, but if you don't like it, don't flame me. So there. On with the fic!





Disclaimer:I do not own Revolutionary Girl Utena, its characters, nor am I making money for writing this. But if I could steal Saionji, I would.





One Last Fling



All was quiet in the kendo hall. At least, for now. Kendo captain Kyouichi Saionji knew that this peaceful hour of silence wouldn't last for long. It was five o'clock, and his ever-busy "friend" Touga Kiryuu would surely be paying him a visit.



With any luck, Saionji would be able to shoo Touga away without any trouble. It was doable, on some days. However, the majority of the time, the kendo-ka would find himself unpleasantly pinned to the dojo's floor, squirming underneath Touga's body.



The Japanese teen growled as he shook his head, wanting to dispel those horrid thoughts from his mind. He had better things to do besides dwell on the actions of his perverted "friend".

Saionji was still dress in his hakama/, the Green Rose's bright green hair up in its usual high ponytail. Saionji had just finished his daily /kendo practice and was currently polishing his /katana/. It was always the last thing he did before getting a shower and returning to the mansion provided for him.



Above the rack that held his practice swords, a digital clock sat on a small shelf. Saionji's violet, almond-shaped eyes gave the clock a casual glance.



5:23PM is what shown on the clock in large, bright red numbers. The Green Rose gave a sigh of relief. Perhaps he would not have to deal with Touga's stupidity after all.



Just then, Saionji heard the door slide open. The Green Rose held back a groan. He heard the door close again, the sound followed by slow footsteps making their way across the large room. The steps grew louder and soon ceased, the intruder now standing behind Saionji.



"What do you want, Touga?" the Green Rose asked dryly.



There was a brief moment of silence, before the person spoke. "It's been a while, Mister Vice-President," a male voice said, a male voice that didn't belong to Touga.



Saionji found himself mildly surprised, though he didn't let it show. The green-haired teen slowly turned around, gazing up at the other male. Of all people...



"Ruka Tsuchiya," the Green Rose stated softly.



"Greetings, Saionji. You look well," the extremely tall, blue-haired teen replied. Ruka was dressed in his blue and white school uniform, his suit similar to the ones given to the Student Council. There was a pleasant smile on his face as he as returned the Green Rose's gaze.



"Shockingly, so do you," Saionji replied, carefully placing his katana on its rack. "I heard that you'd come back. I was hard pressed to believe it, though, since I hadn't seen you myself."



"I've only just found time to make my rounds and reunite with some old...acquaintances," Ruka stated, since he and Saionji weren't exactly friends. "What better place to start than here?"



"Charmed," Saionji said, standing up. "Though I can hardly believe that you, the former fencing captain, would bypass Arisugawa to come and see me."



"Ah, yes, but Juri really isn't an acquaintance now, is she?" Ruka asked with a knowing smile.



"You tell me," Saionji replied, his usual un-amused expression still in place.



Ruka gave a chuckle. "I see you haven't changed," the tall boy commented. Saionji didn't say anything, so Ruka decided to continue. "I assume that you are privy to the situation regarding End of the World?"



"I am," Saionji replied simply.



"I've only just found out, but it seems I've gotten myself a bit involved. Think you could shed some light on all this for me?" Ruka asked.



"Actually, I'd rather not. I want nothing more to do with End of the World's crusade," Saionji said, folding his arms.



Ruka looked intrigued, "I see... Very well, then," was all he said, knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to get anything more out of Saionji if he didn't feel like sharing.



"I must admit that I'm surprised to see you. There was rumor that you were in a coma," Saionji said after that, changing the subject.



Ruka chuckled once more, closing his eyes."Yes, I suspected that such things were probably being said. My condition did improve, however. Thus, here I am, back at school," he said, reopening his eyes.



"Welcome back, then, I suppose. I guess being here is better than being trapped in a hospital, a pincushion for syringes,"Saionji replied, letting his arms return to his sides.



"Yes, definitely. Plus, it's good to see my friends again," Ruka stated, nodding.



Saionji's eyes closed this time, seeming almost disgusted by something. "Only a fool believes he has friends," the Green Rose stated, before walking past Ruka.



The taller boy grimaced, laughing lightly."Still a disciple of Touga, I see," he said softly, though loud enough for Saionji to hear.



Saionji paused in his step when he heard Ruka's words, the comment not sitting well with him. "Goodbye, Ruka," was all Saionji said before he disappeared into the Kendo Hall's locker room, not giving the blue-haired teen a second glance.





Later

It was about an hour later that Saionji emerged from the locker room. The Green Rose was now dressed in his usual /Seitokai/attire, and his wavy green hair hung loose once again. He looked around as he entered the kendo room. No one was around, Ruka long gone. However, there was the lingering scent of his cologne. Saionji found himself slightly impressed by the fragrance.



The kendo-ka slung a small sports bag over his shoulder and headed for the door, the bag containing his kendo uniform. Saionji slid open the Japanese-style door and was about to step out into the hall when he was suddenly violently grabbed from behind. Purple eyes widened as a chloroform-filled cloth was pressed over his mouth and nose. Naturally, Saionji began to struggle, but his attacker had an effective hold on him.



What really shocked him was the fact that this person had attacked him from inside the /dojo/. 'But no one had been there...!' Saionji thought as he fought to free himself.



Whoever had a hold of him was patient, calmly waiting until the chloroform took effect. It was mere minutes before the Green Rose went limp. The attacker slowly took his hand away from Saionji's mouth slowly. The kendo captain gave a small groan as he collapsed onto the floor. Letting him fall was a sort of test to make sure Saionji was unconscious.



He was.





Later



Saionji took a deep breath as he slowly came to. He could feel himself laying on something soft. It was this realization that brought him back to full alertness in a hurry.



He was laying on a bed.



Saionji opened his eyes, but found that he still could not see. He'd been blindfolded. That was not the extent of it, however. He had also been gagged, a cloth tied tightly over his mouth. Saionji's wrists were bound and tied above his head, the cloth holding him attached to the bedposts.



Panic began to creep its way into his body when Saionji realized that he was only partially clothed. Everything on his lower body has been removed, though he still had on his uniform jacket. His breathing sped up as he found his legs bound as well. The binding, which was also attached to the bedposts, was tied around his lower thighs, keeping his legs spread apart invitingly.



Blood rushed to the Green Rose's face, thoroughly embarrassed. Saionji silently wondered if he looked as ridiculous as he felt.



At least he'd figured out where he was. Saionji was in his own bedroom. He'd deduced that from the texture of the covers beneath him. This fact made him feel a tad better.



Saionji froze when he heard someone enter his room. 'Damn you, Touga... When I'm free, I swear I'm going cut your dick off and feed it to you...' the Green Rose thought, positive that his captor was non-other than the red-headed Student Council President.



The green-haired teen shifted when he felt weight settle on the bed next to him. Saionji gave a warning growl, trying to lean away as hands began undoing the buttons of his uniform shirt. Once the top was out of the way, those same hands began caressing the smooth flesh underneath.



Saionji jumped when two thumbs began rubbing his nipples, making him tremble. The Japanese teen hissed a threat of death as one of the thumbs was replaced by a tongue. The threat, sadly, was muffled by the gag over his mouth.



'I'm going to kill you, Touga...!' he thought, before he froze once more. 'Wait...that fragrance...!'



The kidnapper gave an amused chuckle at Saionji current petrified state. "Does that mean you've figured it out?" he asked, nipping the Green Rose's cheek.



Saionji frowned deeply, his next thought a snarl in his mind.



'Tsuchiya!'





End of Chapter One



BlackRoseVixen05:Ta-da! First chapter is finished! Hope you enjoyed it and will tune in for chapter two, the last chapter! Please leave me some nice reviews!

Sign up to rate and review this story