Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Heart Breaker

by LeonCloud

Akimichi Chouji was the chubby kid at school. No one gave him the time of day except his friends Naruto and Kiba. School is back in session and there's a new Akimichi Chouji in town, but wait... Wh...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Chouji,Shikamaru - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-01-02 - Updated: 2009-01-02 - 864 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters assoiciated with the Anime or Manga.

Chapter One: The New Chouji

A tallish male teen with blond hair, pale skin, and red swirled cheeks walked towards Kohona Leaflet Academy with his thin pink lips curved into a smile. His outfit (jacket, button down white shirt, pants, polished black shoes) although the same as the rest of the male teens who went here, it had a small crimson butterfly on its left breast pocket. In fact, it seemed that he was the only one at the moment who wasn't wearing his jacket.
His bright blue eyes scanned the courtyard, spotting some familiar people: Ino, Sakura, Kiba and Naruto. He smiled a bit bigger as he walked over to the two guys who were sitting on one of the dark green benches messing with the two girls who were standing near a rather shady tree seeming to look for someone.

"Naruto, Kiba!" he exclaimed, and they looked at him with confused expressions on their faces until their eyes widened simultaneously.

"CHOUJI?!" both yelled, getting off of the bench and running towards him. They almost bumped into the pale teen, but skidded to a stop just before they came in contact with each other.

Naruto wrapped an arm around the short male, smirking lightly. "Did you go on a diet or something, Chouji?" he asked.

"Diet!?" Kiba exclaimed. "The word's not even in his vocabulary!" He chuckled lightly when Chouji glared at him.

Ino and Sakura watched the three teens exchange small talk, their eyes mostly glued on Chouji who new looks ranked higher than even Sasuke's at the moment! Who was this new Akimichi Chouji and where did the old one go?

A tall teen with his hair tied into a spiky ponytail opened his eyes from his spot where he lay on the soft, cool grass when he realized that the sun's rays were no longer shining down upon him. Infront of him were two girls: Ino and Sakura. "Troublesome," he muttered as he stood, towering over the girls by a couple inches.

Ino turned towards him and linked one of his arms with her own. "About time you woke up, Shikamaru!" she said a tad loudly as though she wanted a certain someone to notice her.

Chouji looked towards Ino when he heard her voice, but his eyes locked on the guy that she had her arm linked with.

He was...hot.

His eyes were a light brown, contrasting well with his working tan he seemed to have obtained over the summer and his dark hair that was tied into a spiky ponytail. Staring just a bit longer, the guy seemed to be wearing one ball shaped earring in each ear that looked identical to the ones Chouji was wearing. Maybe they shopped at the same store...
His thin pink lips were a lovely shade of pink and looked attractive even though he was frowning.
He was athletically thin, but tall, probably taller than Chouji by a few inches.

...Did his lips just twitch into a smile for a second?

Blinking, Chouji considered walking towards them, but instead stayed where he was, watching from a distance.

"That's Shikamaru," came Naruto's voice.

Chouji looked at the whiskered blond, his attention momentarily captured by Naruto.

"He was here for out tenth grade and ninth grade year. He was always-"

"I heard he was a genius!"

Naruto scowled lightly at Kiba.

"He is! Anyway, when we first came here, I noticed that wherever we went, he was there! It was like he was stalking one of us or something... He was always watching you though, Chouji..."

"Maybe he's still got the hots for him! Ino's going to be so pissed!" He laughed at the thought of the blonde finding out that her so called boyfriend had the hots for a guy she could have cared less about in ninth and tenth grade.

"He's her boyfriend?" Chouji resisted the urge to look back over at the trio standing by the tree, but he was sure that he could feel a pair of eyes on him.

"No, but she hangs around him like he is. He denies it though, but still lets her do what she wants." Naruto laughed along with Kiba; laughter was infectious!

"Hm." Well, at least the guy was denying it, so he wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, what he didn't know that Shikamaru was going to be a problem and knew all about what he was planning on doing (he had stumbled upon Chouji's tenth grade English journal which revealed his plan nad had kept it ever since).

Shikamaru continued to frown, but was also still staring at Chouji. Ino was his friend, so he sort of cared about her feelings, but he liked Chouji so it could turn out in his favor. All he had to do was get the cute blond to forget about Ino and probably Sakura too, but she hadn't been mean to him most of the first two school years. It was just that she hung out with Ino who tended to rub off on her friends at times.
Sign up to rate and review this story