Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Candles, Cream, Cherries and Cum

by ipanicdaily

Ferard. Basically hot sex. Had to cheer a friend up ^^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-27 - Updated: 2009-01-30 - 6013 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N---- This story is for my lovely internet lover Ray so she wouldn't have to think about church at church. No, Ferard is far more pleasing than God or the bible.

It's basically hot sex. Don't read if you don't like that

xoxo Tabi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Candles, Cream, Cherries and Cum

Frank's POV

"Happy birthday Gee!" I chimed merrily as I met Gerard at his locker. He just scoffed a little and went back to shoving his books into his backpack for the day's studies. I looked at him with confusion, but knowing Gerard I didn't ask him anything. I rather like my head and don't want him to snap it off on me.

"Just...thanks." Gerard said quietly as he noticed my confusion. I tried to take his hand into mine but Gerard pulled away. "Not now Frank." He told me as he slammed his locker shut and headed off towards his first period class; leaving me alone and confused at his locker.

"Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't kill you." I jumped slightly to see Gerard's younger brother, Mikey, standing behind me. "Beside me, no one acknowledges his birthday anymore." He told me quietly. "And I really don't do that because, well, you saw his reaction."

"Why is he like that?" I asked Mikey.

"He doesn't think anyone cares." Mikey told me and I pushed off the locker, listening to Mikey as we walked to first period; math. "I mean his family is supposed to care, right?" I nodded. "Well they don't. Like I said, I tell him happy birthday but I don't even get him anything anymore because he honestly doesn't care anymore. Gerard thinks that he's all alone." I already knew that; having had that story recited to me already.

"But he has me." I said with a slight frown; my hands gripping the strap of my backpack which hung over my body.

"Don't take it too personally Frank." Mikey told me as he walked into the math room then to his desk. "He treats everyone this way when he's upset." I sat down next to Mikey, pulling my notebook and pencil out then setting them on my desk. I had to show Gerard that I cared; that he wasn't all alone. But, how? I mean, we're still in school and our parents aren't overly accepting of our relationship; I just got my parents to let Gerard stay the night again. Still, he's my boyfriend and I have to help him celebrate his birthday no matter how much he may not want to.

"You want to help me later?" I asked Mikey before class started. The warning bell chimed; telling the kids in the hall they had one minute to get to class before they got detention.

"With what?" Mikey asked.

"Your brother's birthday."

"Frank, really, don't bother yourself." Mikey said as he too got his supplies set on his desk. "You'll either make him really happy or really piss him off. You know how moody Gerard can be."

"But if it makes him really happy-"

"Just let him be for the day Frank." He cut me off. "That's really the best you can do for him." I sighed heavily and opened my notebook, staring at Gerard's name which decorated the cover since I often let my mind wander during class. I wasn't just going to ignore him all day; let it pass without a single care. I was going to find a way to celebrate and if Gerard got mad at me then so be it; he'll cool off in a day or two and get over it.

The teacher stood in the front of the room and started on about some formula which I had memorized already. X equals negative b, plus or minus the square root of negative b squared, minus four a c, all over two a. It's not that complicated. So as the teacher went on about that, I grabbed my pen and flipped to an empty page in the back of my notebook where I started to make a list of things I needed to get. I would throw a really small party for Gerard at my house. Mikey glanced over once or twice, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly as he scribbled down notes of everything that spewed from the teachers mouth.

When the bell rang, I shoved my things into my bag and stood up. "I really hope you don't make it worse." Mikey said to me as he left the room; getting lost in the sea of students. I just pushed the words from my mind and headed to the art room because I had to take art and get at least one credit to graduate. I swear they said art or music and my choice was obvious but apparently not. Whatever. I threw my bag on the table and grabbed some scrap paper then grabbed a marker; falling down on the small stool by my table.

"What are you doing Frank?" Mrs. Belza, the art teacher, came up to me.

"Making something for my boyfriend for his birthday." I told her without taking my eyes off the paper.

"That's, uh, very sweet of you." She replied nervously before walking away and leaving me alone the rest of the period. I spent the rest of the period working on my note and crappy drawing of a cake. It read I know you don't like celebrating your birthday, but after tonight you'll look forward to it each year. When my crappy cake was drawn, I signed it xoxo Frankie then folded it up so it was small enough for me to slide through the small slits in Gerard's locker. He doesn't go to it until after forth so I was safe.

As soon as the bell rang, I shoved the door open and quickly jumped into the sea of students as I headed to Gerard's locker. I quickly looked around to make sure no teachers were nearby since we're not supposed to put things through the slits but seeing the coast was clear, I shoved the folded paper inside then headed up my stairs to my next class.

For the remainder of the day, I didn't see or hear word of Gerard. I wasn't surprised though. He probably spent lunch and his free periods in the art room. After school ended, I quickly shoved my things in my bag then raced out the door, having a lot to do in a little amount of time. Though I wasn't really supposed to, I walked the streets alone until I reached my house. I got a text from Gerard which I waited until I got home to read so it wouldn't slow me down. What's up with the note?

you'll see I texted him back then turned my phone on silent so I wouldn't hear it when it went off again. I couldn't have distractions. I scanned my room until I found my container of savings, dumping it on the floor. $1o7.53. That's hardly anything but I'll make it work. If I didn't buy all those cd's I'd have a lot more but like I said, I live and breathe for music. Music and Gerard.

"Mom!" I yelled down the stairs before practically running down them.

"What honey?" She asked as she washed dishes.

"I have two questions." I said as I went into the kitchen. She turned the water off then dried her hands; turning to me with a semi complex look. "One, can Gerard come over tonight? It's his birthday and no one celebrates for him and I feel really bad." I said, trying to persuade her.

"What's your other question?" She asked before answering my first.

"Can I borrow the car?" My mom stared at me then sighed.

"Yes to both." She said so I half squealed and hugged her. "Be home in an hour." She told me when I let go.

"Oh; one more." I pulled away and looked to my feet. "Would you...go out tonight or something?" I asked a little apprehensively. "I mean...I just want it to be us because you know..." I was half mumbling because I didn't want to ask her to leave us alone since she could easily guess my plans.

"Frank, you know the rules when Gerard comes over." She told me a little sternly and blankly.

"I know but I just want everything to be perfect." I said with a slight frown. My mom was silent so I just turned to leave. I shouldn't have asked her.

"I'll stay out until ten. No later." My mom said and my heart nearly stopped. I was not expecting that. "But you have to promise to be careful and clean up any, mess, you make." Woah; my mom was just basically telling me I was having sex tonight. That's what you call awkward. I smiled and nodded, unable to think of anything to say, and grabbed the car keys from the counter then headed to the car.
=============================================================================================

An hour later, as my mom instructed, I returned home with a few bags. When I went inside my mom took the car keys from me and gave me one more warning about cleaning up before leaving. I couldn't believe she was acting this way. She had always been disapproving of myself and Gerard dating but now she was talking about sex with me? Strange.

I set the bags on the table then pulled out the box of cake mix I bought; making it up and dumping it into a pan which I stuck in the oven. While that cooked, I pulled out the frosting and candles, lying them on the table as I grabbed the other things I had bought at the store. Stupid drug store clerk. They have no right to judge me. Their job is to check me out (hahaha not that way) and take my money (that makes me sound like a whore!). Not give me nasty looks when I finally get the courage to get my ass to the register.

I climbed onto the table and began taping streamers all over my kitchen ceiling to make the place look somewhat festive; though if everything goes the way it's playing out in my mind, we really won't be in the kitchen. No, we'll be in my bedroom putting the drugstore clerks' nasty looks to good use. When the colorful thin paper was crappily draped over the kitchen, I got off the table and started pulling bowls from the cupboard to make a nice mess with. What fun is cooking without making a mess?

In the first bowl I dumped all of the vanilla frosting. Then I grabbed the little tube of red food dye and squirted way too much into the frosting; making it a really dark red color. Food coloring stains your skin too as I learned when I couldn't get it off my hands. Oh well; just looks like I murdered someone. For my own amusement we'll say I killed the drugstore clerk. When that was mixed, I checked my cake to see it was rising nicely. Shut up; I had to take home economics for a semester. I can't help it that I actually learned something. So while that finished cooking, I brought my, erm, supplies to my room and threw them at my bed before returning to the kitchen.

I pulled my phone from my pocket to see I actually did have a few text messages from Gerard. Frankie; tell me Next. Frankieeee Haha. He was whining through text. That's funny. Come on you little bastard. I want to know And lastly. You know what? You suck.

Sorry; phone was on silent. come over in an hour. Send. I set my phone on the table next to the red frosting and began to go through the fridge to see what I could find. Awesome; we have cherries and whipped cream. They're for the cake! God! Get your mind out of the gutter! Ok, my mind was there too. But seriously, they're for the cake. Walking back to the table I noticed the screen on my phone was lit up with a little envelope. Text message.

What if I don't want to?

Then you'll miss out on a very hot evening. Mom's not home. I smiled as I replied. I swear he didn't even have time to breathe when I got a reply like a second later.

But you need to walk tomorrow =/ I laughed. We always joked about having sex, but never have. Simply because the moment hasn't been right; the mood hasn't been right. But that's going to change tonight. Tonight it's all going to be right and we're going to move our relationship to the next level.

Yeah well tonight isn't a joke I responded to him before going to the oven and turning it off; sliding mitts onto my hands then pulling the hot cake from my the oven and setting it on the stove top. It needed time to cool so I would give it like twenty minutes. It still has to be decorated and get it's candles.

Are you sure? Was the response I got from Gerard.

I didn't suffer an awkward drugstore purchase for nothing. One hour; here. I sent my last text to him before turning my phone off completely. I opened the package of candles and counted out nineteen. That's how old Gerard is today. I'm eighteen so our relationship is legal; it's just not really accepted. Whatever. We're happy and after we graduate this year (Gerard having failed one year), we'll be able to leave our parents and stop worrying about them walking in on us. No matter what we're doing.

Deciding the cake was cooled enough, I went back to the oven and picked the pan up, carrying it to the table and setting it down. I got a knife and two plates then returned to the table. I took the knife and carefully dragged it around the edges of the cake to loosen it from the pan. Then I put a plate on top of the cake, flipping the pan so the cake was upside down on the plate now. I took the other plate and pressed it against the bottom of the cake so I had a cake/plate sandwich. Flipping the cake again, I had it flat on a plate and still in one piece.

Next I took the knife and used it to dump the frosting onto the cake then smooth it (to the best of my abilities) around the fluffy chocolate cake. Once the red frosting was pretty even, I took the spray whip cream crap I found and made little blobs around the edge of the cake, spraying some into my mouth after. Popping the lid off the cherries, I carefully placed a cherry in the middle of each little blob; making sure the stem was up. When that was all finished (and I ate a few cherries), I stuck the candles in the middle of the cake and examined my creation. I should be a pastry chef. I made a very good looking cake. I just have to work on the frosting part.

Once the cake was set, I took care of my mess by throwing the dishes into the sink but leaving the whipped cream and cherries out because, well, you never know. I set the cake in the middle of the table and the other items off to the side so they would be accessible but not really noticeable. I decided that the kitchen light was too bright so I wandered around my house until I managed to find some candles. I loaded them into my arms and carried them back to the kitchen; placing a few on the table then around it. I lit the candles and turned off the kitchen light; smiling as my somewhat romantic birthday celebration for Gerard was coming along nicely. I really hope he would think the same of it.

Going to the bathroom, I ran a brush through my hair and re-did my eyeliner (totally not gay) before going back to my room and pulling my slightly small black jeans on as well as a brown collared shirt my mom had bought me for who knows what reason since I usually wear black band shirts but whatever; it works for today. Maybe because she's trying to make me 'normal'? I dunno. She hates my long hair; she hates my tattoos and lip piercing; she hates the fact I wear eye liner; and she hates the idea of me being with Gerard. Sometimes I wonder if she likes me at all.

As I was sliding my fingerless gloves on, there was a knock on my front door so I figured the guest of the evening had arrived. I checked myself over one last time in the mirror before (not too eagerly) going to the door to answering it. "What the hell are you doing in here?" Gerard asked with a smile as he slid his arms around my waist then pulled me to him; pressing his lips against mine. Far better mood than this morning. "It's really dark."

"I don't want the neighbors to see." I said and Gerard laughed. I laced my fingers into his then pulled him into the house; shutting the door tightly behind us.

"Sorry about this morning." Gerard told me as he leaned against the back of the couch.

"It's ok." I said with a soft smile before leading him towards the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind, but, I wanted to celebrate it anyway." I said a little quietly, waiting for his reaction. Gerard stared at the table then at the crappy streamer job I did; completely silent and emotionless. I bit my lower lip, awaiting his reaction. It could be good, bad, or nothing at all. I hope it's not that middle one though. I spent all my savings on this (and the bag in my room). "G-Gee?" I asked a little hesitantly.

"Y-you did all of this for me...?" Gerard asked me as he continued to stare.

"Y-yeah." I replied, cautious of sounding too happy. "It's not that much actually. J-just a cake."

"Yeah but that's more than anyone's ever done for me." Gerard replied before yanking my arm so my body hit his. Gerard kissed me very passionately and I could tell he was trying not to cry. Mikey was totally wrong. I knew he would love it. Ok shut up I didn't but I was hoping. "You didn't have to." He whispered when our lips broke.

"I wanted to." I told him with a smile. "I made that cake by myself so you have to let me know how it tastes. I swear I left the poison out." Gerard laughed a little, the hand that wasn't in mine running along the edge of his eyes as he did start to slightly cry. "Now sit down." I told Gerard, letting go of his hand. He instantly fell into the seat while I grabbed the cake and took a spare candle that was in the package, stuck it in the flame of a big candle, then used it to light the candles of the cake. I carefully picked the cake up and carried it to Gerard, holding it in front of him. "Make a wish baby." I said quietly so Gerard shut his eyes, then opened them and blew the candles out. I smiled and sat the cake on the table before I dropped it.

"Come." Gerard said as he grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him again. I climbed onto his lap; my legs dangling on either side of his body while his arms wrapped securely around my waist. "This is already the best birthday ever." He told me, staring into my eyes with his overwhelmingly joyous orbed eyes.

"Yeah well the evening's far from over." I told him, pushing his long black bangs from his face then pressing my lips against his warm ones. "And my mom said she'd stay out until ten." I whispered before kissing him again.

"Little Frankie is thinking very naughty thoughts." Gerard said with a bemused smile when we pulled away again. I bit my lower lip and nodded, a large grin plastered across my face. I took one of my hands from his shoulder then stuck my fingers in the frosting of the cake, scooping a little up then pressing them to Gerard's mouth. His tongue instantly began to lick the frosting off so I stuck my fingers all the way in his mouth until they were covered with his saliva rather than frosting. I laughed a little as I pulled them from his mouth then wiped them on my pants. "Your cake is very good." Gerard told me.

"That was just the frosting." I replied with a lusty smile. Hell yeah I was making him hard. I could feel it. My fucking pants are only tight enough. "You want to know my favorite part?" I asked Gerard who nodded eagerly. I picked one of the cherries up then dangled it in front of him before sticking it into my mouth. "The sweet cherries." I replied as I bit the little fruit then pulled the stem from my mouth and set it on the table. "You want one?" I asked Gerard who nodded again. "Come get it." I picked another up and stuck it into my mouth; holding it gently between my teeth.

Gerard's hands left my waist to pull my head towards him. His lips crashed against mine and his tongue pushed the cherry from between my teeth into my mouth. Gerard's tongue brushed against my lips a little before he used it to get the cherry from my mouth into his. I felt my body temperature rise at least ten degrees during that. "Holy fuck..." Gerard mumbled to himself as he let my head go and pulled the stem from his mouth; dropping it next to mine. "This is by far the best birthday ever."

"This is just the beginning." I told him with a sly smile and he whined very slightly because I knew his pants were getting incredibly tight on him. Mine were already tight but now becoming constricting. Still, I wanted to see how long I could make him hold out. Not that I was going to last much longer. Next, I pushed my finger into some of the whipped cream then brushed it against Gerard's lips; my tongue cleaning it up slowly after.

"Frankie..." Gerard mumbled against my lips. I just ignored him then pulled away, grabbing another cherry, and sucking on it a little before biting it and letting the juice douse my lips as I dropped the stem into our slowly growing pile. Gerard's tongue quickly cleaned up the juice on my lips; his teeth occasionally helping his tongue as his hands clutched tightly to my head. Things have never gotten this hot, this passionate, between us before. It was amazing. "Frankie...I n-need you..." Gerard said through his slightly irregular breathing.

"You sure?" I asked, just to tease him a little longer. Before he could answer though, I slid my hands slowly down his body until they rested on his thighs; pushing myself up a little as I kissed him so my hardening erection was pressing firmly into his. Gerard moaned slightly into my mouth as I mentally smiled as I continued to make out with him.

"Please..." He half begged when I broke the kiss again. I smiled and slid off him, placing my mouth next to his ear just so my warm breath would annoy him more.

"Then come on birthday boy." I whispered seductively as I laced my fingers into his again; pulling his arm over his head and walking to the stairs with his body eventually following mine. I walked up the stairs, still holding onto Gerard, then into my bedroom; shutting the door once he was inside. Once we were completely secluded from the rest of the empty house, I pushed Gerard onto his back onto my bed. "What do you want Gee?" I asked as I straddled myself over him; my hands holding his sides as I pressed my lips back to his.

"C-can I have y-you?" Gerard asked a little hesitantly. I laughed as I reached for the bag, holding it over his face.

"I told you I made an awkward drugstore trip." I said before dropping the bag back onto my bed. Gerard instantly began to kiss me furiously back; like he was starving for the lust streaming out of my body. His was losing just as much and I was desperate to have it. "So what do you want?"

"I'm too close to fuck you at the moment." He moaned slightly. I nodded and sat back, undoing the belt he wore then sliding my hands under his shirt; slipping the fabric over his head then discarding it to the floor. I moved off the bed, undoing his button and zipper after then pulling the jeans completely off his body.

"Slide down a bit." I told Gerard who obeyed; his legs now almost completely over the edge of my bed. This would be easiest for me to give him a quick blow job. With only his boxers and socks left, I hooked my fingers into the elastic and sliding the fabric off him. Pushing his legs slightly apart, I gripped the base with one hand and used the tip of my tongue to run it slowly up his entire length. He moaned loudly at that and I could tell my bed was going to become destroyed by the end of the evening as he gripped the sheets tightly with his hands. My tongue then circled the head, collecting the pre-cum that was leaking out, as I let my warm breath purposely hit him just to push him that much farther.

"Fuck Frankie..." Gerard moaned as I purposely breathed out of my nose. I had done this countless times but something about tonight, right now, made it far better than any other time. Figuring he had enough torture, I lowered my mouth over him, my tongue still running along his erection as he moaned; sucking my cheeks in lightly to help him along. I used my other hand to hold him down because his hips kept trying to raise completely off the bed and I didn't want to start gagging if he forced himself any deeper into my mouth. "Frankie...'m gonna..." He moaned out so I sucked a little harder; the cum pouring into my mouth moments later. I pulled my mouth off him then swallowed it; licking up the bit I missed. "You just keep getting better." Gerard said through his heavy breathing.

"Yeah well I really fucking need you now." I said almost breathlessly myself as I stood up. My pants were so tight by this point that my pelvis was completely numb due to lack of blood flow around my own erection. I didn't want a blow job though. I wanted something far more intimate than that.

"You sure about this?" Gerard asked me as he sat up, still breathing heavily.

"Fuck me before I go find some cheap fucking whore to do it." I told Gerard a little demandingly. He nodded then pulled my shirt off and dropping it to the floor. His fingers quickly undid the button and zipper of my jeans, struggling a bit to get them down my legs. While he got my boxers off, I held onto his shoulder and tried to keep my breathing under control as the anticipation made me that much harder. "Move." I told Gerard once I was free of clothes. He got up and I took his spot on the bed; moving up far enough to give him room.

"It'll hurt at first." Gerard told me but I already knew that. Even if I did it with a girl (which will never happen for the record) it would hurt the first time. Your body's not used to it. Learning to ride a bike hurts the first few times; hell, learning to walk hurts as you fall down. All firsts hurt in some way. "Just spread your legs as far as you can." Gerard told me as he reached for my 'naughty' drugstore purchase, yanking the tube from the bag and snapping it open. Gerard sat between my legs, on his knees, and I held my upper torso up by leaning back on my arms. "You're sure you're ready for this? It's a big step-"

"Fuck me!" I snapped at Gerard who quickly shut up and squeezed some of the tube's content onto his finger. He slid his finger into my entrance and I took a deep breath as the slight burning sensation ran through me.

"It'll warm." Gerard told me as he pushed another finger in. "The pain will subside too." I nodded and just focused on the lust pumping through my veins rather than the temporary burning sensation where Gerard's fingers were. "I know it hurts Frankie but I have to make sure you're ready so nothing tares." Gerard said quietly and I just nodded again.

"I'm fine Gee." I told him through my short breathing. A third and final finger slid into me and I clenched my hands momentarily, my head falling back and my eyes shutting. It was rather painful but I knew that once the fingers were replaced by Gerard that I would completely forget the pain. Gerard did some scissoring motion and I just kept my head back so he couldn't see the tears slide out but I knew that he still knew they were there.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes." It was an almost silent reply as his fingers left my body; his new erection slowly sliding into me instead. That hurt slightly more; mainly because he went really slow. "Go faster." I told him, desperate to just have the pain go away. Gerard pushed himself a little faster until he was all the way in, stopping for a moment to exhale before pulling slightly out and pushing back in. Like I said, the pain was quickly consumed by the amazing feeling of lust, ecstasy, and Gerard. "Faster." I told him again and he obeyed.

Gerard's hands moved to my hips where they clutched my skin tightly while he pulled out and pushed back in a little harder each time. I learned that if my hips moved just right with his thrusts that the feeling was much more satisfying. "God Frankie...so tight..." Gerard said and I could hear his heavy breathing. My knees were bent and my fingers digging into my mattress while Gerard's fingers dug into my skin. He started to rock his hips faster; slamming into me a little harder with each thrust. My erection was greatly leaking but we were too consumed with the feeling of actual sex to pay any attention to it.

Then Gerard hit a spot that made me moan so loud I think I woke up the neighbors. It was just right. "Oh my god!" I yelled through another loud moan. "There! Again right there!" I told Gerard and he kept his thrust angled so he hit that magical spot again. His thrusts became hard and fast as neither of us could get enough of it. I didn't want it to end but I knew it would as my climax quickly approached. The feeling of pure ecstasy was so overwhelming that my body wasn't able to hold out any longer.

Sensing this, Gerard released one of my hips and began to pump my erection in time with his heavy, hard thrusts; pulling me that much closer to exploding all over his chest. My breathing was so quick that it was actually starting to sting my lungs as well. I just about thought that my heart was going to explode too but I didn't care because the feeling of it, of this, of Gerard was far too amazing to pass up or cut short. I had to go all the way. "Gee..." I half cried out as I moaned.

"Yeah me too." Gerard replied, knowing what I was attempting to say but was unable to express verbally. "Cum baby." He told me as he continued to thrust. "Cum for me." Moments after those words passed through his delicious pale lips, I did. All over him and myself. A split second later I felt Gerard cum inside of me and exhale deeply as he did so. We were both a horrible mess. We were covered in sweat and cum but god did I feel amazing. Unlike anything I've ever felt before.

I looked to Gerard whose eyes were shut and whose chest was literally pulling tightly against his ribs then pushing out. Unable to hold myself up any longer, my body collapsed against the bed and a moment later Gerard pulled out of me. The stinging was back but I easily ignored it. Gerard fell down exhaustedly by me and I attempted to slow my breathing but was unsuccessful. Eventually I calmed down though. "We have to get cleaned up." Gerard mumbled to me; his eyes still shut.

"Not now." I said as I turned myself onto my side to face him; pushing his sweaty hair out of his face and behind his ears. His eyes opened and I could tell he was tired. I was too. That was very energy consuming; but it was worth every ounce of energy and strength.

"Your mom..." Gerard mumbled, trying not to fall asleep.

"I don't care. I'm eighteen; you're nineteen now. We're old enough to make our own decisions." I whispered. He just stared at me and I kissed his head. I heard the door open down stairs so I got off my bed and grabbed a shirt, whoever's it was I'm not sure, and used it to wipe myself off. I then pulled my boxers on as well as my shirt from this morning then quietly left my room; heading down stairs to see my mom. "Hey mom." I said with a smile when I saw here.

"Gerard still here?" She asked quietly, noticing that I was being quiet. I nodded.

"He's really tired." I told her as I blew out the candles I had forgotten about earlier. I picked up the cake and brought it the to the counter, grabbing the tin foil and ripping off a piece. I covered the cake and stuck it in the fridge; grabbing a bottle of water as well.

"Well make sure you're both up in time for school." My mom said as she put her keys and purse on the counter. "Tell Gerard happy birthday for me too." I nodded to my mom as I drank the water. "Good night honey."

"Good night mom." I said then watched her disappear to her room. I had no idea why she was being so mellow about this but whatever the reason, I was grateful. Once my water was gone, I shut the lights off and headed back upstairs. Gerard was asleep on my bed; which I figured he would be. I managed to yank the blanket out from underneath him then toss it over his body. We would shower (probably together) in the morning and I would strip my bed tomorrow. But tonight; it had to stay exactly like it was.

Turning off my bedroom light, I climbed into the bed with Gerard and made myself comfortable, kissing his forehead. "Happy birthday babe." I whispered before resting my head against the pillow and shutting my eyes. Gerard's arm slid over my waist and he kissed me. I smiled at the fact he wasn't fully asleep yet.

"I got exactly what I wished for." He whispered to me before I passed out. "Someone to fall in love with."
Sign up to rate and review this story