Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

19

by erinisavictim

Ryan gets his birthday wish-- Brendon! (one shot in celebration of my own birthday :D)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-27 - Updated: 2009-01-28 - 1690 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Make a wish, Ry!" Someone shouted.

Ryan smiled as he stood over the massive cake. He always wished for the same thing, every birthday since he was 16, every time he caught the clock at 11:11. Always the same.

He glanced up at the faces in front of them, all smiling encourangingly at their friend. And then to his immediate right, where he best firend of three years stood. "Before your next birthday, Ross!" Brendon joked, and the group of Ryan's friends crowding around them laughed in agreement.

"Fuck you, Bren," he said with a smile, before turning and blowing out nineteen neatly arranged candles.


Two hours later, and the party was at its finest. The alcohol had recently started to do its job, but it was common knowledge that there was still pleanty to go around. The music was louder than ever-- finally loud enough-- and dancing had become something natural, something neccessary rather than just an enjoyment.

Brendon picked his way curiously through the crowd in the large house, looking for... someone. The perfect someone. He was restless, bored, and completely smashed-- a dangerous combination for someone like him. His hips swayed in time with the pounding msuic and the pulsing lights glistened on the parts of his sweating forehead that weren't pasted with his hair was he searched hungrilly for what he wanted.

"Ryan!" Brendon shouted, spotting his friend dancing with a tanned blonde. Ryan didn't seem to notice, so Brendon approached them and roughly pushed the girl away, ignoring her protests. His hands found Ryan's slender hips and he swayed them in time with his own. Ryan, not seeming to mind the interruption one bit, brought his arms up to rest on Brendon's shoulders. The girl was now a thousand miles out of his mind.

"Are you having a good time?" Brendon asked casually, pulling Ryan forward a few inches. Ryan smiled at this.

"Yeah. Are you?"

Brendon noticed, with a smirk, that Ryan's shirt had come untucked-- something he would never let happen if her were sober. That made his whole goal so much more easily obtained.

"Very." He emphasized the word with a sudden tug at Ryan's waist, causing their hips to crash together. One of Brendon's hands slipped into the back pocket of Ryan's tight jeans, fingers finding purchase and squeezing gently there while he began grinding his hips against Ryan's. "I'm having a very good time."

"I--I'm glad!" Ryan stuttered, already biting back his moans. Brendon was growing more confident by the second.

"As am I. You know what, though?"

"W-what?"

Brendon put his lips to his friend's ear, biting down softly at his earlobe before speaking.

"I haven't given you your present yet. Do you want it now?"

Ryan shuddered. Could this possibly be real? Could Brendon really be offering what Ryan was thinking? It was, after all, his wish. But surely not...

"Yes, please," he breathed out.

"Then follow me."

Brendon began moving smoothly through the crowd and toward the staircase, Ryan eagerly at his heels. Not on person noticed the two disappear, or else they didn't think anything of it.

"Ah, here," Brendon muttered, picking a room and holding the door open for Ryan, who was growing extremely anxious. Surely this was a joke. Ryan's mind was a bit clouded, sure, but this was still too good to believe. It was a trick, just a good humored--

A door slamming, a lock clicking. So it was real, then.

"Now," Brendon said with a smile. "Happy Birthday, Ry."

"Uhm, thanks," Ryan whispered.

No, thank you, Brendon thought to himself. He know Ryan liked him-- everyone knew! He was far too obvious about it. Brendon also knew that, if he did everything right, he was be rewarded. The reward was what, at the moment, drew him closer to his best friend, using his body to guide ryan back against a wall.

"I-ah-Bren?"

"Mh?"

The younger (thought obviously more experienced) of the two had his soft lips attatched to Ryan's neck, making it hard for the latter to concentrate.

"H-how did you know?"

Brendon chuckled softly against the pale skin, making Ryan shiver.

"Everyone knows, Ry, it's kind of hard to miss."

Ryan blushed madly at this, while Brendon resumed trailing kisses up his neck, across his jaw and cheek.

"I... Oh."

"don't be embarassed!" Brendon muttered, replacing his mouth with his hand and staring deeply into his friend's eyes. "We don't have to tell anyone. I just want to give you a birthday gift that you'll enjoy. Something that you... remember."

While he spoke, his hand moved slowly down Ryan's neck and to his pounding chest. His lips caught the unexpecting Ryan's in a slow kiss. Ryan did not object. This was all he ever wanted-- Brendon was all he wanted. Hesitantly his hands came up to tangle in his soft brown hair, as Brendon's traveled lower still.

Brendon eventually broke the kiss, stopping his hands at Ryan's belly and rubbing gentle little circles with his fingertips there.

"Do you want my gift, Ry?"

Ryan, unable to find words, simply nodded. At that cue, Brendon's able fingers set to work on Ryan's belt. Ryan's head fell back to the wall, his eyes closed in the pleasure of his mere thoughts. To say the least, he was not prepared for what came next.

His jeans and boxers were pulled suddenly from his waist, left awkwardly at his knees. He brought his head up to watch in awe as Brendon, his Brendon, lowered himself to his knees and wrapped an arm around his legs.

And Brendon went to work, his thoughts on the anticipated reward. He kissed gently at Ryan's tip, enjoying the gasp his friend let out, before swirling it expertly with his tongue. Then, without warning, he took Ryan's length fully into his mouth. One hand he left around Ryan's bare legs, while the other he moved to draw aimlessly around his base.

Ryan, meanwhile, was in a state of pure ecstacy. For a while, words and sounds abandoned him, and he was left with heavy panting and awkward grunts. But when he felt Brendon's tounge trace his vein--

"God, fuck Bren!" He nearly screamed out, knotting his hands in Brendon's hair.

So far, so good, Brendon thought. His expansive experience in the matter told him that it was time to move on-- so he started adding a sucking pressure to his actions.

"Holy shit!" Ryan moaned loudly. "I'm-I'm, Bren! Close!"

Oh, and he knew it. Brendon multiplied his actions, quickened his pace until--

"Bren, fucking stand up."

Perfect! "Why?" He asked, faking a look of confusion as his lips withdrew from his best friend's cock.

"Because... fuck me, Bren, please!" It wasn't exactly his wish, but close enough.

"Ry, are you--"

"I'm fucking sure! Just do it Bren," Ryan gasped out. "I'm so fucking close!"

Smirking, Brendon rose to his feet quickly. "For your birthday," he smiled, capturing Ryan in another heated kiss. Before long though, Ryan pushed him roughly away.

"Please, Brendon."

Brendon held up a finger as a sign for him to wait before running to the bedside table and opening the drawer. Of course he'd made sure everything he needed was in there before he even started this. He withdrew the contents of the drawer and turned to find Ryan in front of him.

"Be patient, Ry," he laughed. He knew he was being an awful tease, but that made it better in his opinion. Ryan merely rolled his eyes and layed back on the bed.

Brendon slowly undressed himself before jumping in next to Ryan. All sense of teasing had escaped him, as now he too was eager.

"Do you need prepping, or...?"

"No no no!" Ryan nearly shouted at him. "Just... do it. Hurry, please!"

That suited Brendon well. Obeying Ryan's command, he rolled the condom he was holding onto his length and covered it minimally in lube before replacing the bottle in its drawer. Then he turned to Ryan, who looked anxious and impatient.

"Ready?" Brendon asked, positioning himself over Ryan, who nodded vigorously. Brendon wasted no time in pushing himself into his best friend.

Ryan gasped out in pain, not expecting it to hurt so much, but enjoying it none the less. After he was used to the feeling (almost), he nodded to Brendon, signaling that he could move.

And he did so. Hard, fast, and anything but gentle. After the pain started to numb, Ryan started begging for more of the rough movement.

"You're tight, Ry. Just tell me..." Brendon gasped, "tell me where to--"

"FUCK!" Ryan screamed. "There, Bren, fucking god!"

Smirk still in place, Brendon slammed hard into Ryan's prostate, allowing himself to let out a low moan as he felt Ryan's fingers digging into his skin.

"Touch," Ryan commanded in a strained voice. "Touch me, Brendon!"

Again Brendon obliged, bringing his hand in between their bodies to grasp at Ryan's cock. He pumped in time with his thrusts, squeezing hard everytime he felt Ryan's muscles contract. Then, as if there wasn't enough contact between the two, Brendon brought his lips back to Ryan's neck. He sucked and licked at the skin as Ryan gave another loud, shuddering moan underneath him. Suddenly he bit down on Ryan's neck, hard, and just that was enough to send the man completely over the edge.

"Bren, I'm fucking coming! I-I... fucking shit!" Ryan yelled, as he spilt himself over Brendon's hand and both their stomaches. The tightened muscles around Brendon's cock sent him a wave of pleasure as he, too, reached his goal.

"Me too, Ry. Oh god, I'm... shit! You're fucking good, Ryan!"

After riding out their orgasms, both bodies were spent. Brendon pulled out of Ryan and then collapsed on top of him. Both were breathing heavy, heads pounding from the climax.

"Fucking amazing, Brendon," Ryan breathed quietly, wrapping his sweaty arms around the other.

"You too, Ry. Happy birthday."





------

I feel so gross! Hahaha, but oddly satisfied, I guess.
But yes, tomorrow is my 16th birthday, so I decided to celebrate with this. Hope it was halfway decent (:
comments are fun!
Sign up to rate and review this story