Categories > Original > Fantasy

Tyson and the Demon of the Mountain

by Jotaku

Sex and Love. In exactly that oder. -- Everyone knew about the demon and that he did horrible things that no one returned from...but what they didn't know is WHAT those horrible things were.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2009-02-06 - Updated: 2009-02-06 - 8043 words

?Blocked
Title: Tyson and the Demon of the Mountain
Genre: Fantasy, original
Rating: MA
Warnings: M/M, sex, non-con (rape), err...lot of smutty-ness, language, and other stuff that I'll list as I come across them
Full Summary: Sex and Love. In exactly that oder. -- Everyone knew of the demon that lived in the mountain near the village. Everyone knew it did horrible things to the men sent to slay it, and that they never returned. What they didn't know, nor myself to begin with, was what exactly this demon did to his would-be slayers. Feh, and as luck would have it, I was one of those 'would-be' slayers.

Chapter Rating: M
Chapter Warnings: Violence, heavily mentioned sexual themes, little bit o' gore, and language.



Chapter One.

I strapped on my sword belt and gave it a quick jerk to make sure it was rightfully in place. Once I knew it was, I proceeded in leaving my room and the small, wooden house I lived in. Moving past the threshold of my home, I reached for my sword and pulled it out of its sheath to hold high above my head. The small group of people that had gathered outside of my home 'oo'd and 'ah'd at my appearance. I was ready for battle.

Clad in thick protective leather, a light chain-mail shirt, and my simply decorated belt and word sheath alone made me look quite lethal, I knew. Though, with my sword (that had been crafted to the highest perfection anyone here had ever seen) held high as it was over my six-foot, one-inch head even my friends and family had a nervous smile on their faces. Anyone who knew me had never had any reason to fear me, but the getup did give me a tough look. The first time I had looked in the mirror after trying everything on, what I saw had frightened me. I couldn't blame them for feeling the same.

I could feel the blood-red tips of the spikes of my mostly light-blond hair bob in the wind. I was sure that everyone who looked at me now, with the hard light I knew was shining in my blue eyes along with the rest of my look, was feeling just as somber as me about my appearance. Even if they 'oo'd and 'ah'd, what this meant now was nothing worthy of fascination. I was ready for a battle that held a high possibility of me never seeing these people again. People I had known my whole life. People I loved and loved me back. It was hard for me to leave them now that the time had come. I had to constantly remind myself, over and over, that it was I who had volunteered for this in the first place.

“Tyson! Ya look so different! Who woulda known ya could turn into something deadly lookin'?! I mean, ya could always be a bit intimidatin' if ya wanted, but I don't think even old Fander would shake a pitchfork at ya now,” spoke Charles, a man about my age--23, who was at the front of the crowd.

“Ah, shut up ya young whipper snapper!” called old Fander from the back of the crowd.
There was an outburst of laughter through the group of collected people but it was strained and sad sounding. They all knew the likelihood of my returning to them after today. The gathering was more to say goodbye than to wish me the luck they openly spoke of.
An older woman with similar colored hair as mine—if only a bit faded, my mother, stepped forward and clasped her hands on my arms, exclaiming, “Oh! My boy! What Charlie says is true, you look so handsome and strong in all that battle leather! Why, you could pass to be one of the king's soldiers if you tried! Oh, my boy!”

Her words choked up at the end and she leaned in to hug me. I tried to give a smile to cheer her up, but it felt small and too sad, and hugged her back with my swordless hand. When my mother pulled away I carefully sheathed my sword to avoid any accidents during the future hugs I expected that day.

“Mother, don’t cry! It will be alright,” I said gently to her, even though I knew it wasn't true.

“Yes, yes! I know, I do!” she spoke half frantically, as if trying to persuade herself that I, indeed, would be okay more than to agree with me.

“You're strong Tyson,” spoke a man who had come up behind my mother; my father, “You best give the devil a fatal taste of his own medicine, you hear?”

I couldn't help but grin a little at his cut-to-the-chase attitude, “Yes father. I'll give him hell for you, none need to worry about that.”

Several viewers nodded and murmured in agreement over my statement. Some smiled, but their smiles were small and held no joy. Most had looks grave and full of sorrow if they were not full of tears. It was only making things more difficult for me, but I knew I would still have to deal with it and still have to go through with it. I had just left the house and the rest of the village and its six hundred occupants still lay ahead of me before I was out of its borders. With a deep breath, I took the beginning step forward to the end.


I had probably said goodbye to every single person in the village before I was finally on the old mountain path that lead to my destination. The last one being a teenager around the age of sixteen, named Nathan, that had ventured out a little further to catch me alone. He had only wished me good luck but I knew the simple sentence contained all his hope. The boy's father had been slain by the creature I was on the way to kill.

Six years ago Nathan's father had been sent to kill the demon, Judith, that resided in Mount Matturch, next to the village. The man had never returned and when Nathan, only ten then, had realized this he had fallen into a horrible depression. Hearing about it then and seeing the poor kid turned from someone innocent from any other hardships other than a poor crop, to someone tainted by the sorrow of loss had pissed me off beyond anything I could ever remember being angry about.

As soon as it was possible, I had presented myself to the Elders and asked to be trained to be the next would-be slayer of Judith. And I had never turned my back on the decision since. Since then I worked hard to become the strong warrior that I was. I trained every single day and had forgone all and any serious relationships, friend or otherwise, because I knew well the common fate of appointed slayers. I didn't need to bring anyone more than necessary the pain of loss I could very well be bringing. I remember my parents had been outraged at the decision and remained angry at me for a long afterword. Not until they realized how seriously I was actually taking my appointed role did they accept my choice. Nathan, on the other hand, had treated me with the greatest respect after he found out. I think the news helped ease his pain, too.

Looking to the high mountain ahead of me, I began to wonder about the demon, Judith. Not much was known about the creature other than all who fought it died. I've heard it said that the creature had been found out many generations ago and when the village had tried to kill the grotesque thing a great evil was done on the men that were sent. No one really knew what the creature had done to the men anymore besides the Elders, but everyone knew it was bad and worthy of ever sought revenge. The Elders had passed down the tale amongst themselves since the time it had happened, but they wouldn't give their secrets to anyone, not even me; the slayer. The only thing the Elders had told me was not to be distracted by the Demon. It had a way of changing its victims if it was given the chance. Not very helpful advise without knowing the details, though. Thinking back on it, I wished they had told me. It felt like I was running into this blind. Oh well, I wouldn't back down now, so wishing didn't do anything but annoy me.

My thoughts strayed a bit, and I looked up to the sky to realize the sun was already high in the sky. I still had a long way to go, too. At this rate I wouldn't reach the cave before nightfall. I sped up. It would be a safer battle if it was fought during the light of day instead of the dark of night. It would be difficult to fight carrying a torch.


By the time I came within sight of the old path and the large dark opening of a cave it led into it was already an hour away from dark. The shadows of scraggly trees and bushes on the steepish ground were long and growing. I could no longer see everything perfectly and knew the cave was probably almost a black pit already.

I cursed under my breath at this foul luck of mine. I hoped not all would be loss due to this unfortunate circumstance and pushed forward. I would have to use the small torch I brought along in my pack, but if I was lucky there would still be a little light left in the cave and Judith wouldn't be too deep in it. My hand went to the hilt of my sword in caution as I neared the cave. Maybe the creature would attack me from the outside?

I glanced around sharply, looking carefully at every shadow and every dark blotch. Slowly, and luckily, I made my way to the cave entrance without incident, but the slow trip was making my nerves fray in anxiousness. This upcoming battle would be extremely dangerous and the hardest challenge I had ever, or probably would ever, make. That is...if I ever survived this. I was practically meeting death with open arms and that cave didn't look like the most welcoming sort of death to give yourself to, if there ever was such a thing.

Peering into the dark cave, I frowned and could physically feel my heart dropping. The light only reached about ten feet in before everything turned to black. I sighed, pulled away from the entrance and squatted down to pull off my pack and take the torch out. Once it was out I carefully started a lit and held it to the thing. It took a few minutes to catch, but once it did the torch was blazing strongly and promised enough light for good sight within the cave. Once satisfied, I looked back into the cave and could of sworn the once ten feet of lighted area was now down to nine.

After a few moments I gathered my courage and entered the cave. I walked in further until I was around five to seven feet away from the entrance. I was pleased to see the torch gave enough light to make the walls visible enough for me to tell that they did not stay the same ten or so feet as the entrance was wide, but expanded slowly the further in I went. The cave was several degrees cooler than outside too and the floor, although a tad bit oddly bumped, was mostly smooth and flattish.

When nothing happened and no one appeared after waiting a few minutes, I pulled out my sword and called, “I am Tyson of Carmellen Village! I am here to slay the Demon, Judith! Will you not show yourself and fight?!”

A deep chuckling arose from further into the cave. The sound bounded from stone wall to stone wall, echoing and making it sound like it was coming from all directions. I shivered at the sound, feeling its tingle running up my spine as that laugh continued on. A fear as I had never known before began to take its hold on me. I gripped tighter to my sword and thrust my torch up higher and further from me. The chuckling only increased at what was probably my obvious fear plastered all over my face.

I cursed under my breath again for the second time that day, but this time over my own patheticness, and called out, “I am here for Judith! Will this demon appear before me? Or will I be merely laughed at?!”

“Come deeper, little human, and you will get your chance to kill me. I do not want to spill blood on my doorstep,” a deep, masculine voice, obviously the owner of the chuckle, answered back.

Becoming slightly annoyed at the demon's mockery, I swallowed my fear and stepped deeper into the cave. The creature only continued to chuckle as I came. This, of course, proved to both unnerve and anger me and my fear was quickly out ruled by the desire to cut out the tongue of the owner of that obnoxious laugh! By the time I walked in far enough that even the light at the entrance was nothing more than a small white dot to be seen amidst the darkness, I was fully ready to kill that demon or die trying.

His stupid, irritating laugh had continued nonstop the entire way in. While it gave me an idea of which way to go (if that wasn't obvious enough by the lack of other passages) it still had to be one of the most infuriating things I have ever had to deal with. Once in a while the chuckling would slow or turn quiet, but then as soon as I started to tense up just a little bit at the silence, it would start up louder again. Yes, first thing on my list of things to chop off: that damned tongue!

When I simply couldn't take it anymore I stopped and held up my torch a bit higher and peered further in. The walls had sunk away, making the cave at least double the width it was at the entrance. The center of the room was still relatively smooth, but I could see long, dark forms poking down to and up from the floor of the cave on the sides. There was no sign of Judith among the shapes that I could see, and the chuckling seemed to come from everywhere.
Growling, I called out again to the annoying voice, “I have come deep within your cave now, demon! Show yourself to me!”

“Within, yes, but deep? Why...we are only in the entry room, little human,” that low and dark voice suddenly sounded to be right next to my left ear.

I spun around, sticking the flame in front of me and at where I could of sworn the voice to of come from. My clutch on the sword hilt was so tight I was sure my knuckles were ghost-white as I readied it to strike. In front of me, just out of the reach of my flame's light, I could make out the figure of a man. A very tall man.

The figure chuckled more and as he stepped into the light and spoke, “My, my! What a sexy warrior they sent me this time. I really should go down and thank your village one day. Unfortunately you'll never get the chance to do it for me...”

Staring at the figured shrouded in darkness, the first thing I noticed was all the bare skin and sleek muscles as a long leg stepped into the light. When the creature had fully entered the lighted circle of my torch and left the darkness behind it, the only thing I could think of was how tall he freaking was. Assuming now, from lack of breasts and the obviously male-body, that it was, in fact, a 'he'.

Thinking about it, I was considered pretty tall among the people of the village, but next to this...thing! I felt puny! He was obviously a foot taller than myself at least! And the demon's hair, which was just as oddly spiked as my own, added another inch or two to the intimidating height.

Looking straight, my eyes met only the demon's muscular chest. Peering down the rest of the body and seeing only smooth skin, I thought the demon was naked at first, until my eyes rested on the loincloth that barely seemed to cover the creature's goods. In fact, it became apparent, as my eyes lingered there, that the demon was male and not some really tall and male-human looking ‘it’.

My eyes widened. Was...was this blasted demon getting hard?!

Judith stepped forward and ran a hand through his spiking blond and black hair, pushing a few wavering strands behind his sharply pointed and pierced ears, and said, “Well, little human warrior, I thought you were planning to slay me. Hm... Was I mistaken? Are you simply here to gawk at me instead?”

My head shot up to the demon's face as soon as he had spoken. Looking closely, I noticed something strange about his eyes... I wasn't sure if it was the poor lighting or if the demon's eyes were just like that, but they appeared to be completely black. It was totally unnerving to stare into dark pits like those and call them eyes. Shaking myself mentally, I concentrated on the here and now. Creepy black eyes or not, I was extremely annoyed and squeezed my fists tightly as result of it. If this demon was getting a hard on over the prospect of human blood, he was going to be disappointed. There was no way I was going to let myself be slain by such a foul being.

“No, Judith of Mount Matturch, you are not mistaken. I am here to slay you--” I quickly raised my sword and jumped forward to strike while yelling, “--and I will do so!”

The demon easily avoided the strike and moved to his right. I quickly recovered my swing before losing balance and swung it to the side instead. The blade still missed and I was rewarded with a small tear across my arm of my sleave from the creature.

I growled and charged again, this time forming an intricate and confusing chain of movements that had always worked to hit, if not defeat, my past sparing partners. The move ended with a quick swing upwards that would normally hit the opponent's throat, cutting the main artery in the jugular and killing them instantly. Judith avoided it as easily as though I was nothing but a child trying to hit my sparing coach. I couldn't contain the growl that ripped its way out from my throat in rage and swung again and again. I had spent years to develop that attack and it had been completely useless!

The demon chuckled and slashed again at my arm with his claws. The attack only managed to detach my sleeve, missing all skin entirely. The leather and light cotton sleeve of my shirt beneath slid to my elbow. I scowled at the annoying things and ran my blade over the arm to cut off and free it from the material. I know it wasn't the smartest of moves to make; I could have cut myself, but I did not want to risk putting down my sword or light. That would have made me a fool.

I attacked again and again, hoping to get a good slash at the demonic thing. Time after time I missed, only to accomplish exhaustion and cut up clothing. I didn't understand at first why the demon hadn't torn me up but only my clothing, when the creature obviously could, until I realized I was being toyed with. And that idea struck me as hard as if I had ran into a wall.
It was so frustrating! This creature was so fast and powerful that I realized I could never defeat him. I couldn't now, and I would never be able to. No matter all my training or all the training I could of done, we were simply on different levels. This demon would be far beyond my abilities even if I was the best human warrior in the world. I was screwed.

Perhaps if the situation was different, and I understood the demon more, I could use strategy to kill him, but now everything was against me. This was his home and not a place I knew, I had to fight with a torch and that made me stand out like this seven-foot-something demon would in a crowd of men, and I hadn't the strength or speed to even keep up. The only thing I could do now was keep slashing and slashing and hope Judith would mess up and give me an opening.

I didn't give up, but my will was fraying. I did what I had to do to at least try to win. Swinging my sword to and fro as fast and hard as I could in attempt to hit the damned demon, but always missing and always recovering, with one swing I misjudged and put too much strength into it. My anger was getting the best of me now! I couldn't catch enough balance to swing it back up! With a loud tumbling sound, I hit the ground. My breath heaved as I regained myself to my hands and knees on the cold stone. The torch lay there but was still burning and didn't seem to be going out. I was thankful, at least, for that small amount of something but I didn't get back up just then. Still heaving, I tried to gather my thoughts.

I was already exhausted and my tries at an attack with any sort of contact weren't working at all. My clothes were torn up and I was already missing almost all of my left sleeve except for a few inches, half of my right sleeve, my left pant leg had a huge gaping hole that exposed half of my thigh, and a large, half cut-off patch hung from the end of my shirt. The cut of my shirt traveled carefully under the chain-mailed vest but still exposed a bit of my hip that wasn't covered by the vest. Tallying all these facts, there was absolutely no doubt that I was right. I was being toyed with by the stupid demon. Damnit!

I felt my hackles rise in anger and annoyance at the mere idea. Trying to stay calm and stop myself from bursting up then and there, I peered over my shoulder to see Judith standing behind me and obviously waiting for me to get back up. The creature didn't seem to have even worked up a sweat while doing all that dodging. And, with my eyes traveling lower, he was still sporting a hard on! How could anyone be hard when they were being chased around by a sword?!

I turned my eyes away and glared at the ground. This was just horrible. Being toyed with by some sicko-pervert with a masochist streak that mostly focused on getting a hard on when someone wanted to kill him. This was ALL I needed today. At the very least I could have been taken seriously. I was a warrior, damnit. Not some pipsqueak human that couldn't take care of myself. I could feel the anger flowing through my veins just thinking over it. I wanted to smash that stupid bastard's face in. But...argh, seriously! How did someone get off on such things like this? That was just ludicrous!

...

That was a stupid question! He was a demon! He probably had a fetish about such things! This was just great! I was in a dark cave with a demon I was supposed to kill but couldn't even touch and the thing was aroused to high hell over it!

Judith sighed behind me, distracting me of my thoughts, “Is this really all the fight you have? And here I thought I would have a new toy! Oh, how disappointing...”

I shivered at his voice. The tone changed. The demon had made a decision, and that decision did not sound to be in my favor judging by the cool tone of his words. Over what, though, I wasn't quite sure. Probably to kill me. Well, if that was the case, I wasn't going to comply to his decision and just die. Nope! I wasn't the type who would ever just roll over like that! Too fucking bad for him.

I clenched my fist tighter on the hilt of my sword. My knuckles were a bit scraped from refusing to release the sword when I fell, and the unnecessary clenching sent a dull wave of pain through my hand, but I ignored it. Instead, I slid sideways and pushed myself to my feet, stepped to the edge of the flame's yield of light I had left on the ground, and swung with all the force I could muster at the demon.

I could tell the Judith had been surprised at my actions. He had not expected me to get up and attack while leaving my beloved little light on the ground. I grinned. And now, the demon had a deep cut on the shoulder of his arm. It would have been a lot more fatal a wound if the grotesque creature hadn't reacted sooner, too! But...well, at least I got one hell of a hit in. Still, I couldn't help but curse my limited luck. If only he was just a little slower! Stupid demon and your stupid too-amazing reflexes! Well, I guess hitting him with him having all those too-amazing reflexes at all counted as something, right?

Quickly pulling myself back on the defensive, I eyed the demon carefully. Instead of turning enraged and attacking back violently, and instantly killing me, like I had expected and was preparing to dodge, Judith started laughing! The thing had touched his hand to his arm, swiping his fingers over the trails of blood creeping down his arm, and then pulled it in front of his face. It was like he couldn't believe he had actually been cut and needed to see the proof of his own blood to believe it.

Before all the stream of events following that moment occurred, I remember taking a second to be mildly surprised the demon's blood was red. It was probably one of the most random and irrelevant thoughts I have ever had...but... Who would of thought? I had been sure his blood would have been black or something completely inhuman. His eyes were black, why wouldn't his blood be too?

After that mostly pointless thought had ended, I realized the mistake I had made and greatly regretting even taking the second it did to debate that piece of information. Judith, who was now howling in what I could only describe as delight, was stepping closer and closer to me. I quickly scrambled to jump back to the torch and pick it up as soon as I had wits enough to move again. I was completely trapped in its circle of light or doomed to wander around blind and risk killing myself simply from tripping over and landing wrongly.

Moving as fast as lightning, the demon stepped in front of me, blocking me from reaching the light. I cursed and held up my sword. He had stopped laughing but he had the biggest of smirks on his face. And his arm was still bleeding, and at a rate that would alarm most humans, too! Or..at least keep them from grinning like that. This creature had to have a fetish for blood, or getting cut up, or...something! Did the Elders know this about the demon?

“Heheheh... You won't need your little flame anymore, human. It will do you no good now. Nor will that sword of yours.”

Don't need my flame? Don't need my sword? What, now that he got his little kick off of his own blood, he was gonna kill me? Take me for real? Well, fine! But he shouldn't think I'll go easy!
I snarled and slashed my sword at him, but before I could get a hit in it suddenly halted in midair, about two inches away from the demon's shoulder. I blinked in confusion, then looked down the blade to my hand where I felt warm skin touching mine. Realization dawned on me. He freaking caught it! With his hand! Mid-swing! And I didn't even see the movement!

Judith's hand squeezed mine painfully at that moment, causing me to drop my sword. It harmlessly bumped off his shoulder and clashed to the stone floor below. In one swift movement I was spun around and pinned with my back pressed to the demon's body. I gasped at the sudden heat that radiated from the body against me, through my clothing and to my own skin. Immediately I started to struggle to get away.

“Mmmm...!” moaned the demon, “Oh, how I will have fun with you.”

I froze. There was something very wrong here. Something about that voice. How it sounded next to my ear. It... It sounded full of lust! So full of lust it was enough to make me blush! I mentally gasped at the realization and then scowled at my own embarrassing embarrassment. Suddenly I became immensely aware of something hot and hard pressing against my lower back.
Shit! Crap! This was NOT happening! I was expecting to die, get horribly wounded and maimed, or maybe even slay the demon, but not to get boned by it!! Was that what was going to happen? Would I get fucked in a dark cave by a creature I had spent years training to kill?!

Is this what happened to the others sent to slay Judith?

“Let me GO! Fuck!” I yelled and attempted to kick or hit everywhere and anything for a potential weak spot, “I don't know what you're thinking you're going to do with me, demon, but you can forget it! Let me go! Now!”

The demon merely chuckled at my command and said, “I don't think so, little warrior. You have proved yourself more than worthy of my time.

“Now,” the creature leaned his head down close enough to my ear that I could feel hot breath tickling it, “I plan to fuck you senseless everyday for the rest of my life or until you break.”

I blanched. What? Did I hear that right? Had...had I just become a fuck toy? There was no way. No fucking way. I was NOT some fuck toy! Especially not for a demon, let alone one with a dick! A huge one! Who I was supposed to kill! Was this why the creature had been toying with me? Had I just been appointed new fuck toy the moment I was found out? Had the Elders known this would happen all along?

So many questions passed through my head that I felt the world start to spin. Fear and dread were creeping upon me and my anger was turning into shock. I didn't know what to think. I hardly believed what I had just been told. In fact, I wouldn't of, if it wasn't for the lust in the demon's voice and the hard on pressed against his back.

The lone thought, 'was I dreaming?' passed across my mind.

Well, if I was, I sure as hell wasn't going to let myself be taken, even in a dream! I started struggling with every ounce of strength left in me. I knew I had managed to kick somewhere a bit painful when I heard a grunt. I instantly grinned in victory and aimed to hit the spot again, but missed and only got a warning growl hummed into my ear. I was going to ignore it, try again, but suddenly something snaked up one of my legs. I yelped in surprise. What was that?!

Thinking quickly, I did some quick mental math as I tried to figure out what it was. The demon's legs were being used for standing, one arm was holding him up, and another was keeping his right arm useless. So...what the hell was touching his legs?

I started kicking again to try and get the creeping thing away from me. Of course, it didn't work. In fact, instead of it going away, the thing wrapped around my ankles and held me tight. Grunting in effort from my kicking, I settled for leaning my head forward to try and see what it was.

Whatever the thing was, it looked long and black. It moved a bit and I could see a pointed end on it that looked close to a devil's tail. ...A tail? Come to think of it, that made everything make sense. A demon should have a devil's tail, right? But why hadn't I noticed it before and why did the tip of the tail look just a little too close to the tip of a cock?

I yelped in shock at the realization and started my struggle anew. I didn't care how fruitless it was, I had to get away. I had to! Gah! This just had to be a dream. Just some horrible nightmare, right? The tail-dick traveling up my legs and tightening its hold on me to keep me still wasn't happening at all, right? The actual dick, which was starting to feel really really huge and pressed only inches away from my ass was not hot and hard and making me want to physically shudder at all. It wasn't even there! ...Right? And the fact that all my struggling only seemed to make everything worse and that deep, husky chuckling start again surely wasn't happening. Not at all! ...Right??

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I was being swung sideways by Judith so that I was being held bridal style by the him. Before I even knew it, the tail had let go and reattached itself to my legs. And only after did I realized what happened and started yelling and cursing at the demon. My left hand wasn't being held and I had gone to trying to get it free enough from between our bodies to punch, hit, scratch, pull, and do whatever other sort of damage I could think of doing. This, of course, like everything else, proved unsuccessful. Judith only held me tighter and took away any chance of moving anything.

Cursing again, I looked to his pure black eyes and yelled at him, “That's it! Let me down, let me go, and fight me like you're supposed to! You're not supposed to FUCK your slayers, damnit! You are not even supposed to have desires like that! The only sort of lust a demon should have is blood lust!”

Hey, maybe I could yell at him to death? Talk his ears off? That sort of thing was worth a try, at least.

“Hey! Where are you taking me?! You know, if you really try to fuck me, and I ever get a chance, your dick will be the first part of you to be cut off! Hey! Demon! Are you listening to me?! I really hope you are because I don't like being ignored! HEY!”

I continued yelling anything that came to mind as I was taken deeper into the cave. I couldn't see anything now and I was starting to feel rather silly after a while. Yelling was obviously doing nothing to him, and was only making me sound foolish. Hey, maybe if I made myself sound stupid I would turn undesirable?

I was just about to give it a try when we stopped and my right hand was released. Taking advantage of the moment, I immediately started trying to damage the demon with it. The creature ignored me and my attempts, though. I growled in anger and tried again; pulling on hair, running my nails against hot skin. None of it seemed to work. Just as I was going to try smacking him in what I expect to be his face, I heard a click and turned to see what it was. Suddenly, light attacked my eyes and I was momentarily blinded.

When my sight recovered again I looked around to see I was in a house. Or, at least, some sort of home. I was positive we were still in the mountain, but this room looked exactly like the inside of a house. It was warm and candles everywhere kept it well lit, blankets, pillows, and other such things were spread everywhere, and plates covered in half eaten, human-edible food were scattered around the room. I wondered about that...human-edible food? At least, they looked that way from here.

Looking back the way I came, I could see the slightest outline of a door on the wall. It looked huge and completely unmovable to anything human. My hopes withered at the sight of it. I was officially, totally trapped!

“Welcome to my home, human,” the demon purred. That's right, purred. Like a freaking cat! “Feel free to make yourself comfortable. You will be here a while.”

Judith chuckled and gently set me down on a large pillow-like cushion. I was about ready to attack again, hoping for a late defeat still, but when I had uprighted myself from my original, laying down position on the cushion and turned to the demon, he was already on the other side of the room. And he was collecting the blood from his cut in a bowl.

Wait, what...?

I instantly pulled back in disgust and shocked horror. Why was he putting his blood in a bowl? Was he going to drink it? Was he going to make me drink it? Maybe he did really have some sort of odd blood fetish? Looking around, I couldn't really see anything I could use to protect myself with. All that was there were pillows and cushions. And those were good for nothing but hiding behind, which was pretty useless in itself. I really was trapped! It was probably a hopeless move, but I scrambled to hide behind the cushion I had been on anyway.

Peeking above the cushion, I saw the demon coming back and chuckling again. He had somehow managed to wrap his wounded arm between the time I had looked while still being on the cushion and now. As he walked, his free hand was at his hip, untangling the tie of his loincloth. My eyes bulged as it slid off his hips, revealing the largest cock I had ever seen. Oh god, I was really going to get fucked. This demon was seriously going to fuck me, wasn't he? And...oh god, how could it ever fit?! I felt disgust and shock filling me up inside. The thought that it would soon be something else filling me up inside caused a trickle of anger, though. And the moment I had anger, I was already grasping hard onto it.

The anger rose in me. The thought of having sex with this creature was infuriating. So many things in me made me against it! I had only had sex once in my life and that was before I had chosen to sacrifice myself in the hope of slaying Judith of Mount Matturch. I didn't want to be forced to have my first in seven years with a demon. One that I was supposed to be killing for my village, and one that was sporting a dick.

Not only was this demon the nightmare of the entire village, but it was also considered very wrong to couple with the same sex. Everyone spoke of such things in quieted and hushed tones if they ever did. Ever since I could remember I had been taught the evils of such things. Anyone who had desires for their same kind quickly squashed them or left to the cities where it was said things like that were accepted.

I was infuriated that this fate would likely get forced upon me now. If I ever survived this I wasn't sure I could live with the shame and humiliation it would bring unless I could slay the demon before I got away. The worst thing was, it looked like I would have to escape unnoticed and avoid any fighting at all if I wished to live. I doubted I could defeat the creature in all seriousness. Something vague, like depression, mixed in with my anger. I wanted to scream. This wasn't supposed to happen to me at all. It wasn't supposed to be like this! This stupid demon didn't follow any of the rules!

Looking further down, my eyes filling with hate that grew with every second they were on him, ended up resting on his dick. It was big. At least twice the size as my own! And I had always been quite proud of myself for my dick, too! This one... it... it was just huge! And straining and hard....and it caused my own body to betray me and twitch in response. I tried to ignore it, to claim it as a normal human reaction, which it was. There was no way it meant anything else. Just a normal, human reaction. What was that? Looking closer, it looked like it had a sort of fleshy hook close to the end of the shaft. Another non-human trait, no doubt. And, oh god, that thing was going to be inside me? Fucking me?!

No. I was not going to let that happen. Even if it killed me; no. In fact, if it was between getting fucked by that thing and death, I think I was quite fond of the death idea.

“Heheheh...,” chuckled Judith, “Try and hide all you want, little human, but it won't help you.”

The demon kicked the cushion out of the way like it was only a tiny pillow. He approached me, holding out the bowl and said, “Please come here, my pet. It will be much easier than trying to catch you. It will save so much time.”

Fuh! Exactly what he wanted! To save time so he could get to fucking me sooner!

I stood, and the twinkle of surprise in the demon's eyes made me believe that he might have suspected I was going to comply. Heh, yeah right. Instead, I growled and spread my stance, turning it into a fighting position. I was going to make it clear that I was NOT going to roll over like some obedient bitch. 'My pet'? Ha! In his dreams!

“I will never be your 'pet' and I will never give into you and your fucked up plans, even if it kills me!”

Judith pursed his lips and put his free hand on his hip, “Maybe there is a reason you cut so deep then. Obviously there is more fight in you than in most. Unfortunately for you, I don't plan to let you die. At least, not yet. I have to get some use out of you first.”

Holding out the blood bowl again he said, “Drink this, human.”

I looked to the bowl, horrified. He really did want me to drink it! “No!”

“You wish to kill me, don't you? You will have more strength if you drink this. I doubt it will be enough, but if one is desperate enough they will grab at anything,” he spoke temptingly.

“And that is your blood! I would refuse to drink it even if it gave me immortality!”

The demon started chuckling madly after my comment, as though he had heard the funniest thing in his life, “My dear, that is exactly why I want you to drink it. Heh, or..at least something like that.”

He jolted forward and snatched at my me before I could properly respond. I tried to dodge, but I knew it was too late before I even tried. Judith caught me easily and held me just as easy, and with only one hand!

“Ah, got you!” exclaimed the demon.

Shit! I gasped at the proximity of so much bare skin then broke out in a struggling and scrambling mess to get away. As was expected, my attempts proved to be as useless as the first time I was caught and tried to do so. Fuck! This was NOT how I imagined this going at all! Oh god, and that bowl of blood was getting closer and closer! I started flailing my arms around, hoping to at least, maybe, knock it over.

A moment later and I found myself completely unable to move anything but my own head. How the hell could this guy hold me and still have the one arm with the bowl free? The only thing stopping the bowl of blood from entering my mouth was my free will to keep it closed as tight as a clamp and my head turned. Time after time the demon tried to force the rim of the bowl into my mouth to open up, but every time I was able to turn away. With every victory I felt a sense of relief growing over me. Maybe if I could keep it out, he'd just get angry and kill me? Start to fight me? Let me go even!

When the forcing bowl relented after I had managed to spill a little from an extra sharp jerk of the head, I was ecstatic. Was I really gonna get free? I heard Judith growl and my thoughts of hope became apparently foolish. His voice was low and menacing and it was humming out right next to my ear, making me want to squirm. Of course I didn't, but I wanted to. I nearly gasped, though, when I felt something slick, hot, and wet against the shall of my ear. In fact, if it wasn't for how tightly I had been clamping, I probably would have opened my mouth wide opening and waiting just like he wanted!

I tried as best as I could to keep my mouth shut—I knew full well what game he was playing—but when I felt a part of my neck being engulfed and sucked on by something just as hot and wet, I couldn't help it. A gasp left my mouth before I even knew it! How would I have known I had such a weak spot on me? I was mostly untouched, unexplored, and unknowing to the realms of most pleasure. It wasn't like I could have known to steeled myself against that! Augh, I was so stupid! But, with the sucking and my mouth being pried open by the bowl as it was, I found it impossible to keep my train of thought straight. My body was being traitorous again! That sensual sucking was taking over everything!

That was, until the taste of some coppery substance hit my tongue. Then everything just went dizzy and I couldn't seem to stop the stuff from flowing down my throat. The world in front of me was spinning and changing the oddest colors.

Was I high on blood? Was that possible? Like maybe some intense blood fetish? Wait...did that mean I had a blood fetish like the demon? I didn't remember getting a thrill from the sight of blood. Ah, so many pretty colors!

Suddenly, my already poor concentration started to blur and all those pretty colors I was seeing turned to grey and I felt myself frowning. I didn't want the colors to go away! They were nice!

Then things went black.



((Please review! I rather enjoy knowing what people think of my writing, and it'd only take a few moments. If you see any spelling errors, iffy pats, or things that could be improved, lemme know. Thanks! ))
Sign up to rate and review this story