Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Playmate

by Noizchild

Pete invites Rose back over to his hotel room for another round of "playtime." Sorry it took so long. Read and Review me, please.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-09 - Updated: 2009-02-09 - 1810 words - Complete

?Blocked
Playmate:

Another wave of desire swept of Pete and Rose in the very night. Pete had to see her again. But where? Both places were great options. His hotel room was like a great scenario. Ashlee would be out tonight and his friends were out partying tonight. Tonight was going to be perfect. The only thing missing was Rose. That was easy to receive. Pete picked up his cell phone and dialed up his girl. He waited for a few minutes.

"Hello?" a voice asked on the other line. Pete smiled at the results.

"Rosie!" he called.

"Petey?" she asked him.

"Yes," her man replied. "How many calls did you get today?"

"Over eighty," she replied. "You?"

"Too many to count," Pete said.

"Mostly from Ashlee?" Rose asked.

"Yep," the man replied. "She gave the whole I was so worried about you speech. I told her that I was okay and that I needed a break for the day."

"She believe you?" Rose asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"That's good," the journalist replied. There was a moment of silence.

"So," Pete spoke up. "You doing anything, right now?"

"No," Rose said. "Why?"

"Oh no reason," the emo hottie said. "Just wanted to see your pretty face tonight." Rose smiled to herself on the other line.

"Is that all?" she asked. "Or is there more to this?"

"Maybe," Pete replied. "You won't know unless you come over here! So what do you say?" Rose pretended to think about that for a moment.

"Okay!" she said aloud. "I'll be right over!"

"Good," Pete said to her.

"See you then." Rose replied. Then, they hung up. Pete was sitting on the bed smiling. He would be getting his playmate tonight. There was no need to do up the place romantically. All the man had to give was himself and she would still drool all over him. The wait made it pretty erotic as well. The more one is tease, the more one would get to enjoy the pleasure. Rose was definitely worth the wait every single time. So was Ashlee, but not as much as Rose nowadays. His attraction and love for Rose had grown since he came back to Miami. Initially, he loved both women equally. But over time now, the journalist was taking over his heart day by day. Soon, Pete wouldn't love Ashlee anymore. But until then, Pete had two loves at once.

In a few minutes, there was on a knock on his door. Pete looked up with a smile on his face. "Right on time!" he thought. It was playtime. Then, the rocker walked over to the door and peeked out. Rose was standing on the other side waiting. Pete quickly unlocked the door. Rose looked up at him smiling.

"Hi there," she said. Pete looked her up and down. Seems like his hot gal pal didn't bother going all out tonight. She just had on a black girly tank top and a short white skirt. The outfit hugged on his curves nicely. They both had simplicity on their minds tonight. When all ever fails, go simple. Pete just couldn't help but to smile at her. Rose was smiling back at him.

"Well," she said. "Are you going to do something or are you just going to stare at my pretty face all night?" That was the question that fired up the desire once again. He instantly kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. Pete quickly dragged his playmate into the hotel room. The man pushed her straight down on the bed. He broke off the kiss to get a good look at her. Rose's body always begged him to come and play with it. She could be on the cover of Vogue or Playboy if she wanted. But being his playmate/gal pal/lover/and maybe future wife was good enough for him. Pete knelt down and kissed her again. Rose kissed him back and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He received it warmly. He let his tongue play with hers as well. Rose reached up and slid off his hoodie. She threw it down to the floor. Pete slid his hand under her shirt. His love trembled in delight at his touch. Rose spread her legs for him quickly. The naughty emo boy was smiling to himself in his mind. He loved the way he made her react under him. Pete just knew how to light her fire.

Rose grabbed onto his shirt and quickly ripped it off. Pete now had more to work with now. He grabbed onto her top and slid it right off. Rose trembled in delight once again. His hands felt so good against her soft skin. She had to have more of him. Pete slipped his hands around her waist and slowly slid off her skirt. Rose's heart raced happily. She loved this part right here. The journalist felt like a gift being unwrapped at Christmas. Tony had never built up this much excitement inside of her. Pete slowly put his hand over her breasts. Rose shut her eyes and trembled in delight. His touch always felt so good against her skin. He seemed to have a strong affect on her always. The man left her begging for more. Tonight was no exception.

Pete guided Rose's hands to his tight jeans. His girl felt along to the zipper. Once she found it, she began feverishly unzipping them. The journalist worked her love's jeans right off. Rose always had the "fun" of getting his jeans off. "Oh why does he always have to wear tight jeans?" she thought. But, it didn't matter. It was only building up the excitement for what was to come later. With her eyes closed, Rose successfully took off Petey's jeans and threw down to the floor. Then, she felt for his boxers. Pete tried his best to keep still as she did so. Her fingertips were really ticklish to him. This new method was so arousing to him. He felt himself getting harder by her lovely fingers. Touch was always the best part in intimate relationships. The journalist finally grabbed onto them and yanked them right down. Rose slowly opened her eyes. Her cheeks were flushed with a heavy red. It was as if this was the first time she had seen her lover naked. Pete smiled at her reaction. He just loved the fact that he could still manage to keep her interested after so many months together.

Okay, enough with the games now. Time for some serious work. Pete began kissing Rose on the lips again. The journalist happily kissed him back. The sexy emo god reached behind her and slowly began unhooking her black lacy bra. Rose moaned loudly at his mouth and forced her tongue into it. Pete lightly nibbled at her lower lip as he removed the bra and tossed it to the floor. He grabbed the sides of her panties and ripped them right off. Rose deepened their kiss. They were almost set now. There was only one thing missing. Pete lightly broke off the kiss. Rose looked up at him begging for more with her eyes. Pete smiled at her gently as he leaned down to her hot burning ear.

"Hang on!" he whispered loudly to her. "I'm not done yet." Rose nodded at him in understanding. Pete reached over to the nightstand and slowly pulled open the drawer. He stuck his hand inside and drew out a fresh condom. Rose's eyes lit up happily. The ride was really on tonight. She instantly became soaking wet. Pete unwrapped the condom and slid it on. He grabbed onto Rose's shoulders firmly. He kissed her on the lips once again. Rose happily kissed back. While they kissed, Pete slowly slid himself into her. His love moaned loudly in his mouth. Pete gently rubbed her on the back as he got started right away. He started off slow as usual. He wanted to build his girl up to the best part. If it was a rush job, there would be no pleasure felt from it. No, it was better to slow down first and then deliver the fast and hard punch.

Rose shut her eyes in high bliss. Pete was going to treat her right tonight. He always did so. Tony was never this good at all. He always tried to cut corners with her. Not Petey though. This naughty little devil would do his best to please his little playmate to the fullest. Tonight was no different at all. The journalist had to break off the kiss so that she could speak again.

"HARDER, PETEY!!!" she screamed out. "HARDER!!! HARDER!!!" The emo sex god complied to his beautiful playmate's wishes. The main key was to satisfy her to the fullest. If Rose wasn't having fun, it was time to change methods and/or positions. So far, the playmate was enjoying tonight's playtime. This was all a good sign to him. Now, to up the excitement some. Pete knelt up some and grabbed onto Rose's hips. He lifted her up some as well. The man began pounding into her even harder. The journalist moaned aloud in happy surprise. The pleasure factor shot up higher to fifty percent. Rose was screaming out louder now. Her voice drove her lover to pump even faster in her.

"You like that, don't you?!?" he asked her loudly.

"OH YES!!!" Rose screamed out. "YES!!!" That drove, Pete to bang her even harder. As he did so, he was being drawn closer to Rose and far away from Ashlee. It was only a matter of time now...

Pete came within his lovely journalist playmate after five rounds with her. He moaned out loud as his load slipped into the fifth condom he used for the night. Rose whimpered and moaned out in high bliss for the last time tonight. When he was finished unloading, Pete pulled out and collapsed beside of her panting. Rose looked up at the ceiling with a smile on her face.

"Wow!" she breathed aloud to her. Pete looked over at his lover.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah," Rose said with a nod. The emo rock god leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Rose kissed him back. Pete pulled away from her slowly. He leaned in close to her ear.

"That's good to hear," he whispered to her. Then, the couple went to sleep beside of each in a few seconds with Pete's arm over her breasts under the covers.

You Can be the Remedy and I Can be the Enemy

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay, I am tied up with other projects. But, I'm quitting this fic. So bare with me and hang on. More racy stuff and "Oh girl!" moments are coming up. It'll be a hoot!
Sign up to rate and review this story