Categories > Original > Erotica

Berries

by RikaFallenAngel

When Malik desides to confront Alex about his feelings for the human what will become of the poor librarian?

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2009-02-12 - Updated: 2009-02-17 - 1321 words - Complete

?Blocked
Maliks hands were stuffed into his black trench coat as he glided along the streets of the small town his beloved crush resided in. Peaking into the book store, the vampire noticed the boy rushing around trying to get things ready from closing. The black haired man grinned at the frantic boy in the story. He was afraid of being late to meet up with Malik. Floating into the store, Malik waited for the boy to notice him.
Alex quickly looked up from the large stack of books in his arms when the bell on the door rang.
"Malik! Oh I'm sorry I'm late. I was busy. Lance left me here to deal with everything by myself." Alex pouted and started to walk toward the large book cases only to trip over his own feet. He closed his eyes as the books fell from his arms and waited for the pain to come but it never did. Instead he felt cold hands pull him close to a strangely warm chest.
"You ok, hikari." Malik whispered his lips ghosting over the brunettes forehead his glasses slightly fogging up at the breath. A blush rose on the shy twenty year old mans face. Why did he have to call him light? It wasn't right. He was making himself out to be the bad person when Alex knew that he was very good.
"I'm fine. Thank you for catching me." Alex said and smiled tilting his head to look up at the older man. He was so glad to have this man in his life even if niether of them hadn't admited to each other that they loved each other.
"What is that smell?" Malik suddenly commented and Alex sniffed his clothes. Oh yea that new perfume Rin had bought. She had accidentally sprayed it on him so now he smelt like a wide variety of berries.
"Rin-chan had some perfume today and it got on me. Sorry do I smell bad." He tugged at his shirt smelling it and it exposed his belly slightly. The vampires eyes had been dragged to said exposed skin as he still held onto the younger man. Malik layed Alex down and nipped at his stomach causing the human to blush and try and tug his shirt back down.
"Malik! What are you doing?!" He paniced. Someone could walk in on them, but it seemed like the vampire did not care. Alex heard Malik chuckle and leave a slick trail of saliva up the humans stomach pushing the offending cloth out of the way and soon over the boys head.
"Malik! Please stop." Alex's voice was beginning to quieten as he held back a moan when Malik nipped at his chest and took a pert nipple into his mouth bitting it ever so lightly. The brunette's lip was released when a pair of lips crashed into his. His moan being drowned out but their rough kissing.
"You know you don't want me to stop, hikari." Malik grinned at the younger boys sounds. They were so delicious that Malik could of gone all night teasing, but even now his erection was starting to hurt since it was confined in his leather pants. Alex's soft mewls became louder as the vampire attacked his neck and slide a hand down and under his pants and underwear. He soon removed the clothing with one quick motion leaving the humans naked sweat covered skin open for him to view.
"Well aren't you a sight." The vampire chuckled as the boy tried to cover himself.
"Now now love. No need to hide that wonderful body of yours." Malik ran a hand over the boys erection and smearing the precum over the tip. He licked his lips as the boy closed his eyes and blushed, his moans becoming louder. Oh God so delicious. Malik bit into the boys neck lightly and the boy beneath him screamed out...out of pleasure. So he liked a bit of pain huh. Malik grinned menicingly and ran his tongue over the wounds he had created taking in the sweet taste of the blood.
"T-to..many clothes." Alex gropped at Maliks chest begging him to remove his clothing and take him. Malik obeyed his humans command and slowly removed his clothing. This sparked an idea into the librarians head. Alex ran a hand down his body and started to pump his erection that had been left cold and stiff. He pumped on it and moaned heavily as he watched Mailk's eyes become glued to his hand and he stopped his removal of his clothing.
"Malik please!" The boy begged and lifted his other hand to his mouth and stuck two fingers into his mouth sucking on them and covering them in his own saliva. Once done coating the appendages he slid them down his body and slipped them into his tight hole. Fuck it hurt. He groaned at the pain but soon started moving his fingers to get use to the pain.
"It's rather difficult for me to continue when I'm enjoying the show you're putting, Alex." Malik grinned but took off the rest of his clothing. Once finished he watched as the smaller boy moaned and pumped his cock faster and faster. He was so close he could feel it. But his release was cut off when hands grasped his wrists and forced his body to the ground pinning his hands above him. Alex groaned at the lose of his extasy but was soon satisfyed when Maliks member pressed against his stretched hole.
"Please!" Alex begged and the man above him grinned down at him.
"Beg, baby." The black haired man couldn't help but put a bit more teasing into their love making. He wanted to hear the boy scream his name, curse, moan, anything was music to his ears if it came from Alex.
"Malik, fuck me please." Alex's cursing, pleading, and adorable face was all he needed. God the boy never cursed so this was very exciting. Malik relished the sounds as he thrusted madly into the boy beneath them. Alex's body was moving so fast that he had to grab onto the bookshelf behind him just to have something to hold on. Oh God if this wasn't heaven then he didn't want to go there.
"O-oh my God Malik! More...please. Fuck!" Alex screamed as he came and breathed heavily but Malik wasn't finished. Lifting the boy up he sat him in his lap and attacked his neck again.
"Move baby. You know you want to." He gave the boy a bit of confidence by lifting his hips and slaming him back down onto his cock. The younger screamed out again and was soon moving his hips up and down, left and right just to get more. Soon tiering of the boys slow movements, yet still pleased, he bit into the boys neck again and used his hands to lift and drop the boy back down onto his pulsating erection. Mmm this human was not like all the others. He was so much more yummy and cute and...now he was his. Alex belonged to Malik now. Feeling his releasing coming quickly, Malik reached down and started to pump on Alex's cock.
"Cum for me, Alex." Maliks response was a scream of pleasure and a white liquid sticking to his chest. Malik, feeling close to his own exstasy, threw the boy back down onto the carpeted floor and thrusted into the small boy and soon came with a groan.
"I love you, Malik." Alex whispered as the dark haired man rested against his chest. He stroked the black hair and waited for a response. Maybe he wouldn't get one. There were better people..girls out there for him.
"I love you too, my Alex." The vampire grinned at the boys blush and nuzzled his face against the bit marks where it showed that Alex was taken.
Sign up to rate and review this story