Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Animal to Become

by Youkolvr

Unusual behavior, uncontrollable urges, and mixed emotions; Naruto is going through something much worse than puberty. Sakura may be the only one that can save him before the Naruto they once knew ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-02-14 - Updated: 2009-02-14 - 2269 words

?Blocked
Animal to Become

“talking”

‘thinking’

Setting/pov/sound effects

Chapter One: It Begins


A young man of about sixteen years old shifted uncomfortably in his bed. “No I didn’t do anything. I swear; please don’t hurt me. Why do you hate me?” the young man mumbled in his sleep. His brows were furrowed deeply and sweat began to bead on his face and chest.

“Sasuke come back! Come back if not for me then for Sakura-Chan! Please come back. I don’t want to hurt you.” The young man’s breath began to quicken and his soft yet spiky blond hair began to dampen from sweat. His heart began to race.

Th-thump. Th-thump. Th-thump.

“You’ve forced me to do this Sasuke. Rasengan!” The young man’s hair began to grow wilder and thicker. The three identical whisker-like marks on each of his cheeks began to grow bolder. The room began to grow warmer as red chakra began to flow out from the boy. More specifically, his stomach on which lay a seal on top of his navel. The seal began to glow blood red.

“Aaargggh!” the young man screamed as his teeth began to grow larger and sharpen like fangs.

The chakra continued to thicken. The chakra around the young man took the shape of a fox.

Meanwhile elsewhere gathered on a small bridge was a group of three teenagers. The female of the group looked around annoyed before speaking.

“Where is Naruto? Usually he’s here first.” The young woman had pastel pink hair cropped to above her shoulders and vibrant green eyes.

“Who knows and who cares hag. Maybe he’s out trying to find his dick.” A young man with black hair, black eyes, and a fake smile responded.

The girl shot a vicious glare at the boy before slipping a pair of gloves onto her hand and popping her knuckles.

“What was that Sai?” she took a menacing step forward toward the boy.

The boy smiled a fake smile, “I said Hag.”

The girl punched Sai and sent him flying quite literally about twenty yards or so from her. “And I wasn’t even trying!” she called to Sai who was barely conscious.

“Yo” a middle aged man appeared with a puff of smoke on a branch over hanging the bridge. “What’d I miss?”

The third teenager, another young man answered the man. “Sai called Sakura a Hag and the dobe isn’t here yet.”

The man nodded before jumping down to the bridge. “Then we will begin without him. Sakura, you and Sasuke will spar and Sai and I will watch after that, you two will take a quick water break, then Sai will spar the winner while the loser will train with me. Understand?”

The three teens nodded and began what they were told to do.

Naruto’s

Naruto’s eyes snapped open to reveal that they were blood red before they quickly returned to their usual ocean blue color.

Getting up and stretching with a groan, Naruto grabbed his head in pain. What was happening? Why did he feel as though he had run a mile when in fact he had slept for twelve hours? Shrugging Naruto figured he must have slept wrong or something.

Glancing over at his clock Naruto noticed he was three and a half hours late to training. “Three and a half hours?!” Naruto screamed in surprise before quickly getting dressed and leaving his apartment.

Upon arriving at where his team was training, Naruto barely had time to duck as a tiger made out of ink ran in his direction.

“Uzumaki Naruto! Where the Hell have you been?!” Sakura blocked a kick from Kakashi and dodged a punch before stomping over to Naruto.

Naruto smiled his normal cheesy smile while rubbing the back of his head. “I kind of slept in.”

Sakura glared at Naruto suspiciously before leaning closer to him and grabbing his jaw and turning it from side to side.

A light blush began to cover Naruto’s cheeks, “Sakura-Chan! W-what are you doing?”

Sakura released Naruto’s chin and straightened up before clearing her throat and straightening her clothes out. “Nothing, you have some stubble on your chin is all.”

Naruto blinked before sliding up next to Sakura and grinning slyly. “Do you like what you see Sakura-Chan?” Naruto whispered into her ear, his voice carrying a husky undertone.

Sakura blushed and punched Naruto on the head, “of course not!”

The three forgotten members of Squad Seven sweat dropped as they watched Naruto get pummeled.

“Alright Naruto Sakura if you two are finished I believe we should go to Lady Hokage for a mission. Don’t you agree?” Kakashi smiled at his team, his family.

Ten minutes later the team was standing in the Hokage tower in front of Tsunade, the fifth hokage.

Naruto smiled at the woman, “hey old lady, we want a mission.”

Sakura’s left eye brow gave a violent twitch before she punched Naruto on top of his head. “Quit calling Tsunade-Shishou old! Naruto!”

Tsunade smiled at her apprentice, “thank you Sakura. Now I suppose I can send you five on a C-class mission. The mission is…”

While the hokage was talking Sasuke noticed something odd about Naruto, he was glaring at Sakura. Never in all the time Sasuke’s known Naruto and Sakura had he witnessed Naruto glare at Sakura. In fact, it was believed that in Naruto’s eyes Sakura was a goddess. So what was wrong here?

Kakashi took the scroll from Tsunade and turned to his team, “Alright team, I give you ten minutes to pack and meet me at the village gates after that. From there, we will embark on our journey. Go!” The team vanished.

Ten minutes later the team was exiting the village. Sakura smiled blissfully and looked up at the sky. “This mission is going to be as easy as stealing candy from a baby.”

Kakashi nodded as he took out his favorite orange book and opened it to the page he last stopped on. “Right, guys remember, our mission is to retrieve this scroll and nothing else. If someone threatens our safety then we can fight.”

Soon the team came to a clearing when Kakashi decided for them to take a break.

Sakura was sipping some water out of her canteen when Naruto walked up to her shyly.

She arched an eye brow curiously, “what is it Naruto?”

Naruto laughed uneasily and rubbed the back of his head. “I kind of forgot to bring water so can I have a sip of water out of your canteen?”

Sakura did what she always did…or at least she tried. Half way to his head Naruto caught her wrist and pulled her close to him. Out of surprise Sakura dropped her canteen and looked up into Naruto’s face with wide glistening eyes.

Naruto glared down at her, “Stop hitting me! At first it was cute when we were twelve but now we are almost adults so stop hitting like you can control me!” He pulled her closer while squeezing her wrist tighter.

His mouth stretched into a wide uncharacteristically evil and lustful grin. Placing his mouth closer to her ear he spoke into it. “Besides if you keep hitting me and treating me like dirt I will have to teach you a lesson you will never forget.” He growled in her ear.

Sakura felt tears begin to prickle in eyes. Why was Naruto doing this? She tried to pull her wrist from his grasp only for him to squeeze tighter.

Naruto glared darkly at Sakura as memories of every time she put him down or hit him ran through his head. He squeezed her wrist tighter and began to twist it as the smell of fear began to come from her and he loved it.

Sakura began to feel scared as she watched Naruto’s eyes get a far off look and they began to change from ocean blue to blood red. Her fear got stronger as his grin stretched to reveal sharp fangs as he fantasized what ever he was fantasizing about. She could have easily gotten out of his grip but she did not want to hurt her friend and for some reason she could not move anyhow.

Naruto on the other hand had begun to have fantasies about what he should do to her. But wait, why was he thanking like this? He loved Sakura so why did he want to hurt her? But then again, she has always hurt him hasn’t she? Always trying to get Sasuke’s attention when Sasuke didn’t remotely like her. That Bastard would pay once Naruto was finished with Sakura. First she would have to pay for always turning him down and treating him like dirt!

Sakura winced as she felt the bones in her wrist begin to break.

Naruto snapped out of his fantasies to look at Sakura. “You bitch! Why did you always turn me down whenever I asked you for dates? Why is it always all about Sasuke-Kun? Why am I never good enough for you? What does that bastard have that I don’t? Don’t you know that I love you!”

Sakura’s eyes widened when Naruto said love. She watched as a single tear slid from his left eye. If he loved her then why was he hurting her?

The mixed emotions of love, hatred, betrayal, and loneliness fueled his anger. Red chakra formed on the hand Naruto was gripping Sakura with.

Sakura screamed as the evil chakra burned right through the skin on her hand and wrist before beginning to work through the muscle. Sakura’s screams became louder and more frantic as she rushed a large amount of chakra into her other hand and punched Naruto hard across the left cheek.

Naruto did not release Sakura when she punched him and did not feel any pain either when she stuck him. Instead he stopped the red chakra in his hand and moved his grip from her wrist to her throat and he lifted her off the ground.

Sakura gagged as Naruto lifted her off the ground by her throat and let her arm dangle loosely at her side for fear of farther damaging them. Tears began to spill down her cheeks as she begged Naruto to stop. “N-naruto p-please stop y-your h-hurting me!”

Naruto laughed an uncharacteristic laugh, “Me hurting you? How about all the times you’ve hurt me Sakura? Well? How about it?” He was forced to drop Sakura in order to dodge a Demon-Wind shurinken.

Sasuke, Sai, and Kakashi had come back from scouting the area to see Naruto lift Sakura off the ground. Sasuke pulled out a Demon-Wind Shurinken and launched it at Naruto’s side.

Naruto’s vision began to swim as Sasuke charged at him. He collapsed to the ground unconscious before the Uchiha reached him.

Kakashi stood over Sakura who was unconscious and rapidly turning pale. He stood up and cleared his throat; “Alright team Sakura has gone into shock so let’s head back to the village. Sasuke, you carry Sakura and I will carry Naruto. Sai, you will follow behind us and watch our backs.”

Sasuke walked over to Sakura and his eyes widened. “Sensei, Sakura stopped breathing.”

Kakashi lifted Naruto and unceremoniously threw him onto his right shoulder like a sack of potatoes before answering Sasuke calmly. “Yes Sasuke, normally when people go into shock they tend to stop breathing; now quickly give her CPR and let’s go.”

Sasuke nodded before pinching Sakura’s nose gently and tilting her head back. He then placed his lips over hers and breathed into her. Releasing her, Sasuke then took a deep breath and tried again.

With a gasp Sakura began breathing again but she still remained unconscious. Sasuke gently lifted her up bridal style and the team began their short journey back to the village.

When they arrived to the village, Kakashi sent Sai to go get Tsunade while he and Sasuke went to the hospital because Sakura had stopped breathing again.

Five minutes later, Tsunade arrived to Sakura’s room to see Kakashi, with Naruto still on his shoulder and Sasuke pacing around nervously while Shizune wrapped Sakura’s wrist and hand in gauze and a nurse was trying to regulate Sakura’s breathing.

Tsunade told the two women to move as she went to Sakura’s side. Unwrapping her hand and lifting it, she gently turned it so she could see all the damage. “Did Naruto do this?” She asked angrily.

Kakashi explained everything they knew and Tsunade moved Sakura’s hair to look at her damaged throat. “No wonder the child can’t breath, he nearly crushed her trachea.”

Gently, Tsunade began to heal Sakura’s trachea. “There is nothing I can do for her hand and wrist except heal the broken bones and wrap it. It’s impossible to heal chakra burn especially the Kyuubi’s.”

After Sakura was stable and taken care of Tsunade took Naruto away from Kakashi and said she would take him to her office so when he woke up she could ask him what happened.

In her office awhile later, Tsunade sighed tiredly and took a long swig from her sake bottle while gazing at the unconscious Naruto. The council would surely have a field day when they heard about Sakura.

TBC

Next time: The Council finds out!

Thank you for reading now please review or I’ll sick Naruto on you. .
Sign up to rate and review this story