Categories > Original > Erotica

The start of something wonderful

by loppybunny

A story full of smut, although it's kind of romantic.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-18 - Updated: 2009-02-18 - 1048 words

?Blocked
I woke up, blinking frantically as sun invaded my eyes. A shot of tequila lay on the floor next to me, groaning I turned over. A warm hand cupped my face and a soft kiss was placed on my lips, I melted into the strangers embrace and wished they would hold me forever. Was this a dream I thought, but looking around me I noticed I was in my dingy apartment so it must be real.

As I looked around my apartment I saw numerous items of clothing strewn around the room and I feared the worst. I turned to the kindly stranger and for the first time looked at him properly. He had a masculine jaw, a beautiful, luscious set of lips and I pair of eyes I could stare at all day. His chest was welcoming, his abdomen, although covered in scars, was toned and I mustn't let my eyes stray any further. Rather timidly I asked what had happened last night, as he wrapped himself around, he whispered in my ear “ we got to know each other”, my body froze and I pushed him away. Although the smirk on his lips was enough for me to apologise.

I crawled towards him, and put my finger to his lips. Then I pulled him close, willing him to embrace me, I melted into him resting my head on his shoulder. I wanted more, but I was scared. What if last night was just one night. I felt his hand slide down my back as he pulled me gently onto his lap. I looked up into his emerald green eyes and brought my lips to meet his, the kiss, so full of love and hope, was over as quick as it had began. I yearned for more and I could see in his eyes, as I'm sure could he in mine, we wanted the same thing.

I didn't want to break the atmosphere,but I needed to know his name. I repositioned myself so I had a leg either side of him, I wanted him to dominate me. I love to feel helpless in the throes of passion. I lay down, spread before him, his for the taking. I grabbed a hold of his black locks and pulled him down on top of me. Grabbing the back of his head I kissed him, so softly on his lips. He looked into my eyes knowing exactly what I wanted, as a sultry smile spread across my lips.

He grabbed my wrists, with no resistance, he held them above my head and with the help of some satin cord secured them there. His face hovered above mine for only a second until he kissed me softly on my lips, he kissed me again, parting my lips with his tongue I let him explore my mouth, as he let me explore his. He pulled away and smirked as I pouted. Teasingly he whispered in my ear “ has the little ancilla been denied what she craves most”, a soft moan escaped my lips. I loved it when people spoke to me like that, although being with this man made it all the more exhilarating.

He kissed me along my jaw until reaching my ear. Taking my ear lobe into his mouth he sucked on it gently as shivers ran up my spin. He started nipping my neck, unable to stop, a moan slipped through my lips. He stopped nipping at my neck “ a little biting fetish?” he questioned, as I slowly nodded my head, then turning my head to the left I exposed more of my neck, begging with him, pleading for him to abuse me in any way he wished.

He repositioned himself between my breasts, massaging one breast with his hand and slowly licking and nipping around my nipple. Then he licked my nipple and blew a breath of cold air making it harden, he then gently bit and sucked on my nipple, whilst quiet moans escaped my lips. He treated my other breast to the same sweet, sensual treatment. As one of his hands snaked down my body and between my legs.

As I let his fingers invade me, I knew I wanted more of him inside me. He kissed me again on my lips, removing his fingers from inside me, cupping my face “I want to pleasure you, I want to get to know you, I want to love you” he sensually whispered as he positioned his cock at the my entrance. Slowly pushing himself into I glared at him with mock hatred for teasing me. A telling smile graced his lips as he pushed all the way in, he stopped momentarily as enjoyed him inside me, I wanted him to ravish me, to make me writhe in pleasure underneath him.

He started slowly pumping, his fingers working magic as I felt the pleasure build up inside me. He let out a small moan every time he thrust into me, “faster” I muttered. “your wish is my command” he moaned, thrusting harder and faster. I let out a small moan as I began to thrust up and meet him, each time his cock scraped my g-spot.

I wanted him to cum in me so badly. I knew if he did it would send me over the edge and that is the relief I need. My body aches with pleasure each time he thrusts into. His pace quickens and I know he's going to cum soon. He started to scratch my stomach, whilst I began to call his name.

He stopped suddenly with a look of pure bliss spread across his face. He began to spill his seed inside me, this took me over the edge. I arched my back as my body shook with pleasure, animalistic yelps echoed around the room as my body, glistening with sweat, lay once again on the bed.

He collapsed on top of me, both of us panting, we revelled in our post orgasmic bliss. He slowly pulled out of me and some of his cum ran down my thigh. As he rolled off me, arms spread, I rolled over and rested my head on his chest. Wrapping his arm around me, I knew that this was the start of an interesting adventure.
Sign up to rate and review this story