Categories > TV > Queer As Folk

In 5 years Time

by BriJusLuvrr

POST 513 Justin comes back to the Pitts 5 years later with a surprise waiting for everyone

Category: Queer As Folk - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-02-18 - Updated: 2009-02-19 - 957 words

?Blocked
5 YEARS BEFORE

The night of Brian Kinney’s and Justin Taylor’s Honeymoon things went from amazing to horribly wrong. It all started when Brian and Justin flew to New York and went out clubbing.

“Justin, I’ll be right back,” said Brian has he slowly walked away from Justin

“Ok, hurry back.”

Brian walked away from the bar area and left Justin alone.

Brian went to use the restroom but there was a long line for it and most of the guys using the bathroom were either getting high. Throwing up from too much booze or having sex.

While Justin was waiting for Brian’s return he saw someone that looked familiar to him. As the person walked closer he saw that it was Ethan Gold his ex- lover, who he hadn’t seen in years.

“Hey Justin, funny seeing you here,” said Ethan with a nasty tone of voice.

“Yeah same here Ethan.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m on my Honey moon with Brian.”

Ethan just laughed.

“YOU married that son of a bitch.”

“He’s not a son of a bitch. He didn’t treat me like GOLD, when we were together at first but he never promised me anything like you did and I wasn’t going to go back in the closed for you or anyone else not ever again.”

“I see I see. Can I get you a drink or something?”

“Sure, but I’m with Brian he just went t o the restroom.”

“So, what would you like?”

“Bud Light”

“Hey, bartender, two Bud Lights please” said Ethan

Ethan looks around the club and some of his friends come over and slips something in Justin’s drink.

“Hey Justin, these are my boys, Frank, Cory and Alex.”

Ethan’s friends looked awful just as bad as Ethan himself. They all looked like they lived on the street in little cardboard boxes and they didn’t smell so hot either.

“Hey how are you doing?”

Ethan’s friends just nodded their heads and laughed.

Ethan took a sip of his beer.

Justin took a sip of his beer and Ethan and his friends all stared at him. Justin had a feeling something wasn’t right but it was too late one sip from his beer made him light headed and dizzy and he fell on the ground.

Ethan and his friends all laughed at him.
“Frank man, grab his arms while I grab onto his legs.”

“Hey is he ok?” asked the bartender.

“He’ll be fine, don’t worry” said Ethan

“Can I have that beer right there in a plastic cup?” asked Ethan

“Sure thing.”

Cory took the cup and Ethan and his friends dragged Justin out of the club and into a van.

Once Justin was in the van they opened Justin’s mouth and poured the rest of the beer down Justin’s throat.

Once Justin was almost out of it Ethan and his friends ripped Justin’s clothing off of him and every time that Justin would make a sound or try to move one of the guys would punch him in the face



Ethan and his friends gathered around Justin touching his body pinching his nipples hard. Grabbing his crotch and licking off the sweat that was forming on Justin’s skin. Each of the guys took turns sucking Justin’s cock hard and when Justin tried saying something one of the guys would hit Justin in the back of the head with the floor of the van.

“Stay still bitch.” said Frank.

“This is what you get for leaving me, you ass.”

Ethan and Alex flipped Justin over and they all took turns ramming their tongues up Justin’s ass.

“Sweet pussy,” said Frank.

“Oh how I missed this’ said Ethan.
BACK AT THE CLUB:

Brian walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the bar looking for Justin.

“Hey bartender”

The bartender walked over to Brian.

“Did you see where the young blonde was that was here a few minutes ago.”

“Yeah, he got sick from the beer and he passed out and some of his friends took him out of here.”

“Friends, he doesn’t have friends here. We just drove here from Pittsburg.”

“Oh shit.”

“What?”

“I think he knew one of the guys but one of his friends I think put something in his beer.”

“What did the guy look like that you think he knew?”

“He was kind of tall and long curly hair and a little on the chubby side.”

“Oh fuck me”

“Love to,” said some guy walking past him.

“Fuck you” said Brian.

“I know that guy. That was his ex-boyfriend.”

“Shit” said the bartender.

Brian and the bartender looked around the club.

“JUSTIN, JUSTIN,” screamed out Brian while looking for his husband.
IN THE VAN.

Cory started the engine and drove off.

The others in the back of the van took their clothes off and each took turns fucking Justin hard with no condoms and no lube.

Justin had tears coming down his cheeks and was moaning but he couldn’t say anything for his lips where swollen shut and bloody and cut up.

Ethan and his friends just laughed and Justin as they all rapped him and gave him a shot of some drug in his veins.

While the drug was working its way into Justin’s veins and the rest of his body he started to have a bad allergic reaction to it.

Ethan knew that a lot of drugs made Justin sick but he didn’t care.

He just looked at Justin’s eyes roll in the back of his head and then close as if he was dead
Sign up to rate and review this story