Categories > Original > Romance

The Babysitters

by IceFox06

Koje the Lion cub is a sweet, loving boy who hasen't seen eye to eye with babysitters. His mother has to go somewhere and he's getting three babysitters tonight specially. He might get more than he...

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-03-23 - Updated: 2006-03-24 - 2898 words - Complete

?Blocked
The babysitters
By: Ice
Date: 3/1/2006 6:19 AM CT
Rating: NC-17


COPYRIGHT TO:
---------------------

Ice Fox Links (C) 2006


WARNING:
--------------------------

The will be scenes of young leonine sex in this book. Mature readers only!!!!!!! You have been warned!

--------------------------------



"But mom!" Cried out Koje the lion cub.

Koje was a young and innocent cub with cream coated fur, nice crystal blue eyes, and medium sized bangs on his head. Today he was wearing some loose jeans and a slacked T-shirt with a logo on it. He had a nice smile when he was usually happy, but today was different. Koje's mother, Athna, had to go somewhere for the day and Koje had to have a babysitter for the day.
Koje had alwasy had issues with his past babysitters and today was no different in his perspective. Athna had a serious look on her face when she was fixing her makeup in the mirror with Koje's reflection behind her. She sighed and fixed her hair to the side, the turned around towards Koje.

"Look Koje," Athna spoke outloud, "I know you don't like baby sitters, but today will be different. Aunt Kolina won't be here today because she has a major cold."

"Well that's good..." Koje muttered to himself.

"Uncle Vana won't be here either. So I had to call in three babysitters."

"Three babysitters?!" Koje asked in shock.

"You might find the liking to them." Athna said, turning back to the mirror.

"Are you crazy?! I had a hard enough time with just one of them, but now three?!"

"Don't worry Koje. There all teenage girls, so there won't be any mistakes."

"Girls?!"

"Their names are Lizzie, Jaquline, and Sasha. They're trained in CSA (Cub Sitting Agency) so they won't be any slackers alright? Sigh ..... They'll all be babysitting you rather you like it or not. Bescides, I'm only going to be gone for a little while. Can you hang in there?"

"Yes mom....." Koje said half-heartidly.

"That's my boy."

Suddenly a chime sounded up out of nowhere and Athna's face brightened up and turned into a smile.

"Well, looks like they're here."

Athna walked out of the main bedroom and into the main hallway leading to the front door. Koje only smacked his lips in dullness and scratched his armpits half-heartidly. He got off the edge of the bed and looked into the mirror, looking at his reflection. He leaned closer and started to check himself out by running his paws through his hair, studying his face. He stopped that and pushed it back in style the way he liked it and heard his mother's voice from down the hallway. Koje rolled his eyes and made one last look at his reflection before leaving the room.
The halls were in a nice color of blue with assorted paintings and other knicknacks posted on the wall as he walked by all of the things and behind Athna to see three three lionesses standing in the doorway listening to his mother. One girl on the right of the three, named Lizzie, had on a short red T-shirt underneath an open green plad shirt hanging loosely around. She also had on a golden chain around her neck.
The girl in the middle, Sasha, was dressed in a pink T-Shirt with camo pants on. She also had on braces and glasses on her face with assorted freckles around. She had Pinkish peach fur with nice emerald eyes. She was rather sweet, yet had her mind focused on things.
The girl on the left, Jaquline was dressed in a plad shirt with a black sweatshirt over it. Also she and medium sized black bangs, but the rest of her body was a brownish-gold color. She had grey tinted eyes and an ear piercing in her left ear. She was spunky and had a sharp attitude, but overall, she was nice.
Koje stared at the lionesses and looked almost stunned on how beautiful they were, but he still hated babysitters, no matter how pretty they were. He looked up at his mom, who was still speaking to them with her purse in her hand.

"And just make sure he's in bed at 9. Got everything?"

"Yes mam." Sasha said nicely.

"Good. I knew I could trust you three. Now you all take good care of my Koje."

She bent down and kissed him on the cheek. Koje looked at Athna walk out the door and wave goodbye before shutting the door. The slam of the door echoed through the mind of Koje and he just stared at the three lionesses with a nervous look on his face. He rubbed the back of his head uncomfortably and started to take a step back.

"So.....u-um..," Koje added nervously, "Um....Hiya.

"Wow you sure are a cute little guy." Sasha said nicely.

"Um, thanks." He added uncomfortably.

The girls eased up and they became more lively to Koje and he relaxed a bit.

"So what do you want to do kiddo?" Jaquline asked.

Koje scratched his head in confusion and looked in her dark eyes. He could see his reflection through her eyes and he blushed a bit. He combed his bangs around and looked happier than what he was a minute ago. Lizzie looked at the other girls and whispered in their ears. Both girls blushed and nodded to her, then looked back at a confused Koje.

"So Koje, I heard you don't like babysitters, huh?" Lizzie said.

".....Well," Koje said, tenseing up, "They're boring......No offense though...."

"Boring, huh," Lizzie added, "So you think that we're boring, is that it?"

"Um, no....." Koje said trying not to be hammered by her.

"Well....," She added, "We'll just have to prove ourselves, don't we girls?"

They all nodded and murmured in agreement.

"Okay Kiddo, go to your room and we'll show you."

Suddenly out of reflex, he walked to his bedroom, quickly followed by his three babysitters and they all went in. Koje sat on his bed and looked at his three girls. They all chuckled and Lizzie shut the door behind her. They all took off their shirts and their breasts flashed in the air. Koje's face felt flush almost instantly when they did and went complete red when they all jumped in bed with him.
They all ran their fingers all over his body and he was lost in a world of ectasy. Lizzie ran her fingers through his bangs, while Jaquline rubbed under his chin. Meanwhile Sasha had other things in mind, by unzipping his bluejeans and opening the hole in his underwear. She took out his member and started to stroke it. Almost instantly, little pleasurable moans came from his lips.
She smiled, then used her paws to thoroughly massage his sheath. Koje stared to moan out of extreme pleasure as the othe two girls were busily rubbing him from the top as they started to take off his shirt and both started to rub his furry chest. Koje closed his eyes in pleasure and let them have their way when he continued to moan. Jaquline and Lizzie took off their pants and underpants, letting themselves free in the air. Both took a different side of Koje and both layed down next to him, rubbing his chest.
Sasha finally got around to undoing his pants, slipping off his underwear, then continue to massage his growing sheath at the same time. She too took off her clothing by stopping momentarily and kept up the process of making the most pleasure for him. Koje was extremely enjoying himself and started to show it more when he moaned even louder. Sasha, too, was enjoying herself as her clit was swelling up for desire.
While Sasha was busy having fun with Koje's penis, the two girls on the other paw, were busy having fun on Koje's upper body. Jaquline was busily licking his right nipple and Lizzie was busy kissing and licking his face. She licked his muzzle, then kissed him. She nuzzled him lovingly and decided to go bold on the kid. She took his jaw and she placed her lips on his and engorged him in a long kiss. Koje's eyes bolted open instantly, then it closed in immense pleasure as his moaning became more eratic.
His muffled moans were cut out by her kiss, as her tounge started to dance with his; muzzle to muzzle, lips to lips. He kissed back as easily as if he were a professional at doing this. It suprised Lizzie at his reaction, then shook it off when she busily went back to the kiss. Her eyes closed as well when she noticed she had made a few moans of pleaure herself. She brought her paw down to her clit and she started to rub it up and down to pleasure herself in the process.
Jaquline finally had enough of his nipple and she moved on down to where Sasha was and watched on as she continued to massage it with her paws. She smiled to herself and then she joined in with the action, by placing her paws on the other side of Koje's sheath and she too started to massage it.
Koje has fully in moaning now, although still busy with Lizzie's kiss. He started to twitch in extreme pleasure. He had no control over his body at all, except to just allow the lionesses to make him write as much as a could, but wouldn't do anything. He placed his paws over his bare chest and started to rub it up and down, as he continued on with his immense moaning.
Lizzie stopped with the kiss and she retreated with a smacking sound when she did. Drool strings hung off of her chin from his saliva, and she just licked it off, then gased at him lovingly. He was now fully moaning now since he didn't have her mouth over his. She only giggled at his reactions, then she layed back down next to him and snuggled up to him by placeing her arms around his body and held him there in a hug.
Meanwhile the two were a little bit tired from doing all of the mastibating with their arms and they took a break. Then they finally decided to get devilish with the approach as Sasha was the first one to take out her tounge and made a full length lick over his member. The process made him gasp in reflex, but then turned out in a slight moan. They both giggled, then they went down and started slobberingly licking his member violently. Both tounges touching each other and leaving their saliva everywhere around his soaked member.
Koje started to buck around in ectasy and Lizzie decided to hold him in place by placing a paw over his chest and it pretty much held him down in place as his loud moans became more eratic and faster. Lizzie let out a little giggle and decided to have some fun herself. She rose from her hugging position and sat on top of his chest and leaning to an angle, placing her swollen clit to his nose and he sniffed it, leaving his hot breath to go on it. She giggled excitedly at the reaction.
Koje suddenly realised what was in his face and he opened his eyes and saw the swollen clit ready for some action for itself. He smiled and sniffed the clit once more, smelling a sweet smell that made him feel entoxicated, yet very aroused as well. He then took his tounge out of his mouth and he started to lick her clit from base to tip and the process made her shiver in delight as she squealed out in the room.
The other two lionesses stopped abruptly and looked at Lizzy being pleasured herself and they both smiled, then continuing what they were doing, except making it harder and faster so Koje could feel every single moment and like it as well. It worked as he started to moan again under Lizzie's moans. Everything was a little too lively in the whole room.
Koje was focused on licking her clit as he became a little more devilish and placed his paws to each of her buttcheeks and spread her clit open. He then placed his tounge inside of her clit, making it go as far as he could let it. He swirled it around the walls of her vagina and she started to scream out in pleasure as she felt the blood go to her head. She closed her eyes and let another pleasurable scream out to the world.
The two lionesses stopped and they both looked at Lizzy having the time of her life. Jaquline giggled, then she looked at Sasha without saying anything. Sasha knew what she wanted to do and she only nodded in response. Jaquline giggled out loud and then she did something naughty to Koje. She took his sheath in her paws and then she shoved his member in her mouth at full length and started to suck very hardly.
Koje gasped loudly and stopped what he was doing to Lizzy and started to growl pleasurably, then started to purr. He closed his eyes and still continued to work on her desperate clit. Lizzy finally had it and she let out a very loud moan, then suddenly her juices splattered all over Koje's face. Koje stopped abruptly and noticed the juices on his face and he took a lick of it. It tasted sweet and tangy as he licked again and enjoyed the taste of it. Lizzy on the other hand was short of breath as she layed back down next to Koje and started to help him with licking off her juices from his face.
Jaquline was still busy at his member and she noticed that her clit was swelling up as well when she was having too much fun with Koje's sheath. She started to rub his furry balls with her free hand and the other was focused on rubbing it up and down rapidly; trying to give as much pleasure as possible.
Koje was close to the edge of his climax. He started to moan faster and faster until finally he reached his climax and sprayed his urine all in her mouth, and she just devoured it greedily, then stopped sucking by taking his member out and licking her lips greedily. She giggled and looked at Koje out of breath. She dropped his member and crawled up on his bed, followed by Sasha and they all layed down to his chest area.
He had finally caught his breath, then he opened his eyes and saw the three lionesses laying their heads on his chest as he giggled very happily. He sat up on his throw pillow and looked down at the lionesses. They all looked at him sexilly and cleared their throats. He smiled in reaction and saw Sasha turn around and bend over her backside to him, tilting her tail at an angle and exposing her swollen clit. He then took the idea and crawled over to her, with his member only inches away from her femaleness.

"A-are you sure....?" Koje asked nicely.

"Yes Koje, stick it in!" She replied back.

He didn't hesitate as he stuck his member fully in her and she reacted by gasping in pain, but then she mellowed out in soft, pleasurable moans. He started to moan above her as he continued thrusting his member into her, bonding their souls together. Jaquline and Lizzy couldn't just watch, so they decided to join in on the fun. Jaquline bent down to Koje's buttocks and she spread out his cheeks and started licking his butthole and Lizzy went under her and started to lick his bouncing nutsack. Everybody was now having a foursome.
After about 2 hours of everybody having their own fun, they all collapsed in exaustion and they all giggled out in happiness as they all snuggled up together. Koje had the most fun in his life as hair was messed up and plainly he was just exausted. They all cuddled up together and Sasha was the first one to speak.

"So.....," She said, out of breath, "Are we boring now?"

"Of course not," Replied Koje, "You've proven me wrong that babysitters can actually be fun!"

"Well we should all get back dressed and get this tyke in the tub and to bed. We don't want his mother to suspect anything." Jaquline added.

"Right, we should." Replied Lizzy.

After about 10:00, Koje was already in bed and was exactally the time when Athna walked in the door and she put her purse on the chair next to the door as she sighed tiredly. The three lionesses were sitting at the couch, watching the television that was nearby. All three spun their heads around and looked at Athna.

"So, how was my Koje?" Athna asked.

"Oh a perfect little angel Ms Athna." Jaquline replied.

"Oh yes, he had alot of fun with us!" Lizzy added in sneakily.

"Very good," Athna said, "I'm glad he's finally liked a babysitter for once."

"Trust me," Added in Sasha, "He won't see babysitters the same way again."


THE END


If you want to leave comments of notes, then send this at my adress.

Icefoxlinks@yahoo.com

And be sure to visit my website:

http://www.icefoxlinks.com/

--------Ice
Sign up to rate and review this story