Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Crash To The Beat Of Broken Hearts.

by MyChemicalSuicide

Ryden; Oneshot. Not really a drama. I don't know what genre to put it in.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-22 - Updated: 2009-02-23 - 1080 words - Complete

?Blocked
Okay, so this is just an idea I got, and I showed it to my friend. It was originally MCR, but she said it should go into PATD. [And its only because she likes them more.] But whatever, here it is in all of its Panic At The Disco glory. :D
----

My girlfriend just broke up with me. Why? Because 'I wear more make up then she does' and she 'doesn't like what Brendon and I do on stage together'. Sure, I tried to explain to her that it was stage make-up and what we did on stage meant nothing; it was just for the fans. Did she listen? Nope. She walked away from me. Turned her back on me forever. I know that when I told her, I was trying to sound convincing, but come on. The make-up is pretty bad ass, and I mean, those antics are fun. It's like an adrenaline rush, being watched by thousands upon thousands of people as our bodies inch closer and closer. Then in those rare moments when we connect and hear the crowd go wild. Nothing could compare to that. I mean, its not like I like Brendon like that.. Its just fun. That's all it is; Fun. Meaningless fun..

I stood in the dressing room, glued to the floor in the exact spot I was when she walked away.

"Ryan? Are you in here? I saw Keltie leaving.." Brendon shouted through the hall before stepping inside the dressing room.
"Yeah, Bren, I know. She broke up with me." I sighed, finally moving from that spot in the middle of the empty room to go sit on the small couch in the corner.
"What? Why?" Brendon asked, grabbing a water from the mini-fridge, then sitting himself down next to me.
"Because of what you and I do on stage. And make-up." I ran my hands through my hair and leaned my head against the cushion.
"Are you kidding? Doesn't she know that that doesn't-"
"Mean anything? I tried to explain, but she wouldn't believe me. She said something about how we're looking at each other or something like that. I don't know, I think she's just paranoid."
"Or maybe she's right?" He said, scooting closer to me.
"W-what?"
"I've seen the way you look at me."
"Oh please, don't be so full of yourself."
"Go ahead and deny it, but you know it's true. I always catch you staring at me."
"And how would you know I was looking at you if you weren't looking at me?" I defended myself because even though Brendon was.. Err.. Right.. I wasn't about to let him know that.
He got close enough for me to feel his breath on my lips,"Maybe 'cause I'm looking at you, too."
I closed the space between us, our lips crashing in a frenzied kiss. His hands pushed against my chest causing me to lean back so I was flat against the couch. He straddled me, never breaking the kiss.

I never thought anything like this would ever happen, though it's not like I've ever really admitted to liking Brendon to anyone; not even myself.

His mouth found my jawline, nibbling at the flesh. He worked his way down my neck, sucking and licking at every bit of skin he could get to. His fingers fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, sliding it open and kissing down my chest, licking a trail to my stomach. Just watching him was very arousing.

He slid his hands over the prominent bulge in my jeans, causing me to squirm under him. He leaned down to crotch-level and pulled the zipper down using his teeth. He pushed on the rim of my pants, I worked on fidgeting out of them.

I pulled him up to me and kissed him roughly before tearing his shirt over his head and rolling us onto the floor. I straddled his waist and attacked his neck and collarbone. He moaned slightly and I worked on getting his pants off. I know this seems a little fast, but come on.

I slid my hand into his boxers and stroked him painfully slow.
"Mm.. Ryan, please. Faster." Brendon breathed.
I stayed at this slow, teasing pace until Brendon was whining and screaming for me to speed up. At that point, I jerked my hand faster. After a few more pumps he exploded in my hand. I pulled out of his boxers and wiped my hand on the rug. Hope the guys don't notice that.

Brendon sat upright and pulled me into a sloppy kiss, he lifted us up from the floor never breaking the kiss. We walked backwards until my back hit the wall, then he licked a trail from my jaw line down to my lower stomach. He pulled my boxers down and enveloped my cock in his mouth. He began to hum a song; Lying Is The Most Fun..- Of course. He paid special attention to the head, sucking and licking at the sensitive area.

He began to bob his head, taking more of me in each time. What he couldn't reach was being occupied by his hand, moving at a faster pace then his mouth which sent different sensations throughout my entire body. I couldn't take it anymore, and came in his mouth. He swallowed and licked up what he missed. He crawled his way back up my body, and licked the shell of my ear, causing me to let out a breathy moan.

"Brendon, you're amazing." I sighed.
"Thanks. I hope that cheered you up, I mean you looked a little down before."
"Wait, what?"
"You didn't think that meant anything, did you?" He laughed, gathering his clothes and slipping them on quickly. As he exited the room, I could feel my heart tearing with each step he took. I felt a small tear run down my cheek as I felt used and cheap. I pulled on all of my clothes and stepped out the dressing room, feeling a sense of worthlessness so strong it radiated off of me like the rays of the sun.

It really was just meaningless fun; Never will escalate, and probably will never be spoken of again. Oh how shitty life is.



---

Very cliche, very 'not good' but yeah. I dunno. Correct me if I'm wrong in some parts because I don't know as much about Panic as I do MCR, so yeah. Review? ^_^

XO
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story