Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Twenty-Five Years Later [One-Shot]

by House-Of-Wolves

Sara plans an evening for her husband Frank. She calls her brother to take the kids for the night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-22 - Updated: 2009-02-23 - 2950 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Twenty-Five Years Later
Rating: NC-17 (sex/language)
Author: House Of Wolves (Sara)
Genre: Romance (I'd have to say)
Disclaimer: I do not know MCR personally. This fic is purely fictional. Don't copy and make as your own.. thanks.


-----------------------------------

Frank and Sara are your typical married couple. They met when they were eight years old. Sara's father passed away and when her mother was ready to start dating again, she met a man who lost his wife in a car accident. After two years, they got married, and she and her mother moved in with he and his two sons across the street from Frank. Over the years, Sara would sneak out of the house through her bedroom window, cross the street, and enter through a door that led right to Frank's bedroom. She would crawl into bed next to him and fall back asleep.

Frank always had an attraction toward her, but treated her like one of the guys. All that changed as Frank started to get older. He wasn't the only one that grew up. Sara was changing the way she looked and dressed. Wearing make-up and trading in her tom boy image for something that showed off her curves.

In 9th grade they made a deal that if they weren't with anyone by prom, they would go together ...as a date. He bought her flowers, rented a limo, even made dinner reservations. He wanted that night to be special, not just because it was prom, but because he had decided he was going to make her his. He wanted to be the one she talked to on the phone at all hours of the night, telling him she loved him and saying he loved her back. He wanted her to be the one that would walk down that aisle toward him. He wanted to have a family with her. Wanted to grow old with her. He just wanted to be with her.

They were the kind of couple that you could see walking through the park, holding hands, sixty years from now. Everyone wanted a relationship like Frank and Sara's. You never saw them fighting-not once. They were always happy and so in-love. If you didn't know them, and saw them for the first time, you would have thought they were a new couple.

Frank proposed the summer before their senior year of collage. She accepted and a year later, they were wed. Her older brother Gerard was the one who walked her down the aisle, giving her away to his best friend, with Mikey standing as a groomsman. Five years later, Frank and Sara welcomed their newborns to the world with open arms. Twins. A boy, Cody, and a girl Cadence.

Sara wanted everything to be special for their ten year anniversary. She called her brother and he said that he would be happy to take their now-five-year-old kids for the night. She wasted no time getting the kids' bags packed and ready to go.

"Where the hell is he? Didn't you tell him to come get the kids around seven?" Frank asked me, looking again at his watch.
"Yes. But you've known my brother longer than I have. You should know he's always late."

"Stop bitching." Gerard said, walking through the front door like he owned the place, his 4 year old son, Conner, in his arms. "I'm only fifteen minutes late. I told you Marisa and I had a doctors appointment. We've got some good news."

Marisa looked up at her husband while he put his arm around her. She looked over at her friends with a grin on her face. "I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations, man!" Frank said walking up to his brother-in-law and best friend, and giving him a hug.

"Thanks. We really wanted to have another baby after Conner turned a year old. We kept trying, but after a few years, just gave up."

"Not that I didn't mind trying." Marisa said, winking at her husband.

"Well, we better get going. We want to tell Marisa's parents in person before they leave for dinner."

"Okay. Cody, Cadence. Uncle Gerard is here. It's time to go."

Sara and Frank watched as their family piled into the car and backed out of the driveway. Frank wrapped his arms around his wife's waist, pressing her back against his chest. "What do you say we try for another baby of our own?"

"I was hoping you would say that." She said turning in Frank's arms, wrapping hers around his neck.

"I love you." He said before assaulting her neck with his mouth. He tightened his grip on her waist, pulling her closer to him. She took a few steps forward, inching him closer to the couch. Once she was happy with the distance between the two, she brought her arms down and placed her hand on his chest, pushing him back to take a seat. "Aren't we a little feisty?"

"I've been waiting 5 years to do something like this."

While Frank was at work, she got the courage to go to the adult store to pick up a few things. She's always wanted to try something, but could never risk taking the chance with two five year olds. She bent down, taking Frank's ear lobe into her mouth, using her teeth. She trailed her tongue from top to bottom, pulling his attention away from what was to come next. She pulled his right hand off her hip, lacing their fingers together and pulling his arm above his head. Seconds later, Frank heard a clicking noise than felt the cold metal around his wrist, cuffing him to the railing of the stairs. He took in a sharp breath, feeling a wave of pleasure pass through his body. With his free hand, he wrapped his fingers around the back of her neck, pulling her closer, before pressing their lips together. He slid his tongue along her bottom lip, getting the response he was asking for, she parted her lips allowing him access to her mouth. He broke the kiss and looked right at his wife. Bringing his left arm up over his own head. "You forgetting something?" He smirked.

Sara attached the second set of cuffs to the railing than to Franks awaiting wrist. "Now how am I supposed to have fun after you're consenting?"

"How was I supposed to react? Did you want me to fight and cuss, begging for you to let me go?"

"Well...Yeah."

Just than, Frank tugged on the cuffs, tightening the metal around his wrist. "Fuck! Let me go, please."

"It's too late Frank. You're already enjoying this."

"I mean it Sara, loosen my right wrist please. When I pulled, the handcuffs tightened. It's pinching me." To be honest, he could handle the pain, it wasn't that bad, but he wanted to please his wife. Give her what she was hoping for in the first place. He tugged again, just for show. "If you're getting off by me being in pain, than please, carry on. Don't let me stop you."

Sara bit her lip. "Okay." She brought her hands up, wrapping her fingers around his tie, crashing their lips together while she undid it, pulling it from the collar of his shirt, tossing it behind her. She went straight for the top button of his shirt, undoing them one by one, leaving a trail of kissing down his chest. Pulling out the remainder of his shirt that was tucked in his pants, she undid the last button, letting it fall to the side. She slid down his legs and knelt before him. Frank gasped when she placed her mouth on his stomach, swirling her tongue around his navel.

"Fuck!" He said, tossing his head back, hitting the couch. "I'm not liking this cuff idea much anymore. I can't touch you."

"That's the point." He grunted and pulled at the evil restraints holding him back from placing his hands on his loving wife. His chest started to heave while she made her way back up, sinking her teeth into his neck. "Tell me what you want baby." She whispered in his ear.

"If I had my way, you would be the one handcuffed to the railing and I would be teasing the fuck out of you until I had you begging for me to take you."

"Sounds good. But you're the one tied up right now." She undid his belt, sliding it from the loops of his pants. He bucked his hips, hinting what it was that he wanted without having to utter a word. She took the hint, but wasn't going to respond the way she knew he wanted her to. She ran her hand across his erect clothed member, receiving a moan escaping past his lips. "Do you like that?"

"Y-yes."

She dipped her hand in his pants, feeling the wetness from his pre cum on his boxers. Using the other hand, she undid his pants. When Frank heard the zipper, he pushed himself up, using his feet. Sara pulled Frank's slacks down to his ankles before he kicked them off to the side. She slid her fingers under his boxers, running her hands across his bare ass as she slid them down and off. Wrapping her fingers around him, she pumped at a slow steady pace, before placing her mouth around him and swirling her tongue around the tip. He bit his lip to stop himself from screaming, knowing if he did, she would stop. He wrapped his hands around the chain of the cuffs and tugged, feeling the pressure building up inside him, just waiting to be released. She added pressure to the base of his cock with her hand, pumping him while he moved his hips up and down, fucking her mouth. Sara felt his dick stiffen in her mouth and his body tighten, all signs that he was close. He dug his toes in the carpet, and made fists with his hands. "I'm so, so close." He spoke before his orgasm took place. "Fuck!" He shouted, slamming his head against the couch, while his body convulded and he shot his load in her mouth and down her throat. He closed his eyes trying to catch his breath as Sara licked him clean. "Fuck, you're, so good, at that."

Sara stood up and pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing her new black lace bra and panty set. She brought her hand up, taking the clip, shaking her head to let her hair fall, cascading down her back and shoulders like a waterfall.
"Get over here." He said, still out of breath.

Sara wasted no time at all. She was already straddling the man she loved and his mouth found it's place on the front of her neck, making his way down her chest. When he pulled back, he captured her lips on his, sucking and nipping on her bottom lip. She tucked her hand in her bra and pulled out the keys to the handcuffs. Frank was already tugging, eager to get his hands on her.
"It's my turn." She reached over and uncuffed her husband. By the time both his wrists were free of the restraints, he wrapped both arms around his wife and turned her over faster than she could blink, pressing her back into the couch. His mouth was devouring every inch of her, tasting the salty liquid that covered her body. Sara placed her hand on the back of Frank's head, running her fingers through his hair. Frank picked himself up, taking the keys from Sara's hands, undid the cuffs, taking them off the railing. He shoved the keys back in her bra, picked her up in his arms and carried her back into the bedroom.

Walking inside, Frank didn't bother kicking the door closed. He tossed the handcuffs on the bed, and carefully laid Sara down on her back. Using her elbows, she made her way up the bed and waited as Frank took off his shirt, and made his way on top of her. He took her hand in his, bringing it up to his mouth, he kissed her delicate wrist before slapping on the handcuffs. "Remember what I said in the living room?" He spoke in her ear before taking her by her free hand, raising it up over her head and cuffing it to the bed post.

"Yes. Why do you think I wanted a turn?"

"Where's the fun in that?" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up and tease me until I beg you to take me." She mocked, repeating his own words back at him. Frank never broke eye contact with her while he ran his hands down her chest, using his thumb and forefinger, he undid the clasp of her bra, breaking her breast free from their lacy restraints. He slid the straps up her arms, letting them hang from her wrists. He ran his tongue across her bottom lip, before placing his lips fully on hers. When she opened her mouth, granting him access, he pulled back. He tucked his fingers inside her panties, teasing her with the tips of his fingers. Sara gasped when Frank slid a finger inside her, only to have him pull out seconds later. He grinned when she pulled on the cuffs.

"Tell me what you want baby."

"I want you to make me scream your name."

"That can be arranged." He wrapped his hands around her panties, pulling them down her legs in one swift movement. Frank didn't even have to spread her legs apart, she already did that for him. "The whole point of you being cuffed to the bed is that I'm supposed to dominate over you in order for me to get what I want. You're ruining it for me when you do it yourself."

"Hey. You happily gave me your arm to cuff you, you have no room to talk."

"Fair enough." He said before going after what it was he wanted to from the beginning. The moment his tongue darted out to touch her wetness, she was already squirming. He slid his tongue up and down her slit, lapping up her juices, and slowly pushed his finger deep inside her. Pumping in and out of her, picking up his pace.

"Fuck, don't stop." He complied, fucking her with his finger and stimulating her with his tongue. He wasn't going to stop until he made her scream his name. Keeping up with his pace, he slid in a second finger. With a few more flicks of his tongue, he got the reaction he was waiting for. "Oh Frank!" She screamed, as her orgasm hit her full force. When her breathing steadied, he slid his fingers from her body, bringing them up to his mouth, sucking them dry. He made his way up, trailing kisses from her stomach to her breast. Taking one in his mouth, he circled his tongue around her nipple, causing her to arch her back in pleasure, making his way to the other side, doing the same to that one. He lowered his mouth down to hers, already having access granted. Sara wrapped her legs around Frank's waist, moaning in his mouth as his cock brushed against her pussy. "Frank?" She spoke, his lips still attached to her.

"Mmm?"

"I need you inside me."

Frank didn't hesitate. In one swift motion, he thrusted himself deep inside her. Sara threw her head back, tugging on her restraints and arching her back. Frank started with a steady pace. Pulling out slowly than slamming back in, sending her over the edge. "Fuck! Shit! Right there, don't stop!" Supporting his body above her, one hand on either side of her, he leaned down, taking the tender skin of her neck in his mouth. Nipping at the skin and running his tongue across the bruised area.

"Fuck!" He growled in her ear, slamming himself deep inside her, fast and hard. "You, feel, so, good." Sara felt herself coming closer to her peak. Tightening her walls around Frank's dick, making fists with her hands, digging her nails into her palms. Frank took his mind off how his wife was making him feel, determined to get her to cum first. She tugged on the annoying metal, keeping her from digging her nails in her husbands back. She wrapped her legs around him tighter, pushing him in deeper. "Fuck! I'm, so, ugh!" Her body shook, as a wave of pleasure came crashing from the pit of her stomach, burring her face in Frank's neck, she sunk her teeth into his flesh. She slammed her head onto the pillow, curling her toes. "Frank!" she screamed as she reached yet another orgasm. That was all it took for Frank to lose control. With one last thrust, he dug his nails into the sheets, spilling is seed deep inside of her.

"Fuck Sara." He slowed his pace, riding out his orgasm before sliding out of her and falling down next to her. She turned her head to capture his lips on hers. Frank devoured her bottom lip in his mouth, taking it in with his teeth. Frank broke away, looking his wife in the eyes and grinned. "We need to do this more often."

"We sure do. Like, maybe right after dinner." She said, exhausted from the intensity of her orgasm.

Frank picked up the set of keys from under Sara, releasing her from the restraints. Her arms fell limp above her head. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, pressing his lips to her forehead.

"Happy Anniversary baby. I love you."

"I love you too Frank. Happy Anniversary."
Sign up to rate and review this story