Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Finding Love In All The Right Places [One-Shot]

by House-Of-Wolves

What happens when you meet a good looking man at a grocery store?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-22 - Updated: 2009-02-23 - 2375 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Finding Love In All The Right Places.
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance/Smut
Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction. I highly doubt that Gerard has done this, if so, all power to him, he has guts.
I do not know the members of MCR in any way shape or form. Please do not steal and use as your own. Thank you.




------------------

Marisa was standing in line at the grocery store, aggravated over the man standing in front of her at the checkout. He had a coupon for everything. .30 cents off this, $1.00 off that. He even complained if the cashier told him 'Sir, this coupon expired.' coming back to her saying 'I just cut this out of yesterday's paper this morning.'

She glanced at her watch and sighed heavily. She was getting fed up. She wanted to tell the man off, and hand him 10 bucks to move it. She was now in a desperate need for some chocolate. She turned to grab herself a candy bar off the shelf in the checkout lane. When she reached her hand out, at the same time someone else was reaching for the same candy bar. They both pulled their hand back at the same time.

"Take it." The man said. "I'll get another one."

Marisa took the candy bar and turned to thank the man, but she seemed to be at a loss for words.
"T-thanks." Was all she could manage to say at that very moment.

"No problem." He flashed her a million dollar smile and headed to the next checkout.

She took a few more steps forward and placed her things on the belt. When she looked up she saw him again. He was the most beautiful man she has ever laid eyes on. Wavy black hair that hung passed his ears, gorgeous hazel eyes that seemed to pull her in to make her forget her problem with Mr. Cheapskate that stood in front of her. Her breath caught in her throat when Mr. All That And A Bag Of Chips looked her way and smiled. She looked down in her basket to pull out the last item and put it up with the rest. She was disappointed when she saw that he was gone. While the cashier was scanning and bagging Marisa's purchase, she couldn't get the image of the man out of her head. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even hear the cashier tell her how much she owed. She shook her head to bring herself back to reality.

"Huh?"

"$8.75" Marisa reached into her purse and pulled out her wallet. She froze when she felt someone pressing them self against her back.

"Allow me." Came a male voice behind her. He handed the cashier a $10 bill. "What's a beautiful woman like you doing alone in a place like this?" The man spoke in her ear, causing a chill to run up her spine.

"Why do you care?"

"This isn't exactly a safe neighborhood you know. Full of creeps."

"You being one of them?"

"Me? A creep? Never."

"Why should I believe you? I don't even know you." He ran his hands down her side, brushing his lips against her ear while he spoke.

"The name's Gerard."

"Marisa."

"Well Marisa, What do you say we both head back to my place and get to know each other a little better?" She turned in his arms.

"I'm a happily married woman. I have a family. I can't"

"So? I have a family too. Come on. My sister and her husband took my kids for the weekend. They will be gone for a few more hours. My house is empty. What do you say?" Marisa thought about it a moment before looking into his eyes.

"Where are you parked?"

"Good answer." Gerard grabbed Marisa bags from the counter. "This way." He said before taking her hand and leading her to his car.

He opened the passenger door for Marisa, closing it after she was settled in. Climbing in the drivers side, he placed the bags on the seat between the two of them, shut his door and started the car.

Neither one of them had spoken a single word to each other the whole way to Gerard's house. Once in the driveway, Gerard put the car in park and killed the engine. He placed his hand on the back of Marisa's neck and gently caressed the side of her face with his thumb.

"You okay?" He asked.

Marisa leaned in to his touch.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Okay." He flashed her another smile, picked up the bags and exited the vehicle. He walked to the other side and opened Marisa's door. He held out his hand to help her out. He lead her up the driveway and to the front door. He slipped the key in the lock, turned the knob and opened the door. He tossed his keys on the table and dropped the bags off in the kitchen. When Gerard walked back out in the living room, Marisa was still standing by the front door.

"Come here." He said, stopping halfway in the room. She made her way across the room and stopped in front of him. He linked his first fingers into her belt loops and pulled her toward him, crashing their lips together. Marisa let out a moan while he ran his tongue across her bottom lip. She wrapped her arms around his neck and granted him access, deepening the kiss. The kiss was sweet and gentle, like the one a loving couple will share. Gerard gripped tighter on the loops of her jeans, grinding himself against her. He walked forward and pushed her against the same table he tossed his keys onto minutes before. Moving his hands to her ass, he lifted her up and sat her down. He pulled his lips from hers and attached them to her neck. With shaky hands, Marisa undid Gerard's belt and pulled him closer to her, wrapping her legs around his waist. She threw her head back as Gerard made his way to the front of her neck and down her chest.

"Gerard, fuck." Marisa moaned, running her fingers through his silky hair. Gerard wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, lifted her up, carrying her up the stairs and into the bedroom. He walked in, using his foot he kicked the door closed. (He has kids that are due back home any time, why wouldn't he?) After placing her on the bed, he ran his hands down her legs, removing her shoes and socks. He gestured for her to move up the bed. Once she was in place, Gerard removed his shirt before covering her body with his.

"I want you Marisa."

She reached up, placing her hand on his face.

"Than take me Gerard." She said before removing his belt. Gerard unbuttoned her shirt, leaving a trail of kisses down her chest and stomach. He reached around and undid her bra, sliding the straps down her arms, tossing it to the side. He lowered his mouth, taking her nipple in between his teeth before teasing it with his tongue, doing the same to the other one. He slid down her legs, lowered his head and using his teeth he undid the button to her jeans. Marisa's body started to tingle when she heard the whirring sound of the zipper. Pulling himself up onto his knees, he wrapped his fingers around the bottom of her pants, and slid them down her legs, tossing them over his shoulder onto the floor.

"Impressive."

"Baby, I'm just getting started." He placed himself between her legs, lowering his head, he ran his tongue along the cotton of her panties, teasing Marisa to the core, pushing her to the point where she would have to beg him to do what he's been wanting to do since the moment he brought her home. She arched her back and dug her nails into the sheets.

"Gerard, fuck! Please." Bingo! He rid her of her panties, and places his head back between her legs. He wet his fingers by placing them in his mouth before sliding one inside her. Marisa arched her back and thrusted her hips forward, shoving his finger in deeper. Using his thumb, he massaged her clit gently in a circular motion. When her body relaxed, he inserted a second finger. Marisa gasped when Gerard's thumb was replaced with his tongue.

"You like that?" He asked, removing his mouth from her body.

"Fuck yes, don't stop." Gerard lowered his mouth back down, running his tongue along her slit and quickened the pace of his fingers pumping in and out of her. She was so close and he knew it. Marisa's body tensed, that wonderful feeling building up, waiting to be released. Just when she couldn't take it any longer, her orgasm came crashing over her entire body. Her toes curled, her nails dug into the mattress, and she buried her head into the pillow.

"Holy, shit!" Gerard didn't stop. He was bound determined to wear her out completely.

"Fuck, Gerard." He raised his head to look at her. He grinned when he was pleased with the look that spread across her face. Removing his fingers out from her body, he brought them up to his mouth, sucking them dry. He made his way back up, dropping down to his left elbow, capturing Marisa's lips in his own. She immediately granted him access. She brought her left leg up, resting it on his hip, she used what little energy she had left in her body to push him over, laying him flat on his back, straddling his hips.

"Your turn." She wasted no time at all. She undid the button of his jeans, pulled down the zipper and rid him of both his jeans and boxers, tossing them on the floor. Returning to her previous position she lowered her mouth to his neck, nipping at the skin with her teeth.

"Fuck, harder." Marisa obeyed and sunk her teeth in his neck. She felt him grow harder as he moaned with pleasure. She bit him so hard that she drew blood. She ran her tongue along the bruised area, lapping up the droplets of blood. When she raised her head, Gerard had grabbed a hold of her face, pulling her down, pressing her lips to his, tasting the salty metal of his own blood lingering on her tongue. Gerard dropped his head down on the pillow as Marisa started to assault his chest and stomach with her mouth. He took in a sharp ragged breath when he felt her warm mouth enclose around the tip of his dick. "Fuck!" He ran his fingers through her hair, holding back the urge of holding her head in place and fucking her mouth. Marisa felt his dick stiffen in her hand and his body tense.

"Stop!" Gerard shouted. "Stop, stop." She raised her head up and looked at him. He had his eyes closed and looked exhausted, but had a smile on his face. When he opened his eyes he saw her looking at him.

"What?"

"Why did you tell me to stop?"

"Because. I want to fuck you." He said, but didn't move. He just closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. Once his heart rate and breathing was back to normal, he wrapped his arms around Marisa, turning her over, laying her back on the bed. Positioning himself between her legs, he leaned over and reached in the drawer of the night stand. Once he found what he was looking for, he pulled it out and closed the drawer. He ripped open the wrapper and slid the condom on. He teased Marisa's opening, sliding in just the tip than pulling back out and back in a few more times before filler her with his entire length.

"Shit! Fuck!" She wrapped her legs around his waist, burring him deeper inside her. Gerard grunted as he slowly pulled out, holding his own weight up with shaking arms, he pushed himself back inside her, hitting the same spot that made her scream just seconds before. Building up a steady pace, he found that he was able to hit that spot with every thrust. Gerard felt Marisa's body tense up underneath him and around him. He took both her hands in his, lacing their fingers together and pinning them above her head.

"Come on Marisa, cum for me baby." Marisa tightened her grip on Gerard's hands, digging her nails into his skin.

"Fuck!" They screamed as they both came together. Gerard slid in and out a few more times, riding out his orgasm and allowing Marisa to come down from hers. He pulled himself from her and collapsed down on the bed next to her.

"That, was, fucking, amazing." He spoke, trying to catch his breath. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him and kissed the top of her head. They both laid there for a few minutes before Gerard rolled off the bed, tossed the condom and put his boxers and jeans back on. Marisa got up and picked up an article of clothing, putting it on as she walked over to Gerard. She had everything on except for her shirt, which Gerard held in his hands.

"Turn around." She did as he asked and he held her shirt up like one would help someone with their coat. She slid her arms through the sleeves and turned to face him. He placed a trail of kisses along her collarbone before buttoning her shirt back up. She picked up her shoes and socks while Gerard threw his shirt back on. He took Marisa's hand in his and walked out of the bedroom. They reached the bottom of the steps when the front door was thrown open.

"Honey, we're home! Oh, hi." Marisa looked up to the person who walked in and smiled.

"Hey Frankie." She said before walking over to him and giving him a hug and kiss. "Thanks for taking the kids for the weekend. Gerard and I really appreciated it."

Frank returned the embrace of his sister-in-law. "You're welcome Marisa, anytime."
Sign up to rate and review this story