Categories > Original > Erotica

My Pet

by Cereal_junkie

A teen seeks his revenge against a tyrant king for the death of his older brother, but what happens when he gets caught and becomes the king's new "pet"? ^.^

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-02-26 - Updated: 2009-02-26 - 5429 words

?Blocked
My Pet
An original Yaoi story written by: Cereal_junkie
Rated: NC-17 for Language and explicit sexual detail
Warnings: V, R, X, Y
Additional warnings: None needed
A/N: To let you know ahead of time, the only reason I have Y as a warning in there is because the kid is only 17, so he's not yet an adult. I thought it would be safer to do it this way seeing as he's not an adult until he's 18. Just thought I'd let you all know. ^.^


Ch. 1: Getting revenge

'Now all I have to do is wait.' the teen thought, clutching the hilt of his sword tightly as he crouched in his hiding place. He watched as other members of the council of ages filed in one after another. Other rulers from distant lands, both kings and queens, along with their advisers and a couple of older gentleman made up the council. As they settled in, they waited for the only one who was yet missing. The man whose kingdom the council meeting was being held in this year.

The council members talked amongst themselves quietly as they waited, no one noticing the foolish youth that was ready to spring down upon the king of these lands as soon as he entered the doorway. King Marcus Melodynus the first, and probably only. He seemed to loathe children, and had not married in the 15 years that he had been king so far. It seemed to everyone that he would not conceive and heir, and that the kingdom would have to toil to find a new king once King Melodynus had passed.

That was all well and good as far as the youth was concerned. The man, and his bloodline, could rot in hell for all he cared. He just wanted to be rid of him. It was even better that he wasn't leaving an heir. Then the child couldn't be raised to be yet another tyrant king, and maybe for once their lands would have a decent king once another was chosen. He waited and waited, as did the council, and the king did not show up. Finally, a shadow appeared across the floor and at once everyone stopped talking.

The youth got ready, excited that he was finally going to get his chance at revenge. He stopped, however, when the man came through the doorway and he saw who he was. It was not the king, but his royal advisor. He cleared his throat and began to address the council.

"My king sends me in his place, as he is not well at the present time. He wishes to apologize to the council for having you all make the trip out here, and he wishes you all the best of health." the man said, and with that a general murmur ran across the crowd. No one openly said anything about it, though, and the man took the seat of the king to await the beginning of the meeting, taking out a scroll of parchment and a quill and getting ready to write down the events of the meeting.

The youth was livid. He had waited there all day, since the early morning hours to do what he had been planning to do, and now that King Melodynus wasn't going to show up, it was all for naught and he would have to wait until extremely late at night to get out of the castle safely. As it was now, he'd never get his opportunity for revenge. He'd have to come up with a completely different plan.

'Damn it!' he thought as the council began. He'd have to wait the council out as well. He waited for what seemed like hours until everyone started filing out of the room. The last to go was King Melodynus' advisor, as he was still writing down a few notes from the meeting before he stood from his seat. He left the room slowly and stopped in the doorway.

"Oh, your highness! What are you doing out of bed? You should be resting!" the advisor said, and the youth's cat-like ears perked up at once upon hearing this, despite being hidden under a hood.

"I just thought that I should at least check on the progress of the meeting. I don't want the council members to think that I was trying to be inhospitable." the king said, stepping forward and casting his shadow into the room. The youth was becoming more anxious. He prayed to god that something would make the king set foot inside the room, possibly without his advisor right by his side, so he could do what he was trying to do.

"Megaleius, would you go and get my cane for me. I'm afraid my strength is failing me once again." the king said, his shadow crouching slightly.

"Yes! Right away, sir!" the advisor said, and the youth could hear him hurrying away. Just as he had hoped, the king came into the room, though slowly. He was slouched over, and he looked almost pathetic as opposed to how he usually looked. The youth gripped his sword and readied himself to jump from his hiding place. No matter if the man was sickly or not, he was going to finish his mission. He jumped down when the man was facing the other way and quickly drew his sword.

He saw a flash of silver and felt something hit his hand so hard that it stung, making him drop his sword.

"Damn it!" the youth said, shaking his hand. When he saw what had hit his hand, he thanked the lord that the man either had bad aim or that he had good luck. It was a dagger, and it had hit him broadside, just smacking his hand and making him drop his sword as opposed to having been hit by a sharp side and losing a few fingers.

"Just to let you know, little boy, I hit you like that on purpose. Had I wanted you to lose a few fingers, or even your life, it would have happened. I can't believe you were foolish enough to think you could take me on, let alone out on your own. Who do you think you are?" King Melodynus said, turning and looking as healthy and intimidating as ever.

"I am...the man who will take your life!" the youth said, picking up his sword and rushing toward King Melodynus. With a smirk, the king side-stepped the youth's sword as he attempted to stab him and took the youth's arm. He made a fist and hit just above the youth's right elbow, sending a shock wave through his arm and disarming him once again. After the youth dropped the sword for a second time, he twisted his arm around, effectively immobilizing the youth as his arm was twisted behind his back.

"Ahhhhh!" the youth shouted in pain as the man twisted his arm further back. Try as he might, he couldn't struggle out of the man's iron grip.

'Damn it!' he thought, feeling helpless. If he didn't get out of the king's grip soon and finish his mission quickly, the king's guards were sure to come and make sure that he couldn't. He must have been expecting an assassination attempt.

"Hmmm...I wonder what you look like under the mask..." the king said tauntingly, indicating the cloth that covered the youth's face. His identity definitely couldn't be discovered, or he'd never leave the castle alive. Someone else would be sure to come before he finished his fight with the king, and he would be identified, so even if he succeeded he would be put to death.

"I matters not what I look like! I will kill you before too long anyway!" the youth said, though he still could not break free.

"Ha ha ha...you amuse me, but I tire of this charade. If you surrender, you will leave this castle with your life, but if you continue to resist, I will be forced to take extreme measures." King Melodynus said, emphasizing this by squeezing the youth's arm slightly.

The youth gritted his teeth. He knew what kind of man the king was, and he knew that even though he said that he would leave the castle alive, it didn't necessarily mean that he would leave the castle unharmed. He hated giving in, but he didn't want to die and he knew that the king wasn't bluffing. He let out a defeated sigh and relaxed, hanging his head in shame.

"That's a good boy. Now let me take off your mask and see your face. I want to know the identity of the boy who thought he could kill me." the king said, untying the cloth easily from the back of the youth's neck with a single hand and letting it drop away. He lifted the youth's head back and was pleasantly surprised by his handsome features. He smiled at the defeated looking youth and licked his lips.

"You know, you're so pretty I might just have to keep you as a pet. What's your name?" King Melodynus asked, smiling at the youth.

"You can't give nothing a name." he said, not looking at the man who was leering at him lecherously.

"Don't play with me boy! What is your name?!?" the king asked, becoming annoyed because he thought the youth was mocking him.

"You won't get it until you see it. Pull off my hood. You can't possibly do any worse so go ahead and do it." the youth said, knowing that he would get it right away when he did. The king did as the youth suggested and revealed the cat-like ears he possessed.

"Ah. I see. Very clever. 'You can't give nothing a name.' I should have known. Even your parents hated you enough not to name you? I guess I should have guessed it sooner." the king said, sneering. Though it would have hurt him to admit it, the king was right. No one had cared about the youth but his older brother, and now he wasn't there to care, so the youth felt like he was more than nothing. The people that were born like the youth, with cat-like ears and tails were shunned by society and usually killed or sold off as slaves at a young age without having been given names.

No one wanted them, and it was common knowledge. The only person who had ever shown him kindness was his older brother and now his older brother was dead thanks to the tyrant king behind him. He didn't want to cry. He didn't want to think about his older brother right now. He couldn't help it though as the tears started to roll down his cheeks and he slouched in the king's grip. This was why he had tried to kill the man in the first place. He had only had his brother to live for, so why was he alive now?

Why did he try to continue to live when he had no reason to be around? The only reason he had ever had for living was his brother, so why should he really care if he died now? He knew he wouldn't see his big brother when he died, because his brother had went somewhere nice, and he knew he wouldn't be allowed into where ever it is that his brother had gone. Nothings weren't allowed to exist alongside those who had been born right. They went to hell.

For the umpteenth time in his life, he wished he had been born right. He couldn't stand being a Nothing. He hated himself just as much as others hated him. The king let him drop from his grasp and the youth fell to his knees. He no longer felt like trying to run. He would just be killed anyway, and he didn't really want to go to hell just yet, though it seemed to him that he was already there. The king knew his identity, or at least his face, so he could be easily found.

There was no reason to run, and he couldn't beat the king, so he could do nothing but kneel where he was and cry. He didn't turn around to see what the king was doing as he heard his clothing ruffling, but he was surprised when the king slid something over his head that then shrunk to the size of his neck. It was a collar of some sort by the feel of it, and when he tried to take it off, it tightened just enough to be uncomfortable, but not enough to cut off his air supply.

"I would suggest not doing that; if you would like to continue breathing, that is. It will loosen after awhile, but if you make it tight enough to cut off your air supply you will die. It is made to stay tightened for five minutes, and I doubt you can hold your breath for that long." the king said from behind him, causing the youth to turn around.

"What is this?!? Why did you put this thing on me?!?" the youth asked, though he didn't dare try to take it off again.

"I thought it was obvious. It's a collar, and I put it on you because you are going to be my pet from this moment on." the king said, smirking.

"Y-your...pet? What do you mean your pet?!? I'm not an animal! I'm..." he said, pausing.

"You're what?" the king asked, amused.

"...Nothing..." the youth said, his ears drooping.

"Exactly. That means that you have no rights, and no say in the matter. Now stand up. I am going to have my servants bathe you and dress you. If you're going to be my pet you have to look the part." the king said, standing over the kneeling youth. Though the youth hated the idea of being the tyrant king's pet, there wasn't much he could do about it. He would rather not go to hell just yet. Who knew though. He might have just entered the gates of the underworld.

It sure seemed like it. The atmosphere was about right, and the man behind him could have very well taken the place of Satan. He was just as cruel, and he was probably just as intimidating. The youth obeyed him and stood up, following him out of the room and down a long hallway. He hated being in the presence of this man, but there wasn't much he could do at a time like this. He followed him silently, holding back remarks that he could very well be whipped for.

When the king reached the end of the long hallway, he whistled and two of his servants came running toward them eagerly.

"My king, what can we do for you?" they both asked in unison, earning a smile from the king.

"This Nothing will be my pet from now on. Bathe him and dress him. After that, have him sent to my chambers and have the cooks start dinner before you bathe him. Have them send my dinner along with extra portions to my chambers instead of the dining hall. That is all for now." King Melodynus said, smiling as they led his "pet" away to be cleaned and dressed. He was going to have fun with his new pet. He could already tell. He headed off to meet with his advisor and tell him the good news.

****

Not having any other choice, he went with the king's two servants, who, once out of the king's sight, were reluctant to touch him though they would not dare disobey their king by not making sure he got clean. Once he was in the bath, they scrubbed him from head to toe, and he hated every minute of it. They weren't very gentle, and he had almost bitten one of them when they washed his tail because they had pulled some of his fur out. When the bath was done, they dressed him.

The clothing was not very modest at all. It appeared that the clothing was made for pets. Well, human shaped pets, at the least. He might as well have not been wearing anything for how much it left to the imagination. All he wore was a tight pair of leather shorts that hugged his package like it was going to fall off. No shirt, shoes, or anything else besides his collar. He guessed that he should be glad that he wasn't naked, but then again that might be less embarrassing than wearing this.

As with everything else, he had to put up with it, and as the servants led him down the hall to the king's chambers, they snickered at his attire, though neither would actually say anything. They wouldn't want their king to overhear them insulting his new pet, though why he picked a Nothing as a pet they didn't know. When they reached the double doors, the servants were quick to disappear. He looked up at the tall double doors, not wanting to open them and officially start his new life of servitude.

With a groan, he opened the doors slowly, peering through the crack as it got bigger to eventually expose an elaborate living space. It appeared to have several different rooms and could have been a house on its own. He came in and closed the doors, looking around for the king who seemed to be gone at the present. He figured since he was now the pet, he was entitled to a nap on the couch at least. He strode over to a red satin-covered couch and sank into the cushion.

He laid down and fell asleep almost instantly, unwittingly breathing in a scent that he would be used to very soon. When he awoke, he felt fingers brushing lightly over his sleeping member in the shorts and it started to react to the light touches. He opened his eyes and was disgusted, angry, and horrified at who was touching him so intimately. It was King Melodynus, of course. He jumped up and backed away from him, trying to preserve at least some of his dignity.

Of course, both the fact that he was semi-hard and the fact that he was now owned by this man made his little endeavor pointless as he realized that he had no real dignity to begin with. Just like the last few years of his life, he had nothing. He didn't want to admit it, but at least with being owned he would get fed every day and have a place to sleep. Before he just kind of drifted around. He saw the king give him a leering smile and his stomach dropped. What was he planning?

"You know; you can't stop me from doing what I want to you now, boy. I have full access to your body. I own you, boy, so you'd better start acting like a greatful little pet and take what I give you!" King Melodynus said, moving over the youth before he could do anything else and smiling appreciatively at the view. Truth be told, Nothing or not, he was a knockout with a killer body. As Melodynus ran his fingers lightly over toned abs and down further to tease his pet once again, he was rewarded with a gasp and a moan as the youth started to harden farther.

The youth's mind was telling him to escape, but his other head was telling him to ignore that and let the man do what he wanted. He chose to listen to the latter as Melodynus removed his small shorts and ran his fingers languidly up and down the hardening shaft, making the youth's breath hitch in his throat. He wanted to tell him to stop but it felt so good. He wasn't even gripping him hard. He was just loosely stroking him and the youth was already at-the-ready and dripping precum.

"Mmmm...such a good little pet." the man said, smearing the pre-cum around the head of his leaking cock. It was all the youth could do not to intervene. He wanted more, but he refused to ask for it. It was only a small part of him now that wanted to get away, while the other part wanted him to ask his "master" to grip him harder and stroke him faster. He struggled internally with this until Melodynus did exactly that, almost as if he could read his mind.

"Ahhhhhh..." the youth moaned, an unmistakable look of pleasure crossing his features. The king smiled, licking around two of his fingers, though the youth was too distracted to notice. However, he did notice when something small and slick was shoved into him, and his eyes flew wide as he let out a cry of pleasure and pain combined. He arched up away from the king's hand as he moved his finger in and out of him, but that did nothing to hinder him.

Soon after he slid the first finger in, the second finger went in as well. This time, the youth didn't cry out, because it wasn't as painful, but it still hurt. Melodynus kept stroking him as he started to move his fingers in and out more quickly, thrusting the two digits to match the speed of his hand on the younger man's cock. The pain soon turned to uncomfort as the king spread his fingers while inside him, and then even the uncomfort disappeared. The youth could feel his pleasure building up.

Almost like he was climbing a mountain. He was close to the peak when the king once again thrust his fingers into the youth, hitting that bundle of nerves and making the youth see white as his pleasure increased ten fold. He was close to coming, and the king could tell by the tremors wracking the youth's body. When he felt the youth was ready to release, he took a tight hold on his member to make sure that he couldn't, then he began to tease his sweet spot relentlessly.

The youth's cries were becoming louder, and as they increased in volume, so did his panting pleas to the king to let him come.

"P-please...oh god...feels so good...please...let me come...please!" the youth cried, his back arching as he thrust involuntarily back onto the king's fingers.

"You're such a good little slut." the king cooed, getting no response from the youth as he obviously couldn't give one at the moment. After awhile of teasing him, the youth actually bagan to cry out of sexual frustration. He was still peaking and he couldn't release. When the king saw that, he smiled and pulled his fingers from the youth, taking a strand of cloth from one of his pockets and tying it around his pet's throbbing cock.

"I'll tell you what. Suck me off, and when you make me come, you can untie yourself and come as well." the king said, sitting on another part of the couch and motioning for the youth to kneel between his legs. He wanted so badly to release that his reluctance at that point was nonexistent and right away he put his mouth over the king's throbbing member as it was released from his trousers, fitting what he could in his mouth and stroking the part with his hand that he couldn't fit in his mouth.

He had never done anything like that before, but he wanted so badly to release. He sucked eagerly, and he soon felt Melodynus hands gripping his hair tightly, thrusting into his mouth though not roughly. It appeared that he was doing a good job on his first time because he could hear the king murmuring his praises as he sucked, and soon, he felt Melodynus cock throb against his tongue and his milky seed gushed forth into the youth's mouth, making him gag.

He pulled his mouth away from the king's member as he spit out the foul tasting liquid, coughing as he wiped his mouth.

"Good little pet. You may get yourself off now, but make a show of it for me, and hold it off for as long as you can." the king said, lazily putting his softening member back into his trousers as the youth eagerly untied the tie. He leaned back while kneeling and started to stroke himself, not at all self-conscious at the moment for having to get off in front of a complete stranger. Though he tried to stop himself, his thoughts kept straying back to someone he had loved a long time ago as he stroked.

He kept thinking about how he would have loved it if that person would have touched him like that. He closed his eyes as he imagined that it was that person's hand and not his own that was pleasuring him. He panted as he stroked, and the king was indeed enjoying the show as he started to harden once again. He smiled lustfully as his pet pleasured himself, and thought about how he couldn't wait to fuck him. He'd fuck him hard and fast, because everyone needed that once in awhile.

As the youth stroked himself, he felt his pleasure building to it's peak again, and though he tried to hold it off, he came violently as he reached orgasm, squirting his milky seed all over himself as he cried out. As tremors once again wracked his body, he couldn't help but just kneel there panting, his hand stroking his cock until it went soft, getting out a few more dribbles of come that leaked to the floor. As the king's voice invaded his ears, he remembered where he was and what he was doing.

"You put on a good show, kid. You've got me hard again. I may just have to do what I wasn't going to do until tomorrow." he said, licking his lips. The youth got a bad feeling about that statement. He tried to cover his shame, and the king laughed at his attempts as he stood up from the couch. As he stood over him, the youth's stomach dropped. He thought he knew what the king meant, and if his fingers had hurt that much earlier, he knew Melodynus' cock would hurt even worse.

It was much, much bigger than a few fingers, and he should know because it was in his mouth earlier. He whimpered as the king leered down at him, and when the king ordered him to stand, he was very hesitant. When he didn't listen, Melodynus got angry, and when he was angry, he didn't cool down until somebody got hurt. And guess who was the only one else in the room; that's right. The boy in front of him. His leer was replaced by a look of anger, and it made the youth back away from him out of fear.

Big mistake.

"So. You think you can disobey me and get away with it?" he asked in a deadly calm voice.

"N-no master! I...I'm just...afraid! P-please...I'll obey you! I won't disobey again! Please don't hurt me!" the youth said in genuine fear, standing though it was on shaking legs. With that, the king smiled darkly. Oh, he was definitely going to have fun with this.

The king walked toward the youth, who in turn kept backing up until he was against the wall. He knew what the man was capable of, and now he was trapped. Perhaps, this, more than anything, was what made him panic. He stood against the wall as the king came toward him dangerously slow, not daring to take his eyes off the man for fear of looking like he was trying to escape, though that was exactly what he was trying to do by backing away.

As the king finally stood two inches from him, his heart was beating so hard that he was surprised that it hadn't burst out of his chest and hit Melodynus.

"You think you can escape? Nobody gets away with disobeying me. You must be punished for your misdeeds." the king said, his hand slipping around the youth's throat over the collar. He gripped tightly and started to walk toward another set of double doors, dragging the youth with him by the neck. He shoved the doors open and dragged the youth over to a huge bed, shoving him down onto the mattress face first and shackling him in with the shackles that came from each bedpost.

The chains that bound his hands were long enough to let him maneuver them around with no problem, though the king could shorten them if he wanted. The ones that held his legs, on the other hand, were short and forced his legs apart. They kept him venerable and at the king's mercy, though he was already in that predicament to begin with. When the king had him all shackled in, he undressed himself and knelt behind the teen, licking his lips in anticipation.

"This, boy, is what happens when you disobey your master. I promise you that you will never have the desire disobey me again." Melodynus said, and with that, he drove right into the teen, no preparation or lubrication at all. A scream tore from the youth's throat as he felt Melodynus' cock tear him apart from the inside. He immediately started to beg the king to stop, but he was ignored as Melodynus kept thrusting, his eyes rolling back from the pleasure.

He could feel the warm blood covering his cock, though it still didn't help the youth as it did nothing lubrication wise. As tears streamed down his face, he cursed his life and he wished he would die, but he knew he wouldn't get off that easy. As the king increased his pace, he produced another scream from the youth each time he thrust roughly into him. He gripped the youth's hips hard enough to draw blood and started to go all out, slamming into the youth and hearing him scream each time.

It was only turning him on more as the youth begged him in between screams to stop. His eyes closed as he leaned his head back in ecstasy. He could feel his pleasure building. Each time he slammed into the youth, it built a little bit more until he was finally at his peak, tremors running through his body as he tried to hold it back. His new pet was going to be an amazing toy. He kept thrusting until finally he could hold it in no longer, and he released into the teen below him, thrusting until he was spent.

He pulled out quickly, hurting the broken youth more. Tears were still running down the youth's face and he could feel blood and semen leaking out of him as the king leaned over him and moved his mouth close to the youth's ear.

"You're such a good fuck. I can't wait to sheathe my cock in your tight little ass again." Melodynus purred, smacking his ass for the hell of it and making the youth hiss in pain. It had hurt more than it normally would have because he was still sore from being "punished" by Melodynus, not to mention the fact that when he had slapped his ass, it wasn't just a tap. He had meant it to hurt. As the king unshackled him and left the room, he curled up into a ball and started to cry. He was most definitely in hell.

Ch. End

A/N: Whew! It's done! You all will never know how long it took me to write this first chapter! I started it and I just couldn't seem to stay in the mood to write it. Enough about that though. What do you think Melodynus should name his new pet?


(a). Devin

(b). Charlie

(c). Leon (Because it is totally my favorite name ever and I'm going to name one of my kids that)

(d). Spot (lol, not really)

(e). Some random pet name that I pull out of my ass

(f). Reader and reviewers' choice (a.k.a. readers suggesting names in a review. It's hard for me to keep pulling names out of my ass you know)


BTW, I got the name Leon both from Resident Evil and from one of frankxgerard's polls, though I wasn't trying to copy. I just really like the name.
Sign up to rate and review this story