Categories > Original > Romance

A little playground fun

by IceFox06

Koje the lion cub is back for another adventure except now he's at a playground. He meets with a lioness cub, named Heather, and she's taken the likings to him. She wants to have a little experimen...

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-25 - 2766 words - Complete

?Blocked
A little playground fun
By: Ice
Date: 3/3/2006 10:15 PM C.T.
Rating: NC-17


COPYRIGHT TO:
---------------------

Ice Fox Links (C) 2006


WARNING:
--------------------------

The will be scenes of young leonine sex in this book. Mature readers only!!!!!!! If you are disturbed by this type of thing, then close the window. You have been warned!

--------------------------




"I'm king of the world!" Koje the lion cub shouted out from on top of the jungle jym.

Today was Saturday morning and it was customarily set for Koje to go and play in the nearby playground since there was no school on Saturday. His mother, Athna, was sitting on a bench nearby busily writing on some papers of her job. She was an accountant for a bank and she hated every minute of it. But atleast it payed the bills and some that's left over for anything Koje and she needed. On Saturdays, she usually had to stock up on all of the weekly stocks and record them for future refrences in case of anyone tries to sue the bank on a false payment.
Koje was also busy, except busy on his own amusement. There were some other cubs nearby doing many different things for their own amusement, while laughing happily. Koje finally touched back on the ground and ran over to a big red slide. He slid down the slide with a small "Wee" Involved. He quickly ran over to an empty swing nearby and jumped in it. He pushed his arms out to get leverage to start to swing up high. The wind blew across his face, making him feel refreshed.
The silent wind blowing across his medium sized bangs made him feel truly alive with mother nature. He had always loved swings; the feel of the blistering wind and the sound of it as well made him feel very happy. He was now up pretty high, almost hitting the branch of a tree above him. He gasped in fear and stopped out of reflex on the ground. After catching his breath, he giggled a little bit and put his hand on his chest. Suddenly after a little female cub, around Koje's age, came up to an empty swing next to him and she looked at him curiously.

"Um," The lioness cub started, "Is this swing taken?"

"No." He replied.

"Thanks." She said happily as she got up on the swing.

She purpously pretended like she couldn't move the swing and she struggled to move the swing. Koje looked over to her and tilted his head in confusion. She struggled even more and finally she gave up, looking at Koje with desperate eyes.

"Hey...Could you give me a push please?" She begged.

"Um, sure." Koje replied, getting up.

He padded over to her and went behind her. She giggled in excitement and waited his push from behind. Koje put his paws on her bottom and held it there. She blushed hardly and smiled in pleasure before she was pulled back and pushed high in the air. She squealed in joy when he did and kicked her legs in excitement.
Koje smiled and padded back to his swing, choosing to ignore her any further. He got on his swing and continued where he left off by starting to feel the wind go across his face. He enjoyed the moment of the sun hitting his face with it's glowing light and warmth. He closed his eyes and let the moment sink into him. It was all erased when he felt a yank on his swing and he jerked to a sudden halt. His neck whiplashed back on the stop of the swing and he bolted his eyes open to see the girl holding his swing.

"Hey, what did you.....?"

Before he finished, she drowned out his voice with a kiss on his lips. His face went into a shocking expression when she parted from that small kiss. They both looked into each others eyes without saying a word. The girl blushed hardly and even Koje's face went a little flush.

"I like you," She said; breaking the silence, "Do you want to go play?"

"Wha......," He studdered, "W...What's your name?"

"Heather. What's yours?"

"Koje."

"Koje? Very cute name! I like Koje as a name!"

He just stared on her peach colored furry body and her nice violet eyes. She smiled nicely. Koje looked over to Athna, who was still busily working on her papers, who didn't even notice what was going on. Koje smiled and looked back at Heather and knew what her intentions were.

"Sure, we can play."

"How 'bout we go in that bush?"

"Okay."

They both walked to the bush and hid in there, with Koje looking back at Athna to make sure that she wasen't watching before he went in. The bush was big enough for both of them to fit in at once. Koje was uncomfortable in there but he got used to it after a few seconds. Heather was a bit too anxious, as she quickly grabbed for his pants, but then Koje stopped her.

"What," Heather added, "You don't want to do this?"

"Yes," He replied, "Just let me get my clothes off first."

With that said, he took all of the shieldings that were on his body and he was completely naked, with her eyes wandering to his manhood. She blushed hardly and looked at it; gaping. Her mouth drooled and she wiped the saliva off of it, then went back to watching it. Finally she took off her dress and exposed herself as well.
She was flat-chested, but had a nice body for a 9-year-old. She had a creamy chest with the rest of her body was the peach colored. She then crawled over to his sheath and then used her paws to gently touched his manhood curiously.

"Wow," She said curiously, "I've never seen one in real life! It's so jiggly!"

Koje blushed at her comment and then decided to stay quiet, as he let her curiousity fill her. She poked it again and jumped back when his member started to grow. She then figured out that it was supposed to do that and then she giggled while going back to it while petting it now. Koje smiled as he knew she was a virgin and he had experience from his babysitters/teachers.
Heather then placed her paws over his furry balls and started to jiggle them in her hands and giggled in delight. Koje cringed in pain from the roughness but allowed her to continue. She stopped and then looked at Koje with interest in her face.

"Ooh," She added, "You have so many cool things! Let me play! Please!!"

"Well...." He paused teasingly, "Okay."

"Yay!"

She gripped his manhood and then she put her mouth over it and breathed on it. She then took a little 'ice cream' lick and then engorged it in her mouth. Koje's face went into pain as he yelped out. She immediately retreated and looked at him. Koje's face recovered from the cringe and he looked back at her.

"Hey, watch out for the teeth. Okay?" Koje said, trying to recover.

"Oops.......sorry Koje." She said continuing.

This time she advanced on it by sucking it lightly now. Her eyes drifted up to him and saw that she was doing well. Koje closed his eyes and moaned slightly. He then opened his eyes and looks down on her smiling.

"Oooh......," Koje said, aroused, "That's much better........Ooooh....."

He leaned his head against a nearby branch that was sticking in the bush, as a headrest and let the young lioness have her fun on him. She was giggling happily while sucking softly. She used her tounge to swirl around his exposed member and sucking the rest of it simotaneously. Koje sighed happily and then closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.
The loss of reaction from Koje made her sad when she stopped. She looked up and saw him with his eyes closed. She frowned to herself, then thought to herself on how she was going to get a reaction out of him. She placed her free paw on her lips and started thinking on what she would do next. She then smiled happily from her genius and then let go of his member. She giggled happily, then crawled her body up to his and looked into his eyes as she blew in his face. His eyes quickly darted open and to only see her smiling face and he looked in confusion.
She smiled happily, then kissed him on the lips quickly before retreating. she then shifted her body up even more to his face. Her nipples were close to his face and he started breathing silently on them, making her giggle. He then looked back up to her and saw only the bottom of her chin.

"Well," She said from above him, "Since I don't pleasure you, then try it on me and you might find it to your likings."

Koje smiled in reflex, then took the advantage and started to lick the engorged nipple and started to suck on it. Heather started to moan a little bit and she hissed in pleasure. Koje smiled once again, then continued even more. His tounge rapidly went around the nipple then he sucked on it, repeating the process even more until she had it and took it out of her mouth.

"That was nice, but now it's my turn!" Heather replied excitedly.

She went down to his middle once again and started to grab his furry balls and rubbed it slowly over and over again. She started to lick the sweating balls and Koje giggled at her determination, which made her angry at him. She stopped licking and quickly advanced to his sheath and softly bit it purposely. He jumped back in pain and rubbed it gently.

"Ow! What did you do that for?" Koje asked confused.

"I'm supposed to pleasure you, but you turn me away by laughing at me!"

"No it's not that. I'm just giggling at you because I'm happy, not to laugh at you."

"Oh," She replied apoligetically, "I'm sorry then, Koje. Here let me kiss it and make it feel better."

He scooted over and nonetheless she did kiss it, then continued to lick it roughly like she was before. Koje now felt more aroused then he did earlier. This time he started to moan a little more pleasurably. Heather smiled at her progress and continued the assault on his manhood. She grabbed his butt and started to thrust his lower body to her mouth and gave her support to get in more on his penis, which suprised Koje and he reacted by moaning more now.
Then she used her arms to thrust in her mouth for him and all Koje could do was sit there and allow her to her ways. Suprisingly he started to moan even more and everytime he moaned, she went faster until she thrusted him as fast as her arms would let her. After a little while of that, her arms got so tired that they had fallen asleep and that's when she let go of his butt and took his sheath out of her mouth. She tried to catch her breath while smiling at the pleasured Koje. Koje opened his eyes and looks at her suprised.

"Where did you learn that?" Koje asked, almost in awe.

"From.....," She replied, trying to catch her breath, "From my parents. I watched them do it to each other alot and learned everything I'm doing to you now. And the last thing they do together is.....well.....um..."

She had a hard time trying to say it, but Koje knew what she was saying. He pretended not to know and nodded his head in agreement, when she finally remembered.

"Well, my dad puts the thing that you have into my moms thing and he moves back and forward in her and she loves every minute of it. I think it's called sex. Um, could you do that to me, so I can see what it feels like?"

"Sure." He replied almost instantly

"Heather bent down on all fours with her backside completely exposed, her small slit ready for some action. Her clit was small, but about the right size for Koje's penis. He bent over and smelled around her crotch and knew she was ready to be mounted by him. He took one last smell before getting back up to his knees. He brought his manhood closed to her femaleness and hesitated before asking the question.

"Heather, are you ready?"

"Well duh!"

Without hesitation this time, he thrusted his manhood in her and she gasped in pain. Koje stopped for a second and she shook her head, telling him not to stop. He adknowledged her needs by still thrusting into her. Now she didn't gasp, but more merely she started to moan out to the world in pleasure, fireworks going off in her head. Koje was enjoying himself too as he started to moan out.
His member was hitting every corner of her walls inside of her and the adventure of his manhood made her moan even more. She had never felt like this before. She had kissed boys on the lips in the past, but the all never had the guts to go this far with her and she loved Koje the best out of all of the boys she loved in the past. She let this memory slide from her and continued to moan on softly, trying not to make everyone hear them in the bushes.
The blood went to Koje's head as everything started to feel hot around him. He thrusted faster and faster after each thrust, getting more of a reaction from his mate more once he did. Finally she closed her eyes and let out a loud set of moans before letting out her orgasim all over his member and soaked the rest of his under side. He too let out a loud moan and his orgasim involed spraying urine all in her. Finally after getting over their long orgasim, they both layed down on the ground, out of breath.
Both layed on their backs, still having short and rasp breaths until after a couple of minutes before Heather roled over and started to lick his manhood and the rest of his lower body from her juices. Koje then suddenly had one more orgasim when she licked again and his sheath sprayed a urine stream about 5 inches in the air before spewing out. He then sighed in immense pleasure when she had stopped cleaning up the mess.
She finally regained her senses and gathered up her clothes, before putting them on. Koje finally got over the after-effects from his double orgasim and he got up, putting on his dirty clothes. Once they were both dressed, Koje dusted them both off with his paws and they both left the bush and back on the swing.
Athna finally let out a sigh of relief when she closed her books and put them in a backpack that was near her. She stretched her arms out and waved them around to get feeling back into her arms since she was writing so much. She then adjusted her glasses before looking at Koje and Heather swinging together. She got up and placed the backpack on her back and headed over to Koje and stopped closeby.

"So you ready to go kiddo," Athna asked nicely, "I'm done with those boring papers for work."

"Yeah, I'm ready." He replied while stopping and getting off the swing.

Athna smiled happily and they both held paws while walking back to the parking lot to the car. Koje looked back at Heather while she was still swinging and she blew a kiss at him with her free paw and Koje winked back at her before turning his head back in the direction he was walking.

"So did you have fun?" Athna asked while walking

"I had a blast!!" Koje replied happily.

"Well, I wish I could say the same thing about work. Well atleast you were a good boy today and I'll reward you to go to the pizza place. What do you think of that?"

"Oh boy," He replied giving a sly smile before getting in the car, "At least I was good to her."


THE END


If you want to leave comments of notes, then send this at my adress.

Icefoxlinks@yahoo.com

And be sure to visit my website:

http://www.icefoxlinks.com/

--------Ice


Sign up to rate and review this story