Categories > Games > Metal Gear Solid

Lumină Drac

by RaveEchidna

Set during the gap between games 2 and 4, the White Devil(Raiden) stands undefeated on the battle field but as a storm gathers something darker then the night makes it’s appearance (Vamp.)

Category: Metal Gear Solid - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-02-28 - Updated: 2009-03-01 - 5591 words - Complete

?Blocked
Lumină Drac
Author: RaveEchidna
Games: Metal Gear Solid
Paring: Vamp Raiden( V/R )
Rated: R
Summery: Set during the gap between games 2 and 4, the White Devil stands undefeated on the battle field but as a storm gathers something darker then the night makes it’s appearance.
Warnings: Slash ( Yaoi ) Dubious ( Highly dubious ) consent (It might as well be rape) Mind Control, Splashes of Supernatural, and disturbing content.
Author's Note: Yes I know Vamp is not a Vampire but you can't tell me he doesn't act and look the part.This was written for a close friend's Birthday present, and luckily for you she's letting me post it.



Blood had splattered and dried on his cheek, he stood in the thick of it some bodies still twitched but none had lived. The ‘White Devil’ had returned to the battle field cutting down all that took orders from the wrong men. He stood panting, surveying the carnage. No one lived, he was sure of it. With tender care he tended to the blade cleaning away the blood. Two lives depended on him showing no mercy, on his success; Rose, his fiancé whom he still didn’t know what to think of and a the daughter of a dead woman, an innocent who’s picture came in the mail in envelopes with no address and no way to track them down. They were dated, and always the same message was on them ‘keep me alive.’ He closed his eyes breathing the heavy air. The rain was going to come he could feel it.

Come and wash way the sin, the dirt, the stain, let me think that maybe I can be clean.

The silver haired youth didn’t hear, see, or even smell the man’s approach. His eyes had still been closed, and the dead didn’t make a sound when they tread the earth. “Jou are beautiful in this moment; head tipped back eyes closed to heaven.”

Light colored eyes opened wide. That voice! Once again his sword was in his hands as his eyes swept wildly trying to find the point of origin. No he’s dead, pulled into the cold depths of the water I saw it; all that blood. No one could live through that! He tried to fight the terror with reason but his mind screeched, the bastard had lived through a bullet piercing his brain. Not only survived the injury he had healed and…

He couldn’t find the member of Dead Cell. Maybe he was hearing things. He took a deep breath trying to steady himself his mouth dry. His fingers itched and the hair on the back of his neck stood. He saw something just for a second, a blur of a movement his sword’s edge shone almost glowing in the moon light as he whipped it through the air in a deadly arch.

Metal hissed against metal and the youth staggered back. “Jou have gotten far better than last I saw you, boy. Before my eyes, jou are shedding jour worthless mortality I glimpsed something immortal cutting a path of ruin through the confused mass of soldiers,” he purred.

Lightning stuck, washing the battle field in a light that rivaled the day. “You’re dead!” the youth hissed lips pulled back in a demonic snarl. I don’t remember his accent being so thick. His mind dully noted in times of passion and stress native speech patterns always thickened. That thought alone had him stepping back.

A codec call that had taken place what felt like ages ago echoed in his memory. ( No it’s because he’s bisexual. )

The silver haired youth’s skin crawled he didn’t want that man near him. He hardly had time to parry another inhumanly graceful sweep of twin knives. “Jou had a look of terror on jour face. It is so divine, my Pretty.”

Blade slid over blade, and Raiden knew the creature was toying with him testing him on a steep curve that no human would ever pass. Too fast, too strong. With each rumble and strike of lightning the sky was lit on fire. He could see details more clearly than he wanted. The beast in the shape of a man was covered in blood and gore, his ashen skin almost glowed with an obscene health that came from blood lust.

“Pretty, jou fight as if jou had more to lose then jour life.” The deep, almost purple tongue—a corpse’s tongue—slid over fangs licking away some of the blood on his gothic face. “And while that is noble I wonder if it is because jou have found love?”

A blur, and the man’s chest was pressed against his back, lips and almost cold tongue slid down his neck tasting him. A cat grooming a mouse before it decided to end the game and take the fool rodent’s head off. He froze, the man’s smell invaded his nose and it wasn’t unpleasant it was light, powdery and lily like. It’s a dead smell. His shock born paralysis lasted only a moment.

Vamp moved like quick sliver avoiding the oncoming elbow strike with no effort. “Jou are better but jou are not good enough, once jou killed me from luck, once jou killed me being crafty and once jou killed me because I wanted to die.” He laughed and the sound merged with the roar of the thunder. “Jou will find that this night your luck has ended; your tricks are useless and I very much want to live, boy.”

Raiden gnashed his teeth he was tired of being toyed with, by those that had power over his life, by those that he faced in battle. “Then kill me before the rain comes or leave me.”

“But just as rash as ever. Ah, the beauty of youth.” The creature danced, for there was no other way to describe his rolling, spinning motion back away from the younger man. “The rain is a ways off still my friend and the night so young.”

Had the situation been different, had it been a different man that did not defy every law of nature Raiden might have laughed at the dialogue. As it was his heart was pounding in his chest as his keen eyes searched for any kind of opening; a man that flaunted and flourished as much as the shadow before him had to make mistakes, right? He couldn’t find any, each one of his moves was met with a fierce counter attack.

“Ask it Pretty I know that jou desire to know, all desire to know how it is that I am immortal.” The abomination stood still his breath, if he even needed to breathe, didn’t turn to curling white mist in the night air. Between his fingers he had trapped the master worked blade. “Ask and I will tell jou everything.”

Raiden hissed and jerked hard on his katana, no Olga’s katana it had been one of her gifts to him, in his hands normally the weapon ‘sang.’ For both blade and wielder had the same purpose the same reason for living, to keep an innocent safe. But the weapon might just as well have been dead pig iron in his hands. “Go to hell.”

Vamp tisked suddenly letting go of the weapon taking a moment to chuckle at the youthful killer’s less then graceful staggering steps. He had almost expected the boy to land on his ass, and what a sight that would have been. The dark suited body lying gracelessly on a pile of severed limbs and bits of what had once been people. His fair skin, what little of it showed, would shine against the dulled pallet of death. Locks of pure snow hair would become soaked in the spilled blood, making it become like a peppermint star candy but he was sure that the boy would taste far better than mint. No he would taste of shock and fear, rage and despair the idea alone was almost alluring enough for him to force the boy to topple.

The boy managed to regain his footing his eyes narrowed. Breathe, slowly, evenly. You cannot let fear rule you. He was trying so hard to level himself out but he could have sworn that his heart was pounding louder then any of the thunder strikes.

The creature tisked once again and this time he shook a finger at him scolding Raiden. “You are in the presence of something immortal, and yet jou ask nothing when the questioning is invited?” He vanished.

It wasn’t possible, no one could vanish. His eyes narrowed and his stance tightened. Misdirection then it had to be, a simple but effective trick that created the illusion of someone disappearing. Raiden breathed deeply once more his ears strained seeking any whisper of sound, nothing. Impossible. Everything about this…thing is impossible so why couldn’t he just vanish can’t vampires turn to mist or fog in some of the stories? His lips parted breath curling in the cool air.

“It is too odd to see you in that kind of suit. It does not fit you as well as the skull suit did boy.” The voice was coming from…from the air!

Center yourself it can’t be coming from nowhere. The youth growled carefully turning his eyes seeking carefully not for the man, creature, beast but for displacements. If he could see even a blade of grass bent under the freaks feet then he would be able to maybe predict his path. He can run on water so maybe he’s not vanished maybe I just can’t see him because he’s moving too fast.

“A sneaking suit is fit only for Snakes and unwitting scapegoats.” Cold breath washed over Raiden’s cheek.

A minute twist and quick flick brought the katana up slicing into the infuriating bastard’s side. Blood was drawn and it looked black as pitch in the silvery glow of the moons partial light. The storm clouds were gathering closer.

Vamp hissed pulling away. “Clever, clever I wasn’t expecting jou to be able to draw my blood. It seems that I have once again not taken jour skills seriously enough.” Long fingers feathered over the deep and already healing wound. The stained digits rested on death discolored lips before sliding past them.

Raiden’s guts roiled. Madness! The …whatever it was worked to clean the blood away with all the eagerness of a dog lapping up food spilled from its owners plate. “Shut up.”

Another cluck of the tongue and again Vamp was swallowed by the darkness. Lightning struck and he was pressed against the youth’s back purring in his ear one hand cupped pressing underneath the chin behind the jaw bone hard enough to feel the bone grind and creak in his vice grip. The pained hissing cry from his opponent stirred his lust and he rocked against the firm back the friction elicited a low moan from his own throat. His free hand caressed the now very shallow cut painting them in dark blood before he slid them into the mouth of his captured pretty.

Pain! He arched and writhed but he was sure that his head was going to be pulled from his shoulders and just when he was getting his wits back he felt the psycho thing rock into him. Raiden froze and he wanted the odd hardness pressing against his back to be just the sheath to the man’s knife. He twisted harder and something wet slid over his tongue all thought left him he couldn’t bite down. He could taste it, and he knew it. Blood, old blood death and insanity, he was drowning in it. He felt the blade slip from his fingers.

“Yes Pretty taste me and know that jou are now mine,” deep crushing laughter, “and my beauty I will be reaping the spoils of our dance for I have come out in the lead.”

No! Raiden hissed gagging on the fingers in his mouth the temporary freeze that had turned his body stiff with blind terror shattered. He couldn’t run even though that was the body’s first reaction, run. His hands shot up latching on to the arm that held him in the agonizing grip. He was thankful for the gloves he didn’t want to touch the creature it would make the nightmare too real.

“And still jou fight me Pretty one could jou really be the one to finally kill me?” The cool and wet tongue slid over the tender shell of Raiden’s ear. Teeth scraped over the sensitive flesh. Vamp could feel the boy grow tighter. He shifted standing almost on tip toe as he pulled the boy’s jaw making him arch back. He had seen bows that would envy the sensually painful bend of the youth’s spine. Moisture had gathered under bright blue eyes that were plastered closed as if that alone would end the spiral of events. He pulled his fingers free to capture the boy’s mouth with his own. Ambrosia.

Vile, chilled lips pressed, bruised, and devoured his own as the cadaver’s tongue plunged into his mouth plundering it savagely. A small sound of hopeless dread seeped out of his lips. His eyes flew open. Hellfire filled his vision. Red eyes, glowing red eyes held him captive. His eyes used to be blue. Raiden sputtered gasping the sudden feeling of exposure crashed into him.

Vamp purred with the sudden confused and angered blush as he broke the kiss his tongue slithered over his lips greedily savoring the taste of his prize. Fingers still slick from saliva brushed over milk white skin, Sneaking suits were far easier to open and peel away then the thicker and grafted layer of rubberized second skin of a skull suit. He approved. He could hear Raiden’s heart hammering against the youth’s ribs.

Raiden couldn’t speak but the almost hawk-like scream of rage echoed. The suit had been opened from his neck to his navel and he shivered from the cold kiss of the night. His grip faltered. He could do nothing against Vamp, he couldn’t even bring himself to look away from those burning blooded orbs. Arched into a low dip his mind ran tumbling over itself, fear and panic sunk their deep claws into Raiden’s psyche. Unless…

His world exploded in blurring white and his grip on the boy sprung open and the beast staggered back. Blinking quickly to clear his vision Vamp snarled low, his long knife jumped into his hand. The Pretty had once again reacted in away unexpected. Low to the ground the boy had reclaimed his sword and now he held himself like a wounded animal, as his left hand struggled to zip up the front of the dusk colored suit. He had known that the boy was flexible, each movement within the dance had shown him that much however he did not think that the Pretty was capable of kicking him in the head from the bridge he had been forced into. Oh the things we could suffer through because of that talent.

Wild with fear and anger Raiden attacked almost blindly it was a foolish mistake. Vamp was still faster and much stronger his movements were a blur. Blades slid along each other until the knife’s edge bit into the young swordsman’s hand making him hiss and his hand open. The knife danced around the freed blade and sent it spinning into the night to stand in the ground leaving its wielder helpless. Raiden’s world was stolen replaced with nova white searing pain as the creature’s knee collided with his chest he could feel his ribs and breast bone creak, a line of saliva mixed with bile seemed to hang in the air as he fell backwards.

The youth hit the ground as thunder struck, rattling the earth and his thin frame. Witless, breathless he tried to move to roll away from the looming atrocity. The attempted roll ended with a cry of agony once more the world was distorted by an explosion of searing pain with vision blurred by tears forged from pain the young agent turned his attention to origin of the flare. He had to twist his neck pressing his chin almost to his collar bone to see it correctly. He was pinned with the maniac’s knife. The cold metal had been plunged through his shoulder and into the ground. Another scream left him as his right hand met the same fate as his shoulder the fingers curled like a dying spider.

Vamp kicked the youth’s legs apart before he knelt between them his red eyes burning in the dark night. “Perhaps jou are not the one I thought jou were.” It wasn’t a fair assessment but he was not feeling as generous as he had minutes ago. “Perhaps jou are just a pretty, pretty boy that has stood too long on the living side of death.”

Raiden didn’t have words for the monster his lips pressed tightly together keeping the pained sounds locked tight fearing they’d only entice the beast into taking even more unsettling actions. He writhed under the demonic aberration screaming when the blade in his left shoulder was twisted he could feel—/hear/ it grinding between the bones scraping, cutting, it made his teeth chatter and both hands flail. His right hand slid up the blade of the knife that pinned it until it pressed against the tang. Where once light had bloomed overwhelming him when pain devoured all thought it was darkness now that blurred his vision and stole his voice. That same darkness pulled him deep down into its loving embrace; nothing, only the infernal crimson of the rabid beast’s eyes lingered in the darkness.

Vamp growled but he did not move as he watched the boy go limp underneath him. The dance would be over far too soon if the boy did not wake. Cold fingers traced under the still beauty’s closed eye. Even in a black out the skin crawled at the alien touch regardless of how careful or tenderly the finger tips worshiped it. “Ah my Pretty, has no one ever treated jour temple with the reverence it deserves? Jou are a work of art that none I have seen could compare to.” The creature’s words were whispered and lost on the night air. “It is far more than pity, it is a crime.” He bent low taking full advantage of the youth’s prone state to unwrap the cream white loveliness of the youth’s body, the fates had gifted Raiden.

Unreal ultramarine blue eyes fluttered open, the youth was chilled and numbed not able to process where he was. Something was looming over him and just for one moment he unable to see properly he thought it must be Rose. Had she broken into his room again or had he fallen asleep on the sofa and she discovered him again? If so he braced himself for her disproving look and possible cold words. She was stressed, he knew nothing of what it was like to be pregnant only that it was taxing on a woman’s body and caused them stress. He tried to sit up to stammer out an apology. Lips silenced the words swallowing them, and they weren’t his supposed fiancée’s. She always had on a blush lipstick that smelled oddly greasy with a faint powdery texture. No these lips were stronger, larger not in the fuller way but the mouth was wider and rough stubble scraped at his skin. He blinked, eyes growing wide and once more he struggled.

The kiss was broken, a pained hawkish shriek erupted only to be silenced by a thumb being pressed harshly into the youth’s neck. Fearful eyes focused though a veil of tears. Lips moved no sound came.

“Hush Pretty, jou have no more words now, and jou are mine I have jou pinned under me and I will not leave jou until I have taken jou for all that jou are.” Vamp’s free hand tangled in the platinum laced, blood matted, diamond dust hair. “It was a noble fight my Pretty, and jou struggled like none ever have,” he murmured his scarlet eyes locked on the pure blue. His nails traced over his scalp as each word he spoke hung in the air.

Raiden blinked something was wrong; the hand in his hair was not holding his head in place but he could not look away, even blinking took effort. He swallowed sure that as he did so he could feel his own heart slide down his throat.

“Jou can not look away my pretty, but understand that there is no shame in total surrender, with it comes a silent strength more befitting one like jou.” The nails against his scalp worked slow circles into the skin. Vamp’s will pounded against the boy’s own unstable and cracking spirit.

A foreign touch, Raiden was no innocent, that had been taken from his years ago, long before the Shell and it tainted him enough to dread what was coming. I’m not ten years old in a foxhole any more! But try as he might to move he couldn’t. The bastard had done something, replaced his brain with cotton fluff. He was drowning in it.

The hand within his hair pulled free opting to trace over cheek bone and the slope to jawbone, it gracefully trailed down the youth’s neck, it was the kind of neck that the master sculptors would have lusted for and he had it under his fingers. “Sink deeply into the nether existence, fight not and only exist for me and this moment. Jou are mine and I will take what is mine by right Pretty.”

Deeper if it was possible the youth sank deeper and the world blurred dulling around the edges, he tried to speak and found he could not, words, he didn’t know any. Glassy blue eyes hardly held any trace of the stubborn youth. And he still would not—/could/ not break away from the glowing ruby gaze of the abomination.

Vamp purred, his hands roamed free over the youth’s chest, they lingered over each line committing the Pretty’s body to memory. Several times the creature’s fingers traced the odd numerical tattoos and bar code on his chest before his head finally lowered his tongue slid over skin leaving cool wetness in its wake. Fangs scraped over one of the dusky buds of his captured prize. He grew still to observe the reaction, he saw fingers curl. “I will play jou like a violin my Beauty jou will never sing under any one as jou will me.”

Lips parted and closed forming a soundless snarling, a desperate /Don’t touch me /, if it were possible he was painfully aware of each touch stroke and—gods no—bite but when the creature shifted when the hands or mouth left him he was numb, his senses blunted to the point of being unable to register anything, if he’d been able to close his eyes he wouldn’t have been able to tell if he was standing or laying down. Deeper thought then wanting to wake up to be free was impossible. Oil, sewage, scum the creature’s touch, he could feel it and while it was warm and something real anything would have been more sought after.

“Even now jou try so hard to resist me Pretty.” Rumbling from the sky and the creeping storm merged with the living blasphemy’s deep chuckle. Lips and hands descended kissed pinched nipped and scraped at skin and sneaking suit until only the supple flesh of the youth remained pinned under his dark frame. “Did the heavens weep when you were born? A creature of beauty doomed to walk among the filth of humanity? And the marks they have carved into moon glow skin, I would cut them all away, draw out the ink stains and poison if jou would submit totally to me.” Fangs grazed off of the line of numbers on Raiden’s chest before they scraped over one nipple clever fingers mimicked the pressure on the other.

Pinned fingers curled and the graceful back of the youthful swordsman arched. Lips parted and a windy sound joined the night air. Raiden hung suspended in nothing and the touches. The curled digits’ clawed at air seeking something a pressure an indication that more was real and they could find nothing. When left with unending void and contact, dark heated touches, and breath to warm chilled skin no choice existed.

The blade slid free of Raiden’s hand, Vamp arched up outlined starkly in the moon’s light long tongue caressing the metal kissing the knife once before it vanished. Captive, powerless and rolled under his will the beauty under him was well worth the struggle. The blue eyes of his prize were glazed, the light of fight had gone from them and he knew it would not return for the rest of their encounter. Had it been any other he would have grown tired of the game of the fight and ended the reckless life before any damage could have been inflicted upon him. But this boy, this White Devil had stolen his attention and he could no longer be content with his flings and occasional toys. “Jou do not even know jour own worth and beauty.” He lowered himself his breath hot compared to the cold night caressed the fine cheek of the young man.

Drifting, and when the only real object shifted, moved, he reached out though his wounded hand had no power in it, kitten weak it tried to get a hold of the real, of the life of what had become the world. He was and would always be alone but he would not—could not, let go and fall forever in the nothing. The green fabric’s texture was both rough and oddly soft each movement sent new flashes of almost electrical pain through his hand and arm but they real, they were something more than the dull floating. Lips again on his, cool but hungry but they were not desperate and somehow deceitful. His own lips parted he meant to say something? It did not matter his words and breath were being greedily devoured by the creature born from the broken silence of night. A demon born when the earth is split by lighting its first cry the echo of the thunder…

Red eyes, true blood diamonds were lit with lust hunger and something deeper, something that a mortal being never had a chance to comprehend. Those eyes were deeper then any living thing had a right to be lost alone and seeking endlessly for a mate. “And in jou I see it behind the beauty, jou too immortal?” The whispered words were spoken between pauses.

The grip tightened fear of being lost in the vast void lent strength to the injured hand. “No” a moment second’s of clarity, “I just don’t fear death.” The moment shattered, lighting splintered the fine tendrils of thought sending Raiden back down into the nothing with only the creature pinning him.

Vamp pulled away, a dark eyebrow rose sharply. “For one that claims to not fear death jou hold so tightly to me.” One hand stoked down the boy’s cheek and neck long fingers curled along the swan like length pressing just to feel the other gasp to watch the reaction. “Do jou not know? Jou are between death and myself now and jour fingers tangle into my clothing. As if jou are so scared of falling into non existence. Hell is on earth jou and I are creatures that wade hip deep through unseen rivers of blood and death, We are most alive when we stand on ground turned to mud by blood of those that oppose whatever side we have given our souls too, and Heaven is a lie spun for innocents so they can sleep the nights away.” The grip did not tighten but it did not loosen. Lips pressed together in one last kiss before the final measures of their song started.

Words had eaten away so much of their time and Vamp knew that he had let that happen. So much ground work had to be laid out before the instrument could be touched and so much tuning was required before he could play the youth. The time for words was gone and now his mouth, hands, and even breath became tools to make the pinned butterfly under him writhe.

His fingers hooked in as the touches, kisses, bites, scratches lit his body and nerves on fire. If he lost his grip now he would forever be lost blazing away until he fell to ashes to be consumed by the void that would not release him. It was all a blur except for those eyes. They were real the touch was real and it was, it was he should fight it the feeling he was being washed away again by bloody onyx fire. Cold slickness pressed against something that had him clawing, pawing at the green half halter shirt. Lips parted he wanted to say no he wanted to scream but he could do nothing. His nails bit through the cloth raking into the tepid skin.

Never in his life had he seen a more sinfully erotic sight then what now was playing out for only his eyes. The graceful curve of spine, the tight flex of fingers and the lost look; he was a captured dream born into flesh as he pressed his finger deeply into the hidden halls of the youth. He mourned not having proper lubricant, blade oil would have to suffice. Tightness, divine and had he not known better he would have thought his pretty untouched. He did not want to rip into the delicate creature under him any more than he would be forced. So with tender care he worked to open Raiden, pull him farther down the path to ecstasy.

The creature would stop breathing growing unnaturally still only his hands moving continuing to press and work with something as fragile as a rice paper flower. Reactions of traitorous nerves shuddered through the swordsman. All too frighteningly soon, one finger became two and they spread apart stroking every inch of the heated chamber working to coat the walls and make them slick. A third was added and the sound that left the starlight haired boy undid him. Fingers pressed and assaulted a spot within that made Raiden coil so tightly that every line stood out clearly in the dark of night it was if every crevice of the boy was drinking in the darkness.

Several strikes, and he was pulling fingers free his willingness to wait had come to an end. Almost to faint to be heard; a questioning sound, confused and missing the full feeling trickled from the youth’s throat. The empty feeling did not have a chance to linger as Vamp slowly sheathed himself to the hilt and he roared into the coming storm. The tight feeling around his fingers had not prepared him for what it was like to be inside of the Pretty. His will was tested, tried, and somehow he held himself in check from jack hammering into the satin heat.

Raiden’s hold slipped his legs wrapped, trying to hold on and stop the bucking of his limited world. The rocking and thrusting was making his breath catch as countless stars kept bursting in his eyes. The hand shaking and clumsy worked and labored until it rested on the creatures back. Finger tips bent and hooked and anchored into claws.

The revenant wished to draw it out forever. But the wind was lapping at his back and he could feel the air growing heavier. The oncoming storm would not hold back for any one immortal or not. He whispered unknown words into the shell of his captured Beauty’s ear. “Lumină Drac.” A throaty purr.

Even his hold on the world was failing him. He was spiraling, his insides, his breaths, everything coiling, winding pulling tighter. Throbbing and howling and he didn’t understand. Lips parted again and the sound that left him was a keening slurring of nonsense. And the grayed edges of what he could see flashed all colors, no colors and exploded.

Vamp growled in his completion. He could feel wetness on his shoulder and dully he assumed it was the rain. Slowly he freed himself from his young pretty. He pulled Raiden’s hand away, blood. “Even lost deep in nothing you draw my blood.” He folded the hands over the narrow chest. “My beauty the storm will stay silent no longer.” He pulled away. “And with the rain’s entrance I depart.” Crimson eyes tore away from the defiled beauty; if his gaze lingered any longer he would never depart. “Until the next time my pretty.” As suddenly as he had come he vanished chased by the wind and the world shaking bellow of thunder.
Sign up to rate and review this story