Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Sisters Black

Chapter 12

by Oldwolf

Harry is captured by Voldemort, but manages to escape with some unexpected help. Now he just has to deal with the consequences.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Bellatrix, Harry, Narcissa - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [X] - Published: 2006-03-24 - Updated: 2006-03-25 - 1232 words

?Blocked
Harry's sitting in the Library after his encounter with Petunia as he tries to sort out his feelings Harry sat in the library, trying to wrap his mind around what had happened, or, rather, what he had allowed to happen. "How in the name of hell did I allow her to suck my cock? I swore I'd never let that happen!"
-------
Meanwhile; Tonks was relaxing in the kitchen when Petunia walked in; smiling.
Raising an eyebrow, the metamorphagus smirked; "Gathering from the 'cat who ate the cream' look on your face, I guess I don't have to ask you how it went."
Petunia blushed, but started to say something when Tonks' stiffened in front of her. "What's wrong, Tonks?"
"Master! He's upset about something! I've got to go to him!" She cried, before she stood up, knocking the chair over, and vanishing.
Instantly; she was standing outside the door to the library; and the turmoil was pouring into her in waves. Without hesitation; she opened the door, and rushed into the room, stopping only to kneel in front of her Master.
"Master? Harry? What's wrong? I felt your turmoil all the way downstairs."
Her voice cut through the daze that clouded Harry's mind; and looking down, he smiled wanly at her; "It's nothing, Tonks. I'm just a little confused at the moment."


Looking up at Harry, Tonks shook her head in concern; "Master, please don't lie to me. I know when something has upset you. If you don't want to talk about it, tell me so, but don't lie to me."
Harry looked at her for a moment; weighing his options; before deciding to tell his newest slave the truth. "Something just happened with Aunt Petunia; something that I swore would never happen!"
Tonks felt a chunk of ice form in the depths of her stomach. "Master, I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. What happened?"
Blushing, Harry said; "Well, you have to understand; a few weeks ago; Aunt Petunia made a deal with Cissa, that, if my aunt could seduce me, Cissa would make sure that Petunia was completely satisfied for the rest of the summer, if you follow me. Anyway, when I found out, I told them, in no uncertain terms, that the bet wasn't valid, that Cissa didn't have my permission to make any sort of plans including me. As punishment, Cissa has spent the last few weeks with her mouth between Petunia's thighs. Anyway; about five minutes ago, Aunt Petunia came in and started sucking my cock.
"Tonks, I was going to stop her, but before I could say or do anything, my mind clouded up and all I could think of was sex."
Tonks paled as the timing sinks in. "Master, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but, I think I might know what caused your problem."
Harry arches an eyebrow and nods his head.
Gulping nervously; she said; "Earlier, I was talking to Hermione; going over her situation with her, the poor girl is head over heels for you, but, she's determined to stay a virgin until her wedding night. As I'm sure you can imagine, it's causing her a great deal of frustration. Anyway, I tried to explain that there is lot's of fun things that people can do without actually shagging. To make a long story short, by then she had gotten very worked up; so I took pity on her and helped her out. I guess that since I was so worked up myself that it might have transferred to you a little."
Harry looks at her in disbelief, "You mean to tell me that it was your fault that I went back on my word?"
Tonks dropped her head; and said; quietly; "Yes; Master, it was my fault! I'm sorry, but, I didn't know!"
Harry can feel the fury swelling up inside of him but he manages to suppress it before it overwhelms him. He takes several deep breathes while Tonks waits patiently for her punishment, not even hoping for mercy for she knows she deserves none.
Taking a deep breath; Harry reaches down and softly lifts her head to face him. "Tonks, don't worry, I'm not going to punish you. You didn't know that Petunia wasn't allowed to do what she did; and; I'm certainly not angry that you gave Hermione pleasure. In fact, that you took care of her makes me happy. I have to think about your reward. Now, why don't you go back and see Hermione again; she may want to learn more of what you can teach her." He finished with a grin.






Harry's sitting in the Library after his encounter with Petunia as he tries to sort out his feelings.
"How the hell did that happen," he says to the empty room.
Harry continues to maul the situation over mentally for several minutes.
Down in the kitchen, Tonks grins at Petunia as she enters the room.
"I'd ask how it went," the Auror says, "but I can sense it went well."
Petunia gives Tonks a shy grin before she sits down at the table.
Before anymore words can be exchanged however, Tonks suddenly sense the turmoil of her master. She mental forms a picture of where he is, and with a small magical push, is outside the library door.
Without a moment's hesitation, she pushes the door open and moves so she's in front of Harry. "What's wrong Harry?"
"Oh Tonks, it's nothing serious."
Tonks looks at Harry for a second, "Master, please don't lie to me. I know when something has upset you. If you don't want to talk about it, tell me so, but don't lie to me."
Harry looks at her for a moment before deciding to bite the bullet. "Well, something just happened with Aunt Petunia."
Tonks feels a hunk of ice form in the pit of her stomach. "What do you mean?"
Harry blushes, "Well, Aunt Petunia made a deal Cissa, if my aunt could seduce me, Cissa would take care of any frustrations she might have during the course of the summer. When I found out, I expressly forbade the entire ordeal and told Cissa to help my aunt as needed. Well, about five minutes ago, Aunt Petunia came in and gave me a blowjob.
"Tonks, I was going to stop her, but just before I could, my mind clouded up and all I could think of was sex."
Tonks blanches at the implications, "Honestly master, I think I might know what caused your problem."
Harry arches an eyebrow and nods his head.
Swallowing hard, "Well master, I was talking Hermione's situation over with her, she's quite taken with you; you know, but anyways, I explained several variants on conventional intercourse and she had gotten very worked up so I decided to help her out a little. I'd guess that since I was so worked up myself that it might have transferred to you a little."
Harry looks at her in disbelief, "You mean that it was effectively you that allowed that to happen?"
Tonks starts to study her feet diligently, "Yes it was master."
Harry can feel the fury swelling up inside of him but he manages to suppress it before it overwhelms him. He takes several deep breathes while Tonks waits patiently for her punishment, not even hoping for mercy for she knows she deserves none.



Sign up to rate and review this story