Categories > Books > Harry Potter

You Owe Me Flowers

by loralee1

AU, No HBP, slash HP/SS non-con sexual situations. Harry has found a way to destroy Voldemort and he'll do what ever he has to to make that happen.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Neville, Snape - Warnings: [?] [R] - Published: 2006-03-25 - Updated: 2006-03-26 - 3724 words - Complete

?Blocked
You Owe Me Flowers
By Loralee
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.
Warning: NC17, slash HP/SS, Non-con sexual situations

A/N I bow to Lord Sauron the Dark Beta for his hard work fixing my many errors.

Severus Snape stalked toward the front entrance of Hogwarts. He was rubbing his left forearm, distracted by the sharp pain. Voldemort was in a rare mood to make the Mark so painful so early in the call. Snape never heard the person behind him, never saw the spell that took him down, never realized that he'd been stunned until the darkness consumed him.

The Potions Master abruptly regained consciousness. He kept his eyes closed trying to put the pieces together. On his way out of the castle to answer the Dark Lord's summons, he'd been stunned, and now he was lying bound on a cold stone floor. This was definitely not good. Opening his eyes, his first sight was of Harry Potter, hovering over him. Snape opened his mouth to spit vitriol but Potter cut him off.

"Ah, Professor, sorry about this. I need to take a look at your Dark Mark and it can't wait."

With those words Severus noticed the blade in Potter's hands slitting the left sleeve of his robes. He began to open his mouth and once more Potter began speaking.

"We have come up with a way to end Voldemort's existence and we need you, Professor. Hopefully, you will survive the ritual. If you don't, know that your sacrifice will not have been in vain."

He was not reassured by these words.

"I intend to use your Mark to get to Voldemort and the ritual to overpower the Mark. He's cut off my link since the battle at the Ministry but if I can use your Mark to open it up I can destroy him. I'm sorry for forcing you like this, but I believe that most, if not all, of his followers will die with him."

"How?" Snape finally managed to get out a word.

Potter gave a dry chuckle. "Oh, you won't like it, Professor."

Snape glared at Potter as the brat waved his wand over the Dark Mark. The level of pain had been increasing, as the Dark Lord believed that he was ignoring the summons. Beads of sweat broke out on Snape's brow and all the muscles in his left arm began to spasm uncontrollably.

Potter looked at the Mark and then at the parchment, then, to Snape's horror, began to hiss at the Mark. The pain faded. As the spasms stopped Potter nodded and then looked up beyond Snape's range of vision.

"Is the potion ready? Good, he'll need the rest of his clothes removed."

There was a voice Snape couldn't identify.

"You should ask him, Harry. He might agree. It would be easier if he did. You'd both have a better chance of surviving if he's willing."

Potter nodded and looked down at him.

"Professor, the ritual we plan on using needs a lot of power. The easiest ways to raise that power are through sacrifice, blood magic or sex magic. Since I don't really want the karma of a sacrifice or blood magic on my soul I thought we'd use sex magic. You obviously are one of the participants, as am I. I don't expect you to be willing and I apologize in advance for taking away your choice but we don't have a lot of time."

"You can't be serious, Potter, you don't have the guts to rape me," sputtered Snape.

Potter shook his head.

"You don't have a choice, really, and you don't have a clue about who I am or what I might be willing to do to see the end of Voldemort. Neville, strip him. Luna, do the runes on Professor Snape, please. Hermione, will you do me? We don't have much time. We need to strike now when he's not expecting it."

Neville Longbottom picked up the blade that Potter had discarded earlier and began to methodically cut away Snape's clothing.

"I'll see you expelled for this, Longbottom," Snape said, sneering. Longbottom merely shrugged.

"If you're alive and Voldemort's dead, then it's worth it, sir."

Snape turned his head slightly to see the Granger girl inking runes on Potter's naked form. Snape shuddered at the thought of what was to come. He did believe that Potter meant what he said. He'd watched the brat beat the odds too many times to truly believe that he lacked courage or conviction when he believed he was right.

When his clothing was fully removed, Lovegood began on his body the same inking process that had been done to Potter. The humiliating process was almost finished when Lovegood spoke.

"Harry has told me that the Headmaster is convinced of your loyalty. I hope that someday you can forgive us for this and if you cannot then I hope that you can forgive yourself of whatever it is that you believe there is no forgiveness for. Whatever evil you have done in the past is there in the past and I forgive you for it."

Snape stared at the blonde, whose wide eyes seemed to stare into his soul. Had he earned forgiveness? Did he deserve to be forgiven the evil? Was Potter doing this to hurt him or because it had to be done and his was the closest Dark Mark? Could he forgive Potter, even with all the implications the words forgiveness of Potter had?

Lovegood had spoken in such a low voice he believed Potter had not heard. He gazed at the boy, no, the man -- for Potter was definitely a man in every sense of the word. He looked calm, collected and very much in control of himself.

The potion in the rune ink was already beginning to affect him. His penis was rock hard and his heart was racing. Snape knew that he had no choice, no say in this matter. It was going to happen one way or another.

Then Potter was standing over him. "I am sorry, Professor, that I took the choice from you, but I couldn't chance you turning me down or worse, stopping me."

The others in the room were standing at the cardinal points. That meant there was someone he hadn't seen somewhere beyond the top of his head. They began to chant. Snape could feel the heavy magic beginning to build, the dark feel to it nauseating him.

"This is dark magic, Potter!" Snape tried once more to stop the proceedings.

"Yes sir, it's the intent, of course. Nonconsensual sex magic is always dark."

Potter was straddling him now and Severus could barely breathe under the dark, roiling force of the magic. His mind was screaming at him when suddenly he realized he did have a choice.

"Potter," Snape pled, his voice shaking.

"I am sorry, Professor. If there was another way...." Potter's voice was low and broken.

"I...consent, please, I consent." Snape could feel the heavy magic in the air around them lighten as Potter's face broke out in a joyous, glowing smile that warmed the room.

Then Potter plunged down on his cock and the white magic burst forth in a brilliant display . Severus was swept away in a sensation of feeling and magic. He gasped as his mind was suddenly enveloped by Potter's mind just as his cock was enveloped by Potter's arse.

They were swept down a green hall -- or was it a tube? -- until their meshed minds came up against a wall of black evil, spattered with blood-red spots unevenly pulsing in a heartbeat-like rhythm. Severus knew without a doubt that this evil was the Dark Lord. How did Potter ever begin to think he could defeat this malevolence?

Potter threw their minds against the blackness; Severus could feel the blackness pushing back, the red spots glowing brighter with the effort. Severus could see what Potter was feeling: a series of faces and the feelings associated with them, feelings of love and respect, of caring and concern.

The evil was winning and Severus did the only thing he could. He threw himself against it trying to remember those feelings of good will and love for those few people he had loved -- his mother, Dumbledore, some of his colleagues. He didn't know if it would be enough but he was willing to try, to aid Potter in the defeat of the Dark Lord.

The red spots began to diminish; they would flare brighter and brighter and then suddenly wink out. When the last was gone Severus discovered himself to be standing on the edge of a great abyss, a yawning darkness stretching into the distance.

There on the edge stood Potter with a second young man who greatly resembled the young Gryffindor. Potter was glowing with a bright multicolored light that had streamers leading off across the dark plain behind them. The other, seemingly shrouded in the darkness, did not.

"Hello, Tom," said Potter to the young dark-haired man.

"Don't call me that, Potter. I am Lord Voldemort and you shall address me as such," replied the youth pompously.

'Was this truly the Dark Lord?' Severus wondered

Potter seemed to have heard his thought as he answered, "Yes, Severus, this is the real Voldemort. Meet Tom Riddle."

"This was a foolish tactic, Potter. So you cost me some servants? I can rebuild and you will not be there to stop me. This is the place of your death, Potter."

"No, Tom, if I die here I will take you with me." With those words, Potter lunged at Riddle and both went off the edge of the precipice. Severus jumped forward and caught the corner of Potter's cloak. With a jerk, Potter was again standing on the edge as Riddle spun out and away into the abyss. With a piercing shriek, the Dark Lord vanished from sight.

Severus Snape and Harry Potter stood on the edge of the void. "Thank you for saving me, Professor," said Harry.

Snape tried to sneer but couldn't quite manage it. "You seem to be my only way out," he said. Then he indicated the glowing streamers stretching across the plain - only one set of streamers, all greens and blues and golds, the colors of life, firmly attached to Potter. Snape, it appeared, had no ties to the living world. He turned to gaze out across the abyss. It pulled at him in ways he didn't understand, and for a moment, he thought longingly of just letting go...

"Severus Snape!" A voice, sounding very far away, interrupted his thoughts. "Take my hand, Severus." He turned toward the voice; he saw a glowing figure, hand outstretched. "Take my hand, please, Severus."

Severus couldn't help but do as the voice asked. It had sounded so sad. He reached for the glowing hand and, as he touched it, the cold seduction of the void receded as Severus felt himself being sucked away into the light of the living.


Severus Snape woke to the whiteness of the Hogwarts Hospital Wing. He was surprised to find Hermione Granger in the chair at his bedside. "Miss Granger," he rasped.

"Hello, Professor. Would you like some water?" she asked as she held a glass up. "Do you need me to get Madam Pomfrey?"

He shook his head. "Why are you here?"

"Harry didn't want you left alone. He is at the Ministry now with the Headmaster," she said.

"The Ministry?" Severus was confused. Why would Potter need to be at the Ministry? "Trial?"

The girl grinned at him. "Oh, no, Professor. Harry's not in trouble with the Ministry. He and the Headmaster are trying to help sort things out. Being that he, you, well, the two of you, I mean, destroyed Voldemort and half the Ministry, Professor Dumbledore thought that Harry should have the experience of fixing it."

"I don't understand," said Severus with a sigh. Half the Ministry?

"Well, as I understand it, Fudge and several of his top advisors and undersecretaries were Death Eaters. All of the marked Death Eaters were killed because Voldemort used their magic and life force to fight Harry and, consequently, they are currently desiccated husks. We didn't realize that would happen, of course, but it honestly wouldn't have stopped us if we had."

"All the Death Eaters are dead?" Severus was working on understanding this.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, I know that you might have been friends with some..."

He cut her off. "I knew them, yes, but I can't say I am unhappy that they are dead. The Dark Lord did not exactly encourage friendships in the ranks." Severus paused. "I still don't understand why you are here, though."

Hermione sighed. "Harry told me to ask you if you wanted to file charges. If you do, I'm to call the Aurors for you and bear witness against Neville for stunning and restraining you and against Harry for rape."

Snape gaped at her, shaking his head. "Don't you mean you are here to talk me out of such charges or to Obliviate me, Miss Granger?"

"No, sir, she doesn't." Another voice came from the shadows of the room. Neville Longbottom stood erect and looked Snape in the eye. "Harry and I are willing to face the consequences of our actions, sir. We knew what we were doing could go very wrong. It's only fair for you to have the opportunity for justice."

Severus snorted. "There is that Gryffindor idiocy at work. No, Miss Granger, I do not wish to press charges or speak to any Aurors. They'd like as not try to arrest me for corrupting you little reprobates. Please remember I consented to Mr. Potter's actions."

He glared at Neville. "Two points, Mr. Longbottom, for your astonishing ability to actually use the stunning spell."

Now it was Neville who was gaping in astonishment. Severus Snape had given him points!

Hermione snickered at Neville expression. "You look awfully silly, Nev. Maybe you should go back to your post. We don't want unexpected company." Neville nodded and returned to the shadows beside the door of the Hospital Wing.

Snape raised a questioning eyebrow at Hermione.

"There may yet be some unmarked Death Eaters in the castle who would like to do you harm, sir. It was announced that you helped Harry destroy Voldemort."

Severus flinched at the name and then noticed that the usual flare of pain in his arm did not accompany it. He lifted his left arm and pushed back the ugly hospital pajama sleeve to be shocked by the absence of the Mark on his arm. He touched his arm to try to convince himself that it was real. The Mark was gone. He looked up at Hermione. "Potter removed the Mark?" he asked.

She nodded. "Harry said he had to disconnect your Mark or Voldemort would have sucked you dry as well. As it was, Harry said you almost died. He said he was afraid at the time that he wasn't going to be able to pull you back."

Severus shuddered, remembering the abyss. "Miss Granger," Snape began hesitantly, "there was another person there, at the ritual. I didn't recognize the voice. Would you tell me who it was?"

"Susan Bones, Professor. We thought that a representative from each House might help the ritual," said Hermione.

Snape nodded, agreeing with that idea. It certainly couldn't have hurt. "Have you seen my clothing? I would like to return to my quarters." He heard a muffled choking sound from near the door and remembered what had happened to the clothes he'd been wearing. "Never mind, I'll call a house elf," he said.

"Actually, Professor, I was told if you try to leave before Madam Pomfrey sees you I'm to stun you," said Hermione apologetically. "Your magic was dangerously depleted and you really should rest and have a meal before you leave."

Severus sighed. He might have known that Pomfrey would take such measures to prevent him from escaping her clutches. Just then a thought occurred to him. "Miss Granger, just how many people know exactly how Potter defeated the Dark Lord?" He wasn't sure he really wanted to know.

Hermione shook her head. "Only those of us who were there. Even Dumbledore wasn't told any details; just that you helped Harry with a ritual designed to allow him to access Voldemort's mind. Of course, you may tell anyone you want. We didn't say anything so as to protect your privacy."

She had managed to surprise him again. Perhaps he had been mistaken about Potter and his minions.

Pomfrey chose that moment to appear; she poked and prodded him a most dismaying manner, speaking incessantly. "Really, Severus, the troubles you get yourself into. You must start taking care of yourself. You are underweight and your magic is very depleted. You shouldn't do any magic for at least a week." An elf appeared with a tray of food. "I know you think I should release you but that is not going to happen until Albus returns and you've eaten every bite on this tray. You need to build up your strength." Severus stared at the food on the tray with shock. He didn't think he could eat all of that in less than a week.

The Granger girl watched the retreating form of Pomfrey and then turned back to him. "Eat what you can sir, and I'll Vanish the rest. She does the same thing to Harry. You know, as a medical professional she should know that trying to force large amounts of food on people who have been poorly nourished is counterproductive."

Severus snorted. "Miss Granger, I am only surprised that there is not a large quantity of chocolate on this tray as well." He stopped when the girl lifted a large bar that had been on the nightstand. "Oh yes. Of course."

With a sigh, he began to pick at the food in front of him. It had been a very long time since he had really enjoyed a meal. However, this food tasted exceptionally good and he discovered he had much more of an appetite than normal. When he pushed the tray away he discovered he'd eaten more than half what he'd been given.

Granger nodded. "A side effect, I'd imagine, of removing the Mark, Professor."

"Hermione! Someone is coming," hissed Longbottom from his position in the doorway.

Granger pulled her wand but held it between herself and the edge of the cot out of sight of whomever might be coming in the door. Snape looked for his wand but didn't see it. He supposed Pomfrey had taken it in an attempt to confine him to the Infirmary.

Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter came through the door together. "I don't believe that Severus will want to see you right now, Harry," the aged Headmaster said as he entered the room. "The two of you don't really get on and I feel that you should let him recover before...ah, Severus! You're looking much better."

Severus Snape didn't look at the old Headmaster. His eyes were locked on Harry Potter. He had expected to feel a certain amount of anger and rage at Potter, but, interestingly, he didn't. Surprisingly, he felt a sense of relief that Potter had come to see him even against the advice of the Headmaster.

"Severus?" asked Dumbledore.

Harry Potter came toward the bed, eyes locked with Severus. He didn't even spare a look toward Hermione. "How are you, Professor?" he asked in a soft voice as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm well, Mr. Potter, thank you."

That blazing smile that Snape had seen before returned and Harry laid a hand on Severus' arm where the Mark used to be. "You're sure?" The voice and the touch combined made the hairs on the back of Severus' neck stand up and his skin tingled with excitement.

"Harry, I must insist that you unhand Professor Snape at once. Such conduct is..." Dumbledore's words broke off as Granger inserted herself between the reaching hand of the Headmaster and Harry.

Longbottom came forward and said, "Maybe you should give them some time, Headmaster."

"I must speak with Professor Snape. Severus, I need to know the details of this ritual if I am to protect you from the repercussions of..." This time the voice cut off with a squeak as Hermione Granger's wand, still held low, poked him in the hip and Neville Longbottom's large hand closed on his elbow.

"I must insist that you leave the infirmary, Headmaster," came the voice of Granger. "Harry and Professor Snape need to talk."

Severus barely noticed the old man being escorted from the infirmary. The hand on his arm was very warm and his head was swimming.

"Don't worry about him, Professor. I won't let anything happen to you. The Wizarding World owes you. I wouldn't have been able to finish Voldemort without you. Anything I have is yours for the asking," said Potter.

Severus Snape's thoughts were a jumble. Potter's hand on his arm and those intense green eyes staring into his soul were causing reactions in him that he thought he'd conquered years ago. "I...I..." He swallowed convulsively. Potter's eyes narrowed and he backed away, his hand leaving Severus' arm.

"Is that better, sir?"

"What was that?" The fog inside him began to lift some and he was able to get his breathing under control.

"I think it is the result of the ritual, sir. I'm sorry, I was just so happy to see that you were all right that I didn't think about how it might affect you. I promise I won't touch you again. Hermione and I will research this and we'll figure out a way for..."

"Potter!" Severus snapped. "Stop! Did you plan this?" Harry shook his head. "Then you have nothing to apologize for. I would have done anything to be rid of the Dark Lord. Even if it means I am forever bonded to you as a slave, it was worth it. What you did was worthy of a true Slytherin. I approve of your actions but...I think you owe me flowers."

Harry Potter stared at him for a moment, then that blazing smile returned.

"Flowers and more, Professor. Whatever you want."
Sign up to rate and review this story