Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

A sudden realisation of a little boy; lost.

by ginamaylambert

ryan is feeling very depressed and brendon is very surprised, ryan just wants to let go but brendon is always a step too late... reveiw its my first so i wanna get better :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-22 - 550 words

?Blocked
Smooth unforgiving metal is pressed close to my aching wrists and crimson lines begin to streak my fore arms, the hazing pattern spirals willingly down past my palm and onto the once pristine white tiled floor;satisfied sighs escape from my red and swollen lips, lips that moments ago were attached to the only amazing thing that was in my life; soon I’ll just be an empty face; another little boy; lost. Wishing to be swept away by the wind, everyone else waits for death to scrape theirs lives away from them; why am I so desperate for an ending? Then again life is meant to be good and mine is some what less than good by an immense amount, so why am I trying to hold on to this pathetic excuse for a life when letting go will feel so much better; my absence is finally noticed; he finally noticed I’ve been unseen for too many years oblivious to so many eyes, unheard to so many ears and uncared for by so many hearts, this may scar you more than it scars me yet I’m here with crying wrists and stained blades scattered on the bathroom floor; I’m scared and I can smell the fear Wrapped around my sinful actions, the coppery smell of fresh blood and the sickening smell of rusted steal, the frustration residing in his voice it’s almost breath taking; his radiant beauty frozen in such a now paled with worry face... For me?
All I know is the ugly truth of self hatred and the peaceful pace of dying...


I awake suddenly, greeted by an empty bed; I can feel the panic rush to my heart and into my already numbing veins; what he had said last night

“Brendon forgive me, for I shall always love you, we shall be together again one day where white clouds grace the glowing horizons and equally beautiful face of yours”

Mistaken for being asleep, Ryan had beautifully said his goodbyes to me in what was my most precious hour, now only to be replaced as my most dark; his limp body folds over my mind and visions of him dying engross me; I replay his fateful steps in the back of my mind The clicking lock and the falling blade; Silent tears gracing his ghosted face as his demise comes crashing forwards I can smell the already pulsating sick Rising from my stomach and into my throat threatening to leap out of me at any second; his gut wrenching silence is answering the million questions my mind is screaming at me, with each step I take; each breath I swallow and each turn of the handle I twist...
All I know is the beautiful truth of self hatred and the growing hate for myself...

"Goodbye Ryan" Brendon walked into the bathroom and laid down beside the now dead Ryan, gingerly he picked up the now scarlet razor and pulled it gracefully across ryans cheek, doing the same to his own he placed his wound against the identicle one on ryan, pressing firmly he mixed the dead blood with his own holding onto the cold lifeless body.
"I will love you until both our bodies run with lifeless blood "

"we shall be together again"
Sign up to rate and review this story