Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

People Change

by a_secret_parade

Frank and Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-04-29 - Updated: 2009-04-29 - 7758 words - Complete

?Blocked

He walked to the master bedroom, near the back of the old two-story house around midnight. He was in the living room playing video games when he thought he heard weird noises back there. Well his suspicions were aright. When he finally reached the room, he opened the old creaky wooden door. The house had an eerie feeling about it that particular night. As he looked in the room he found something very disturbing that on one in there right mind ever wants to see---- his wife of two years lying there abandoned and lifeless in there bed. He concluded that she was brutally murdered. Her throat was slashed from ear to ear. She had cuts all over her pale body. Blood splatter was all over the room and cotton bed sheets. She had bled to death before he even knew anything had happened. He was too late to fix anything. The smell of blood hadn't completely filled the room yet.

Once it registered in his mind that she was gone he screamed, "Oh my god. Why? H-How did this happened?"
At this point he was hysterically sobbing and kneeling next to the blood stained bed. He was mumbling curse words and asking why did this have to happen to her. As he was talking to himself, the taste of salty water filled his mouth. He felt anger arise in his body as he thought who could have done this to his girlfriend. So many emotions were taking over his mind as this moment.

After he calmed down a bit, he put his shaky left hand on her bloody right cheek and said in a soft whisper, "My love, so long and good bye. I will miss you..."

His eyes started to fill up with tears again. After he said goodbye to her, he watched he motionless and helpless body one more time before he phone the police department.


Mikey's POV
After the interrogation of the police, that was a disaster, I couldn't stay here anymore. I had to call someone. Gerard? No it's his and Ray's anniversary. Bob? God no he would think I was a pussy. Frankie? Yes, he's seen me cry before. Plus he would understand he has girlfriend.
Ring Ring. Oh god hopefully he not having sex. That would be horrible on my part. I was already crying. Anyway just before I hung up he answered.

"Hello?" he said sleepy. Good he just woke up.
"Hello?" he asked again.
"Frankie, can I come over? If Jamia's is over there I don't want to bother you." I sniffed up my snot.
"Yes, Mikey you can. No she left earlier. Mikey, Hun, what's wrong?" he asked more alert. I could tell he was becoming worried.
"I just... need to..." I started sobbing again. Damn I'm such a whimp.
"Mikey, are you okay?" Crap I made him worry.
"Yeah, I'll be over there in a couple of minutes." I wiped my eyes on my sleeve.
"I'll leave the door unlocked, just come up to my room."
"K. Bye" I sniffed again.
"Bye."
Frankie lived down the street from me. I walked into his house and locked the door. I took off my coat and shoes. I knew I would spend the night here. Frankie was just that way, good hearted. I walked up to his room. I just stood there and started crying again. Damnit

"Mikey come here. Sit. What happened?" I sat on his bed and explained what had happened to her.

"Who would do such a thing?" Frankie asked quietly. My head was in his lap. He stroked my hair, which made me kinda sleepy.
"I don't know." I replied yawning.
"Here, you must be tired. Take off you're your jeans and put on some sweat pants." He offered, "you'd be more comfy."
"Are you trying to seduce me?ioio I asked being a smartass, "My wife just died."
"Um...no, I was just trying to help." He looked offended and he looked sad.
"Frankie, I was joking," I took the pants and have him a hug. I whispered in his ear, "Thank you."
He smiled at me.
"Take my bed" He said after I changed.
"No Frankie I want you to stay with me."
"What about Jamia? Oh hell never mind" He debated himself.
"Now get in this bed damnit I'm tired."
"OK. Night Mikey" He climbed in and kissed my forehead.
"Night Frankie." I smiled.


Frankie's POV
Wow this has been one hell of a night. Jamia and I fought over something dumb. I don't even remember what it was about. Lately we have been fighting more often about stupid shit. It's driving me insane. I think I'm going to break up with her. I finally cooled down and went to sleep when I get a call from Mikey. He sounded awful. I let him come over. I really wanted him to because he would get my mind off her. It worried me when he came in crying. I felt so bad after he told me what happened to Alicia. We finally decided to go to sleep. I could tell he was worn out. When I kissed his forehead I felt something, something more than when Jamia and I kiss. Holy fuck do I have feeling for my best friend?
When I woke up around noon, I found us spooning. Oh yea great way to wake up. I let go of him and it sounded like he whimpered from the loss of contact. I smile and sat up. He rolled over to face me.
"Hey Frankie."
"Hi Mikey."
"What are you doing here?"
"Um... this is my bed." My smile faded.
"Okay? How did I get here?"
Was he playing with my mind or did he really forget?
"You came over last night..."
"OMG. She's dead isn't she?" he yelled sitting up as well.
I started to tear up. I couldn't talk my heart filled my throat. I felt so bad.
"Come on Frankie tell me!" he grabbed my wrists. I nodded. I never have seen him this way before so I was kinda freaking out myself. He finally let go of my wrists and put his head on my chest. I laid done so he was halfway on me. I stroked his hair, wiping the tears away, and telling him he would be okay.
"Mikey, it will be okay. We will get through this together." I whispered.
"What about Jamia? Oh god, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be here. What if she finds out she might think your cheating on her...." He rambled on looking up at me.
"Mikey, fuck her. Don't be sorry. Stay, you need to be here. I'm not cheating on her. Calm down." I pulled him back down on my chest. He put one hand in the middle of my chest. I started breathing heavy. Oh god.
"Are you okay?" he sounded worried.
"Yea. I'm okay."


Mikey POV
The next time I woke up was when I felt the arms lift of my tired body and I whimpered. I rolled to the other side to see Frankie lying there. It all came back to me so I tired to play it off, as I didn't remember. The he said that I came over and that when I freaked out on him. I didn't mean too. He looked like he was gonna cry. I kinda felt bad. He relaxed a bit and laid down. He pulled me onto his chest. He smelled so good, like cigarettes and after-shave. He kept telling me it was going to be okay. I smiled to myself but I thought his girlfriend and I freaked again. I snuggled into his chest again. I put a hand on his bare chest and he started breathing heavier. That was odd but his chest felt so good under my palm. We laid there like that for a while until his cell rang.
"Yea?" He answered.
"Frank what are you doing?" I heard Jamia say.
"Hanging out with Mikey."
"We need to talk."
"Well I'm busy," He looked at me and smiled.
"Well get UN-busy. We need to talk now." She sounded angry and snotty.
"NO! " he flat out said into the phone.
"WHAT?"
"I said NO."
"FUCK YOU FRANK. GOODBYE!" She hung up.
He flipped his phone shut and put it back on the nightstand. I just looked at him.
"What?" he looked all innocent. It was adorable.
"Um..." I pointed to the phone.
"Oh her. We are fighting. And I'm tired of her bitching."
"Oh okay. I'm sorry."
"It's cool. So what do you wanna do today?" He said changing the subject. He must hate her.
"I don't know. I want to hang out with you and the guys."
"Well let's get lunch. Then we will go bust in on Gerard and Ray having sex."
I laughed and replied, "Ewe, I don't want to throw up my lunch. Thank you very much.
He laughed, "Okay okay. Let's get lunch."
"Um Frankie. I have a problem"
"Okay. What?"
"No clothes." I didn't mean that sexually. Really I didn't have clean ones.
"That's ok." He smirked.
"Come on. I need something to wear." I whined.
"Oh fine" he pouted looking for some clothes for me. He was acting weird; maybe he's trying to be extra nice.


Frankie's POV
We finally walked out of the house around 2 p.m. We skipped to the main part of town where this café was and Bob worked there. Yes we literally skipped to town.

"Hey fuckers" Bob came up to us. His shift must have been over.
"Bob." I said Mikey just nodded looking down at his lap.

Bob gave me a weird look saying what's wrong with him. I shook my head.

"Mikes, do you want anything?" Bob asked trying to be polite.
"No. I'm not hungry."
"Okay."

Bob and I started a conversation about the new Mr. Bean. I noticed Mikey was just sitting there looking like was going to cry again. About five minutes later, hand in hand Ray and Gerard walked into the little café. They didn't know what happened last night. This is a weird couple of minutes for Mikey and me.

"Mikey, are you okay, bro.?" Gerard asked worried about his brother.
"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, IM FINE" Mikey screamed. Everyone in the cafe was now looking at us. Mikey left. I followed him.

"Mikes..." I started.
"Let me be by myself."
"Okay." I hugged him and went back into the café to explain why Mikey blew up like that. All the guys had puzzled looks on their faces.
"Frankie, what the fuck is going on? Why is my brother freaking out?" Gerard asked, voiced raised.
"Sit and don't freak out."
They all obeyed. They started to look at me expectantly.
I breathed and said "Alicia, died last night. From what Mikey told me she was raped and murdered...."
"Holy Fuck"
"Jesus Christ"
"Who the hell would do this to my brother?"

Then Gerard started rambling about private investigators and the police department. It was funny to watch this pale dude talk about the PD and PI. He was just like Mikey. I see where Mikey gets his continuation of things. Bob and Ray were quiet. I finally interrupted him.
"Gee, calm down. He talked to the police last night. He will be fine. Okay?"
"Fine." He sat back down and was mumbling to himself, curse words were the only recognizable words. He was speaking Italian. I only caught half of what he was saying. He was speaking that fast. Then I noticed Mikey walk back into the café.


Mikey's POV
After Gerard asked if I was okay, I freaked out. I couldn't handle it anymore. That café reminded me of her. That was our first date, our first of holding of hands, first kiss. I just had to leave. I know Frankie was trying to help. He didn't know that was our first date place. I dried my eyes, took a few deep breaths and made my way back into the café. I noticed Gerard throwing his hands into the air and he was speaking Italian. It was always fun to watch him get that mad. Frankie noticed me first.

"Sit down, mikes." He said
"Mikey, I'm so sorry." Gerard hugged me, speaking English of course.
"Its okay Gee. I'm sorry I freaked out. Frankie I know you were trying to help. This was our first date and first kiss, so it's still kinda difficult for me to come here."
"Fuck.... I'm sorry." He slapped his head.
"No, Frankie, its good. Don't hit yourself."
He nodded.
"Mikey you can have free food." Bob said which made everyone laugh.
"Thanks. Now go get me some." I said jokingly.
"What do you want?"
"Carmel Frap Light and a cranberry orange muffin."
"Okay. Guys?" Bob asked. He had the waitress make it.
"Same." they all said.
"Was that your first meal?" Bob asked.
"No but it was our first meal after I spent the night with her." I started to tear up again.
"Ewe hetero couple sex." Ray said jokingly.
We busted out laughing. Our food and drinks arrived.
"Well that's what I think about you two." I said to Ray.
"No our sex is hot!" Gerard replied.

Bob spit his muffin all over the table.

"Now that's gross." Frankie sated pointing his finger at the chewed up muffin.
"This is the shit." Ray shoved the rest of his muffin into his mouth.
"I know. I would never have thought of eating cranberry and orange together." Frankie replied.

Some time later I said "hey guys, I'm kinda feeling tired. I think I m gonna go home."
"Okay bro. I'll check on ya later. Ray?"
"Yea mikes, check on ya later." Ray said taking Gee's hand. They are so adorable together. I wish Frankie and I could have that. Whoa Mikey calm down.
"Bye Mikey" he hugged me and didn't give me a noogie.
"So...." I started after bob left the café.


Frankie's POV
I feel so bad that I took him here, but I didn't know. All the guys left and we were sitting there.
"So..." he said.
"So..." I replied not knowing what else to say at this point.
"That was an interesting conversation."
"Yea it was. "
Silence. It was uncomfortable and I hate that kind too.
"Mikey?"
"Yes?" he smiled.
"Do you want to come back to my house?" I asked.
"Yea that would be nice."
"Kay lets get out of here."
"Okay."
I kinda felt like I was on a date. He looks so adorable. This time we walked instead of skipping. I wanted to grab his hand so bad but I chickened out.

"Thank you." Mikey whispered as we sat in my living room watching random crap on TV, "for everything." He laid his head on my shoulder.
"Your welcome," I looked down at him.

He's so beautiful. I couldn't help myself; I lifted his chin to look at me. I pressed my lips to his.
I pulled back and said, "omg I'm so sorry"
He looked at me and I could feel my face become heated and it probably was a dark shade of red. I stood up and ran to my room. Yea my actions were childish but I dint know what else to do or say. When I got to my room I crawled into my bed and hid under the covers. When I woke up I saw a figure next to me. I blink the sleep out of my eyes to wake up properly. I poked the figure in the side.
"Hi Frankie" Mikey said.
"Ah fuck." I jumped up. I mean literally jump but the blanket held me down so I landed in the same place.
"Mikey, why did you stay?"
"Because I have nowhere else to go and I couldn't leave my Frankie spankme." He said all babyish.
"Never you Frankie spankme gain. So your not mad?"
"No just surprised." He smiled his famous Way smile.
"Oh okay. Look I'm sorry for acting like this. Its jus that I don't know how I feel and Jamia is still my girlfriend. This is so fucked up." I confessed.
"Dude don't worry. My wife died. We all have problems to deal with. Now get some sweats on and lets go to sleep. The frap has worn off."
"Okay" I laughed as I took my jeans off and switched to sweats.


Mikey's POV
Damn this boy likes to cuddle. He's so adorable when he sleeps. I turn to face him. I like to watch him sleep. I have always had this feeling about Frankie that I could never explain. But now that I spent time with him, I figured out that I like him more than a friend. By the looks of it he kinda does too. I'm not saying anything is going to happen but hey you never know. I'll let him decide what to do with our friendship. After a couple of minutes of watching him, I kissed his cheek. His eyes shot open.

"Morning" he said letting go of me.
"Morning"
"Um... did anything...."
"Don't be a dumbass. Nothing happened but you like to cuddle."
He started to turn a shade of pink.
"Awe Frankie spankme embarrassed?" I asked getting out bed. He jumped out of bed and chased me down to the living room. He tackled me onto the couch. That's when my cell rang. FUCK.
" Hello?" I laughed
"Michael Way?" The person asked all business like and freaked me out a bit.
"Yes this is him" I tried to sound serious.
Frankie looked all-nervous. He motioned to the kitchen. I nodded.
"This is Sargent Shadows from the Police Department."
"Hello..." I trailed off.
"This call is regarding your wife Alicia Way."
"Okay..." I didn't know what else to say. Frankie brought back some coffee. I tear slid down my face as he kept talking.
"Funeral arrangements need to be made ASAP"
"Do you want us to go down to the Police department?"
"No go to the Cook Funeral Home and make them there."
"Oh okay."
"Her body is already down there." He said like he wanted to end this conversation as quickly as possible.
"Okay thanks for calling"
"Yes goodbye."
"Goodbye."
I hung up the phone. I took a deep breath held in it for a moment.
"Mikey...."
"Funeral arrangements."
He nodded.
"Frankie since you know me best. Would you like to help me pick out things for Alicia?"
"Yes Mikey. I will."


Frankie's POV
I'm glad he stayed and he's not mad at me. I'm really grateful for him being so patient and understanding with me. I like the feeling of waking up next to his warm body. I just want to hold him all day. I so sounded like a fan girl. Oh god, help me.
He called me Frankie spankme again so I had to chase him down. But his cell rang and had to ruin our fun. He started to cry again and I felt terrible. He then asked if I would help him in with funeral arrangements.
"Mikey ready to go?"
"Yea."
We took my car; we didn't feel like walking. I parked in front of this old white creepy house. I started to open the door but Mikey said, "Wait."
"Mikes are you gonna be okay?" I asked he looked like he was going to puke.
He breathed, "let's go."
I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently to let him know I was there for him. He forced a smile. I could tell he did not want to be there at all. We picked out this old Victorian black coffin. It had these red hinges and the inside was maroon velvet. It was gorgeous. Alicia would be happy we picked this one. We found some white tipped red roses and black carnations. The pace we chose for her finally resting-place was next to Elena, Mikey's grandmother. No other place was acceptable. He wanted it right next to her and his decision was final. After we got every grueling detail sorted out. We headed out back to my car.

"Since you have been taking care of me the last few days I want to buy you lunch. I want to thank you for everything. So pick wherever you want to eat." Mikey said as we get into the car.
"Mikey the last few days have been awesome. I'm glad we are spending them together. Now you know this Italian boy loves to eat so we have to chow down at Bucco's. " I said the last part rubbing my stomach.
"Frankie you make me giggle...whoa I just said giggle. How girly is that?"
"Girly." I said smiling.
"Look whose talking."
"Whatever." I huffed.

Mikey's POV
I like how guys try to prove their manhood. It's the funniest thing to watch.

"Fuckin' finally were here. Food is good!" I screamed.
"You sound like you haven't eaten in days." Frank complained.
"Just because I'm really skinny doesn't mean I don't eat" I said in my best girl voice.
He laughed and then I laughed. We stood in the parking lot until we composed ourselves to go into the restaurant. Of course he ordered eggplant Parmesan; I ordered chicken Parmesan. We were talking about some new ideas for songs and debating on how the show should go. We also talked about the lights or images when his cell phone beeped. He looked the caller id and rolled his eyes as he flipped it open. I could tell it was Jamia.

"Hello?" he breathed out, bored already. I laughed.
"Frank we need to talk." She talks really loud.
"Well I'm at lunch with Mikey."
"What the fuck? Are you cheating on me with him?" she managed scream louder. My heart stopped. Does sleeping in his bed count at cheating?
"JAMIA! He's my friend. Alicia just died and we were hanging out for a while. Damn." He replied.
I didn't take that to heart. I know he was explaining it to her. But I did when she said, "Fuck Alicia. She was a stupid cunt."
My heart broke into two pieces. A tear slipped down my face. I wiped it away before he could see that I was crying.
"You know what Jamia? MY FRIENDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY STUPID FUCKING BITCHY ASS CUNT GIRLFRIEND." He yelled and slammed his phone down. I smiled to myself.
"Mikey...." He started but was cut off.
"Excuse me, you have to leave the restaurant." A waiter came up to us.
"Okay." I said, "I'm sorry"
He nodded and walked off. We both stood up and when the hostess wasn't looking we snuck out of the restaurant. As we walked out I noticed Frankie was crying.
"Frankie I'm driving"
"Okay" he sniffed. He looked like a five-year-old. Awe he was so cute.
We stepped into the vehicle. I took a deep breath before turning on the car.
"Mikey I'm so sorry you had to hear that. When she said that I almost started crying. Jamia is a bitch. I'm also sorry we got kicked out of the restaurant"
I laughed at the last part "Lets go home."
I hugged him and then drove to his place.


Frankie's POV
I fucking cant believe she would say such a thing about my best friend. I'm glad I broke up with her. I couldn't handle that crap anymore. When we got to the house I went straight to my room. I wasn't mad at him I was mad at myself for letting Jamia say that.
I head a knock at my door, "Frankie?" His voice was quiet and soft.
"I just want to be left alone." I was partially calm.
"Okay." I heard his footstep fade away down the hall.

After I fully calmed I went to see what Mikey was doing. I as I walk into the living room I find him sitting there just in his boxers playing video games. Was he trying to seduce me because it was working on me? No he wouldn't do that he's straight. Wait so am I. This is all to confusing.

My thoughts were broke by "Oh. Hi Frankie."
"One question: why are you almost naked?"
"Well I was hot and I smelt like Italian food. It was making me hungry again and you know if I'm hungry I will everything. So I decided to get undressed" He stated as a matter of fact.
"Yea I know. Okay why didn't you get clothes from my room?"
"I didn't want to bother you."
How could I not resist that? He was so adorable. So I took off my jeans and joined him in the game.
"I'm glad you see it my way." He said as I saw that famous Way smile.
"Yea whatever. I wanted to play video games." I lied. I just wanted to be next to him, duh. He's practically naked, how can you not want to be next to that.

We were playing Halo. He was kicking my ass. Well that's because I was paying attention to him more than the game itself. He was leaning to the side with his controller in his hand. He must have leaned a little to far over because he completely fell on me.'
"Whoa..." I was a bit surprised but kinda excited too.
He didn't reply he just stared laughing out of nowhere' of course laughing is contagious so I started laughing with him about nothing.
"Oh... yea... um the... funeral is... on... Saturday..." he laughed
"What? Omg we have so much to do." I said trying to sit up but it is hard to do when a lazy ass is on you.
"Frankie calm down. I called everyone. Were good to go."
"Oh. How long was I in my room?" I laid back down. He's kinda heavy.
"Um like two hours."
"Damn," I breathed.
He laid his whole body on me, not like halfway, I mean body on body contact. I could feel myself become hard as we lay there. I need to escape. Its not like he's hasn't me hard before it's just that I'm getting hard because of him. Frankie think of any escape plan. I told myself.
"Hey Mikes um I need to pee."
"Uh but your comfy." He snuggled closer. Ah!
"Do you want me to pee on you?"
"I suppose not." He sat up. Thank god. I had to get rid of my problem before he noticed it. This is so embarrassing.

"Hey Frankie are you okay?"
"Yea I'm fine." I so lied again. I need to stop doing that.

Mikey's POV
The funeral was perfect. All the guys showed up dressed in our black suits and red ties (like the Helena video). We had our uniform look, the MCR gang. Her parents showed up. They looked really somber; usually they are cheery people. It made me sad to see the like this. One thing I was so grateful for was they weren't pissed off at me.

"Michael, do you think she's in a peaceful place?" Her dad asked me.
"Yes sir, I do." I smiled, trying to be polite. He nodded and we stood there in weird silence.
"Mikey are you ready?" Frankie came up to us.
"Yes. Excuse me, sir." I said and he bowed his head letting me leave.
I walked with Frankie by my side. Ooh he smelled good. Mikey, focus. We were the Paul bearers. As we loaded the coffin into the hearse tears stared to roll down my face. Damnit, why did I wear eyeliner? The driver took her to her final resting-place.

About an hour later Frankie's house was filled with tons of people. When I found Frankie again I whispered in his ear, "make them go away." He laughed.

"Oh, Mikey, come here." Some women called. I rolled my eyes and walked over there. I just wanted to get this mourning crap over with. She wouldn't want me to be sad; she's is in a better pace anyway.

Another hour later I looked at Frankie with a help me look. I was talking to one her aunts or someone from her family I didn't know.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" Frankie said loudly.
This is how he's gonna help. Damn his intentions. Oh fuck, he we go.... Everyone become quiet and looked towards where he was standing. I took a deep and hoped he had something nice to say.
"I know we all had a rough day but Mikey and I are tired and he needs to rest. So please can everyone leave." He sounded so worn out by the end of the sentence. Everyone was shocked. I looked down. I was so embarrassed.
"I'm sorry guys I'm just worn out and I do need rest." I said.
I breathed. I just looked at the people. They pretty much understood.

"Byes" were said as family members left. My parents, Gerard, Ray, Bob and her parents stayed for a while longer. Frankie and I finally sat down on the couch. I put my head on his shoulder. Everyone knew were best friends but they didn't know we secretly both like each other, we just won't admit it.

"Michael, call us if you need anything. We are gonna hit the road." Alicia's mom hugged me and shook her dad's hands as I showed them out the door.
"Yea Michael, we are leaving as well. Call me tomorrow. I want to check up on you. See how you're doing. Okay?" Ma said as he stood up. My dad hugged me first and Ma kissed my cheek before they headed out the door.
After they left, I jumped into Frankie's lap. We sat there talking, just the band members. It felt nice to be around my people.
After a while Bob announced, "I love you but I have to go. Aiden is waiting for me."
I looked at him like he was crazy. He walked out.
"He's gay?" I was speechless.
"Um. I don't know. I thought he was straight."
"Me too." Ray answered. He and Gee were sitting in the recliner together.
"Frankie, if you do anything to Mikey, you die. Bye Mikes, we are leaving." Gerard said in a normal voice. He stood up and Ray followed and waved as they walked out the door.
Frankie had a shocked look on his face with his mouth open. He started to drool so I shut it for him.
"Frankie.... I'm so sorry for my ass of a brother."
"Its okay. I understand."

Frankie's POV
"Fucking finally everyone's gone." I said we both landed on the bed. He nodded.
"Hey Mikey,"
"Hey Frankie" He mimicked me.
"I want you to move in with me." I finally said it.
"Um... like right now? Because I am kinda tired." He asked yawning.
"So is that a yes?" I was really excited.
"Yes Frankie spankme it is." He kissed my forehead. I smiled closing my eyes.

The next morning I woke up to him cuddling me this time. I just looked at him until he opened his eyes.
"You know Frankie its not polite to stare." He said scaring the shit out of me.
"Fuck!" I managed to say.
"I wasn't expecting that; a good morning would have been nice."
"Shut up."
"You know you have really pretty eyes," He changed the subject.
As I looked up at him he pressed his lips onto mine. I have to say I was quite surprised, since the kiss was coming from him. But hot damn he was a great kisser. Kissing back was my reaction, but it was over before I could even enjoy his smell. He pulled away from me.
"Wow. I'm sorry," he said. Finally it was his turn to say sorry. I didn't mind kissing him though.
"Um," I rolled over him so I was on top. I straddled his stomach. I leaned down to kiss him. He kissed back, this time no one was saying sorry for one other's actions. I started to run my hands down his sides when he broke the kiss by turning his head to the side.
"Um, lets go play video games." He said out of nowhere.'
"Okay." I said disappointedly rolling off him.

We headed downstairs. I have to take it slow with him. I don't want to freak him out. We continued our game from the other day. I was into kicking his butt this time forgetting about earlier.

"Frankie, I'm sorry. It's just happening a little fast for me." He apologized.
"No I'm sorry for being forward."
"I kinda like it though."
"You like it?" I was kinda surprised.
"Yea. I hate to admit it but I have always had a crush on you."
I was taken aback by what he just said. I was surprised to say the least. Wow. I never knew that. That kinda explains some things.
I replied, "Whoa... but you married Alicia."
"Yea and you dated Jamia. People change, Frankie."


Mikey's POV
Wow I can't believe I kissed him. When he become more forceful I stopped him. I didn't want to but I felt bad because it hasnt even been a week since Alicia passed. But when I'm with him I feel so much passion and love and I want to share that with him. I hope this conversation doesn't become ugly. I don't want to fight with my best friend.

"I know, Mikey, people change. I did. I thought I was straight. Since that night you came over I started having feelings for you."
"Now what do we do?"
"Well...lets get you moved into my place and take it from there." He suggested.
He's so adorable when he has a great idea. He gets so excited. To see that smile on his face just makes me want and need him more.
"Alright, because I have stolen your clothes and you probably have nothing to wear." I said thinking about Frankie naked. Bad Mikey.
"Yea that okay. I like being nakey."
"You just sounded like you were five." I joked.
"Well humph" his nice comeback.
"You're a dork. Let's go to my house."

We left our game once again. We walked down the street to my house. I haven't been there in a week. It's weird. This is going to be hard. When we arrived there I stood looking at the door. I couldn't find the strength to open the front door.

"are you okay?" Frankie asked as he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles, "Its gonna be alright."
I smile, took a deep breath and decided to open the door. The door creaked as I pushed it open. An awful retched smell was in the air as we stepped onto the rotted wood floor. Only Alicia would want to live in a creepy old pace like this. I heard Frankie gulp loudly behind me.
"Sorry about the smell."
"Its okay." He breathed.
"This is making me feel sad and lonely. Can we please just retrieve my clothes and go through the rest of the items later?" I asked.
"Okay. Do whatever feels comfortable to you. I'm not pressuring you into doing this." He said. He's so considerate. His smile his so beautiful. He squeezed my hands again. We walked up the weathered wooden steps.
"Oh fuck" Frankie's foot was stuck between two wood pieces. Then the step cracked in half.
"I guess it can't support our weight. I always carried Alicia up the stairs because she was afraid that might happen." I said helping him out. A tear fell down my cheek.
"Mikey... we don't have to if you don't want to..."
"No I need too." I sniffed.

Frankie's POV
We decided to go to his house. I wonder how this feels for him. This is going to be difficult, I can't believe I broke a damn step as we walked to the bedroom. He started crying again and it hurt me to see sadness on his innocent face. We finally make it to the bedroom. I stood there not knowing what to do. I didn't want to touch anything. I'm pretty sure he went looking for a suitcase.

"Is there anything I can do?"
"Um let's see," he said coming out of the closet making me jump.
"You can help me throw all my clothes in here" he pointed to the suitcase.
"Kay" I said moving to where we were standing.
We started throwing his clothing into it. My hand accidentally grabbed his hand instead of his clothing. We looked at each other until I took my hand back.
Before I could say anything he said, "Frankie I just want to thank you for everything."
"Mikey don't worry about it. This is what friends are for."
"We are finished." He smiled as he announced that we were done.
"Cool."
"Let's go back home," he said. I like how he said that.

Two days later we finally have all of his things over at my place. He kept some of her items but most of it went to her parents. Some things went to good will. We cleaned up his house and put it on the market to sell. Later on that night we were tired so we decided to order in Chinese food.
"Here Frankie try this..." Mikey said. I turned my head to face him and our lips met.
As the days went on I noticed he was becoming more aggressive. Kissing became more heated as he straddled my hips. Of course I could fee myself becoming hard under his soft touch.
"Awe little Frankie spankme has come out to play." He said. Why does he have to embarrass me even more? We were in our boxers (we didn't do laundry yet) so it was more noticeable. My face was bright red; I could feel my ears burn it was that bad.
"Don't worry I likey." His tongue coated the shell of my ear, which made me shiver.
"Well let's see what he can do." I said seductively.
"Bedroom." He whispered.
He stood up and I whined at the loss of body to body contact.
"Oh come on." We ran up the steps.

Mikey's POV
Wow I can't believe this going to happen. I never in my whole life I would have thought I would be getting laid by Frankie Iero, my best friend in the world. I hope this doesn't fuck up our relationship. No it won't; I won't let it happen.
When I went into the room I headed for my bed. I could feel my erection become more noticeable. I crept my hand down into my boxers. Then Frankie slapped my hand away.
"No." he said firmly
"Why?" I whined.
"You have to wait."
"Oh for fucks sake, just fuck me already."
"Calm down, Mikes, jeez I'm just getting some lube."
"Humph" I was becoming impatient. He left the room

As he came back into the room with lube in hand, he crashed those lips with mine again. I was thinking he was going to touch me but when he didn't I pouted and he laughed into the kiss. Damn him for teasing me. My hands traveled up his back and I was pinching his love handles. He made a grunting noise. I tickled his back with my fingertips. He broke the kiss and moved to my neck biting down to make me moan into his ear. Our erections were now touching which made me want him more. Looking up at me, he went down my stomach leaving small kisses. He grazed his hand over my boxers, teasing me more.
"Frankie..." I moaned.
"Mikey, you know I don't know how to do this." He mentioned as he came back up to face me.
"Me either. This should be fun."
"I have seen gay porn so I could figure it out." He said as he went down to my nipples.
"Well then..." He was taking to long.

He began suck the left and play with right as his callused fingers graze my thighs. I bucked up my hips, involuntary. Pulling on the waistband of my boxers, the slid off easy. He grabbed the lotion bottle and spread some on his fingers. A few seconds later I felt pressure at my entrance. It felt different, not bad or good. He moved his fingers around making me squirm. He seamed to know what he was doing by my standards.

"OMG do that again." I breathed.
"Mikey likey? Don't you, you dirty little slut." He added another finger.
"Yes yes he does." I smiled.

Minute's later, fingers still moving around, Frankie's tongue found it way around my cock. He enclosed his mouth on my cock and began using his teeth to scrape along the top and bottom. I bucked up so my cock slid to the back of his throat. He began to swirl his tongue, which made my stomach muscles tighten. As he abruptly stopped sucking, I made a made whimper noise. He took his fingers out as well. He squirted more lotion on his cock and he made this sexy growl.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he positioned himself on top of me.
I really didn't answer, it was more a "hmmm". I closed my eyes.
"Look at me." He said. I opened my eyes to stare into his hazel eyes.

He entered me gently to get me used to the feeling. I gasped trying to get used to the pressure. The pressure was way different from the fingers. It was becoming torture so I screamed faster He thrusted into me and began going at a faster pace. I winced from the pain but it turned to pleasure in no time. He moaned a couple of times as well as me who was screaming like a porn star.
"OMG Frankie harder."
He complied. He was thrusting at different angles.
"Right there!"
He grunted as he steadied himself and a rhythm hitting my prostate every time. I couldn't hold on anymore.
"I'm going to cum" I managed to say.
After he hit it a couple more times and I came all over his chest and my chest.
"Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyy." He screamed as he filled me with his cum. He pulled out and laid next to me.
We were in our post orgasmic bliss when he said," That was..."
"Amazing for our first time." I finished his sentence.
"Yes it was. And if it's always going be like that I want to stay with forever."
"I wouldn't have any other way."
"Mikey..."
"Yes Frankie..."
"I love you. "
"I love you too." I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Frankie's POV
It's been six wonderful months since Mikey and I started dating. I love him so much. I think I'm going ask him to marry me. Not sure yet; I will probably ask Gerard first. I drove over to Gerard and Ray place. It wasn't very far. I was talking to myself in the car on the way there. I walked up to his door. Knock Knock

"Coming!" I heard Gerard yell. Ah he's probably cleaning up after FM.
"Hey what's up Frankie?" He said when he opened the door.

We walked into his living room. He had FM in his arms. Yes they both decided on adopting a little boy. Ray decided on naming him Franklin Michael, so that we can call him FM. He's the most adorable kid we have ever seen. Yes the little one will go on tour with us. Since were all gay, he won't see any groupie action going on. Plus Bert's not allowed on the bus with his women. Well anyway back to the story...

Before I could answer Gee, FM screamed, "Uncle Frankie!"
"Hey kid." I patted his head, "can I talk to Gee?"
"Okay I'll go play with daddy Ray." He said
"Cool. See ya"
"Bye" FM jumped out of Gee's arms and ran to find Ray.
"So what's up? You wanted to talk to me?" He asked
I breathed, "Gee I want to marry Mikey. I wanted your permission before I ask him."
"OMG my baby bro is getting married. Awe!" He squealed. Yes Gerard Way squealed. He put his hand over his mouth.
I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.
He calmed down and said, "Ray and I give you our blessings."
"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed and then I hugged him.
"What's going on? I was trying to put FM to sleep." Ray said, FM standing next to him.
"Frankie is going to ask Mikey to marry him." He squeaked.
"Cute. I'm so happy for you guys." Ray said.
FM looked confused, "Uncle Frankie is marry-ing Uncle Mikey? What is marry-ing daddy?"
"Yes. Marring is when to people love each other and live together forever. Like Ray and me. We are married." Gerard tried to explain looking at Ray who liked his explanation.
"Yay! Now you can be like daddy Ray and daddy Gee." He yelled and he hugged me. I kissed his cheek.
"Ewe." He wiggled out of my arms. He ran to Ray.
"Well guys I'm going to go so I can ready for tonight. Bye FM" I patted his head. He smiled.
"Bye." They waved from the door.

I hoped back into my car in an excited mood. I can't believe its finally going to happen. I walked into the house to see Mikey lying on the couch sleeping. I smiled to myself. I decided to straddle him.

"Hey sexy." He said.
"Hey babe" I answered.
"Happy anniversary." He smiled opening his eyes.
"Happy anniversary. I have a surprise. You have get to dressed to receive it."
"Okay."
"Has to be decent clothes," I said standing up
"Fine" he rolled his eyes.

In 20 minutes we were both dressed and ready to go. I took him to this little Italian restaurant in the city. We were seated in our own little section. I kept watching him eat waiting for the right moment.
"Frankie stop staring at me." He said, smiling the famous Way grin.
" I cant because I have something to ask you." I stood up and bent down to get on one knee. This is it. OMG I had the ring in the air. He looked surprised
"Will you marry me?" I breathed.
"OMG Frankie. Yes I will." He screamed. I smiled as we hugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story