Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

He made me the villian tonight

by a_secret_parade

MATT GOOD AND FRANK IERO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2009-04-29 - Updated: 2009-04-30 - 7165 words - Complete

?Blocked
MaTt GoOd ~ HE MADE ME THE VILLAIN TONIGHT ~ FrAnK iErO

Matt’s Pov
"Matt, dear, what's wrong?" My mother asked. She was getting on my fucking nerves all the time now. I have been feeling a bit down ever since my supposed friend Sonny told every one that I was gay. Of course I didn't want any one to know. I know it’s not their problem, it was my own. I wanted to be able to hide it from every one, including myself but I cant. I tried to date girls, I really did. I just like it up the ass. I can’t help it I just do. I really hate Sonny now. I hated every one, even hated myself. Why did I have to be like this? Why? Why not Sonny? Why couldn't Sonny see my pain? Mom suggested sending me to a counselor, fuck that, but I refused. I didn't want some old guy knowing I was a gay. I didn't want an old guy wanting me to suck his dick. Hah, they wish. I'm too good to be the bitch.
"Hun, I called the school. They're going to send you to the coun-" I shut the door on her face. I don’t want to deal with her bull shit today. I caught the bus and sat in the front, away from Sonny. Sitting in the front caused me to be near the jocks and cheerleaders. Wow, so much joy. My day's going GREAT!
Sarcasm is beautiful, isn’t it?
"Hey, Matt! What's wrong man? It was just a joke!" Leah muttered beside me. I looked down at her. She got it. It clicked in her mind that I was a fucking faggot. "Oh, I won't tell, Matt."
"Thanks, Lee." I faked a smile, knowing they were making fun of me anyway. FUCK Sonny! Today is bullshit. People suck.
I was called out of Algebra to go to the counselor. Goodie-goodie. Yes, nasty old guy! More sarcasm, bitches.
I walked into the counselor’s office. He was short- but…
HOLYMOTHEROFHOLYGOD!
HE WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS. HE WAS WOW. HE WAS JUST.... WOW!
The nameplate read 'Frank Iero'. Ooh even a hot name.
He doesn't look too old to be a nasty old fuck. Maybe I can seduce him or something. Calm down Matt.
"Have a seat," He said. His voice was perfect. It wasn't too deep but not too high. "Matt, correct?"
I grunted. My secret wasn't coming out easily. Nope, I'm not telling him. I'd have to kill him first. Then, I'd tell him. Unless, some how... he's gay? Nah. That's total bullshit!
"Okay, this is my lunch break, kid. Talk." He said. I felt like saying, 'Piss off, asshole.'
But I didn't. I don’t want those pigs called on me.
I couldn't help but gawk almost... Until he smirked. He was cute when he did that. Oh god he’s a counselor I can’t think of him like that. But I’m going anyway.
"You're gay?" he said which took me by surprise.
"WHAT?" I squeaked. I fell into a fit of coughing. "I- no!!!"
"Hey, kid. Don't worry. I went through the same thing," LIAR I thought.
They always say shit like that. I know how you feel. It doesn't work on me.
"You're not getting me to talk." I spat back.
"Oh, come on!" He wailed pounding his fist onto the desk. "I have forty more minutes to run down to McDonald's!!"
"Your problem, not mine, " I grinned. He was now ramming his head against the desk. "Stop."
I didn't want him to bruise that pretty face. I would bruise that sexy body of his though.
"Why? I'M FUCKING HUNGRY!" He screamed at me.
"Watch your language. I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't want me picking it up." I smirked evilly
"Like you don't cuss already." He rolled his eyes.
"Maybe I don't!" I messed with him. I could play my cute, yet, tough kid act
I was hoping he'd fall for it. I want him in bed. NOW! Yeah, he would be a great fuck.
He grinned at me and walked around his desk.
He leaned over and began whispering into my ear, "If you let me eat, I'll give you something nice."
That just turned me on. I sat there, my eyes opened in shock. Did he just say that to me? No way! What the FUCK?
"I- What?" I stuttered
"You heard me. You wanna skip and come out with me?" He asked. My eyes got wider and I nodded. I mean, I NODDED. Yes my plan is working.
"Yes food." He smiled and clapped his hands together. I laughed at his childish moment. He looked like he was five years old. It was adorable.

Franks POV

The principle just gave me another kid to deal with. The other counselors said that they don’t want to deal with him; they wont tell me why either. Great! The only free time he has is my fucking lunch break. Fuck kid, hurry your ass up. He finally walked into my office. OMG he is fucking sexy. Don’t think like that he’s a student.
"Have a seat," I said looking at him. "Matt, correct?"
I grunted. He sounds so sexy. I best he screams like a porn star. Don’t think that!
"Okay, this is my lunch break, kid. Talk." I said. I’m hungry what can I say?
He gawked at me and that’s when I knew he was fag.
"You're gay?" I said
"WHAT?" he squeaked and fell into a fit of coughing. "I- no!!!"
"Hey, kid. Don't worry. I went through the same thing,"
"You're not getting me to talk." He spat back. I love a guy who can act all tough but be a bitch in bed.
"Oh, come on!" I wailed pounding my fist onto the desk just to scare him. "I have forty more minutes to run down to McDonald's!!"
"Your problem, not mine," he grinned. This kid loves to argue which is hott. I started ramming my head against the desk. Fuck its not working!
He then said in a loud whisper, "Stop."
"Why? I'M FUCKING HUNGRY!" I screamed. I was in fact hungry
"Watch your language. I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't want me picking it up." he smirked his cute little smirk, so lying.
"Like you don't cuss already." I rolled his eyes.
"Maybe I don't!" He replied.
I was getting fed up with is mind games, so I decided to stand up and walk around my desk.
I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "If you let me eat, I'll give you something nice."
I could tell this turned him on.
"I- What?" He stuttered
"You heard me. You wanna skip and come out with me?" I asked in a sexy tone. His eyes got wider and he nodded.
"Yes food." I smiled and clapped his hands together. He laughed at me.
I told the school we were leaving to go to my other office for more private conversation. Those dumbfucks actually believed me.
Normal POV

Matt and Frank walked of the school to Frank’s car. In McDonalds they found a booth to sit at. Frank almost choked on his food when Matt began to rub Frank’s leg with his foot.
“Matt, that’s not appropriate behavior” Frank managed to say smirking.
“So? Its not appropriate to take a student to lunch”
“You know what?”
“What? You’re hot.” Matt replied and started to blush.
“Wow. I wasn’t going to say that but okay”
“Sorry” Matt looked down.
“I think you’re pretty damn sexy yourself.”
“This is so wrong”
“I know but it feels so….” Frank was looking for the word.
“Right?” Matt finished.
“Yes”
Matt smiled.
“Hey do you wanna come back to my house?” Frank asked.
“Mr. Iero, I don’t think the school would approve the idea of student going home with one of their older counselors.” Matt replied being a smart-ass.
“Nice one Matt, now get in the car” Frank laughed
“Feisty one” Matt stepped into the car.
Frank rolled his eyes as he opened the door to the driver’s side. Matt began to rub Frank’s leg again this time with his hand. Franks leg twitched and Matt smiled evilly.
“This is not appropriate behavior, Matt.”
“You and the not appropriate behavior”
“Can’t you wait five minutes?”
“ No. Does it look like I can wait five minutes when you’re so damn sexy.” Matt smiled.
Matt started to unzip Frank’s tight jeans. Frank was becoming hard as they talked.
“No…” Frank managed to squeak out.
“Sorry you’re not convincing me enough.” Matt continued to rub him through the thin fabric of the black silk boxers
“No!” Frank screamed in an angry tone.
“Now that’s sounds more like it.” Matt giggled and took his hand out of Frank’s pants as he pulled into the driveway of his house.
“You have to finish what you started”
“Fuck, you’re confusing me. What do you want man?”
“I want to get off, so finish,” He said talking off his seat belt and sliding off his pants so Matt could finish easier.
“I not a bitch” Matt looked at him.
“Come on Matt. Cant you see I need it,” Frank pointed at his noticeable hard on.
“Fine only this one time” Matt grabbed Frank.
“Who says we are doing this often.”
“Come on you were just begging for it” Matt pumped him harder.
“Fuck off” Frank breathed heavily.
“I really cant I’m busy doing that for you.”
Frank didn’t answer instead he moaned Matts name cuming allover his pants and Matts hand.
“You so owe me”
“Yea uh uuh,” Frank replied not really hearing what he said.
They both stepped out the car and Frank led the way for Matt, who kept staring, at his ass.

Matt’s POV

He does have a nice ass. That’s a major plus when I fuck him. For a little guy he’s huge and that’s a nice plus for sucking him. I can’t believe I actually it for him, aren’t I nice? Yea right, me nice. I’m not gonna be so nice in the bed though. I walked into his house; he is rich for a school counselor.
“Matt?”
“Yea?”
“I’m over here,” Frank said trying to get my attention form the artwork on the crimson colored walls.
“Sorry” I blushed. What the fuck is wrong with me.
“I see you like the artwork. Gerard did those for me.”
“They’re fucking awesome”
“Mmn”
I looked at him and followed what he was doing, which he was sitting on his leather couch.
“So kid are you gonna talk or make me force it out f you?” Frank said after I sat down next to him
“Well you said that if I let you eat, you would give me something nice.” I smirked.
He leaned towards my face and put his forehead against mine and whispered, “I like you kid.”
“I like you to Frankie.”
“Wow no one calls me that anymore.” He backed up a bit
“Well guess what? I am”
“Well aren’t you straight forward about things.”
I laughed and pointed, “you said straight.”
He shook his head.
“Listen kid, you talk whenever you want. But I need you to talk to me, not sexual comments between us but something in your life. I have to write a report on you. I can’t lie because I can get fired.”
“Yes sir.” I gave the two-finger salute, jokingly of course.
He laughed and put his lips to mine as he straddled me. The cold sensation of his lip ring gave me chills up my spine. He rubbed his hands up my sides and began to pull of my shirt. Then my stupid cell started to vibrate in pants, which cause him to jump up off my lap. I decided to play off the whole vibrating thing.
“Fucking vibrator” I said trying to make it seem like I own one.
“What?” he looked shocked.
“Joking, it’s my cell” I laughed answering my phone. He breathed and looked normal.

“MATTHEW GOOD. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?”
“Calm down mom. I’m at therapy.”
“ THE SCHOOL SAID YOU LEFT!”
“Yea to go to fucking therapy,” I yelled back.
“OH OK. WELL I WANT YOU HOME NOW!”
“I’m not done” I protested.
“WELL YOU’LL BE SEEING THE THERAPIST FOR A WHILE. SO SAY THANK YOU AND TELL THEM YOU HAVE TO LEAVE.”
“Fuck! Fine!” I yelled slamming my phone into the coffee table. I’m so glad she doesn’t know that I’m trying to get with the therapist. I was looking at my lap. Frankie sat next to me putting an arm around my shoulder.
“Matt, are you ok?”
“Frankie, I’m fine. I have to go. Mom will kill me if I don’t go home now.”
“Here’s my number if you need anything. This is to talk not to have phone sex” he smiled and I talking his card. I walked home.
“Fuckin’ finally, your home” Dad screamed at me as I walked in the kitchen. Whoa what is he doing here?
“What? You wanna torture me?”
“Mathew! You don’t talk to me like that”
“Whatever” I walked away going to my room and fell asleep thinking of Frankie.

Normal POV

Things between Frank and Matt have been going great. Matt’s dad left again so it had been a better home life too. Matt dropped his study class to take therapy instead. Yes they fooled around secretly but also they did some talking. They made a deal where matt tells something about himself and Frank tells something about his own life.
“Hey Matt, before you go, meet me here after seventh bell” Frank said as the bell rang for Matts music class.
“Okay.” Matt replied thinking what the hell did he mean by that. It racked his brain all day. Finally 7th was over with. Matt was so glad its Friday and he has the whole next week off. He went off to find Frank.

Franks POV

“Hey sexy,” I whispered in to his ear.
“Hey sexy old guy” He smirked
I rolled my eyes and led us to my car. We went to a park near by. I had a plan for us. I just hope it goes all well.
“Matt, I wanted to ask you…” I began but became nervous.
“Ask me what?” Matt looked at me with his captivating blue eyes.
I didn’t respond; I was looking at my feet.
“Frankie baby you can ask me anything”
Matt grabbed my knee and grabbed my chin to force me to look at him. I smiled as I looked at him.
“I want if you’ll go out with me?” I finally found the nerve to ask. I have wanted to do that for awhile now. I’m glad it’s finally out.
“Wont you get fired?” he asked. Not the response I was hoping for but at least he’s caring enough to ask.
I sighed, “yes I could but they don’t know and plus we already mess around like a couple.”
“Since your hott and I love sneaking around so much, I guess I would say… yes” Matt replied taking forever to answer. He was looking me in the eye and the crashed his lips against mine. I slid my tongue over his lips. We fought for dominance like usual; I let him win. Before it became physical my cell rang.
“Hello?”
“We’re finished.”
“Ok cool.” I hung up my phone with a huge grin. Matt was so confused; he looked like a five-year-old, whose parent used a big word in the conversation.
“Matt come with me. I have another surprise for you” I stood up with my hand out for him to take. We went back to my place.

As we walked hand in hand together into my place, I noticed there was some Aerosmith playing in the background. I had Gerard fix my house up for a romantic first date with Matt. We walked to the dinning room area to see the table was set nicely with candles and some roses in the middle of it. It was beautiful. Matt’s eyes were shocked to see such a thing. He looked adorable as I stared at him. He must have thought I was crazy. Then Gerard came out of the kitchen in a waiter’s suit. He sat us like we were at a restaurant. I tried not to laugh as this happened.
“What would you like to drink? We have red or white wine and normal beverages for the young one” He asked us. Matt looked disappointed and mad.
“We both will have the white wine,” I said, being nice about the underage drinking.
“Nice choice.” He scurried back into the kitchen. I grabbed Matt’s hands from across the table.
“Frankie, you didn’t have to do this,” he said
“I wanted our first date to be special because it is the only time we can have a first date without dealing with people. I just want us to be together as normal people not student/counselor. Plus you can spend the whole break with me”
“Thank you so much.” Matt looked at me with a sexy grin. I nodded.
Gee came out of the kitchen with our wine.
“Food will be out in a minute. It’s the house special.”
“Thanks Gerard,” I replied. He went back to the kitchen to get the food. Mine was eggplant lasagna-my favorite. Matt got regular spaghetti. I figured he wouldn’t like anyway. I’m going to make him try it though. Gerard went back to the kitchen once again.
Matts POV

I’m glad we don’t have to deal with school for a whole week because of conferences so Frankie and me can spend the whole week together. The awesome thing is that the counselors don’t have to go unless someone requests time. Mom didn’t request time, thank god, plus she gets reports form him anyway. After school on Friday Frankie ad I went to a near by park. He asked me out. I was so excited but nervous because he might loose his job. He looked so adorable when he finally asked me. We started making as usual but something always ruins it— the ringing of a cell phone. This time it wasn’t mine. After he hung up he had this huge grin on his face, which made me suspicious of what he might do.
“Matt come with me. I have another surprise for you” He stood up with his hand out for me to take. I was nervous because he wasn’t telling me what was going on but didn’t show it. I just went with him to wherever he was taking me. We went back to his place.

As we walked hand in hand together into Frankie place, I heard some Aerosmith playing in the background. We walked in further when a tall guy with shaggy raven hair, I never met before came up to us. He sat us like we were at a restaurant. He was kinda cute for a butler looking man. The table was set beautifully. Roses and candles were set on the table as the centerpiece. It was absolutely amazing. As we sat down Frankie looked like he was trying not to laugh as this guy sat us down.

“What would you like to drink? We have red or white wine and normal beverages for the young one” He asked us. I was a little ticked. I tried not to show it. I didn’t want to ruin our date.
“We both will have the white wine,” Frankie said. A smile appeared on my face as he said that.
“Nice choice.” He jumped up and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed my hands from across the table.
“Frankie, you didn’t have to do this,” I said.
“I wanted our first date to be special because it is the only time we can have a first date without dealing with people. I just want us to be together as normal people not student/counselor. Plus you can spend the whole break with me.”
“Thank you so much.” I gave him a sexy grin. He nodded.
The guy came back out of the kitchen with our wine.
“Food will be out in a minute. It’s the house special.” He announced.
“Thanks Gerard,” Frankie replied. He went back to the kitchen to get the food. Frankie had some weird looking dish. I had regular spaghetti.
As Gerard went back to the kitchen once again Frankie said, “Try this…”
“Ok” I opened my mouth as he came towards my mouth with his fork. He fed me. Chewing this made me think what the hell am I eating?
I swallowed, “What did I just eat?”
“Eggplant Lasagna”
“Oh”
He laughed, “I take it that you didn’t like it.”
“I’m sorry” I looked down.
He reached over and pulled my chin up to make me look at him. His eyes made me melt into that smile he had on his face.
“It ok. I didn’t like it at first either.”
I smiled at him and he let go of my face.

Then the guy named Gerard came out of the kitchen and took our plates away for us. After about five minutes of looking at one another he came back out with more food, which looked like melted chocolate, whip cream and strawberries.
Frankie fed me all seductively as I did the same for him. We made a mess of the chocolate and whip cream. It was every where, all over our clothes. Faces ears and noses. I mean every where. We played in it. It was quite amusing

“Matt, you have some on your nose” Frankie licked my nose. Then I licked his ear. We ended up leaving our dirty plates and mess on the table. We stood up and I started to pull at the hem of his shirt.

Frank POV
You have to know what comes next…
As we stepped into my room Matt pushed me making me walk backwards towards the bed. He was being dominant. My shirt was off, it was left in the hallway, I think. I started to pull of his hoodie. He had no shirt on under that. Less clothing the better, I always say. He found his way to my tight girly jeans. After my pants were gone, in record time I might add, he pushed me onto my bed. He was hovering over me as I worked his jeans off that sexy body of his. I finally though his pants across the room. He slid his hands down my chest and slid his hands into my boxers and pulled them off with one quick motion. I smirked as he came back up to my chest. He went down my stomach leaving a trail of wet kisses. Matt’s tongue found it way around my cock. He enclosed his mouth on my cock and began using his teeth to scrape along the top and bottom. I bucked up so my cock slid to the back of his throat. Keeping eye contact with me he swirled his tongue, which sent me over the edge.
“Matt…” I moaned his name as I emptied inside myself in his mouth. He swallowed all; came back up to kiss me. He smirked as he crashed his lips back onto my own.
I flipped him over and straddled him rubbing my erection on his own erection. He grunted. I roughly grabbed him and started jacking him off as I bent down to kiss him. He tried loudly to moan my name as we kissed. He finally came into my hand and all over the sheets, I lifted my fingers to my mouth to lick off the cum.

I flipped him onto his stomach. I pulled him up onto my knees. I purred in his ear as I entered him without warning but gently to get him used to the feeling. He made a grunt noise. Then he screamed, “faster” and I thrusted harder into him and began going at a faster pace. He winced from the pain. He was grabbing the sheets. He knuckles were white. Then he began moaning every time I hit his prostate. From his moans I began to feel like I was going to cum at any moment.
“Frankieeeee………I’m so close….. harderrrrrrr.” He growled loudly.
As I slammed into him harder, I released, as did he. Who’s the bitch in bed now? I thought. I pulled out and he collapsed on the sticky mess. I laid next to him.
“Wow!” He said
“I know. I’m fucking awesome.” I said being a smart-ass.
“Not for long, Frankie, not for long.” He replied shutting his eyes.
What the hell did he mean by that? I’m too tired to think, time for sleep.

The next morning, well I should say afternoon, I noticed Matt’s eyes opening. I was on my cell phone talking quietly to Gerard.
“Gee, thank you so much. The food was amazing. Everything ended up perfectly.”
“Your welcome. I'm glad it worked out.”
“Me too. I have to go. I’ll call ya later.”
“Ewe not again.” Gee whined.
“Shut up. Bye.”
“Bye.”
As I hung up my phone, Matt said, “Frankie, come back to bed.” He smirked and I hopped into my bed.
“Hey sexy” I whispered into his ear.
His response was straddling me and saying, “You wanna repeat last night?”
“Maybe.”
“Well no,” he said so seriously.
I pouted. This kid was crazy. You never know what he will do. I wanna see where this will go.
“Tell me what you want,” he said looking me down,
“What? Where is this coming from?” I asked confused.
He hit my chest playfully “just tell me what you want. Now.”
“Matt, oh sexy one, I want your sexy body.” I said enthusiastically to make him keep going. I put my hands on his hips to move him closer to me.
“No touchy” He said removing my hands from his hips.
“What the hell?” I was speaking loudly,
“You heard me. I’m the boss, not the bitch.”
I started to get mad, not realizing he was testing his controlling abilities on me.
“What the fuck Matt?”
“You do as I say, Frankie.”
“What if I say no.” I said with a sly grin.
“You’ll pay the consequences”
“What are the consequences?”
“You’ll see when you break a rule.”
"Okay." I said lying back on the bed as I put one arm behind my head and got comfortable.
"You're so hot." He said smirking and looking at me with lust filled eyes.
I smirked too, "Not as hot as you." I said as he crawled halfway on top of me. He growled lightly and unzipped my hoodie. I arched up and threw it aside after removing it. Yes I had clothes on. As he placed kisses along my naked chest I watched him the whole time. I moaned softly when he reached my growing bulge and then moved back to my nipples. He licked around the right and then bit and pulled at it. As he was working on my nipples he groped my erection through my tight pants and I grunted loudly.
"Oh god..." I moaned as he ground his growing erection closer to mine.
He worked on my belt buckle and got it undone all while keeping eye contact, damn he is talented.
He slowly and teasingly messed around with the zipper on my pants as I arched for more contact.
He looked at me sternly with evil filled eyes, "No moving."
He nearly growled as he stopped his movements. I nodded eagerly as he began to work me again.
“You dirty whore!” he said as he tugged at my tight pants. I’m come on I had sex last night and I dressed in the fucking dark to call Gerard. What hell am I supposed to be wearing?
“You’re a little slut aren’t, you?” He stated. Why does this turn me on even more? I nodded.
He growled at me and said, “Don’t disobey me. I’m the boss. I tell you what do to. Talk when I tell you and no touching unless I say so.”
“Okay.”
“What did I say?”
“No talking, no touching, no move—“
“Exactly, no talking!” he screamed as he bit my chest living a hickey there. I almost screamed but I didn’t want to get yelled at. He must of saw an expression because he spoke to me.
He giggled, “This is hard to do to you. You don’t mind, do ya Frankie?”
“I love it Matty.”
Then all of a sudden his fucking cell phone rang.
“Mmm Fuck.” I said angrily. Damn him for teasing me.

Matt’s POV
I love to tease Frankie. He is so adorable watching him squirm. I told him I wasn’t the bitch. As I kept teasing him my phone. I answered my phone leaving him with a throbbing erection.
“Matt Good I want you home right this instant. If you’re not here in twenty minutes, you will fucking be sorry.” CLICK
I sighed, “sorry I can’t finish dominating you. I have to go.”
“Matt, if your mom or dad is hurting you tell me ok? And you could live with me.” Frankie replied.
“I love you.” I whispered in his ear and I left.
I walked home. It wasn’t very far away when I got closer to my home I saw police and firemen at my house. I walked to the first person I noticed which was my drunken ass, gone forever father.
“What’s going on?”
“Your mom dead?” He said looking at the house.
“How I just talked to her five minutes ago.”
“I made her say that and then I brutally murdered her.”

I broke down and cried on my front lawn as the police took my father to jail in the police cars.
“Son, do you have anymore to live with? If you don’t we will put in a group home.”
“I just have to call him.”
“Well we need to meet him to see if he’s suitable for taking care of you.”
“Ok hold on,” I dialed Frank’s number.
“Frankie, I need you. Please come to my house”
“Matt are you ok?” He sounded nervous
“Yea just please come.”
“Ok”
I hung up and waited on my front porch. I really didn’t want to see the inside of my house. The police sat with me until my ‘care taker’ came to pick me up. As he pulled up into my driveway I ran up to his car to tell him what had just happened.
I whispered, “Moms dead, dads in jail, tell them your related to me so I don’t have to go to a group home.”
“Calm down baby” he said soothingly. I just sighed into his chest.
“Sir, are you going to be taking care of…. Matt,” the police came up to us. He looked at his clipboard to find my name.
“Yes I will be.”
“Can you tell me your name, age, phone number and where you live.”
“My name is Frank Good, I’m 22, my number is 153-527-3982 and I live down the street from here.”
“OK thank you,” He said as he wrote all the information on his note pad. I was hugging Frank the whole time, not letting go. I tried not to make it look like it was sexual touching. We stood and watched the policeman viciously scribble notes down. He finally was done and looked up at us standing there.
“I’ll contact you with further information on your father and your moms funeral. Thank you Mr. Good.” He put his hand out for us to shake. Frankie went first then me.
“Ok” Frankie answered faking a weak smile. I tried to breathe.
After the police left we went inside to see the living room covered with blood and dents everywhere. There was a picture of mom and me together. It was the only thing that wasn’t messed up in that living room. I picked it up and held in my hands. My eyes teared up once again. The realization that my mom was gone hit me like a ton of bricks.
“It’ll be fine” Frankie put an arm around me. I tried my hardest to give him a smile. It didn’t work. He looked at me with tearful eyes.
Everything was disaster. There was broken glass and plates all over the place. After seeing this I couldn’t handle this anymore.
“Frankie, I cant…. do…this…” I stuttered.
“Come on lets go up stairs.”
Frankie walked behind me, checking out my ass, to my room. Frankie stayed in the hallway. I sighed in deeply as I walked into her room. I found a note saying: Don’t worry about me. I knew you were seeing Frank. He’s a great guy. He’ll take good care of you. Matt, I will always love you. –MOM.

I kept the note with picture that I had found earlier. I found her favorite shirt and kept that also. I took one more look around the room to remember her. I walked out of her room to look at Frankie.
“You ok, babe?” he asked
“I’ll be fine. I just had to see her room one more time.”
“I know.”
I smiled and we walked into my room, which was across from hers. We packed some of my junk, well as much as we could.
As we drove away I stared at my house as it faded away in the sunset.
“Thank you for lying,” I said quietly.
“Well I know your mom, so it wasn’t really lying.”
“Oh that explains it.”
“What?” Frankie looked confused.
“She left me a note saying that you’ll take great care of me and that she will always love.”
“Ok”
We unpacked my stuff out the car and into his room. It was about 10 at night when we finally got all my junk upstairs.
2 days later

The funeral was nice. We all said our peace. Everyone who went had something to say about her. So I learned a bunch of new things I never knew about my mom. I was finally at peace with her death but still hated my sperm donator for what he did to her. Frank and I spent the rest of the week cleaning up the house and taking my moms stuff to storage. We had permission to burn all my ‘fathers’ things, so we did. We took the rest of my stuff to his house.
Normal POV

This whole week at school was hell for Matt. He was made fun of every single minute of school hours. It was pure torture to sit there and not say anything to him or her; he wanted to fight everyone who said a thing to him. Frankie wanted Matt not say anything so he wouldn’t get suspended or expelled. Thursday he was walking to Frank’s house because Frank had to stay after for a meeting. As Matt walked down the sidewalk to Franks place someone yelled, “Hey fag!”
“Fuck off” Matt muttered. He thought he recognized the voice so he turned around and was surprised to see Sonny standing there,
“BITCH, YOU DON’T SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!” Sonny came up to Matt face almost screaming it.
“BACK OFF ASSHOLE!”
“WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, MATTY”
Matt didn’t reply.
“What are you going to do? Tell Frank? Ooh my so scared.”
“Get the FUCK AWAY from me now!!!” Matt yelled so hard it made his throat hurt. HE felt like crying but he held the tears back so Sonny wouldn’t make fun of him even more.
Sonny grabbed Matt's wrists and put his mouth to Matt's ear and said, “I know your fucking him. I can see it in your eyes. You’re fucking that sweet ass of his.”
“Let go fuck head,” Matt yelled in Sonny’s face. .
“If you tell any one about this conversation, you’ll pay the consequences. And I don’t think Frank would like that, now would he?” Sonny let go of Matt and walked away. Matt had tears streaming down his face by the time Sonny had disappeared out of sight.

Franks POV

Hopefully Matt’s ok by himself. I’m worried about him since he has been having a rough week at school. Finally I’m home. As I walked into our house and saw him on the couch bawling his pretty eyes out. It broke my heart to see that.
“Baby, what’s wrong?” I sat next to him.
“Nothing” He sniffed. I knew he was totally lying, but I knew he would tell me sometime. I hugged him and let him cry in my chest.
“Ssh you’ll be alright” I rubbed his back. He sniffed one more time and looked up at me with watery eyes.
“Sonny (hiccup) knows about…. us.”
“How did he find out?” I was freaked out know
“I don't know, Frankie. I don’t talk to any of my friends because they make fun of me because I’m gay.” He started crying harder.
I pulled him closer and rested my head on his head. His head was on my chest. I let him cry again. After awhile of just sitting on the couch trying to get Matt’s breathing back to normal, I picked him bridal style. He was sleeping. I walked to my room with him.
As I was half way up the steps he looked at me so sincerely, “Kill him”
“Ssh” I replied walking into my room, setting him on the bed. I was kinda scared of what he said but I just let it go. I undressed him and then I undressed myself. I put him under the covers and I climbed in right next to him. He rolled over to lay halfway on my chest.
“I wasn’t kidding” he whispered. I looked at him like he was crazy. This kid is nuts. Maybe I should hunt down this Sonny kid and see what he is like. I should kill him. He causes pain to my lover, Matt. How could anyone to that to my Matt? I would do anything for him. I’m going to hunt him down. Holy fuck, I’m going insane.

The next day Matt and I took the day off from school. Gerard came over to hang with us. We all played video games for hours. We wrestled each other if we lost a game. We bet money on who would will an arm wrestling match. Gerard one 100 bucks from us. After video games we watched Saw 2 and we pigged out on food. We did what normal kids do on a day off from school. Well around 3:45 it went downhill. There was a knock at the door. Sonny was outside that door. Gerard and Matt were in the kitchen. We had walkie-talkies because we were playing some game.
“CODE RED!” I said into mine, “I repeat CODE RED!” That means something bad is happening to me. So Gerard had to protect Matt from the danger that is near me. Matt didn’t know Sonny was here. Matt figured it was part of the game. You always have to bring a weapon with you.
“Copy that! Over.” Gerard took Matt into the bedroom. I had Sonny sit on the couch. Gerard came down the stairs with duct tape. Smart one Gee, I thought. In one swift motion Sonny’s mouth was covered. Gerard and I had this all planned out: KILL SONNY!

He threw the tape to me and I tied his wrists together behind his back and tied his ankles together so he couldn’t move when we tortured him. Gerard pulled out his pocketknife and brought it up to Sonny’s face showing him if he moved Gerard would slice him open with one motion of that blade. Tears flooded Sonny’s face. He was in fear, which is what we wanted to do. Gerard and I just laughed in is face. I wiped a tear away.
“Awe Sonny, you scared?” I asked in a snotty tone.
He made a grunting noise.
“Oh what was that?” I touched his face again. He just squirmed around.
“Gee cut his shirt” I demanded.
Gee cut the neck of the shirt down to the hem of the shirt to expose his chest. Gerard rubbed his chest earning a muffled scream from Sonny.
“If you don’t shut up I will slice you open” Gerard said.
He kept making noises. Gerard was ready to dive at him with the knife but I stopped him. I peeled the tape from his mouth.
“KILL ME! Get it over with, just fucking kill me” he screamed.
Matt must have heard because he came down the stairs in a mixture of shock and happiness in his eyes.
“Matt tell them to kill me,” Sonny said
“You heard him Gee” Matt said, “kill the poor bastard.”
“I wanna fuck him first.” Gerard replied.
Ooh this could be fun I thought.
“NO!” Sonny screeched.
I took the knife from Gerard. “No Gee” I said. He pouted.
I took the knife to Sonny’s arms and made slashes to each one. Then I made one long cut form his chin you his belly button. I let him scream and bleed as the other two watched me in shock and horror. But then Matt had an evil grin on his face. Gerard caught on.
“Idea lets put him in the neighbors pool. The chlorine will take away all the fingerprints away. They’re not home for the week. It gives us time to get out of here so were not blamed for the murder.” Gerard said.
“Great idea,” I said.
Matt already had the porch door open waiting for us to sneak the body out to the neighbors. It was easy because as u walk onto my deck the pool is right next to it. We made sure no one was looking and we dumped the body into the pool. We celebrated with a victory dinner. The next we were out to of that place like three monkeys escaping from the zoo.
Sign up to rate and review this story