Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

It Takes All Kinds

by SirPsychoSexy

How did Itsuki REALLY persuade Sensui Shinobu that not all youkai are bad? Words probably weren't enough... [ItsuSen, yaoi]

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-03-30 - Updated: 2006-03-30 - 2495 words - Complete

?Blocked
It Takes All Kinds

A YYH fanfiction by Sir Psycho Sexy


WARNINGS: Consensual sex between two guys, erotic massages, et cetera. Don't make me invoke Fangirl's Law. >3 (Fangirl's Law= "Don't like it, don't read it". But I know there are people who love Schadenfreude.)

A/N: I've always wanted to write Sensui/Itsuki lemonfic. I've always wanted to write how they got together, and, ever since a certain someone coughDulciecough asked the rhetorical question, "What does Itsuki use his six extra hands for?" it's gotten me thinking. (SPS is a pervert, and I would never let Dulcie live that comment down. ^^)

This fic goes out to Kantomon, aka Genki-chan, who BEGGED me to write this; KarasuMouri, whose excellent fic "Black and Blue" you have to read to believe, Yukikaima (just because hugs ), and all of my S/I peeps out there. Word. >3

-SPS
-----


"So you're saying it takes all kinds then?" Sensui Shinobu sat by the fire, his face bearing a puzzled expression from what the yôkai whose life he had just spared over a television program was telling him. "Itsuki? ...Did I get your name right?"

"Yes, yes you did." Itsuki stared the boy right square in the eye, as if trying to dominate him from this very instant. The demon knew what he wanted. Now if he could only persuade the handsome human teen likewise... "Of course it takes all kinds, Shinobu. There are all kinds of yôkai, both good and bad."

Shinobu still didn't believe him...he was too set in his ways. He stood up, walked around the fire, stretching his arms towards the pitch-black sky. He stooped down so he could be on the same level as Itsuki. "If what you say is true, you should be able to prove it to me."

Itsuki smirked. He knew how easy taking advantage of this particular situation would be...he had waited so long, had thought about Shinobu constantly, ever since he first heard of him...and now he was as much as putty in his hands.

The yôkai stood up; Shinobu was too lost in his train of thought to notice the sound of the dry leaves that Itsuki had brushed aside with his foot. Shinobu was still pacing frantically while the yôkai drew up closer, and closer still...and then the human teenager felt a desperate pair of hands wrapped about his midsection, yanking him towards the other male, and possessively kissing him on the mouth.

Needless to say, Sensui Shinobu, feared Reikai Tantei, was shocked beyond all recognition.

"Itsuki?" He started screaming at the yôkai. "What the HELL was that?"

Itsuki smirked and stated, matter-of-factly, "A kiss."

"I know that! I mean, jeez, don't you have a girlfriend?" Shinobu's morality had kicked in, the morality that told him that 'girls go with boys as if they were two halves to a puzzle'.

Girls go with boys as if they were two halves of a puzzle. The phrase repeated in his head; his mother hadn't taught him anything different. Shinobu assumed that he had no sex drive, since he didn't find girls very attractive, and he would rather be out hunting demons anyway...

Itsuki's voice interrupted his train of thought yet again. "No, I do not. However, if you would oblige me one wish in return for your ever-so-gracious favor for letting me live, I would be very happy. However, I do not really need your generous favor returned if you do not want such."

"And what would that be? My videotape stash of Family Bengôshi (1)? Going out for karaoke? Some Pocky...?"

"No, Shinobu. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, ever since I first heard about your reputation, I have been in love with you. I did not care if you killed me or not, at first; if you were to kill me, I would have savored every single bit of pain that you would have inflicted upon me before I were to die. Now...I see that you are indeed a merciful being, and I love you more for that. The favor I request is this: I would like to make love to you."

Shinobu just stared at him in absolute shock, while the admonition about boys being with girls ran around endlessly in his head. However, something thrilled him about the prospect of that attractive yôkai (wait, did he just think he was 'attractive'?) having sexual intercourse with him.

The ticker-tape of admonitions stopped, followed by a thought that maybe not everyone has the same sort of erotic puzzle to solve.

Again, another worry: What will Mother think if she hears about this?

To which came the reply: Mother isn't me. She doesn't know me.

Looking down at the ground, blushing slightly, Shinobu said, "You have to persuade me."

"All right, then. Lie down on the ground and close your eyes." The yaminade smirked.

As Shinobu tried to do so, he saw six ghostly pairs of hands appear from out of nowhere...pale white with what seemed like violet eyes on them, moving closer to him...

Nervous, Shinobu raised his ki. Itsuki sensed this, and calmly stated, "Did Koenma not tell you what kind of yôkai I am?"

Seeing as the Reikai Tantei was assigned to another yôkai criminal with five prior Ningenkai convictions, and, after he had mercilessly slaughtered it, had sensed Itsuki's yôki and went after him out of reflex, he replied, "No, he didn't."

"I wonder sometimes if he's worth his salt." Itsuki chortled to himself. "Has he never described a yaminade to you?"

"I've heard of them," the human boy replied, "but I was told that they were extinct."

"Well, then...I must be some sort of living fossil," mused Itsuki as he laughed a bit. "I am truly the last known living yaminade then. And you, Shinobu, are quite a lucky young man. I envy your position, if even the slightest bit." He smirked.

"Why is that?" Shinobu was curious now.

"I told you...lie on your back and close your eyes." He had a fierce gaze in that moment, as if he were planning something either insidious, playful, or a mixture in between the two.

Shinobu did so, and he took deep breaths in and out...in and out...to relax himself. Before he knew it, he felt the odd sensation of three pairs of hands that didn't really have any quality but pressure to their touch, much like one of those electric shiatsu chairs, but without the constant whirr noise. He kept in mind to keep his eyes closed, lest he think it was odder than he already perceived it to be.

Everywhere he thought about the shadow hands being, they were there: tracing the side of his jaw and neck, working their way up his long legs, massaging his arms. Before he had any time to guess where Itsuki's hands were going to traverse on his body, they were already there: currently a pair was unbuttoning his school-uniform tunic, and another was busy working on his pants, but Shinobu didn't seem to mind, as he felt as if he were inside of some oddly pleasant cocoon and he didn't want to escape. He felt the hands gently brush open his unbuttoned tunic and start lovingly stroking his torso, spending every bit of time trying to find the places that were most sensitive. One started to gently play with a nipple, while another stroked his abdomen, and Shinobu moaned softly.

Itsuki, upon hearing this sign of approval, smiled to himself, and said to Shinobu, in a more seductive voice than usual: "Does this prove to you that I'm good?"
The human seemed not to be able to be bothered, since the shadow-hand massage was sending him off into his own little world, but he heard the yôkai. "Yes...yes it does."

In that instant of broken concentration, Shinobu noticed that something was happening to him that had never, ever happened to him before in his whole life: he was getting hard. He just looked down at it in amazement, and then looked over at the yôkai in disbelief that THIS whole situation was happening to HIM.

Luckily (or unluckily as the case may be), Itsuki also noticed. He approached the boy, and asked, "Would you like me to take care of that, Shinobu?"

He just stared up into the other's face, confused. "How do two males do that, anyway?"

"Any way you want."

A terrifying idea came into Shinobu's mind from out of the blue, as he had figured out an unsettling possibility. "You're NOT sticking anything in me. That's...that's just disgusting and wrong."

"All right then..." Itsuki inched closer to where the boy lay, while withdrawing the shadow hands. He grew closer, and closer still, until his head was almost nestled in the crook of Shinobu's neck, and breathily whispered: "I figured you were a virgin. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." The demon then proceeded to lick the corresponding side of Shinobu's chin gently up towards his mouth, and then gave him a kiss.

This time, Shinobu responded to it; he promptly stuck his tongue into Itsuki's mouth, and not shortly thereafter, the two males' tongues were in the midst of a quite intriguing battle for dominance, which later acquiesced into slow, gentle, playfully exploratory stroking, with gasps for breath and sounds of satisfaction scattered throughout. Shinobu's hands fumbled with unbuttoning the coat of the suit Itsuki was wearing, desperate to push any and all clothes off of him as if he had lost control of himself in that moment.

Itsuki sensed the teenage boy's anxiety and broke the kiss. "Don't worry, I will undress myself, if you don't mind." Shinobu nodded, and Itsuki quickly ridded himself of the bothersome suit. In the meantime, Shinobu removed his tunic, pants, and underwear, and folded them neatly in a pile by the now-waning fire.

They kissed again, this time with Itsuki pushing him rather playfully onto the ground. Having the yokai on top of him, skin rubbing against hot skin, hands teasing and stroking everywhere, was an incredible feeling.

Itsuki grasped the boy's hand and gently wrapped it about both of their cocks, moving it up and down so that Shinobu would have an idea of what he should be doing.

"Mmm...Shinobu..." he whispered. "You have wonderful hands."

The Reikai Tantei blushed as he heard this, coming from a yaminade, of all the species of demons. As Itsuki let go of his arm, he decided to pump his hand faster, tightening his grip slightly around their arousals. It felt so good, the pulsing of another man's erect cock against your own, guided by the gentle pressure of a hand...

Both of them rolled their hips up and gasped, reveling in the deliciousness of that moment, electricity running from their loins into their whole bodies. They were so desperate to be connected in that moment; their tongues were circling around each other, their cocks thrusting with wild abandon, one against the other.

Shinobu felt a strange pressure build inside of him from all of the contact: all of the energy in his body felt like it was traveling towards the tip of his penis, his legs starting to convulse, his abdominal muscles starting to contract. He moaned as he felt it, that wonderful letting-go of climax that he had never even considered to be a possibility.

"I-Itsu...ki..." he cried as he came, spurts of semen leaving a thin veneer over both their bellies. Itsuki rolled off of him and decided to take a little taste-test off of Shinobu's stomach, gently swiping at the sticky seed with his index finger and sticking it in his mouth.

"You taste good," he whispered in his ear, and then Itsuki kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Shinobu was now spent, but Itsuki was still hard. Shinobu took notice of this fact, and said, "Can I help you now?"

"If you wish." The yaminade smiled, not his usual smirk, but a parental- no, make that a maternal- smile, a smile that showed his nurturance and compassion for the Reikai Tantei.

Shinobu grabbed Itsuki's cock and started to pump furiously, as he was doing in the beginning of their actual encounter. The expression on the yôkai's face said it all; he was grateful once more for Shinobu's generous assistance, his golden eyes half-lidded, his mouth agape with heavy breathing.

"Mmm...nnn...Shino...bu..." The human teen had the urge to hold the yokai as he came, with one hand working his cock and the other stroking the roots of his long, soft hair. He was such a beautiful creature at that moment, so raw, so unbridled...Shinobu started to gently kiss the nape of Itsuki's neck as the demon began to soften.

"Shinobu?"

"Yes?" A quizzical look crossed the human's face.

"I love you. You are truly incredible." Itsuki smiled again. "I don't care if you're a human; for me, that's part of the draw. An incredible being, so powerful, and yet so innocent as to never have had any sexual experience before me." With this, he kissed Shinobu on the cheek.

"Thank you," was all Shinobu could manage. Then, thinking of how his mother would worry if her son weren't home from work at a certain hour, he hastily pulled on his clothes and exclaimed, "Itsuki...I have to go. Mother will have my head if I'm late."

"She will?" Itsuki looked puzzled. "But she's your mother..."

"Itsuki, it's a metaphor!" The teenager huffed.

"I see." Itsuki looked down. "I have a question to ask: would you like to do this more often, Shinobu? I would love for you to become my lover..."

Shinobu started to walk away. "I've got no time. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'll meet you here at eight in the morning, okay? We'll talk that over, and also we can arrange to watch the last episode of Family Bengôshi at my house..."

The Reikai Tantei left the yaminade to dress himself, and wait patiently in that very spot until the next morning. As the human teenager walked home, the evening flashed before his eyes...

Yes, it did take all kinds, Shinobu concluded. Luckily, Itsuki was the best kind...

-FIN

(1)- Family Bengoshi isn't a real show. I just made it up..."Bengoshi" is Japanese for "lawyer", so it's a law drama...and about the "family"...I thought the Japanese producers for said fictitious lawyer drama would use some Engrish to draw in viewers.

A/N, Part Deux: I apologize for the explicit lack of buttsex in this story. The truth is, I think that anal sex is waaay overdone in yaoi and slash fic. And not all gay guys LIKE anal sex; I would imagine Shinobu to be like this when he was a teenager. [And then Itsuki and his hatred of humanity corrupted him...>3]
Sign up to rate and review this story