Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

Familiarization

by SirPsychoSexy

Shinobu goes to Itsuki's house to find out how human the yaminade really is. [ItsuSen, leomn, yaoi]

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-03-30 - Updated: 2006-03-30 - 2512 words - Complete

?Blocked
Familiarization

A fanfiction by Sir Psycho Sexy

DISCLAIMER: YYH is NOT MINE. No sue, no touchie.


A/N: More Sensui/Itsuki smut from when Shinobu was a teenager. If you've read my other fictions, it comes after "It Takes All Kinds" and "Dinner Party (on FF.N)", but before "One More Week". And, yes, Samuko makes a (non-sexual) cameo here.

Enjoy, and Happy Holidays to all of my peeps out there! :D

-SPS

---
A week had passed since Sensui Shinobu, feared Reikai Tantei, had his first sexual encounter with the type of person he had least expected; a week had passed since he had invited said person over to his house for dinner, and his mother had one of her patented combination obsessive-compulsive/psychotic/guilt-trip hissy-fits in front of him when he ran his hand up Shinobu's shirt.

After he had left, his mother gave him a good talking-to. She yelled at him for three hours why he shouldn't be doing what he was doing, and how he was supposed to be the supreme force of justice in Ningenkai, and, because of his taste in lovers, he was screwing his position up- not to mention giving his poor mother a reputation as a bad parent and thereby making himself more like a dirty foreigner in the process.

But, for the first time in his sixteen years of life, he felt a force of rebellion, a pull extending outwards from the very depths of his mind, egging him on. He didn't want to recognize it until a week after he had met Itsuki; when he caught himself looking at other boys' bodies in the shower after PE, he cursed at the demon inside of his head, and sharply said to the particular fellow he had stolen a glance at, "I'm not looking at you."

To which the other boy usually replied something like: "What crawled up your ass and died?"

In the next class he would usually wonder how Itsuki was doing, how nice and sympathetic a person he was, even though he was a demon and was a tad bit eccentric by human standards...and then how good-looking he was...and then his mind would wander to their night of sex by the campfire after he had admitted to having a television program, and maybe more, in common...and then be damned embarrassed because he had become hard, and had to run frantically out of class to jerk himself off into the boys' toilet. Then he would get mad at Itsuki again for making him have to do things that he didn't normally do because of his supposed spiritual fortitude...

When school let out, Shinobu was very glad he didn't belong to any clubs, nor did he have clean-up duty that week. He expected to get back to his Tantei duties as soon as school let out; there were demon scum infesting Ningenkai, and he needed to eliminate them, make them pay for being here. What he didn't expect to see was a familiar head of long turquoise hair standing next to the school gate...

Itsuki.

Shinobu hesitated to leave, but the demon caught him with a simple smile. "Hello, Shinobu."

"Ummm...hi?" The human teen stopped dead in his tracks, awkwardly. Act natural, he told himself. It's not every day you meet up with a demon you almost killed and then... did intimate... things with. "What are you doing here, and how did you know where I go to school?"

"I want you to come over to my apartment, in order to repay you for your kindness of letting me have dinner with you and your mother...she was such an interesting lady..."

"My mother is NOT interesting!" Shinobu snapped. "And I'm not going!"

"Suit yourself." The yaminade smirked, stretched, and started walking away.

But Shinobu realized something. He wanted to follow him, wanted to know how he lived here, what his hobbies were besides obsessing over him. The pull was taking over again, and he could do nothing but follow. "Itsuki! I changed my mind!"

Itsuki stopped walking. "All right. I wanted to do whatever you wanted to do anyway."

Despite all of the yaminade's puzzling quirks, Shinobu realized something. He was falling in love with him...or whatever emotion it was that Shinobu could realize that was anywhere near close to love.

He then shook his head of that thought and started to follow Itsuki.
---
"We're here."

The door creaked open, and inside Shinobu saw an odd mess of an apartment: the floor covered with books on philosophy, mathematics, science, and, a requisite for every Japanese person of substantial intellect, a "Teach Yourself English" textbook and record; popular magazines, some on housekeeping, flower arranging, and the like, and some copies of Shônen Jump and Hana to Yume; and a pile of unidentified VCR tapes in the far corner of the living room next to the television and clunky VCR. The entire apartment reeked of incense and candles, which were burning inside of the tiny kitchen because there was not any space for them in the living room.

There were only two words that could possibly escape Shinobu's lips at that moment, upon seeing the array of clutter about the apartment: "It's human."

Itsuki bowed humbly. "I try. Come on in."

The human teenager found himself wading through seas of books, kicking aside Japanese translations of Nietzsche and elementary English textbooks the demon must have gotten at a school book sale. And then a thought jumped to his mind:

He had forgotten to tell his mother where he was going.

Shinobu knew she would worry; however, he also knew that she would also dance about in a manic frenzy lasting perhaps two hours if she knew her son was going out to hunt demons. So that was his plan: to lie. He knew that his mother didn't like Itsuki, didn't like who he himself was, in a sense, through the demon.

"Itsuki? May I use your phone, please? I need to call my mother."

"Of course. My telephone is your telephone."

The human teenager picked up the receiver and began to dial quickly. He could hear the phone ring at his house.

"Hello?" answered a rather soft female voice on the other end.

"Mother? I called to tell you something."

"What is it, Shinobu, dear? Come home soon! Your curry is getting cold! And I worked so hard to make it too..."

Shinobu could hear his mother's posture of "pity me, son" over the phone. "Umm...Koenma contacted me. I have an assignment that is probably going to last all night long, since I have to hunt down multiple thieves of Reikai items," he lied. "Don't worry, Mother, I'll be fine."

"That's a good boy!" Samuko started making her victory posture, which was essentially her squatting and making odd movements with he free arm, on top of one of the kitchen chairs, and shouted in a gravelly voice: "Go kill 'em all for Mommy!"

"Yes, ma'am. Goodbye." With that, Shinobu hung up the phone. At least he had created enough cover to prevent his mother from bitching and complaining to him, but his heart felt a bit heavy for lying to the woman. But it was for the greater good, after all.

Itsuki could still sense Shinobu's residual anger from having to talk to this woman who made absolutely no sense to him. "I see she is still as interesting as ever...Why is she so angry with you?"

"Because!" Shinobu's arms dropped stick-straight by his torso. "Because I..."

"You what? You don't have to tell me, I am simply curious."

"I failed her, that's why. Because..."

"Because why?" Itsuki was still inquiring at this point, in order to get the hang of this type of human interaction.

"Because...because...I'm queer!" The spirit detective's whole body tensed, indignant that he has to tell ANYONE this and thereby risk his status as savior of mankind, as model Japanese citizen.

Itsuki seemed puzzled. "I don't think you are all that odd, Shinobu. You are rather quite intriguing to me."

"No, no! That's not what I meant! I...I'm gay!" He hung his head in shame as his own "no-you-don't-do-that" voices in his head coupled with that of his mother.

Itsuki, knowing only the standard definition of "gay", calmly stated: "Shinobu, what is so bad about being happy? I'm happy whenever I'm around you."

Taking a deep breath, Shinobu reminded himself that perhaps Itsuki was not terribly familiar with slang, and said in a rather soft, but noticeably self-hating voice, "I have realized in the past week that I am attracted to males. Sexually."

"What's so wrong with that?" asked Itsuki.

Never before did such a question cut to the quick for the teenager, never before did it lodge itself in his brain like this simple consideration did. What's so wrong with that?, indeed. Did he need to explain to Itsuki about "gay" versus "straight" and how, in human society, you were a pariah if you happened to be the former? No, he decided; Itsuki's words were true. From the yaminade's vantage point, gender was unimportant.

Shinobu had seen for the first time that some parts of human society were foolish; however, the whole of it was surely too good and too perfect to eradicate. "Nothing."

"Good. Now, would you like some tea and sushi? I have a freshly made batch in the refrigerator."

The Tantei nodded his head in the affirmative, and he followed Itsuki to the tiny kitchen. The incense in his eyes made them water, but he decided to persevere anyway to be polite to his host. The demon pulled a large sushi tray out of the fridge and carefully set it in the middle of the low-set, traditional Japanese-style table, and then put on a pot of water to boil and set two cups with teabags in them, along with two small plates and two sets of chopsticks, on the table. He then got up and poured the hot water into the cups when it was ready. The two of them then kneeled on the cushions at either side of the table.

"Itadakimasu!"

Shinobu then took a small helping of eel roll off of the platter and raised it to his lips. "This is very delicious, actually."

"Thank you ever so much. I made it myself." Itsuki smiled, albeit rather smug-lookingly.

Taking another piece of sushi, Shinobu asked, "So you don't eat humans?"

"No, not at all. I could never harm another sentient being; however..." and with this he got the gleam in his eyes that he used for a double entendre- "I do like to swallow the parts of humans that are...disposable. I would especially like to swallow yours."

Needless to say, Shinobu wore a look of absolute bewilderment on his face. He had no idea what he meant! "Come again?"

"Exactly."

"I don't understand."

"Perchance I could show you some of my videotape collection after dinner to help elucidate the subject?" By this time Itsuki has a very mischievous grin on his face, as if he was planning something entertaining, yet devious.

"Of course. I am curious." With that Shinobu elegantly placed another piece of eel roll in his mouth.
----
After they had finished dinner and cleaned up, Itsuki moved the television so that it could be more easily seen from the bedroom, as the couches were cluttered with books and other human paraphernalia. He then had Shinobu sit down on the bed, and then looked for a suitable tape from his stash, and a suitable place on the tape, for Shinobu's viewing, as he wanted to respect his innocent sensibilities. He then remembered that he had just the thing; he then dug it out, popped it into the VCR, and waited for Shinobu's reaction as he sat down on the bed with him.

The teenager was somewhat bewildered when he saw two rather muscular Caucasian men, one greedily sucking the other's cock, the one being sucked moaning and spitting obscenities between his teeth in Brooklyn-accented English.

"Itsuki- how did you get American pornography?" he asked rather indignantly.

"I have my ways," he smirked. "Besides, human mating rituals are very interesting to study; the Japanese ones, sadly, have static covering up the genitalia. So I cannot get as much information on the similarities and differences between human and demon sexual performance."
Shinobu nodded, and went back to watching the porno. He noticed how big and perfectly shaped the Brooklynite's cock was as it thrust in and out of the other man's mouth. The only unusual thing about it was that it didn't have any foreskin, but Shinobu didn't mind all that much; all he wanted to do was to have that huge dick in his mouth, even by proxy through the interaction of his mind and the television screen. The more he thought about it, the harder he became, and the more Itsuki, who was sitting next to him, noticed.

The demon took it upon himself to unzip his partner's pants and lightly caress his cock through his underwear; Shinobu rolled his hips up into Itsuki's reach. Itsuki then carefully pulled down his partner's underwear and pants, and started slowly licking the glans of his penis.

"Do you like that?"

The Tantei smiled at Itsuki. The yaminade then had Shinobu sit on the edge of the bed, while he knelt in front of the young man's cock and started gently kissing and licking up and down the shaft. The instant he took the tip into his mouth, Shinobu bucked further down Itsuki's throat, and he eagerly swallowed the whole thing, making love to it with his agile tongue and soft lips.

As Shinobu thrust ever more eagerly down his partner's throat, Itsuki kept sucking harder, and would sometimes add his hand into the mix for good measure. It got to the point where he was fucking Itsuki's face, deep and hard, and had grabbed onto his hair as he pumped his cock down the other's throat.

Then he felt it- the deep, muscular sensation that he had felt the last time they had made love. His legs began to twitch, and his fingers became entwined in Itsuki's long hair, as he felt the amazing contractions that sent spurt after spurt of come down the demon's throat. He moaned as he kept ramming his cock down the other's throat, while Itsuki dutifully swallowed every drop of Shinobu's precious semen, as he himself came from the sensation of having this amazing creature inside of his mouth.

The two of them, now exhausted, lay down on the bed together, and kissed one another passionately. Itsuki asked: "My offer still stands. I want for you to become my lover."

Shinobu nodded his head "yes" before he hastily pulled on his pants and went to sleep. Itsuki got up, turned off the television and the VCR, and snuggled in next to him for the night.

This was the beginning of something great- the familiarization of human with demon.

-FIN
Sign up to rate and review this story