Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

Capturing the Pawn

by SirPsychoSexy

How Hagiri Kaname, aka Sniper,was seduced (literally) into teh Seven. [SensuiHagiri, bondage, Itsuki watching]

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2006-03-30 - Updated: 2007-09-18 - 2331 words - Complete

?Blocked
Capturing the Pawn

A Yû Yû Hakusho fanfiction by SirPsychoSexy

DISCLAIMER: I do not own YYH. That belongs to Togashi-sensei. No sue, no touchie.

A/N: Really naughty m/m lemon ahoy. Voyeurism, BDSM, anal, some kink in the Black Chapters tape. Again, do not make me invoke Fangirl's Law. It can be a bitch.

Ahhh...I wrote this because I love Sensui, I specifically love his Minoru personality, and I wanted to write an NC-17 account of how he got Hagiri. (Because we all know Minoru's a slut/oozes charisma/can fuck any guy that he wants...and of course, there are the fandom in-jokes about Kuwa's sword, the tracking device in Mitarai's pants, and Hagiri's senseless loyalty to Sensui.) This fic may be a little disturbing, so beware.

*
Ring, ring, ring.

The bell sounded at a Mushiyori City high school, and flocks of students were let loose upon streets and were crammed into after-school clubs, as was the custom at the end of a school day. Hagiri Kaname leisurely strolled out towards his prized motorcycle, planning to ride it home so that he could cram for exams.

The problem was that his pride and joy was dismembered, rims flung about in the street, the body fully taken apart, albeit haphazardly, as if the perpetrator only had very basic knowledge about how a motorcycle was assembled. He cautiously stepped toward the wreck, now noticing that the engine was purposefully shot. Atop of the scrapped engine, there was a note:

Hagiri-kun-

I totaled your motorcycle because...

I want a date. If you give me one, I'll fix your bike.

-Motomiya Chiyoko (from shop class!)

He looked down on his destroyed bike with disgust. Why did women have to be so...irrational? Why was he even supposed to be attracted to such creatures? Even if they did possess the rudiments of motorcycle disassembly...?

He nodded his head, and looked down in silence on the remains of his bike. His hatred for women in general, and Chiyoko in particular, seethed into anger inside of him, even though he still looked as if he were contemplating the wreckage.

Damn them. Maybe someday they'll die...Females...

As if he were reading Hagiri's mind, a very tall man, dressed all in black with slicked-back hair, approached him from behind. Hagiri was too busy mourning his motorcycle to notice, until he saw the man's foot brush up against the engine of the bike.

He slowly looked up into his face. There was an initial emotional pull towards the man that Hagiri did not understand. He shrugged it off as one of those odd feelings one gets when one sees strange people for the first time.

"Tsk, tsk..." the stranger enunciated. "It is a pity that humans did this to your bike. But trust me...they are capable of so much more destruction."

Hagiri nodded attentively.

He continued: "Do you not see it all around you? There is needless war because one group of humans wishes to dominate another. There is torture, rape, murder. A ceaseless parade of blood and brutality. Surely you are sick of such ordeals." He extended his hand in greeting. "Sensui Shinobu".

Hagiri hesitantly shook hands with the man. "Hagiri Kaname."

Sensui started from where he had left off before introducing himself. "You are sick of the human condition, and yet you feel helpless to change it. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"But there is something you can do, Hagiri. Your abilities will soon awaken, and..."

"Abilities?"

"Yes, psychic abilities. From the tunnel."

"Tunnel?"

"My...comrade"- here Sensui chose a word that simultaneously did and didn't imply that he was sleeping with the aforementioned "comrade"- "is opening a tunnel to the Makai. Soon yôkai of all classes will come through and destroy the pestilence called humanity. Even you and I are not immune from it, for we, too, live in sin and decadence."

"What are you speaking of?" Hagiri was the slightest bit skeptical.

"Come to my apartment. I have...something to show you." Sensui beckoned, and Hagiri, following the emotional pull formed earlier, followed.

*

Sensui unlocked the door to his apartment, and held it open for Hagiri. He slowly walked into the apartment, conscious that a fragrant mist was enveloping the entire living room. Then, he noticed a good-looking (good-looking? Hagiri questioned himself) man with turquoise hair sitting zazen on cushions next to the couch. The mist happened to be from the candles and incense sticks he was burning as he meditated.

"Itsuki," called the man Hagiri had met not five minutes earlier to the fellow in the corner. "I have found one with latent abilities."

The turquoise-haired man opened an eye, and stared up into the others' faces. "Indeed. He has the makings of gate-induced ability." He then opened the other eye, and gestured to Hagiri: "Why don't you take a seat on the couch? You seem as if you need a little comfort after seeing what human beings are capable of."

Feeling the emotional magnetism towards both of them now, Hagiri did as he was told. Their couch was soft, but had a few spots where the springs were popping up, and the teenager did his best to avoid them and make himself comfortable.

The older human male turned the television and the VCR on, and popped in a tape. "You will soon witness what atrocities humanity is capable of, and why we should all die. Relax." Sensui got up from inserting the Black Chapters tape slowly, as to make a show out of his lithe yet muscular body for the adolescent boy already on the couch. He then sat down just as gracefully, his legs spread on the couch, half out of comfort and half out of showing Hagiri what was in between them.

Itsuki smirked. He knew what his lover was doing; "Minoru" had done it several times before. However, the seduction of a handsome teenaged boy was much more important than ever because of the tunnel; there had to be no doubt that the young man with the latent psychic abilities would be on their side, no matter what, and if Minoru couldn't seduce him with ideas, he would use his body.

Sensui pressed the PLAY button on the VCR remote, and the Black Chapters tape started playing in a rather interesting spot... A teenager, not more than fifteen, was running away from a group of armed guards. His eyes were scared-looking; he was emaciated from some natural disaster, if one could tell by the bleak surroundings, and all he had done was steal a loaf of bread. But he was still running, running...his weak body could only handle so much. He fell down on the dusty ground, and the soldiers caught up to him. They yelled at him in some obscure Slavic language, and then fired their rifles into his back. The boy struggled to get up, but one soldier rubbed the heel of his steel-lined boot into one of the multitudinous wounds on his back. Others took their penises out of their pants and started urinating all over the boy while they laughed at their victim's misery and drank homemade alcohol. The soldier who was stepping on the boy's wounds grabbed him by the nape of the neck and forced him to suck a rifle that he had placed in between his legs. When the barrel was shoved down the young man's throat, the soldier pulled the trigger. The youth's brains came sputtering out, and the soldiers laughed.

The thing that disturbed Hagiri the most was not the footage on the tape, but the urges he now had in reaction to it.

He had been deeply aroused by the scenarios.

His stomach tied in knots as he looked down at his erection, then at the torture on the tape, and finally, up into Sensui's smiling face.

"You see, you are no better than they. It does not matter what sorts of brutality you are exposed to, you will always come to...lust after it."

Hagiri turned away in shame. He knew something about the older man was odd...

"Are you...a...homosexual?" he mumbled.

Sensui had heard him. "It does not matter if I am; I myself am sick of hearing Westerners' constant prattling about that topic. What a useless yardstick for a defunct morality, the gender of people one has relations with. In the end, we are all depraved; for now, it is best to stave off the human pestilence by staying far away from females as possible, until the demon horde comes to devour us all."

At that instant, everything seemed to click within Hagiri's mind: The incident with his motorcycle earlier, and Chiyoko. Sensui's sexuality, and his purpose: to destroy humankind. The Black Chapters tape, that provided the evidence. It was all foreordained that these things should happen to him, so that he too would seek something higher- namely to become what Sensui wanted him to.

With that sudden realization, Hagiri mouthed some words that seemed regrettable at the time, but were ultimately not. "Fuck...me."

"What did you say?" Sensui was incredulous that he could win over an attractive youth in that short of a time.

Hagiri stared him straight in the eye. "I want you to fuck me. Now."

Itsuki chortled to himself in the corner. "Yes, but only if I get to watch. I've always loved Sensui, and I want to make sure he is adequately pleasured. Because sometimes I realize"- he thought about Minoru at this point-"I am far from enough for him."

"Someone's getting verrry testy, now aren't they?" Sensui snickered as he stared him right straight in the eye, and then knocked him over onto the couch. "Itsuki, you have the lubricant? And the bondage tape and the ball gag around in subspace somewhere, do you not?"

Subspace? This was getting stranger by the minute.

The teenager watched in amazement as a pair of ghostly hands with what seemed to be purple eyes along the length of them dropped the aforementioned items on the couch next to him. "What...?"

"Itsuki is not a human being. He is a very rare species of yôkai called a yaminade. I highly doubt you are familiar with such matters, but let me assure you, he is quite cultured, and his...talents"- here Sensui stressed the word as to make it sound sexual- "are also quite human as well."

Hagiri nodded his head. This was his fate; he'd best learn to accept it.

Sensui quickly removed the teen's clothes, throwing them into a pile on the floor. He then fastened Hagiri's arms behind his back with the bondage tape, making sure to wrap it tightly around them. Next, he stuffed the ball gag into his mouth, telling him to bite down on it as he secured the strap. He bent Hagiri over the couch, spreading his legs forcefully, unzipped his own trousers, lubed up his cock, and thrust it into Hagiri in one fluid motion.

The teenager was a little surprised; it hurt, and he bit down on the ball gag again. But then Sensui kept going, and it felt better...and better...the pain was actually becoming quite enjoyable, in a way. He heard the taller man grunt as he rammed his cock in deeper, opening Hagiri up, making him crave more, making him squeeze on the way out so that Sensui would ram it in more forcefully.

It was almost an experience of enlightenment, of the state of being nothing, nothing except a fuck toy to some homosexual- make that some man he trusted completely, a man he would gladly give up all his power to, even at this point in time.

Lost in the raw sensations of being fucked, and this particular thought circulating in his brain, Hagiri came, arms struggling against the restraints of the bondage tape, his moans being blocked by the ball gag, cock pulsating and spurting onto the couch cushions. Sensui was not far behind him, and withdrew from Hagiri after he licked his lips from completion.

Itsuki had been intently watching the whole scenario, the thrill of one of his lover's personae fucking another man, and had been discreetly fondling himself the whole time, enjoying himself as he watched, imagining times gone by where it was just him and Shinobu, making love...

Sensui grabbed Hagiri, forced him to stand up, and removed the tape and gag. The teenager, still unsteady from being penetrated for the first time, put his clothes back on, and attempted to head out the door.

"Wait," said Sensui. "Will you join our cause?"

After all that he had seen and experienced that night...his bike being trashed, the videotape, the revelation that he was intended to serve in more ways than one under this charismatic, sexy man...he found it very easy to say "Yes".

He walked out the door into the cool night, towards his home. He would discover a brand-spanking new red Kawasaki on his lawn in the morning due to his efforts. Sensui and Itsuki smirked. They had indeed, captured another pawn.

Soon the world would be in checkmate.

-END

A/N: Just a little note making sure everyone out there in Real-Life Reader Land practices safer sex. This story isn't real, and besides, Sensui really wouldn't give a shit, considering he wants all of humanity to die anyway. But you are flesh and blood. Use a condom, bitches! Every single time! Plus lube for anal or vaginal (when you gals aren't quite wet enough), dental dams for when you want to go down on someone's pussy or ass, and spermicide if you're having hetero-sex and you don't want a bun in your oven. >P I know, this seems like a sermon. But I want people to know the difference between fanfic and real life, and this isn't brought up enough times in fanfic. So, sorry for the inconvenience.

-SPS
Sign up to rate and review this story