Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

Sun Glasses at Night in Hawaii

by DemeterMcKagan

Tommy's little sister comes with the for a photo shoot in Hawaii. After a bad day, Nikki tells her something that changes the group.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-10 - 1864 words

?Blocked
Loud knocking woke me from a semi-deep sleep. The sleep where you're half awake and half asleep. Groggily, I opened my eyes and looked at the red numbers on my bedside clock. 2:30 AM. Who would be wanting in my room at that hour? As the knocking continued, I groaned, flinging back the covers and setting my feet on the soft carpet of my hotel room. Begrudgingly and with a silent threat to who ever was on the other side of the door, I made my way towards the source of the noise. Flicking the lock, I opened the door and squinted into the hall.

"Nikki?" I looked at him confused. He was in his black jeans and the black dress shirt from the photo shoot earlier today. It was him alright and my anger quickly left when I saw his expression. "What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you Emma," he said, his hands fiddling with each other. "About Kalua." I stood aside and let him in. Turning on the lamp on my end table, I sat next to him on my bed. I waited for him to start talking, but he just stared with his hands for a moment.

"Ok Nikki, it's 2:30 in the fucking morning and I had a really shitty day. Between Kalua being a prick to me and then my camera and equipment being stolen, I want to get some sleep some time," I sighed. Taking a deep breathe, Nikki finally looked at me.

"We paid Kalua to go out with you," he said in one quick breath.

"What?" I could barely believe my ears. My brother and his friends PAID someone to act like they liked me?

"We thought, well Tommy mainly, that if someone like him was seen taking you out, then there might be other offers. Look Emma, Tommy loves you to death, we all do, but it was a bad idea and I couldn't deal with that on my conscience after what he did to you today," I simply stared at him as it all sunk in. The flowers, the food, the jokes, the compliments, the kisses were all fake.

"Get out," I whispered looking away, tears threatening to fall.

"Emma," Nikki started, but I cut him off. I held up my hand, pointing to the door.

"Get out." He didn't move.

"Emma, I am so sorry. The last thing any of us wanted was for you to get hurt like that. You gotta believe me when I say that. I really am sorry," he laid a hand on my shoulder, trying to get me to look at him.

"If you were so fucking sorry, then you wouldn't have done it in the first place, now get the fucking hell out of my room," my voice trembled. I stood up, moving towards the bathroom, but Nikki caught my arm.

"Look at me," I refused, staring defiantly at the carpet. "Damn it, look at me. If there was anything that I could do to make it right I again, I would do it in a heart beat."

"Anything?" Slowly, my head turned towards him again. Not quite all the way, but just enough the peer at him through my braids.

"Anything." His hazel eyes stared straight at me, burning a hole through my hair to my own blue orbs. The one thing that Tommy always said I could do was bring out the most sincere comments from people. After Kalua, I thought he was lying, but now. . . I'm not so sure.

Taking a deep breathe, I voiced what I had been yearning to say for so long, "Then you should have asked me out yourself."

His flustered look gave me enough leeway to pull my arm from his hand and bolt to the bathroom. Quickly locking it, I leaned against the door. I slid down and pulled my legs to my chest, hugging them to me as my silent tears finally fell. It was quiet, besides my slightly heavy breathing, as I waited for Nikki to leave, but I never heard the door open. Softly, almost so that I thought I was hearing things, he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Emma," his voice almost as soft as the knock. "Let me in please." Squeezing my eyes shut, I willed the tears to stop as I pain stakingly stood and unlocked the door with my trembling hands. Opening it, he stood there staring at me. It wasn't in pity or sadness, but something else. As I stepped out of the bathroom, he softly put his hands on my cheeks. His cold, soft hands felt good against my flushed face. Closing my eyes, I took the feel of them. I held them close with my own as his thumbs brushed away the tears that were still evident.

"I would never hurt you on purpose, ever," he whispered. I felt him lean his forehead against mine as he sighed deeply. He smelt of beer and coconut. I liked it.

"I know," I mustered after a moment of taking him in. My eyes fluttered open to meet his staring at me, waiting. Our lips inches apart, slowly became closer until his soft lips pressed into mine, my eyes shutting once more. It started out innocent, just a simple kiss. The two of us just standing there, not moving back or forward, just staying in the moment. Then he deepened the kiss. My hands slid down his arms and up his biceps to his neck, intertwining in his black locks. His hot tongue flicked out over my lips, teasing them. I parted them without hesitation, letting him in to explore my mouth. His hands moved from my face to the back of my neck and down my side to my hip.

He may have smelt like beer and coconut, but he tasted mostly like coconut. I delved into his mouth, playing with his tongue in a ornate dance. I felt my nipples begin to perk as he pulled me closer to him, my chest rubbing against him. His hands moved again, both to my hips now, slowly toying with the hem of my old Offspring t-shirt that I had actually gotten from him years ago. Retreating his tongue, he broke the kiss and start down the side of my neck to where my pulse beated away. A moan escaped my lips as he gently sucked on that one spot.

Running my hands down his back, pressing myself against him, I could feel him harden against my thigh. "Nikki," I managed to get out before gasping as he gently bit my neck. "Nikki." Slowly his hands went up under my shirt, splaying across my back as he picked me up. On instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could carry me to my bed. He gently laid me on the bed, his now hard dick rubbing against my slightly wet pussy through our clothes. Nikki's hands slipped higher up my shirt to skim over my breasts.

"You look so hot wearing that shirt," he said, kissing me again. My back arched as he slipped my shirt off completely, breaking our kiss. I lay there topless as he began to lave at my nipples. My hands ran through his hair, gripping him as he gently nipped at me. I felt pressure building in my nethers, Nikki's magic tongue giving me no mercy.

"Oh God, please," I moaned, grinding against his hard on. "Please."

"Please what?" He whispered, coming up from my chest. I looked down at him and he stared back with hungry eyes.

"Please fuck me." He grinned, his sun glasses, sliding up his nose slightly, giving him the look of a tail chasing teen. He leaned back for a second, stripping his shirt off, showing his abs. Then he was back down again, his hand slipping into my sleeping shorts, between my underwear and pussy. He slowly started to stroke me, making me drip. I writhed underneath him, moaning as he looked down, pleased to make me so crazy.

"Do you like that?" I nodded eagerly. He slipped one finger inside, then two. He started to push them in and out of me, then slipped a third one in. "God you are so tight," he hissed, slipping them out entirely before he pulled the rest of my clothes off. Nikki slid down to where his shoulders rested between my thighs and his head right above my dark curls. Like a snake his tongue darted out and swiped at my swollen lips. I couldn't see him, but I could feel him start to press his tongue into me. His hot tongue swirled around me as I started to buck.

His short chuckle driving me insane as I gripped the bed sheets as he continued the tortured, his hands holding me in place. Then the bastard started to hum as he mouth fucked me. "Nikki, please. Fuck!" I cried as he put his tongue in farther.

"As you wish," he slipped out of me as his pants hit the TV in front of the bed. Nikki crawled back on top of me, my legs spread out. I didn't care anymore, I just wanted him to fuck me. He slowly pressed up against me with his cock, teasing me. I moaned, bucking forward, wanting him. In one swift move, he pushed all the way inside me. He began to grunt as he found a rhythm to his thrusts. I could feel every vein in his cock pressing against my walls as he went in and out, in and out.

"Faster," and he obliged. With the faster came the harder thrusts. He found my lips again and started to suck on my lower lip as one of his hands slipped between us started to rub my clit. I held onto him, digging my nails into his back slightly as I felt my climax coming. My mews did anything but discourage him, if anything made him go faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he grunted, abandoning my lips as one of my hands reached underneath us and found his sac. I grasped it and squeezed it, making him go wild on my clit.

"Nikki, uh, fuck," I panted as I felt my orgasm reach it's peak. "Fuck! Nikki!" I cried as I felt the knot in my body release. One moment later, Nikki went rigid.

"Gah, fuck Emma," he panted, collapsing next to me, sweat glistening on his body. We laid there for a moment, catching our breath, then slowly I rolled onto my side and faced him. His hand brushed away the blue braids that were in my face, but he kept it there. Rolling onto his back, he pulled me closer, throwing the blankets on the both of us after turning the lamp off. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and used his arm as a pillow as I laid my arm on his chest. There was no need to analyze what had happened, what would happen, or anything for that matter. Because right then, we were content with just the two of us and that was what I needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story