Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

"El" Palabra

by killxsmile

The rating says it all.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2009-05-18 - Updated: 2009-05-18 - 1787 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author's Note: Updating from school because for once in my life, I actually have my laptop with me.

THANK YOUS:
somethingorother: Lol. This chapter will not be first that Alex and Chloe have done the horizontal tango since getting together. It's been implied in other chapters, but not in so much detail.

xStabxMyxBackx: I added you on Twitter as well. Let the mutual stalking begin! j/k. only not really...

tryingtohard_x: I know I'm a tease. But believe me, this chapter was worth the wait ;)

Tissamy: Yep. Jack's approval was a big part of the story. You can't have a functioning tour when the headlining band members aren't talking to each other.

F-A-S-D : New Reviewer! Yay!

After reading the feedback from the last chapter, it seems that you guys are a fan of ADA, so I'm pretty sure you'll like this update.

Onto the nekkidness!

“El” palabra.

“There’s a story at the bottom of this bottle and I’m the pen…”

As ATL’s set rolled on, I stood at the side of the stage and sang along.

“B-kat junior, get over here,” Luke called, motioning for me to join him and the rest of the guitar techs.
“What’s up?”
“You’ve survived a month of touring, so we decided to get you a little something to commemorate the occasion,” he said, handing me a crudely wrapped gift. “Happy anniversary, kid.”
“Aww, thanks.” I wrapped him in a half hug before peeling the sparkly blue paper off. A smile spread across my face as I saw what it was: a huge bottle of Skyy vodka.
“You like?”
Hell yes,” I said, examining the 2L container of pure fun.
“No problem.”
“Could you guys do me a favor though?”
“What is it?”
“Help me start this?”
“I knew I liked you,” he said chuckling.

By the end of the set, the bottle was more than half-empty.
And I was more than half drunk.

“Woah, are you alright?” Alex asked, putting his guitar on the rack.
“I’m better than alright. I’m fucking brilliant,” I said wrapping him in a hug.
“Jesus, I’m getting a buzz off your breath.”

I laughed at this comment, almost falling over as I did so. Alex pulled me to his chest, soaking me with his sweat-drenched shirt.

“Luke, what have you guys been doing for the past hour? Rounds of vodka?”
“How’d you guess?” I asked, looking up at him.
“Couldn’t you have waited for me?”
“There’s still like half of the bottle left. We can finish it on the bus--”
“I think you’ve had enough for the night, babe.”
“I’m fine, Alex.”
“You can’t even stand up straight.”
“That’s because I’m tired.”
“C’mon,” he said, squatting in front of me. “Get on my back.”

I climbed on and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hooked his arms under my knees and stood up.

“Sorry, bro,” Luke said.
“Next time, cut her off after 5 drinks.”

We quickly arrived on the bus and he set me down on my bunk. I pulled him down next to me and pressed my lips against his.

“Chloe,” he said, gently pushing me away.
“You think I’m ugly,” I said, crossing my arms over my chest.
“No, I don’t.” He brushed the hair out of my eyes and cupped my cheek. “I think you’re really, really sexy.”
“Then what’s the problem?” I asked, reaching for his belt buckle. “You’re horny. I’m horny--”
“You’re also drunk, and as much as I want to tear your clothes off right now, I’d feel like I’m taking advantage of you.”
“But I want to bang your brains out…” I whined. He chuckled at my outburst.

Yeah, it definitely sounded better in my head.

“God, am I this bad when I’m wasted?” he asked.
“Worse,” I huffed, still frustrated. Alex laughed once again before pressing his lips against my forehead.
“Fine, I’ll make you a deal,” he said, brushing hair out of my face. “Once you’re sober and we’re alone, you can bang my brains out all you want.”
“Promise?”
“Promise.”
“Okay…”

In the afternoon, my hangover wore off, just in time for out pit stop at McDonalds. 1 large fry, 1 triple thick milkshake, and 3 hours later, we arrived at a Radisson Hotel. After lugging our bags into our room, I kicked my shoes off and tackled Alex onto the bed.

“Whoa, Chloe--”

I pressed my lips against his and cut him off. He was surprised at first, but his hands soon moved to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. Straddling his hips, I pulled away and took my shirt off, tossing it to the floor.

“Jack’s right next door--”
“Nope. He’ll be playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 with Martin and them for at least 3 hours,” I said, hastily unbuttoning his jeans. It took some effort since I had to get his dunks off first, but I was able to pull the denim off his legs and toss it to the floor. With a smirk, he pulled me down to his level and flipped us over so that he was on top.

Soon enough, my jeans and his shirt were added to the pile of clothing accumulating on the hotel carpet.

“God, you are so fucking sexy…” he said into my neck, in between kisses. Lips still attached to my collarbone, he reached behind me. Catching his drift, I arched my back allowing him to undo my bra. Without a second thought, he threw it across the room.

“Alex…” I moaned as his mouth moved to the newly exposed skin.

The things he could do with his tongue…

As I laid underneath him, he slowly trailed kisses from my chest down to my stomach, stopping right above my panties. After grazing his lips against my skin, Alex quickly hooked his thumbs into the lacy fabric and pulled them off with ease. Then he gently nudged my thighs apart. Holding my hips to the mattress, he dipped his head down to the sensitive skin between my legs. A gasp escaped from my lips as he pressed his tongue inside of me.

Grasping the sheets in my hand, I fought back a moan.

Then just as quickly as he’d started, Alex replaced his tongue with his fingers and trailed kisses back up to my neck.

“You’re such a fucking tease,” I said, bucking my hips into his hand. By the smirk on his face, I could tell that he was intentionally going in slow and shallow, just to watch me squirm.

Chuckling, he planted a kiss on the corner of my mouth and pressed a third finger inside of me.

“Better?”

I nodded while he pushed in deeper. Then as he quickened the pace, I felt a familiar twinge creeping up from the pit of my stomach.

“Alex…” I moaned as he pulled his hand away from me.
“Not yet,” he said, panting.

He placed his arms on either side of my shoulders and leaned onto them. While he lifted his hips, I took this as my cue, and pushed his boxers down to his ankles. He quickly kicked them off and closed the space between us. As our tongues entwined once again, I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh.

I rocked my hips against his, but kept my legs pressed together. If he wanted to be a tease, two could play at that game.

With a frustrated moan, he eventually broke the kiss.

“Chloe…” he said, urging me to part my thighs.
“Last time I checked, that wasn’t part of the deal,” I said with a smirk.
“What?”

Chuckling, I rolled over him so that I was on top. I then trailed kisses from his mouth to his jaw line, right below his ear.

“I’m supposed to bang your brains out,” I whispered, leaning down to his level.

With that, I straddled Alex and slowly lowered myself onto his length.

“Fuck…” he moaned, screwing his eyes shut. I slowly rocked against him, making sure that he got a taste of his own medicine.

He reached up to take hold of my hips, but I pinned his hands above his head and continued with my slow torture.

“Chloe, please…” he whimpered.
“Please what?” I asked, centimeters away from his face.
“Stop being a tease.”

Ignoring his request, I dragged my tongue along his throat and listened as soft moans left his lips.

“Oh, god…”

While he tensed underneath me, I could feel my self control slipping through my fingers. Although I wouldn’t admit it, I wanted him just as badly as he wanted me, maybe even more.

I kept up with my game for as long as I could, but I have only so much self control when it comes to Alex. Especially when he’s naked and writhing beneath me.

So without warning, I gave him what he asked for.

As Daft Punk put it, “Harder, better, faster, stronger…”

While strings of expletives escaped our mouths and sweat beaded down our foreheads, our hips violently crashed together, fighting for dominance.

“Harder…” he loudly groaned. This time I complied with his request, slamming into him with all the force I could muster.

“I’m so close…”

Our bodies moved in synch and my breath hitched in my throat. Just a few more seconds and--

“ALEX!” I screamed as an orgasm tore through me.

My body shook as waves of electricity coursed through my veins. Within seconds, he let out a loud moan, signaling that he was almost there.

Biting my lip, I slammed my hips against his one final time.

“God, Chloe!” he choked out, shaking as he emptied himself inside of me.

Completely breathless, I collapsed on top of him. Alex gently kissed the top of my head and carefully pulled out of me. While we laid there, completely spent, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pressed his forehead to mine.

“Chloe?” he quietly asked, still out of breath.
“Yeah?”
“I know it’s cliché to say it now, but I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you.”

With a tired smile, I cupped his cheek in my hand.

“I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you, too.”

After taking my hand into his, he tilted his chin up and softly kissed me.

If that isn’t love, I don’t know what is.

+++
So how do you feel about Mr. Gaskarth sans clothing?
Hot enough for you?

As usual, please rate and or review.
That would be pretty sweet.
Sign up to rate and review this story