Categories > Anime/Manga > Magic Knight Rayearth

Don't Let Go

by kujanomiko

Just a Zagato/Innouva PWP.

Category: Magic Knight Rayearth - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-02 - Updated: 2006-04-03 - 1438 words - Complete

?Blocked
Rayearth is copyright of CLAMP.

I stroked the thumb of my young love softly, admiring the tenderness it possessed from all the kisses I had given him in the heat of the moment. He was so beautiful, the ivory silken hair he had stream down his shoulders.

He had such a contented look on his face. I had to recall the moments that we had just minutes before, and I could remember those amber eyes burning into me the most.

I smiled, settling into the silken ruby sheets of my feather soft bed. I slipped into a state of absolute pleasure as I held him in my arms, his head snuggled into my shoulder, a slight pout on his beautiful lips.

-Flashback-

He stood at my doorway patiently, awaiting my orders. But he never knew that I had so much in store for him, so much that I could barely keep my anticipation in. I glanced at his slight frame, the pale skin glowering wherever it was uncovered.

He looked at the torch on the wall diligently. The purple jewel adorning his forehead held the reflection of the orange flame, and it matched his absolute will. I finally motioned for him to come near me.

"Zagato-sama, how might I serve you, my Liege-lord?" His voice was steady and unwavering, and I admired that in him as always.

"Innouva, come closer." He was shocked for a split second, but recovered quickly, as closer was but an inch or so from out faces touching.

"Zagato-sama?"

A sly smile appeared on my face, as I know that he wished for me to reveal my intentions. I raised a slim finger to his cheek, stroking the coolness there. He blinked, not knowing what to make of this gesture.

"Zagato-sama...nani?"

"Sssssh, my little Seijyu." I claimed his lips swiftly, reveling in the softness. He tasted so sweet, I thought, as my tongue slipped past those pink lips to probe his mouth.

I could feel him tense up almost immediately, but as the kiss became deeper, he relaxed slightly. He wouldn't move at all, but he was willing at my exploration. I took his smooth hand and placed it on the metal codpiece I wore.

Whispering in his ear I said, "Release me, like the wonderful little slave you are..." His hands shook as they went for the straps holding the codpiece to me, but I 'tsked'. "Not that way, beautiful one."

Raising my left hand, I placed it on top of the sleekness of his hair. Somehow realizing what I meant for him to do, he didn't rebel when I forced him down onto his knees in front of me. Teeth reached for the straps, and he managed to work them free with skill, as well as the tie on my breeches.

My half-erect member twitched in front of his face, and he gazed at it with some surprise. I was his first lover, fellow Seijyu or otherwise, and I deemed myself to be his last. He was mine. I coaxed him into wrapped his wet tongue around my pride. He sucked in a deep breath, which tickled me with the greatest torture. I knew he would please me, whether or not he had skill or not. He was very graceful, and now was no different.

I felt the bumps on his tongue caress me, his throat accommodating for my size. He swallowed with a grin on his face, and I tried not to shudder. Oh, this was fine torture, but I loved it so much. I laid my nails on his back, scratching the skin there, almost regretting leaving the red marks. His tongue swirled around my head as it throbbed. He moaned, my Innouva, and suckled me like I was but a lollipop given to a child (which, of course, I can given him as a treat in his 'human childhood').

His large, crystalline eyes looked up at my face, asking for permission to touch me. I nodded with a sigh, allowing him to touch me with his hands. The long fingers stroked my scrotum, twirling in the hair there. My long bangs slipped into my face as my knees became weak near completion.

He deep-throated me one last time, as I exclaimed, "So good...slave...". My seed exploded in his mouth, and I gave a sort of grunt of ecstasy, as he milked me completely. I fell back onto my velvet lined ruby chair, Innouva coming with me as he refused to remove my dick from his mouth without my permission.

I sat back breathing for a few minutes, recovering my strength. I slowly motioned my hand up as a sign for him to lean back. He fell back onto the floor, sitting with his legs crossed wonderfully, as I could see his erection through his tight crotch.

"Come here, my little one." He obeyed, standing up quickly, the tent in his pants showing ever more. I told him to sit in my lap, and he did so, rather awkwardly.

"Take off my armor." It took him a few minutes to do so, as it was quite heavy for him. "Now my clothes." Again, he did so.

I leaned back like a lithe cat, letting him admire my body. I saw him becoming even harder. My Innouva started to pant, admiring my muscles.

"Get up." My deep voice incited movement in him. He stood straight, awaiting my command. "Take off your clothes. Slowly." He quickly motioned for his shirt, but I stopped him. "I wasn't finished, beautiful one. Do it with one hand down your breeches, Innouva." His mouth opened like he wished to say something, but he didn't. "Do it without pleasuring yourself."

He gulped, slipping his right hand down the front of his pants, the lump there increasing. His left hand strayed to the hemline of his shirt, and he slipped it over his head, revealing slight muscles trailing to his pubic area. I smiled, watching his abdomen flex as he strained to rip the shirt off, as he couldn't remove his right hand from his bottoms.

I watched, my length rising again. I reached over the table on the side, grabbing a bottle of oil and rubbing it into my member. He trembled as he slipped his hands to take off his pants and undergarments off with one swift movement, but I shook my head. He inhaled, and his eyes strayed as he pulled his pants and boxers off with a slow, agonizing movement, revealing his hand on his member, long with white down surrounding it.

Stepping out of his discarded clothes, I told him to remove his hand. I motioned again for him to sit on my lap. He did so, but as he did, I grinned at him, grabbed his legs and slung them over my shoulder. He naturally impaled himself on me, gasping suddenly at the intrusion.

I thrust cleanly, not giving him much time to adjust. My breath seemed like an inhibition to my pleasure. I toyed with his nipples, rolling the hard nubs between my fingers, watching them become erect.

His hand wandered to his member, and I allowed this, as I wanted his pleasure much as my own. And watching him stroke his own shaft was beautiful. His head rolled back, and his hips buckled in time with my own. The tightness inside of him was amazing, the heat flooding myself. He bit his lip as I thrust into him.

"Zagato-sama, Zag...ato..." I grabbed his head, laying my lips onto his, my tongue jamming into his mouth without hesitation. I wanted him so bad. My member hurt so much as I could feel myself coming. I wanted him, heart and soul and mind and body and life and being! A guttural scream came from my lips as our hair entangled.

My seed spread across his insides, and he came on my lap, his semen against my stomach. I held him softly as we shuddered at the intense experience. My arms were wrapped around his slim body. I whispered in his ear, "You are mine, forever, little one. I am your master, your slave, your lord, your life as I am yours." He nodded.

-End Flashback-

I kissed the forehead of my little one who slept against me. My mind was in a turmoil. This was so much different from how I loved Emeraude-hime. How could this be...? I felt warm, salty tears trickle down my face. I wanted to hold Innouva forever and never let go.

Never, ever let go...

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

-Kuja no Miko/Innouva no Aikouka/Zagato no Tenshi
Sign up to rate and review this story