Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The plan

by sock_monkey

Frerard snow storm. Curious as to how a plan and a snow storm fit together? Then read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-05 - Updated: 2009-06-06 - 2660 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Please Mikey, Please!" Gerard begged from his position on his knees in front of Mikey's feet.
"No Gerard, why should I help you make a fake snow storm this weekend? First you won't tell me why you want a snow storm in the middle of winter when it will snow sometime soon any way. Second you broke my new anthrax CD on purpose last week. Why should I help you?" Mikey replied. He was still really mad about his new CD.
"I'll tell you why I want it if you promise to help me."Gerard bargained.
"Why can't you just do it by yourself?" Mikey said starting to give in to Gerard. Mikey always had a week spot when Gerard begged.
"Because I don't know how to make fake snow. Plus I know that you're smarter than me and could figure it out." said Gerard trying to stroke Mikey's ego. He knew that was how he would get Mikey to agree .
"Fine but you have to tell me now." Mikey said. He didn't want to give in too easily.
Gerard got up out of his begging position and sat next to his brother at the kitchen table. He grabbed a cup of coffee and got ready to explain.

He knew this could be highly embarrassing for him to explain but if it gave him a romantic setting to tell frank about his feelings then it would be worth it. Ever since frank had moved to their small town in Jersey and met Gerard, Gerard had had the biggest crush on Frank. Frank didn't help it any either with all his flirting. Gerard was praying to all the gods ever created that Frank liked him too. He planed on telling Frank his feelings no matter what.

"Well you know frank, the new kid, he's coming over Friday to hang out for about an hour or two. I want to fake a snow storm so that he can't leave. Plus he's scared of snow. So we'll be here alone, he won't be able to leave and he'll be scared." Gerard explained.
"You like him don't you?" Mikey asked.
"Yes." Gerard nodded embarrassedly.
"Okay, well a simple snow storm won't do. The snow will have to be blocking the exits and it can't be able to melt." Mikey said thinking out loud.
There was a short silence as Mikey tried to come up with a plan and Gerard drank the rest of his coffee. He was already extremely nervous and it was only Wednesday. Suddenly Mikey's face lit up and he said "I have an idea!"
"Great mind sharing it?" Gerard replied sarcastically, as he looked over at his dorky brother.
"If you can keep frank in the basement I can put this plastic stuff I saw at the store up on the windows so that it looks like snow is packed up against them and we're trapped in here." Mikey explained.
"You're a genius Mikey! I will totally replace your new CD. You're the best little brother ever!" Gerard squealed and jumped up from his seat to give Mikey a giant hug.
"I'm just glad we live in a one story house or else this would never work." Mikey replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRIDAY 30 min. before frank arrives.

Mikey sat on the couch reading and amusedly watching Gerard run around the house trying to make everything perfect and clean. Gerard was just one big ball of nerves and was tempted to back out of everything now. He hadn't been able to eat anything since Thursday without the fear of throwing everything back up. Suddenly the doorbell rang making Gerard stop pacing and glare at the door.
"Fuck! He's early." Gerard whispered.
He turned towards Mikey, "How do I look?" He asked.

Mikey looked over his brothers outfit. Gerard was wearing skinny jeans, a black misfits tee shirt, and a little bit of black eyeliner. His hair was a good type of messed up and he was bare foot.
"You look fine." He told Gerard.
"Just fine? OH god I have to change!" He freaked and started moving towards his bed room. The doorbell rang again but this time the person just kept ringing it and didn't stop.
"There is no time Gerard, just answer the door before the doorbell batteries die." Mikey said while rolling his eyes. He buried his nose in his book and started to ignore his brother.

Gerard walked towards the door feeling like his stomach was about to make an escape through his throat. His hand gripped the door knob and pulled the door open. He couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face at the sight of his Frankie standing on his door step. Yes Frankie was his and Gerard didn't want to believe that he could be anyone else's.

Frank was standing there wearing his red skinny jeans, a black and red iron maiden tee shirt, and black converse. He had a big grin plastered on his face.
"Finally! I thought you had a tragic whaling accident that left you def and you couldn't hear me ringing the bell." Frank explained while bouncing his way into the Way home.
"Whaling? Frank you are so weird and who gave you sugar?" Gerard asked. Gerard had only known frank for a few weeks and even he knew not to give Frank sugar.
"Oh just some stranger on the side of the street," Frank joked and completely ignored the first part of Gerard's sentence.
Gerard rolled his eyes and suggested, "why don't we go to my room and watch movies?"
"Ok! Lets go." Frank said then grabbed Gerard's hand and bounced his way towards Gerard's room.

Frank had been there before but his mother never aloud him to stay longer than a few hours. Gerard planned on changing that tonight. They entered the living room and Gerard saw his brother still on the couch reading. Mikey looked up from his book and shared a secret look with Gerard. Frank then forced Gerard to skip the rest of the way to his bedroom. Frank sat with his legs crossed on Gerard's bed while Gerard picked out a movie. "Hope you like scary movies" Gerard commented as he sat down next to Frank and pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour and thirty minutes later

The movie ended faster than either of them had wanted it to. Frank didn't want to leave but knew that he had to get home. "Well I guess I should be going" Frank mumbled. His sugar high had worn off long ago and he really wanted to hang out with Gerard more. Frank heard Gerard give off a deep sigh then Gerard said "Yeah," then he got up off the bed and stuck his hand out to Frank. Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and let Gerard help him off the bed.

They made their way up the stairs and into Gerard's living room. Mikey was gone and their was white stuff that looked almost exactly like snow covering the windows. "Oh my god is that snow?" Frank asked. When Gerard nodded his head yes Frank squealed like a little girl then hid behind Gerard. "It looks like we're snowed in" Gerard said. "Please Gerard just get it away from me." Frank pleaded. Gerard could feel Frank shaking in fear behind him. Gerard felt bad for making Frank scared but he knew it would be worth it. Gerard turned around so that he was facing Frank. "Come on Frankie why don't we go back to my room and watch another movie? You can't see the snow from down there." Gerard said while tugging Frank by the hand back towards his room.

Once they got down there Frank sat on Gerard's bed and hugged his knee's to his chest. Gerard put another horror movie in and sat next to Frank. "Are you really that scared of snow?" Gerard asked. "Yes. I'm terrified that I'll freeze to death. I'm already a naturally cold person snow will just make it even worse. Plus it's all wet." Frank explained. "Come closer we'll share a blanket and then you won't get cold" Gerard suggested. Frank scooted up next to Gerard and Gerard pulled his blanket up over the both of them. Gerard then pressed play on the DVD and then sat back to watch it.

Frank snuggled up next to Gerard's arm and laid his head on Gerard's shoulder as the opening credits began to play. Half way through the movie Gerard lifted his arm and put it around Frank's shoulders. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist and gave a slight squeeze.

Before too long the movie ended and the TV went to a static screen. Gerard didn't want to get up and turn it off though because he was comfortable sitting there with Frank.

"So did you like the movie?" Gerard asked.
"Huh? Oh yeah it was good." Frank replied distractedly.
"Who did you like better the Wizard or the dragon master?" Gerard asked. He had a feeling that Frank hadn't been watching the movie at all.
"Oh I liked the Wizard he was awesome." Frank said like he wasn't sure of his answer. "Frank we were watching a horror movie there was no wizard." Gerard said.

Now that Gerard knew Frank hadn't been watching, it made him more nervous and worried.
"Oh...... Sorry I was thinking about something." Frank whispered. He hugged Gerard tighter around the waist and hoped that he wouldn't get mad that Frank hadn't been paying attention.
"It's okay.....Frank I need to talk to you about something." Gerard said his voice portraying a lot more confidence than he felt. He was going to take his chances and tell frank how he felt.
"Okay." Frank said and then he moved away so that he was sitting across from Gerard and facing him. Frank was ready to listen to anything Gerard had to say. He hoped it wasn't anything bad like Gerard didn't want to be his friend anymore. It wouldn't have been the first time that had happened to him.

"Well Frank um...... Ever since we met I've kindareallylikedyouinmorethanafriendlyway and nowithinkikindamightloveyou." Gerard said all in one breath. He didn't think Frank would be able to understand hardly any of it but Frank was a really good listener and heard every word.

Gerard watched in horror as Frank realized what he had said. Frank's eyes grew huge and his mouth fell open. Gerard was almost positive that Frank was going to freak out and yell at him. The sudden realization that Frank thought he couldn't leave and Gerard could have just made him extremely mad crossed Gerard's mind. He never thought about what would happen if Frank took the news badly and was now starting to think that his plan was extremely stupid.

Then Frank lunged at Gerard. The only thing that Gerard could think was 'oh crap he's gonna kill me'. His terrified thoughts quickly stopped as Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck and his legs wrapped around his waist. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frankie's waist and returned the hug.

Then Frank leaned in and pressed his lips against Gerard's. "I kinda might love you too" Frank whispered against Gerard's lips. Gerard smiled as Frank kissed him harder. Before long Frank felt Gerard's tongue press against his lips. Frank eagerly let his tongue in and then they started wrestling for dominance although Gerard easily won. Frank tangled his hands in Gerard's hair and deepened the kiss making Gerard moan. Gerard bunched his hands up in the bottom of frank's shirt before slowly sliding it up towards his head. Frank unhappily parted from Gerard's lips to let the pesky article of clothing pass his head. Gerard threw the shirt on the floor and his was soon to follow. Frank went back to attacking Gerard's lips as Gerard pressed their bare chests together. Frank couldn't help but let out a moan at the feeling. Gerard then took frank in a passionate kiss as frank started to slowly grind his hard on into Gerard's crotch from his position on Gerard's lap. Gerard moaned into their kiss which only excited Frank more. Frank slowly lowered his hands to the buttons of Gerard's pants, taking pleasure in running his hands across Gerard's stomach on the way. Frank had Gerard's button and zipper undone before Gerard knew what was happening. Gerard grabbed frank's hand from going any further and ,with much difficulty, pulled away from their kiss. "Frank....We should stop.....I don't want this to go to far....." Gerard panted. "Nothing with you is too far." frank replied equally out of breath. "I don't want you to regret it." Gerard whispered. "Fine but at least let me take care of this." Frank said as he lowered his hand down to Gerard's hard on and applied a little pressure, making Gerard moan and his head roll back. Frank slid Gerard's pants down to his hips. He crawled off Gerard so that he could get Gerard's pants completely off. He could see Gerard's very sizable erection straining against his boxers and the tip just poking through the slit in them. He leaned over and let his warm breath flow against Gerard's tip, making Gerard groan in pleasure, before running the tip of his tongue over Gerard making him gasp. He pulled Gerard's underwear down and off then took the head up into his mouth. "Nnnnnn!" Gerard whimpered as his hands fisted in his bed sheets and his back arched. Frank started to suck and move his head up and down taking all of Gerard into his mouth. Frank then started tonguing the under side of Gerard up and down his throbbing vein. He moved back up so that he was only sucking on the head. He started pumping up and down with his hands as he ran his tongue up the slit. "Oh shit Frank.....I'm gonna...." Gerard moaned. To his surprise that only made Frank suck harder on the head as he tongued the slit again. With a loud moan Gerard came in Franks mouth. He watched Frank swallow all of it as his breathing started to return to normal.

Frank crawled up to Gerard and snuggled up against Gerard's side. "Frankie, babe, that was amazing. You're amazing." Gerard smiled and kissed the top of Frank's head. "Thanks Gee." Frank whispered. "I think it's my turn to pleasure you now." Gerard said. "You don't have to Gerard." Frank said. "I want to." Gerard smiled as he moved down to Frank's legs. He quickly pulled Frank's pants and boxers off. He moved his mouth onto Frank and slowly started to suck as he massaged Frank's balls making Frank moan and writhe beneath him. Gerard slowly increased his speed until Frank came hard in his mouth. Gerard swallowed and crawled up to lay next to Frank.

He pulled a panting Frank close to him and laid their heads on his pillows as he pulled the blankets up over the both of them. "Oh Gerard....that was...incredible." Frank panted as he curled up next to Gerard with his head on Gerard's chest. Gerard kissed the top of Frank's head before he asked "I love you Frank, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Of coarse I will Gee." Frank replied before yawning. Gerard smiled and gave Frank a small kiss before suggesting "Why don't we go to sleep."
"Sure that sounds good" Frank whispered. All was quiet in the room for several minutes then frank said "Gerard....I'm kind of glad it snowed." before they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you liked my frerard one shot! It was my first time writting anything that sexual so i hope it didn't completely suck. I'd love to hear your thoughts so rate and review please!

ps. kindareallylikedyouinmorethanafriendlyway and nowithinkikindamightloveyou = kinda really liked you in more than a friendly way and now i think i kinda might love you.
Sign up to rate and review this story