Categories > Original > Erotica

Best Friends

by Manethren

With Carrie's parents away for a while Jason decides to tell her about the dirty dream he had last night...and to show her. (The Y is because she's 17, just in case)

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 1868 words

?Blocked
“Hey Carrie.” My friend Jason came bounding into my room. I’d heard my mother let him in the house as she and my father walked out the door, leaving me to fend for myself for two blissful weeks. “Hey Jay, what’s up.” He shrugged, “Nothing.” I nodded, “Same here. Though I am now officially self reliant for two weeks.” He smiled, “Lucky.” I nodded. Jason and I have been friends since I was in third grade and he was in fourth. Now it was the summer before his senior year and I’d had a crush on him for four years, since eighth grade. Not that he knew, of course. “How’s Lilah.” His girlfriend who basically hated me. He shrugged again, “I don’t know. Probably back with her ex.” Jason doesn’t keep girlfriends for long.
“I had a dream about you last night.” He said suddenly. He’d settled on the edge of my bed and we’d both been staring at the wall in silence, something we’re good at. “Oh, what was it about?” He smiled and said, “It was dirty.” My eyes widened and I looked at him, rolling over onto my side. “Do tell.” His eyes were gleaming as the met mine. “Why don’t I show you?” I was surprised; in four years Jason had never said that he knew of my crush or that he returned it and I was okay with that. “Well how did it start?” I asked, not quite sure what to expect. He smiled even bigger, “Well, first I came into your room and we were just talking, but then I decided to do something I’ve wanted to do since you were in seventh grade.” And with that he rolled me over, straddled me and kissed me. Hello! He’d liked me since before I’d liked him! What was this? Had the world gone mad?
Apparently not because when Jason stopped kissing me he said, “And then, in the dream, I asked you how you liked that.” I was dazed and could only say, “I liked it a lot.” He nodded, “That’s what you said. Then I said, was that your first kiss. To which you answered…” And I finished, knowing he would know what I was going to say, “You know it is.” He nodded, satisfied. Then he kissed me again. Soon enough I don’t think a fire would have stopped me, because I was making out with the man of my dreams. But then he pulled away. I frowned at him. “But that’s not the end of the dream. Then I asked you if you were a virgin.” I stared at him, and nodded slowly. I knew I was wet and I was suddenly aware that he was hard. His face got closer to mine and then he whispered in my ear, his hand sliding down to unbutton my jeans, “And then I asked if I could be the one,” And he unzipped me jeans, “To be your first time?” Then his hand was inside my jeans and my boy shorts and sliding along my now very wet opening.
I thought about it for a second while his hand stayed were it was. I knew if I said no, he would back off and never mention it again. But if I said yes…I couldn’t help it, I moaned at the thought. “Yes.” I said, hoping it was the right answer. If his kiss was anything to go by, it was. His free hand slid under my shirt and began to play with my breasts through my bra, the other hand continued its exploration around and inside of me, causing me to gasp and moan and wriggle in his grasp. One thing’s for sure, Jason knew what he was doing. He began with one, then two, then three fingers pushed deep in me over and over and over again until I screamed his name and came. I’d masturbated before, imagining his hand instead of mine, but nothing beat the true reality of Jason making me cum.
After he heard my scream he stopped kissing me and removed both his hands (this made me quite upset) but only to remove both our clothing, a task that I was only too happy to help with. I couldn’t stop moving my hands over his chest. Jason was on the soccer team and had a very nice body, including a six pack. I noticed that he shivered ever time I ran my hand over his nipples so I daringly lowered my head to his chest and began to kiss and lick, and bite a little, both of them. He gasped and managed to get out, “You didn’t do that in the dream.” I smiled, pleased with myself. But then he grabbed my hands to hold them above my head and began his own explorations of my chest using his tongue and teeth. He sucked and nibbled on my breasts until I couldn’t breath and then licked his way down to my belly button and below. My hips bucked the first time his tongue slipped a little inside of me, but he held on firmly while he tongue fucked me. Closer and closer he brought me until I thought I was on fire as I clutched his head and screamed and came. He brought his mouth back up to mine and I could taste myself on his tongue. “Please,” I begged him incoherently, “Please, I need you inside of me, please Jason, do it now.” He laughed a little, “Okay, don’t go so fast. This is going to hurt a little, but I’ll be gentle, I promise. “
He started to enter me slowly, but I thought I was going to die. He felt so much bigger than he looked (and he looked pretty darn big). I moaned, in pain this time and he started to apologize. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” He whispered over and over again. Then he came to my barrier, shut his eyes and thrust so that he was all the way inside of me. Let me just take a pause to say that it was not all that pleasant a feeling. He continued his whispered mantra while waiting me for me to stop crying. Finally I said, “I’m fine Jason. Keep going.” So he did. Slowly he pulled all the way out and thrust back into me. Again and again until he found a rhythm he liked. And that I liked too. After the initial pain I began to truly appreciate what was going on. So much so that I dug my fingernails into his back and said, “Faster.” And then after a few more second I threw my legs around his waist and began to meet him with each thrust saying, “Harder.” I don’t know how long we danced in each other’s arms before I finally felt myself crossing the bring. “I’m cumming.” I whispered it, despite all the screaming and moaning I’d been doing. With just a few more thrusts Jason and I came together with a yell, and then collapsed on my bed.
We slept for about an hour and a half, or so my clock said when I woke up. Jason was still asleep and so cute that I decided to let him be. Instead I eased out of bed, grabbed my clothes and went to go shower, then maybe order Chinese. I thought about what had happened and decided I wasn’t sorry it had. I liked Jason, maybe even loved him and having sex with him had felt right…so long as he felt the same way.
I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I heard the door open. “Jason is that you?” I called. I could see his silhouette against the frosted glass but it never hurts to be careful. He laughed, “No, I’m God, come to punish you for your sins.” I sighed and stuck my head around the edge of the shower, “Are you getting in or not.” Jason was out of his clothes so fast I didn’t hear them hit the floor. “Anxious?” I asked. He hugged me close and said, “No, just worried you were rethinking what happened.” I shook my head, “So long as you don’t, I promise I won’t.” He smiled and kissed me, the water running between us. “So…if you aren’t going to rethink it, maybe you might want to…revisit it?” I punched him lightly in the stomach, “Just like a guy, always thinking about sex.” But I was thinking about it too. And the more I thought about it, the better and idea it sounded, “How about this? How about I soap you up,” Started rubbing his shoulders with soap, moving down his back and round to his stomach, “ And then we’ll think about revisiting it.” My hand slipped down to soap up his enlarging member. He sighed a little. “Thinking…is…good.” I moved my body down until I was kneeling in front of him.
He jumped a little when I took him into my mouth. I don’t think he thought I would really do it. But soon enough I was getting into this, causing him intense pleasure for once instead of the other way around. I realized I got it right when I used my teeth, just a little, and he moaned. Deeper and deeper I took him with every bob of my head and the more he moaned. Soon enough I had the entirety of his length in my mouth and I was doing everything I could think of to make him cum. Soon enough he did and I swallowed every delicious drop.
When I stood up again Jason was panting and he looked very happy. “Now we’re even,” Was all I had time to say before he pushed me against the wall and started to thrust into me. We spent long happy minutes having sex in the shower. Finally I came and then he came, whispering in my ear, “I love you.” Wow, I hadn’t expected that. But, “I love you too.” He looked so happy. It was then that I realized that I was the reason Jason had never kept a girlfriend for more than three weeks. “I love you too, but I’m hungry and I need a shower.” I said after we had stayed hugging for a while. “So why don’t you go downstairs and order Chinese and I’ll shower. Maybe we can have a bit more fun later.” I gave what I hoped was a suggestive eyebrow wriggle. He laughed and started to get out. But just as he was walking out into the hallway I found that we’d been in the shower long enough to deplete most of the hot water, which I learned the hard way. So of course I yelled a really loud expletive. I heard Jason laughing all the way down the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story