Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

Motley Crue

by saramichellehardy

It's not what you think. Just read it. XO with various bands.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 926 words

?Blocked
When had she decided it just wasn't worth the grueling pain, the torture, the effort it took to pick up her bass guitar and drag it to rehearsals every day, only to be shot down again and again before she opened her lips. Now she was sitting perfectly still on her bed, the tip of a needle pressed lightly against her forearm. They said she was indestructable, but she was going to find out by herself. Ten times the amount of heroin she normally took was located in the needle's glass barrel, and when she pulled the trigger, she was hoping her heart would stop.

"Nina!"

Nina Sixx closed her eyes for a moment, tears squeezing out from under her thick, dark lashes. No. Not now, please not now! She opened one of the nightstand drawers and stashed the needle, scrambling off the bed and down the stairs, where Valerie Neil was waiting, playing with her long, platinum hair. Their eyes met, palest blue on darkest brown, and Nina felt herself melt. This was the woman her entire life seemed to revolve around, standing in her ruined living room, hands on hips and a familiar looking notebook held aloft in one of them. A notebook that was beginning to look awfully like Nina's diary as she glanced at it on her way down the stairs. Oh hell!

"I'm here," Nina said, her voice weak, eyes immediately hitting the floor. One glance into Valerie's eyes, and she felt like she was lower than scum.

"Are you okay, girl?" Valerie cooed, her long, bright pink fingernails stroking softly down Nina's cheek. "You look paler and skinnier than ever. Not a good look for someone with a face like yours."

"I'm fine," Nina said quietly. "Is that my diary?"

"Huh? Oh." Valerie handed it over, a guilty look in her dark eyes. "I'm sorry about this . . . Tara got ahold of it before me and read some of it out loud . . . Couldn't get to her fast enough before she was reading what you wrote at night . . ."

Nina's face flamed, and she fell back on the couch. So that was it. Valerie knew the truth, knew the vivid fantasies Nina had documented the few times she was partially sober, all the details of the sensations and the sounds and the act itself. Her body shook from the inside, and she bit her fist hard to hold back the sobs.

"Hey, don't get upset." Valerie knelt down, pushing Nina's knees apart so she could sit between them. "You know, you're a pretty talented writer. You could go so much farther than Motley Crue." One hand slipped into Nina's fried hair, the other stroking the soft curve of a small, perfect breast. "You had me feeling things I'd never thought I'd feel."

She pulled Nina down on the floor, pinning her against the couch and kissing her hard, their bodies meshing together in a tangle. Nina moaned as one of Valerie's experienced hands slipped beneath her shirt and found the front clasp of her bra, twisted it, yanked the offending fabric off until her breasts were free under her New York Dolls t-shirt. A cry broke from her throat when she felt Valerie's warm, soft hands on her chest, removing her shirt, her abdomen, gripping the waist band of the jeans too big for her heroin-thin body.

"Val, please," Nina whispered, her lips pulsating with warmth. Her body was shaking, especially her hips, knowing what was going to happen.

Valerie purred, her eyes half-closed, as she pulled the jeans down, revealing the various track marks Nina'd given herself when the veins in her arms were shot. The blond singer sat back on her heels, eyes roaming, then leaned forward and kissed the scars, leaving waxy red lip prints where her lipstick rubbed off. Then her fingers were curling around Nina's black cotton panties, pulling them down. Smiling, she leaned forward, and Nina yelped, spreading her legs wider to give Valerie more room. Valerie pulled Nina's hips closer and nuzzled the soft folds before her, reaching to spread them and lick. Nina closed her eyes, gasping softly, her body shivering. This was too wonderful, too good, as Valerie's tongue flicked against her clit, caught at it with her teeth. Moaning, Nina fell back against the couch, unable to support her weight. She didn't have to wait long, however, for Valerie's mouth to find her again, probing her with that sweet tongue, pushing deep inside of her.

"Valerie," she moaned, hugging that pretty perfectly tanned face with her thighs, her fingers tangling into those silvery gold tresses. "Feels so good."

Valerie's fingers slipped inside of her, pressing against her in the most delicious way. She whimpered, her legs falling apart, as the blond moved, her face buried in Nina's soft flesh, thrusting her fingers and hooking them sharply. Nina screamed, surrendering, her body jerking with her climax. Then Valerie's soft mouth was there, licking between her thighs.

"You taste good," Valerie commented, falling back, her small pink tongue flicking at the fluid on her lips. "Really good. If you wanted me to do that before, you should have just told me."

"Didn't exactly know if you would go for it," Nina panted, sitting up carefully. "Want me to return the favor?"

Valerie smiled and climbed onto Nina's lap, their lips meeting quickly, tongues darting out to taste each other. Then Nina was tugging off Valerie's tank top, burying her face in the singer's chest and forgetting everything she'd been planning to do, or undo, today.
Sign up to rate and review this story