Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 5

Pet Trap

by Noizchild

Edward traps Alex once again and violates him even more. Fun for everybody out there. Song Recommended: "Somebody Told me" by the Killers

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2009-07-09 - Updated: 2009-07-09 - 1549 words - Complete

?Blocked
Pet Trap:

Simone's Notes:

Blood fetishism or Hematolagnia is a context used to describe the sexual interest or paraphillia for blood as defined by Renfield's syndrome, or as a sexual interest for blood within BDSM or Vampire lifestyles. Within the BDSM lifestyle the acts of using blood for sexual arousal are known as bloodsports or bloodplay which in themselves are considered a form of edgeplay due to the risks involved such as the spread of blood borne diseases. The use of menstrual blood as a means to sexual arousal may rarely be considered a form of blood fetishism and may be known as Red wings. Blood fetishism is also an anthropological term used to describe the belief within a society or culture that blood in itself as a material substance possesses powerful and magical properties.

Alex

Scratching at my bedroom door woke me up the next morning. I woke up mumbling to myself. "Aw, who is that?" I asked softly. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that my door had been opened a crack with the chain on it. I became confused. "Hm?" I thought. "What's going on?" I peeked through the crack. An amber eye stared back at me. I froze up right away. I tried my best not to think about who stared back at me right now. I wanted to crawl back to my bed and wish it away. But, my body wouldn't let me move. I just stood there staring into the crack. I tried to force any thoughts out of my head. "Don't break!" I thought to myself over and over again. "Don't break down!" I began breathing heavily. "What do I do?" I thought. "What do I do? What do I do?"

I don't fully remember what happened next. But the thing I knew, I found myself lying on my back looking up at Edward lying on top of me. My eyes grew big in fright. My heart raced again. Edward gave me infamous sick and twisted grin of his. I opened my mouth to speak again, but no words came out.

"Aww, what's wrong?" he asked me out loud. "Aren't you glad to see me?" I forced myself to talk again. This time, my voice only came up to only light whisper.

"W-Why are you doing this to me?" he forced myself to ask. Edward placed his right hand over my mouth. He smiled and shook his head at me.

"Because," he replied. "I love you, Little Alex." He began ripping off my clothes and stripping himself down as well. I didn't believe him anymore. This wasn't love at all. Love isn't supposed to feel like this. Cruel, cold, painful. No, Edward-sama doesn't love me. He just uses me and torments me to his own pleasure. I'm just at his mercy until he lets me go. No, he doesn't love me at all. Edward must have heard my thoughts just now, because I felt a sharp pain to the chest. I cried out loud against his automail hand. I tried to fight him off of me, but Edward had me pinned down with his weight and body. My adrenaline began rushing as I still tried to battle him off of me. Edward-sama's patience with me began to wear thin. The vicious black and red in his eyes began to form. Uh-oh! He's angry with me now. I shut my ears expecting the worst. But instead, I felt his hot breath up against my ear. I didn't dare to open my eyes at all. That have never led to anything good in my life.

"Keep yourself still," Edward-sama hissed at me coldly. "Otherwise, it'll hurt worse than what I planned on tonight! Got me?" I stopped resisting all together and nodded sadly at him. This is how much power he has over me. He is able to have power over me just by voice command. That's how bad he has broken me over this long period of time. I heard him chuckle a bit. I still tried to keep my eyes shut. Maybe I could lessen the pain tonight this way. Just keep my eyes shut and take in deep breaths. Everything will be fine there.

But then, I felt someone or something licking me down below. In a strange sense, it felt really good. I still tried to keep my eyes shut. I tried my best not to think about anything at all. The licking didn't stop there. It actually... picked up even more. I held circles down below. I pieced together in my mind what was happening really now. Edward-sama is toying with me again. He giving me head in order to make me open my eyes and look at him. This is another one of his twisted head games with me. I mustn't give in. I mustn't open my eyes and look. That's what he wants me to do after all. Don't give it to him. But, he pulled out all of the stops tonight. Edward-sama began to take tongue in small fast circles. He took the torment up and down along my good man as well. I fought hard to keep my eyes tightly shut. The longer he did it, the worse the torment became. I don't know how much more I can take of this...

And then just like that, I opened my eyes and looked down. Edward looked up at me from down below. He stopped licking on me and grinned at me in a sick and twisted way.

"Got ya!" Edward-sama called to me in a low and cold voice. My eyes widened in bigger fear. "Oh no!" I thought in a panic. "Now I'm going to get it!" That monster with a beautiful face then flipped me over on my stomach and forced me legs open again. He then pulled out some thin hair-like wires and tied them tightly around my wrists until they went numb. I winced in pain. Then, he took my school tie that he found on the floor and gagged me up. I looked up and noticed Edward-sama smirking at me in a cruel way. My heart raced again. He slowly leaned down to my ear.

"Brace yourself!" he whispered coldly to me. I could barely breathe with him crushing on me like that. Then, Edward-sama got right into position and forced himself right into me. I shut my eyes in pain again. I couldn't scream out or fight back. I had become completely helpless. That perfect fiend began pulling in and out of me violently fast. I felt him grabbing on my shoulders so tightly to the point that they started to bleed. The pain at both ends became more than I could take. He's going to give me Hell tonight. The monster went faster within me. I tried to break free from the wire. It proved to be no use.

"You can't break out of them!" he called out to me. "It's made out angel's hair! So why don't you just give up!" He laughed out loud at my suffering as he kept on pumping harder and harder. I didn't listen and kept on trying. The wire began to kill into my wrists. I finally just gave up worn out and tired.

"Much better!" Edward-sama yelled out. Then, he went faster even more. I just lied there and took it all. I tried to think about something else, but my mind kept coming back to the pain. I didn't know how much more I could take. Tears began run down my cheeks. Edward-sama had overpowered me once again.

He finally came inside of me with a wild rush. He yelled out in high pleasure. I just sobbed as he remained inside until he had finished coming inside of me. I just want to be left alone now. No monsters. No torment. No pain. No tears. No misery. Just... nothing. Edward-sama just climbed off of me. He transmuted his right hand into his blade and loosened up the wires. He pulled my wrists out of it and took away my gag. I felt so sore all over I couldn't move. My tormenter lied down next to me. He gently kissed me on the lips. More deceit with fake love to me. He pulled away grinning at me like he wanted more.

"Now by a good boy and go take a shower," the monster ordered me. "And don't tell anybody about this or I'll make it hurt worse the next time. Do you understand?" I nodded at him quickly. Edward smiled at me wickedly. He gave me another kiss. The monster then climbed off of the bed, got dressed, and disappeared into the night. I pushed myself up again. I managed to take the chain off of the door and crawl all the way to the bathroom. I used what strength I had left to crawl into the shower and turn it on. I just sat there and cried all night. The running water drowned out everything. If that night was Hell, I would find myself in for more much later this winter. Not just Edward-sama, but the others as well.

Next Night

Next Time: Azrael and Edward both trap Alex in a sick mental and physical game of survival.
Sign up to rate and review this story