Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

I Cannot Speak (okay, why am i talking!)

by Chicago-Kid

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-09 - Updated: 2009-07-10 - 484 words

?Blocked
BEGINNING:
Sorry to piss off people who were looking to get another chapter but there's nothing for now. That's why all the people that I know of who read this didn't get an @message on Twitter.

AUDITIONS:
Why doesn't everybody just put a desription of how they look in their profile. It'd just be easier. So you just put your name down in a review and then add any details that you need.
If that's boring for you, I'm sorry dumb idea. But it would take all of the nuisance of typing up a whole physical description. And you know how annoying and pain-staking that can be at times!

TWITTERBERRY:
Crystal Stump has a twitter. It's under SporeOfPoppit, I think she is following all of the people who reads this.
twitter.com/SporeOfPoppit
So does Trixi:
twitter.com/SidelineStalker, you should follow her because she's rad.

TUMBLR:
Fuck yeah, there's a tumblr for this story. Whyever not?
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/clandestinesschoolforthestrange
Ain't it just retarded!?
The writing is gigantic so hopefully you won't have to pull out your reading glasses.
My tumblr, haha: http://thegirlwhowastoodifferent.tumblr.com/

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:
Yeah. So if you want to send in more audtions, just say you want to, and if you followed my rant thing, you will have put a description of crap you like and how you want to look, etc. Or link me to a beautiful model. I don't really care, it makes me feel like a total detective finding people to represent people. Sorry if some of you find that disturbing or rude.

MY VAMPIRE STORY! (you serious man? me fuck yeah!*)
So, a while back I started working on a story. It didn't upload very well but I'll try again soon. No, SidelineStalker, it is not a copy of ANY of your stories, it's a little more violent.
Involves MCR by the way.

OFFICE:
I do like The Office, strictly the British version, but my office is awesome. It's my writing house. This is pointless putting this here. I wish I could give you a number to it but there's no phoneline down there (or a fax machine), and the vast majority of you live on the otherside of the world so you wouldn't call.
Basically. It's the tractor shed. That's all. The tractor does park there, but there's a tiny little 'shack', with a whole computer and stereo system set up. And bunks in the next room.
@SidelineStalker YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA COME TO MY HOUSE. HAHA SHAME!

END:
So sorry if you actually wanted to get another chapter. Auditions are always open. I give love, vegetarian meals and billy goats to the world of ficwad (and the kids on World Vision advertisements, also the Me & You video. For sure!).

Goodbye until the night dawns upon us all in crappy asshole fucker New Zealand,
SANTI.
Sign up to rate and review this story