Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

65. Prongs' Secret

by GinnyMyLove

Luna, Susan, Pansy...some dinner, some thinking, some surprises

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-07-31 - Updated: 2009-07-31 - 3863 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I own the sexiness, I own some of the wackier ideas...unfortunately they don't bring me money and I don't own Harry Potter



Chapter 65: Prongs' Secret

Harry lay Susan down on the hospital bed and before Poppy made it to her side had already cast every diagnostic charm he knew showing that besides a sprained ankle and bruised ribs where the necklace had discharged the power of the curse she was perfectly healthy.

Poppy quickly healed her ankle and gave her a potion to speed healing before releasing her into Harry's care. Once more without asking he picked her up and carried her all the way up to his suite and sat down on the couch with her firmly in his lap. Now that he knew they were safe he finally released the remaining tears that wanted to fall and allowed the girl to comfort him as she cried into his shoulder. They didn't say anything for half an hour just happy to be together once more. Finally Harry worked up enough courage to speak.

"Susan I..."

"Harry I..." They began at the same time and both laughed a bit as some of the awkwardness drained from the room.

"I'm sorry I abandoned you Harry, I just couldn't believe that it was real, it all happened so fast and..."

"I know, but it's over now Susie. I understand..."

"But Gabby..." New tears rolled down her cheeks. "If I hadn't hurt you Voldemort wouldn't have been able to..."

"He was always going to come back Susie, he had to deal with the power drain when he couldn't tap my magic any more but he would have come back anyway. It isn't your fault..."

She stared into his eyes and found the truth there. "It isn't your fault either then Harry, there was nothing else you could have done."

He nodded, "I know that now...and I know that she's happier where she is now."

Susan nodded not pressing him on how he could know, guessing it was the usual better place speech that was given at every funeral. "So..." She began...

He nodded, "So?"

"What's new?" She asked not knowing what else to say.

Harry suddenly realized he had left everyone else in Hogsmeade and the worry formed an icy ball of dread in his gut. Quickly he thought of one of the spells Dumbledore had shown him and sent a Patronus off with a message for Hermione followed by one for Pansy. Before he could explain to the curious girl what he had just done a silver otter appeared in the room.

"All okay, Gin, Pansy, Luna, Tonks and Patils are with me, will join you in suite within the hour." Hermione's voice drifted out before the animal disappeared in a cloud of silver smoke.

"Harry?" She asked.

"Patronus Messenger spell, if you have a powerful enough Patronus you can direct it to perform simple tasks for you the same way you can direct it in battle against Dementors, such as delivering messages. Dumbledore has been giving me lessons."

He then proceeded to fill her in on the last few months, she didn't ask many questions but he answered those to the best of his ability. "So you're engaged to a Slytherin?" She asked with a sly smile.

He groaned, "Not exactly... we were actually discussing that in Hogsmeade when our visitors arrived."

"What are you going to do?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, I hadn't thought much about marriage before Gabrielle and that was spontaneous. I have reason to live past Voldemort now thanks to you, Gin, and Hermione; but I hadn't given thought to Marrying except that I assumed it would be for love."

"Being the only heir of an Ancient house like Potter or Black you were lucky there were no contracts already in place. I guess I didn't think about it when we were..." She blushed, "Well I guess dating is the closest term you could apply to whatever we did. But subconsciously I knew it was a possibility and I already had to accept the fact that I was sharing you; so consciously I knew I wouldn't be your only choice for a wife, not that you would want to marry me..."

"Why not?" He asked suddenly, "I mean, I don't think it's fair to any of you to have to share, but why wouldn't I want to marry you?"

She got very nervous all of a sudden, the talk of Marriage at their age was not unheard of but still nerve wracking. "I just assumed it would be Gin or Mione or both, but now you have Parkinson and the Patils..."

He pulled her closer, "And I have enough money to marry all of you according to the law if I wanted. I don't think it's fair but if you all agreed I wouldn't be opposed."

She turned and looked him in the eye for a second before giving in to the impulses that had plagued her for the past months. She leaned in and captured his lips and felt her heart race in joy. She heard the sharp breath through his nose as his body began reacting to her and he pulled her closer before deepening the kiss. Next thing he knew she was straddling his lap with both arms around his neck trying desperately to pull herself as close as she could to him. They might have gotten carried away if it weren't for the applause that started behind them.

Blushing she released her hold on him and turned to find Tonks, Luna, Ginny, Hermione, Padma and Pansy in the room with them though the Slytherin did not look happy as she strolled over to her room and closed the door.

"Finally!" Tonks shouted before diving onto the couch beside them and kissing Harry as she gave Susan a hug. The Professor quickly got up and Ginny and Hermione joined them on the couch on either side. She received an only slightly uncomfortable kiss from both girls as well as a hug and found herself blushing the entire time as images of the four of them in bed began racing through her mind.

"You finally got rid of your Wrackspurt!" Luna called happily before kissing the girl on the cheek. "I was starting to get worried, but then I reminded myself that you loved him and you would be back. I only argued with me for a minute before we both saw reason."

"Thank you Loony." Susan said earning her a big grin from the girl.

"You know Harry, if you keep it up the rest of the boys are going to be rather cross with you." Padma said with a smile.

He shook his head and frowned, "I'm done! No more of this, I have more than any man could ask for, and definitely more than I can handle!" That drew laughs from the rest of the room. Not his intention at all but it lightened his mood. "Now, what's happening in Hogsmeade?"

Hermione took a deep breath before she began explaining what he had already witnessed and then the aftermath. Two of the villagers had been killed but luckily none of the students. Those who had been injured were brought to the hospital wing but nothing serious enough to keep them there more than one night. All in all he felt they had been especially lucky and said so.

"No Harry, your forethought to have a signal for the Old Guard is what saved us. If we hadn't been organized the Death Eaters would have had multiple skirmishes and time to wreak havoc and destruction or time to escape. The fact that we ambushed them is what saved the day."

He shrugged, "It just made sense."

Ginny kissed his cheek, "That's just the way you work Harry, don't change for anything."

Susan had fallen into Harry's eyes during the girl's explanation and Harry had fallen back into hers. Hermione noticed with a smile and hopped up off the couch. "You two have some making up to do, we are all going to head back to the hospital wing to help out and we'll see you at dinner."

"Yeah." Harry said distractedly and Hermione helped Gin up off the couch before shooing everyone out of the room she turned around to find them snogging once more and smiled before pulling the portrait closed behind her.

$$$$

Dumbledore smiled as Harry and Susan fed each other at the Gryffindor Table. The boy had done more for house unity in a few months than anyone else in the past century. He only wanted what was best for him after all; though he debated having a talk with him about his intentions toward all of the females that seemed to orbit around him. Just because you can marry all of them it does not mean it would be wise. Having one wife could be trying at times, he knew from anecdotal evidence that two could be nerve wracking. But seeing the smiles on all of their faces made him wonder if it might just work for Harry.

Across the hall Pansy sat next to Blaise who was making a show of holding Daphne's hand. All of the pleasantness and coupling going on around her left her with an almost unattractive sneer. She didn't have feelings for him; that just wasn't the way a pureblood or a Slytherin would operate. Or at least that is what she was trying to convince herself of.

He was rich, and head of two Ancient families. On paper a match between Parkinson and Potter or Black made perfect sense, though if she had to pick it would be Black. Most of her prejudice had left her in the past month but she knew that politically she would have much more influence in certain circles as Lady Black than as Lady Potter. He was attractive; if he had propositioned her at any point in the past week she would have taken him up on his offer but he was so bloody noble.

Whatever it was about his eyes that gave her such pleasure had been noticeably missing since the death of the little Veela he said was his wife. She hated that she had become addicted to him but she couldn't help looking up hoping for just a glimpse of that look from him. She was not a virgin, something that her father would not be proud of but would understand given how she was raised. Therefore her dowry would have to be larger if she were to marry into another Noble or Ancient family on contract. The thought disturbed her more and more of late. Why did Harry bloody Potter get to have love when he had so much else. Why would she be reduced to being sold off like livestock when he would have a stable full of willing partners? Partners who even loved him?

She did not love Harry Potter; that was ridiculous. No matter how wonderful his eyes were, how beautiful he was in the nude, how much money he had, or how caring he could be, even of a Slytherin he hated before this year. She wasn't opposed to marriage, and despite what he said, or what his little harem claimed, the paperwork was on file at the ministry stating they were betrothed. No, she didn't love Harry Potter...

Harry looked up from his seat and found Pansy sitting at the Slytherin table, she looked miserable for some reason and he felt a pang in his chest at seeing a girl he cared about...he had to admit that he had grown to care about her for some reason...that a girl he cared about was in pain. Deciding it wouldn't hurt anything he waited until she looked up and caught his eye before sending her a jolt of joy-juice. He watched as she shuddered in her seat and her eyes went wide before she closed them and rode the tiny orgasm rolling through her body. When they opened again she caught his eye and a silly, genuine smile graced her face for a moment before she scowled and looked away once more. He shrugged and went back to flirting with his formerly ex-girlfriend.

Pansy felt dirty for enjoying that, and even dirtier for the feelings that accompanied the pleasure. It just wasn't very Slytherin of her to feel...that for a bloody Gryffindor, especially him...she did not love Harry Potter...

$$$$

Susan begged off staying in his rooms for the night sighting that she needed to catch up with Hannah and didn't think it would be appropriate for the moment to bring her girlfriend back to Harry's suite. Harry agreed not really knowing how much Neville knew or what he approved of. So Harry went back to his suite with Pansy walking slightly behind him, he could feel her stare on the back of his head but refused to acknowledge her passive aggressive stance.

Upon reaching his common room without saying a word to her she stormed into her room and slammed the door loud enough to give him a slight headache. He collapsed onto his couch and stared up at the ceiling for a while with a smile on his face. Even if Gin and Mione were off studying in Gryffindor Tower during the week, even if Susan was off gossiping with Hannah at the moment leaving him alone. He was still happier than he had been in weeks; his thoughts were interrupted in the space of a few minutes.

"Harry?" Bernie called from Wenny's portrait, Harry noticed with a smirk that the portraits occupant was blushing at the hard on the satyr was sporting.

"Yes Bernie?"

"Just thought you might want to know, the buxom blond with the vegetables hanging from her ears is coming up the hallway."

"Luna? Let her in will you?"

"Of course milord." Bernie disappeared from the frame.

Luna walked in as the portrait swung open and looked around, ignoring Harry for the moment she walked over to Wenny's portrait and smiled up at the witch. "Good evening Wenny, its been too long."

"My thoughts exactly my dear, tell me. Have you discovered any more of your wonderful creatures since last we spoke?"

The blond shook her head and Harry watched with amusement as the dirigible plums swung back and forth. "No sadly, I think they saw the Death Eater attack coming and went into hiding. I expect to see them again soon though." She turned around and pinned him with her gaze. "Hello Harry."

He smiled up at her and held out a hand for her in invitation, "Hello Luna."

She crossed the room and sat down next to him on the couch as he took her hand in his. "I was very happy to see you and Susan make up. The Wrackspurt was making a mess of her thought process but I think the jolt from that curse shook it loose."

He just nodded as he gazed into her eyes and she half smirked at him. "What are you doing here Lu? I thought you would be studying for your OWL's along with Gin and Mione?"

"Oh Hermione is a wonderful tutor, but I have already finished the revising schedule she gave us for the next week. I thought it was time I came to visit you. Especially since you were going to be alone this evening, Pansy has been getting better but she is too confused to keep you company at the moment."

"Confused?"

Luna ignored the question. "I haven't had much chance to spend any time with you lately outside of the DA. I miss having friends."

He looked at her sadly, "Luna you always have friends, just because we can't be together all the time doesn't mean I don't love you just as much as always." She smiled at the slip he hadn't noticed.

"I know Harry, but it can still get lonely. Padma has gone out of her way to be nice to me in the tower, but she has been spending most of their time here with you."

"You mean most of her time?"

"That too, so what do you do for fun when you aren't surrounded by sexy witches?" She asked him with a smile.

He smiled back, "That doesn't happen very often, I don't usually have fun, I read or practice my magic."

"Oh? Can you show me?"

He nodded and thought for a moment before closing his eyes and squeezing his fist for a moment. When he opened it his tiny golden stag appeared and Luna's eyes lit up. "Oooh, can I hold him? He's adorable!"

"I don't know...my Patronus looks impossibly real but I've never actually touched him..." As he was explaining Luna held out a hand to the stag prancing around the room. It changed directions and charged her before smashing against her palm and throwing her back against the couch. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she opened her mouth in a silent scream.

Harry picked her up and rushed her into his room and lay her down on the bed before he began casting every diagnostic he knew to figure out what had happened. Luna's eyes were still rolling around and her body was contorting as if she were under the Cruciatus. However his diagnostics all said she was in perfect health. Just as he was about to panic and take her to the hospital wing an audible sigh escaped her mouth.

"Luna?" He asked with fear evident in his voice.

"Oh my..." She said in a very deep and husky, very un-loony voice.

"Luna! Are you alright?"

She looked up at him with a predators gaze and he only had time to gulp before she was tearing his clothes off followed quickly by her own. Her mouth met his hungrily and he lost himself in the kiss, before he knew what was happening she had thrown him on the bed and was straddling his waste. She began rocking against his cock and was soon howling his name and bringing him rapidly toward orgasm as well. Finally he spent himself between them and she collapsed onto his chest into the lovely puddle of goo.

He was panting along with her as he tried to figure out what the hell had just happened. "Lu?" He whispered.

"I love you Harry...that was amazing." She said not sounding spacey or loony at all. It was not normal for her, even at times when she had struggled to remain lucid for him.

"Luna what happened? You scared me to death...then you nearly shagged my brains out!"

She was still panting but adjusted her head on his chest so she could look up at him. "I don't know, I never saw that... it was like a bolt of pure love and every naughty thought you have ever had combined into one... I'm sorry I ravaged you Harry, do you think you can forgive me?"

He laughed, then his laugh turned into a chuckle before he laughed out loud once more. She soon joined him laughing but her eyes still held the question. He finally calmed down and looked at her, still giggling a bit. "Nothing to forgive, I thought I had sent you into a seizure...are you telling me that you were..."

"Cumming? Orgasming? I don't think those words can describe what you just did to me Harry...It was like every pleasure center in my body lit up at once...I couldn't handle it and I wasn't about to try to detach myself from my body to get away from it."

He chuckled again and hugged her close before rolling them over so he was on top of her and kissed her softly. He felt as much as heard the moan she gave out as his member began to stiffen again. "Harry wait..."

He pushed himself up on his hands and hovered above her, marveling in her beauty. "What is it?"

"I know we already... even though I don't have my maiden head, I need to reclaim my spiritual virginity... my creatures don't like it."

He pondered that for a moment, "You mean like Unicorns and Virgins?"

She nodded, "The Unicorns took a bit of convincing but they could tell even after the fun we had this summer, that I was still pure enough in that sense. Even if I were to engage in intercourse again I think they would forgive me, but some of the other creatures would not. I...hope you don't mind..."

He shook his head as he rolled off to the side and drew her back into an embrace. "Luna if you never want to have sex again I won't think any less of you and it won't change my feelings for you. It's actually almost a relief... I had been worried about us since Gabrielle..."

"Me too...would you..." She seemed suddenly shy which was funny considering what had just happened.

"Anything Luna, what is it?"

"Would you touch me like you did this summer?"

He kissed her as his hands began to trail their way down her stomach, getting a bit of lubrication along the way from the leftovers of their love making.

A/N:
Updated because of a glaring error I caught then missed before I posted it... FIFY...

(#) chris102 2009-09-16 03:30:53 PM
uhm didn't they already have sex in chapter 45? I don't want to be pedantic I really love the story but I just thought that was a fairly big discontinuity. sorry about that like I say great work and I'm keeping on with this story.
Chris
Author's response
Yes...

Crap...

Well... There are VirginAgain (or some other name) groups in high schools where girls reclaim their virginity (I know, lol right?) So Um... By swearing off it she can reclaim her "Spritual Virginity" so she can keep playing with her animals...

Yeah...thats it... Thanks for pointing it out, I knew I was making a mistake but never went back and re-read it because my muse had escaped and I was busy chasing her down rather than double checking my writing.

Thank you...I will explain it later I guess... If I remember (funny how the author can't remember right?) Luna demonstrated her amazing muscle control before Gabby died as well.

All I can say is Oops, but its not necessarily inconsistent, just confusing, but then what about Luna isn't confusing?

I know it's short, and I know that middle piece is a bit drabbly but to me it just fit. This was a transition chapter more than anything else. Thats another thing, coming up with Chapter Titles is getting really hard! So please forgive me from now on for only putting the current date (of the story) as the chapter title unless I can think of something that applies. It might even help some people follow along, I don't like how the only dates that are easy to tell in Canon are Harry's Birthday, September 1st and Halloween.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gml_fanfic
Sign up to rate and review this story