Categories > Original > Romance

Lollipop

by SweetSarmoti

Part of my Princess Collection. Nicky and Princess play a game.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-01 - Updated: 2009-08-02 - 3245 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Lollipop

Author: Lia

Rating: NC-17

Series: The Princess Collection

Pairing: Nicky/Princess

Summary: Not everything is what it seems.

Warning(s): That goes along with the everything is not what it seems. It’s not as bad as it seems at first so if you don’t like it, just keep reading.

Disclaimer: None needed. It’s all mine. Ask if you want to use anything.

Note(s): This was inspired by a book called The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things by J.T. Leroy

The entire room was decorated in pink. The carpet on the floor was baby pink. The wallpaper was white but it had wide baby pink stripes running down it. To the left of the door was an enormous white dollhouse with a pink roof and beside that was a pink and white checkerboard toy box. On the other side of the door was a large white armoire that reached almost to the ceiling. At a ninety degree angle from the armoire was a white sleigh-style daybed with a heavy pink and white striped comforter on it. In the wall above the bed was a window covered with a white blind and pink and gold drapes. In the other end of the room by the end of the bed and between the toybox and the other wall was a white child-size table with two white, child-size chairs. On the table, back against the wall and turned at an angle so it could be seen from both the chairs and the bed was a little pink television.

Currently on the television screen were two dogs, a gray mutt and a brown cocker spaniel. They were sharing a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs and when their noses bumped a childish giggle came from the direction of the bed.

Sitting on the bed was a beautiful little girl. Her hair, so light a blond color it was almost white, hung down to her shoulders in big sausage curls. Her enormous cornflower blue eyes were fixed on the dogs on the television screen. She loved dogs. They were her favorite animals. The little girl was dressed in one of her favorite dresses: baby pink silk with puffy, capped sleeves, a wide, full skirt, and lace around the sleeves, collar, and hem. Beneath the pink skirt she wore another skirt, this one a puffy, lacy white one. Her daddy said it was to cover up her panties since her pink dress was so thin and see through. She thought maybe Daddy did not know how short her dress was. When she was standing up it only came a couple of inches below her panties anyway. If she moved the wrong way or bent over or jumped up and down, which she did a lot, they would show anyway. That was why she was wearing her prettiest panties as well as her prettiest dress. They were white silk with lacy pink and white ruffles on the butt. Her socks matched them, being white with lace around the tops. With them she wore shiny white patent leather Mary Janes. In her left arm she hugged a big pink stuffed dog that she knew had cost her Daddy almost two hundred dollars at the big toy store. It was her favorite out of all of her toys and she had named it Penelope. In her right fist she clutched the stick of a multi-colored, seven flavored lollipop. It had been a treat from her Daddy. She had been a good girl last week when he had had an unexpected business meeting and had to take her to the office with him. She had sat in the lobby with her book like a good girl and when Daddy had come out he had bought her a big lollipop in the gift shop downstairs. It was so big she was unable to fit it in her mouth and had to settle for licking it.

But as she sat on the bed licking her lollipop and watching the movie she listened nervously for her Daddy to come home from work. Daddy said she was not allowed to eat in her room, not even just her big lollipop.

The little girl sat up alertly, listening again for the noise she thought she had heard only a second ago. It did not come again. She shrugged, deciding that it must have been one of Mrs. MacGregor’s many cats. It was not time for her Daddy to come home yet. He would not be home from work until 5:30 and it was only 10:00 in the morning now. She had time to finish both her movie and her lollipop before Daddy came home. Within moments she was engrossed in her movie again. The part where the doggies chased the chickens always made her giggle.

She was still bouncing up and down on her bed giggling with the stick of her lollipop clutched in one pink-fingernailed hand when the main door out in the main room of the apartment opened and her Daddy walked in.

“Daddy!” she shrieked, halting mid-bounce. The connection her bottom made with the bed was less than comfortable. In fact, it hurt! “Daddy, why are you home?” she asked, looking around frantically for a place to hide her lollipop so Daddy would not see it. If he knew she had been eating anywhere besides the kitchen table, he would spank her and she would not be able to sit down comfortably for the rest of the day.

“What were you doing just now?” Daddy asked. Either he did not hear her question or he was more concerned about her behavior than being home from work in the middle of the day.

“Being a good girl?” she said. It was more a question than a statement.

“I think that’s about the last thing you were doing, wasn’t it?” Daddy asked, coming to stand in the doorway of her bedroom.

“But I’m a good girl, Daddy,” she said. Maybe if she could convince Daddy that she was a good girl he would give her more treats. If he knew she had been eating in her bedroom and bouncing on the bed she would receive a spanking instead of a treat.

“Of course you’re a good girl,” Daddy said and the little girl grinned. If Daddy thought she was good there were treats coming. Maybe a trip to the Hello Kitty store or Toys R Us. “It’s just the things you do sometimes that are bad,” Daddy continued.

She pouted. “But Daddy! I was good. I didn’t do anything bad!”

“What did Daddy say about bouncing on the bed?” he asked.

Her thumb immediately went into her mouth. Daddy said she was too old to suck her thumb but she always did anyway when she knew there was a spanking coming. That was one thing she did that Daddy never spanked her for. “Don’t ever, ever, ever bounce on the bed,” she asked, quoting her Daddy exactly.

He nodded. “And why should you never bounce on the bed?”

The little girl frowned around the thumb still firmly planted in her mouth. “Cause…um…Daddy said not to?” she asked.

“Because you could break the bed,” her Daddy corrected. “And more importantly because you could hurt yourself.”

The little girl did not reply. She knew her Daddy was right and knew also what was coming. Daddy was going to spank her now. “I’m sorry, Daddy,” she mumbled.

“That doesn’t change what you did,” he said. “Stand up.”

She knew better than to ask questions or refuse to do as Daddy told her when she was going to be spanked anyway. She stood up. “My tummy hurts,” she whined as both a last effort to avoid a spanking and because it did. Her tummy always hurt when Daddy said he was going to spank her.

“I’m sure it does,” Daddy said. “If it still hurts later we’ll find something to make it better.”

“Potty,” she said, suddenly having thought about something else. “I have to pee.” Daddy would have to postpone her spanking for that.

“Somehow I doubt that.” He crooked his finger at her. “Come here.”

She moved across the room and looked up at her Daddy. Daddy was exactly two inches over six feet tall. The little girl knew if she were just an inch shorter her daddy would be exactly a foot taller than she was. “Daddy –“ she began.

“What is that?” he asked, looking at the bed the little girl had just vacated.

She turned to look too. There in plain sight was the lollipop she had dropped on the pink comforter behind her in and effort to hide it from her Daddy when her Daddy had surprised her by coming home early. “Lollipop, Daddy,” she said as if he should have already known that.

“And what were you doing with it?” Daddy asked.

“Licking it.”

Daddy gave her that look. He never became angry with her. He always just gave her that look. “What have I told you about eating anywhere but at the kitchen table?”

“Don’t?”

Daddy nodded. “And what happens when you disobey?”

“Daddy spanks.”

Before Daddy could reply the telephone in the main room began to ring. Daddy looked like he wanted to say a word that the little girl was not supposed to say but instead he said, “I have to answer that. It could be important. But I want you to go to my room and wait for me there.”

Daddy’s room was where he always spanked her and where they always played their special games afterward. That thing in the front of her panties that always got hard when they played began to get hard just from thinking about the games.

She let herself into her Daddy’s bedroom and sat down on his bed on top of the thick dark purple comforter. She sat on the edge of the bed swinging her feet and admiring her new shoes for several minutes until she became bored with that. Then she slid back to the middle of the bed and hugged her knees to her chest. She was still sitting in the same place when Daddy came in. Her I-can’t-wait-to-play-the-special-game feeling in her panties went away at the thought of what Daddy was going to do to her butt. She was not going to be able to sit down for a long time. She gave Daddy her big-puppy-dog-eyes-pouty look.

“It isn’t working, baby,” he said. “If you didn’t want punished you should have thought about that before you did things you know you aren’t supposed to do.”

“I’m sorry, Daddy.” She rested her chin on her drawn up knees.

“Stand up,” Daddy ordered.

“Daddy-“

“Up.”

“I could clean my room,” she offered. “Then you wouldn’t have to spank me.”

“You’re going to have to do that anyway regardless of whether or not I spank you. Which I am going to do. Now stand up.”

She could tell Daddy was getting annoyed with her and stood up quickly. She knew she was in trouble but maybe this time it would not be so bad. Daddy probably had to go back to work. “I’m sorry, Daddy,” she said, lowering her gaze to the dark purple carpet between her feet.

“I know you are now but you knew what was going to happen when you decided to break the rules.”

“I didn’t decide,” she whined. “It just happened.”

Her Daddy either did not hear her or chose to ignore her whining. He sat down in nearly the same spot she had just vacated. “Come here,” he ordered.

She came to stand in front of him, still staring down at her pretty white shoes. Until Daddy ordered her to, she would not position herself for a spanking.

Daddy raised his eyebrows at her questioningly. “What are you supposed to do?” he asked.

She stared at her shoes – pretty, shiny shoes she could see her face in – and shrugged.

“Panties off,” Daddy ordered.

She lifted her dress slowly, one layer at a time. The silky baby pink skirt came first then one, two, three layers of the white lacy underskirt. Then she slid the fingers of one hand into her panties and slowly lowered first one side and then the other until they were almost to her knees. Then, sure they were far enough away from her butt that Daddy would not make her lower them farther she let her skirt fall, a little rumpled now, to cover her but and that dangly thing in front that always got hard when she played the Special Game with Daddy. She stood there waiting for Daddy’s next command, thumb firmly fixed in her mouth.

“Down here.” He pointed to his lap.

“My tummy hurts, Daddy. I don’t feel good,” she whined.

“If I hear one more complaint you aren’t going to sit comfortably tomorrow either.”

Trying to decide if Daddy’s words were meant as a threat or as a promise, the little girl arranged herself over her Daddy’s lap, her bottom in the air in a very undignified position. Her legs hung off of Daddy’s lap, the tips of the toes of her shoes barely touching the dark purple carpet. Her fists dug into the comforter on Daddy’s bed to avoid falling on her head. That meant she had to remove her thumb from her mouth, something she was not happy about doing. The dangly thing in front was pinned between her Daddy’s lap and the little girl’s tummy. Every time she wiggled it rubbed on the lacy underskirt that separated her soft sensitive pink skin from her Daddy’s denim clad legs. She could feel it getting hard again and wished Daddy would hurry up and spank her so they could get to the Special Game they always played afterward. “I’ll be a good girl if you don’t spank me, Daddy,” she promised.

“You’ll be a good girl whether I spank you or not,” daddy told her, delivering a hard swat to her bare bottom. He would never spank her too hard; her skin bruised so easily, but he would not let her get away with breaking the few rules he had set down for her either.

“Ow!” she whimpered. “Daddy! That hurts!” She kicked and wiggled against him, trying to get away. All she succeeded in doing was rubbing her dangly thing against her skirt and making it get harder. She was sure Daddy could feel it now. She was sure also that if she were to stand up now, it would no longer be dangly but would stand straight up against her tummy like it did when she played the Special Game with Daddy.

“That’s enough!” Daddy’s hand met her flesh again, harder this time.

She knew the outcome was inevitable and stopped struggling for the moment anyway. It was best to get the warning swats over and get on with the real thing. She waited for the next slap. The little girl did not have long to wait. The next time Daddy’s hand connected with her bottom she kicked at him and began to squirm again. “I hate you!” she shouted. “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!”

Daddy ignored her words. She said the same thing every time he spanked her. Instead of replying he brought his hand down on her ass several more times before he finally asked, “Why are you being spanked?”

“Because you’re mean!” she tried to shout but her voice came out as more of a sob instead. “You’re mean and horrible and you don’t love me!”

“I’m doing this because I love you. Daddy positioned her more firmly across his lap. “Now. Tell. Me. The. Real. Reason.” Each word was punctuated by another painful swat to her quickly reddening bottom.

“I was bad. I did something wrong.”

That was closer to the answer he was looking for but he continued to spank her anyway. “What is it that you did wrong?” he prompted.

She sniffled. “Broke the rules. Bounced on the bed. And…” It was hard to think with Daddy spanking her. It hurt! “And had my lollipop out of the kitchen.” The little girl gave in to the tears threatening to fall. “I won’t do it again,” she sobbed. “I promise! I’ll be a good girl! Please stop!” She tried to say more but her loud sobbing drowned out her words.

Having decided she was no longer just superficially sorry for what she had done but was well and truly sorry and regretted it, Daddy delivered several more hard swats to the little girl’s already red bottom to drive the point home before lightly resting his hand on the normally pale skin he had just spanked. “Shh,” he murmured, finally acknowledging her tears. “It’s all right now.” He helped her up and into his lap, holding her tightly.

They sat in silence for several minutes. Then she rubbed her left hand across her eyes and sniffled. “Daddy mean,” she mumbled to herself.

“And you are entitled to your opinion,” he told her. “But I think you’ll get over it.” The same thing happened every time he spanked her. First she said she hated him then five minutes later she was saying ‘I love you’ and begging for a trip to the toy store. Which she usually got.

“Won’t,” she muttered, convinced that she was right.

“If you behave we won’t have to do that again,” Daddy told her.

She stuck her tongue out petulantly.

“Am I going to have to spank you again?” Daddy asked. His hand moved beneath her dress to rest lightly on her leg, threatening to move to her still stinging bottom again at any moment.

“No,” she said and pouted.

“No,” Daddy agreed. “I don’t think I will.” So far she had done nothing to warrant a spanking anyway. “I think I’ll do something worse.” He moved her off of his lap to lie on her back on the bed. He settled herself on his knees between her legs.

“Worse?” she asked. She tried not to giggle. Her dangly thing in front was as hard as it ever got and there was a big lump in the front of Daddy’s jeans that meant his dangly thing was hard too and that meant they were going to play their Special Game now.

“Yes, worse,” Daddy confirmed. He took both of her delicate wrists in one of his hands and pinned them to the pillow above her head.

“Why worse?” she asked nervously. She knew Daddy would never hurt her but she had no idea what he could do that would not hurt but would be worse than being spanked. Didn’t being spanked hurt enough?

In answer Daddy brushed the fingertips of the hand that was not holding her wrists over her ribs. Her ribs were quite possibly the most sensitive part of her body, although to hear her shrieks when he spanked her, one would be tempted not to think so. “Because I said so,” he answered. His fingertips brushed her sensitive ribs again.
Sign up to rate and review this story