Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Punishment

by loralee1

AU, Post OotP, No HBP, Snape is punished for his transgressions. Slash Snape/Master, (not original character)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Snape - Warnings: [?] [R] - Published: 2006-04-09 - Updated: 2006-04-09 - 370 words - Complete

?Blocked
Punishment
By Loralee

Disclaimer: Not mine
Warning: NC17, slash, non-con

Severus Snape was startled when he was grabbed by the hair and forced over the table, though he recognize the voice hissing in his ear.

"Severus, I am most disappointed in you."

Severus started to shake, as his clothes were spelled away.

"I wanted the boy's mind opened, and now I find you sent him from the lessons in a fit of pique. You must be punished. Surely you agree?"

"Yes Master." Whispered Severus.

Severus felt the thick member probing his arse. He tried to relax, to breathe through the terrible pain of the entrance. He struggled to gain purchase on the table, to ease the strain on his neck cause by the grip in his hair.

A laugh came from above him and a wand tip grazed his hip. Severus knew what was coming next. As the invading member reach his depths, a muttered curse came.

"Crucio"

Severus screamed, nerves on fire, bucking and writhing beneath his torturer.

The curse ended.

"So good," came the words, "now drop your shields, I want to see what you've been up to."

The other's mind came slashing and tearing through his shields, laying him bare to his Master's every whim as both mind and arse were plundered.


When it was over and the invading member withdrawn, the voice spoke again.

"You will admit the boy to your NEWT potions class. You will resume your Occlumency lessons with the boy. You will not hurt him this time. I do not wish his mind opened further instead you will keep track of his actions, thoughts, plans. You, Severus, will try to become his friend this year and you will start by apologizing. Am I clear?"

Severus wanted to object that it wouldn't work. His momentary hesitation was his undoing. The wand tip trailed down the curve of his arse to the tender skin behind his balls.

"Crucio"

When the spell was finally lifted the question was repeated

"Am I clear?"

"Yes Master," Severus sobbed.

"Good," his hair was released and the voice spoke once more. "Clean yourself up Severus, we have a staff meeting in 45 minutes."

Then Albus Dumbledore strode from the dungeon room.
Sign up to rate and review this story