Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

To Burn Down This City

by EmiliaRebel

Warning: Contains sexual content, alcohol and drug abuse, and improper language Disclaimer: I do not own Pete Wentz, or anything for that matter except the non-exsistent buildings and Riot, Ryan, ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-08-17 - Updated: 2009-08-17 - 1455 words

?Blocked
A pair of dark eyes scanned the room, roughly stopping at where the rebels remained hidden, causing each and every one of them to fight against the sudden quickening of their pluses.
If any one of them were caught, it’s game over, they’d be completely out of the group because Riot wouldn’t let them continue with the fun for their own good. If Riot was caught, that was big problem for all of them; the person was the brain and heart of the group. The other thing was that they were not nobodies in this society; being caught would be a serious harm to their family’s reputation; all of them were either the child of famous politicians of legendary musicians, in no ways would the media take the new easily.
Yet, today, luck, as always, was on their side, for a minute later, they were completely free of the watch-man.
“Burn this thing down,” Riot commanded with a sly smile, accompanying the rough voice.
“Yes, sir,” Blonde-Hair Pretty Boy Aiden, still proud of the nickname Riot gave him to this day, said as he flicked the cap of his Zippo, ignited it, then dropped it to the ground.
“Dude, that one’s worth two thousand, man!” Ryan, the Guitar Boy, exclaimed as the fire caught up, spreading following the line they created.
Shayne cute in, pushing the two towards the exist, “Go, go, go, go, go!” he led the team out as the fire grew, reflecting droplets of sweat on his unique chocolate skin.
Once outside, the four friends watched the building light up, destroying the five million dollar per month income its refusing-to-pay-tax owner receives. One by one, they threw their mass, in the air, the names printed on those masked glowing as it reflected the orange flamed.
Behold, it was the fifth building they took down.
For five years, they had been training. For five months, they had nothing but success on the rate of one building per month. Radio and TV stations had called, interviewing them numerous times. “We get the inside information on who owns what, who pays what, so watch out, cause ya might be next,” Shane and Ryan had always thought to emphasis this point as they did all the talking. Riot and Aiden remained in the background, in fear of revealing their identity, given that someone was bound to recognize their voices with all the small speeches they did to support their father.
“Lucky for you, if you’re not him, we’re targeting at Mr…” Shayne clicked the receiver off bursting into fits of laughter with the whole gang.
The “Mr.” they were talking about was Morgan Westfield, owner of the ‘Lorlock’ building, he was the next on the list of rich people who refused to pay their tax, earning four million a year, running cost already taken away.
They stood in front of the grand building in disbelief of how rich those American brats were, well, the world had changed quite a lot when Bush lost the second election… the world was a better place, yet still as frail as before.
The rebels had every entrance secured, the camera showing false pictures of scenes happening an hour ago, the security guards distracted, and all the information they needed to know. But of course, there were some things that had been changed overnight that didn’t know… something that was to change the rebels’ lives.

Riot now knew what it was… or at least half of it. As Riot hid in between the closet’s doors of the owner’s room, the team all safe and sound thanks to the signal Riot at given them, telling them to run and forget about their leader, insecurity cover the now shaking rebel.
The person wasn’t afraid of having all reputation destroy, but rather destroying Aiden, Ryan, and Shayne’s chance of living a full life.
It was dead day for sure, the hands on the closet proved that, and then it was yanked open…

Pete’s eyes widened in surprise as he spotted the long, silky red-pink hair that fell right above, small, round breasts. He looked back at the mask the person was wearing, “To Burn Down This City. ‘Riot’,” was printed all over it. So Riot was a girl. He had definitely not been expecting that.
He also had not been expecting her significant relevance to Jaelle Grey, Ben Grey’s adopted daughter. Well, he wouldn’t be surprised given that she had much the same view as her father, but with more emphasis on helping the poor. He had heard what the rebels had done, had seen how she had defended the group when talking with Patrick, almost as if she was the key to the group’s existence just as he was to Fall Out Boy.
Pete smiled, if this was really Jaelle Grey, he’d know the best was to treat her; it wasn’t like he had never been attracted to her, he just had no reason to show off how dazzled he was by her charm, given that she had made it clear that she thought of him as the world biggest asshole. Maybe he could change that fact, his personal part twitched at the thought, he had to say something to break the silence; “Busted,” Pete’s horrid humor was kicking in again. He punched himself internally.
The girl gave him an uneasy smile before fighting to break his grasp; Pete was neither surprised nor unprepared; he grabbed her wrist and tugged his foot behind her knee then gave a soft kick, enough to make her fall on her back. At least the ground was made of carpet.
The girl struggled against his grasp in vain, he only smiled when she fought harder; it was his guilty pleasure.
“Not just yet, before you go, I’d like to suggest you get your facts straight as Mr. Cappuccino and Mr. Guitar Boy said you guys are good at,” he laughed slightly at the first name of the rebels, it made him aware that the rebel had a humorous side to them. “I own Larlock now, and I do pay my tax.” The girl’s eyes widened, but she refused to speak, knowing that he would recognize her voice. “And you owe me a favor.”
Something hard we pressing against her stomach, with realization of what it was, her breathing turned rigid. Pete bent down to kiss her, for a while, she kissed back, and then caught herself, realizing how dangerous this act was. She had to get out of there, that was one thing she knew. Yet, lifting her leg and placing it right below his famous ass was so hard, she could have died out of the weight. Her hands went to his shoulders, and with a quick shove, along with pushing her leg, she twisted on top of him, pinning him to the ground instead.
Pete was taken aback at first, but then he remained entertained, noticing the exact position she was now in. She gasped, feeling exactly that, then she let go and ran as fast as she could.
The bassist stood up straight, a smile still playing on his lips; she could run, but she could never hide. In his hand was her lighter, the lighter Jaelle Grey was known to use. Damn right, this girl was the daughter of his boss. He didn’t even doubt if she was the real Riot or not, with the way she managed to push him off her, the amount of self-control it took to not let him dive inside her right then. She was attracted to him, twenty four years of experience taught him how to decipher that.
Damn straight that he was going to do something about her or go to his own hell.

“Do we burn it?” Ryan asked, cautious and aware that the girl he loved was now panting and seemingly confused, as he put a hand around her waist to support her weight.
She shook her head, “Pete Wentz owns the building.”
Ryan made a noise of horror, “But you see him at the office, will he know?”
“Probably.”
He paused, then touched her cheek, “We could do it, J, we do it right now and you don’t have to see him ever again.” It was pure luck Jaelle was too tired to throw his hand off and yell at him, God knew how offended he would have been. Instead, she just shook her head again, “We don’t kill, Ryan.”
Her strangled voice told him that something was off, and he’d very much not like to imagine what.
Sign up to rate and review this story