Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

Forgotten memories part 2

by redonyx101

Sanzo and Gojyo are now both aware of their previous life and the promise they made.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Genjyo Sanzo,Sha Gojyo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-21 - Updated: 2009-08-21 - 2842 words

?Blocked
Characters are not mine: They belong to Kasuya Minakura

FORGOTTEN MEMORIES PART 2 – THE PROMISE

It took Sanzo more than an hour before he decided to go back to their camp. He was pissed, confused and angry. He remembered the promise but he doesn’t want to go through that kind of pain again. It was so unbearable. He will just keep on pretending that this chapter in his previous life never happened, that he never made a dying pact, he will not allow this incident to go any further. The Kappa will eventually forget, because this is a new world now, a new life, there were lots of women around that Gojyo are more than willing to have, the world they are in now were far more different from world they had before and both of them are now living a new life so its no use to keep up with a fucking promise some long long time ago.
He walked slowly, taking his time hoping against hope that Gojyo is already sleeping. He doesn’t want to deal with the Kappa yet again this evening. But as he got near the camp he can feel his heartbeat getting faster and faster. His hands and feet were cold and he feels his body shaking.

“Fuck, this is so annoying”.

His hopes prove to be futile.

Gojyo cast a lingering look at Sanzo when he arrived, but Sanzo went straight to the makeshift shelter without even glancing on the Kappa’s direction. Its hard to ignore the scorching red eyes prying on him, but he stood firm, all he has to do is ignore the moron and everything will go back as to where it was before. They have a mission to fulfill and that is preventing the world from destruction, it’s the most important and not some unfulfilled ancient promises. And besides it’s not him who made that promise, it was Konzen and he will not allow this body to be use by some ghost who no longer exists in the living world.

But unlike Sanzo, Gojyo was bent on fulfilling the promise, he wanted to continue what they had before and he has no intention of letting up, he will use everything he got and will do everything to get back what was his. Those sensual set of violet eyes, the smoldering hypnotic stares, those luscious lips, he missed it so much and wanted it bad. But at the same time he was haunted by the memory, he felt guilty leaving Konzen and made him suffer the way he did. Probably that was the reason why he built those barriers around him, the pain and the sorrow of being left alone by somebody who means so much. The unbearable pain was probably the reason why Sanzo decided to erased Kenren’s existence. Gojyo was about to light another cigarette but decided it’s time to hit the sack and hope that the following day will clear whatever was eating up his precious priest.

The next morning everybody was getting ready on a road trip dying to get to the next town to get some good meal, a nice room and a decent bath. The morning summer wind was soothing and everybody was a bit sleepy from the lack of sleep the previous night. Gojyo would glance at the side view mirror from time to time only to be disappointed by Sanzo’s seemingly oblivious of his existence. Either he was sleeping or pretended to be sleeping. There were times Sanzo would open his eyes just to ask Hakkai how far they were now and how long before they get to the next town then closed his eyes again.

Gojyo slumped on his seat, he sigh deeply and decided he wants a cigarette but the wind blowing strongly across his face wont allow him to lit one. He tried to settle comfortably at the back seat and close his eyes, but darn it. All he can see were those moments when he and Konzen were into hot and heavy lovemaking, those steamy nights when Konzen would pant and moan under him while he trust deep into that glorious sizzling body, the moans filling his ears when they both explode in…….. "I can’t take this anymore, got to do something, this bastard has been ignoring me since that incident in the forest. I dunno why he doesn’t want to accept it, but this is something we need to discuss, this is killing me already".

Gojyo was pissed and decided to bend his frustration on the monkey snoring peacefully beside him.

He took one of the bags and throws it on the monkey’s face. “Oi Saru, you’re too noisy and you’re snoring like a siren, stop it you're sending signals to the demons waiting to attack us”.

Goku was pulled out from a deep sleep and retaliated by throwing back the luggage to the Kappa’s face.

“Oaacch, baka saru, not my face, I cannot forgive that. This is the face that will launch a thousand babe and no saru should mess it up”.

“It’s already a mess before the bag hit it stupid cockroach”.

“Shut up monkey do not compare my face to yours, I’m a living, breathing pinnacle of perfection, not some tree climbing, vine swinging hairy creature”.

“Oh I didn’t know that a cockroach was a perfect creation, was it because of the antenna”?

Gojyo was about to retaliate when………

BANG

If the two of you will not stop, I can assure you both that I can finish this journey all by myself.

Gojyo settled on his seat and mumbled “Its more like it at least I got your attention you bastard”.

It did not slip Sanzo’s ears but he chooses to ignore the remark.

“Minasan, town at last, I think we can get some nice room here, this town looks prosperous”. Hakkai announced gladly as they enter the main road towards the town proper.

“I see a nice hotel over there we should head that way”. Sanzo answers in a low voice.

“Can we eat first before we check in I’m very hungry”. Goku says on excited voice while holding his stomach.

“You’re always hungry, I wonder how many more monkeys were eating inside that stomach of yours”. Gojyo replied, while ogling at some girls passing by.

It did not pass Sanzo’s attention “so much for undying promises, the moment he saw a female, he is back to his dick”.

But why was he angry? This was expected, he knows for a fact that the Kappa will never miss the girls the town has to offer and Sanzo was so much aware of it. But why the hell was he so upset?

Gojyo noticed the knitting of eyebrows and the scowl on the monks face, he smiled to himself “lets see now if you can ignore what I’m going to do, you stupid monk”.

They went straight to hotel’s dining room and ordered some food, the lady taking their orders were a bit lost as she glance at the winking Kappa from time to time. When she was about to leave after taking their orders the kappa stand from where he was sitting and giving his most seductive smile, pulled the girl towards him, so close their nose almost touching.

“May I know your name pretty. What time is your off, I can wait for you I’m occupying a room upstairs”. Gojyo gave a quick sideway glance at the monk, and knowing how possessive Konzen was he will not let this one pass.

Before Gojyo could deliver his next line, TWACK, TWACK , TWACK TWACK, TWACK, TWACK…………

“ITTEE” Gojyo cried as the blows of the harrisen came raining on his head, not only he was hit so many times but the blows are much more harder than the usual.

“Why do you have to do that you stupid monk”. Gojyo tried to cover his head with his hands but Sanzo keeps on whacking him with his fan. The girl Gojyo was flirting with run away in embarrassment.

“Keep your hands to yourself you stupid kappa you will land us all into trouble.” came the reply from the very angry monk.

“Stop it I’m already black and blue and I need a bucket of ice for the lumps on my head because you were hitting so hard”.

“Serves you right, what will you do if she’s a spy send by Ni Jen Jie? I suppose you will just ignore that and follow the dictate of your dick”. Sanzo was fuming; Gojyo can tell how angry he was. He was so red that Gojyo was afraid that he might have a heart attack right that very moment.

“How can an innocent girl like her land us into trouble, and besides she’s not a spy, I can tell”.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOT, I don’t want to hear anymore of this”. He screamed.

Sanzo was about to hit Gojyo again when he notice the wide eyed Goku and the open mouthed Hakkai staring at him in shock, embarrassed of his rowdy manner Sanzo sit down and lit a cigarette bowing his head avoiding his comrades stares.

Gojyo sit down on the chair beside Hakkai facing Sanzo. “Trying to ignore me hah” I knew you will react this way, Konzen always did, because he will never share Kenren with anybody.

It was a quiet dinner, no bickering and no stealing of food from either Gojyo and Goku’s plate. They were still shocked at Sanzo’s behavior. How could he lose his control like that? They were used to Sanzo losing his temper but what he did a while ago was out of bounds. Usually just one hit of harisen was enough but this time its different poor Gojyo surely was sore taking all those blows.

After dinner, Sanzo immediately went to his room. Shrugging off his robes, he lighted a cigarette and sit by the window still. “What the fuck was that idiot trying to prove? Getting random women and shamelessly flirting in front of me, that asshole deserves to be shot, I would love to empty the bullets in my chamber and watch it sink in that perfect body of his”. He smirk while trying to envision the Kappa writhing in pain but was startled, at the realization that he was very angry. Just thinking about Gojyo, sleeping and fooling around with some woman, and then coming back to the inn emitting the smell of sex. He assured himself that he was not jealous, he was fine all by himself. The past means nothing, what's more important is the future, he was very sure of that. But why was he so angry at the thought of Gojyo being with other women? Sanzo sigh for the nth time, and blow the smoke out of his lungs and watch as it disappears into the darkness. “Damn it, this is driving me nuts how long do I have to endure this”?

He was about to light another cigarette when he heard a knock at the door, he ignored it and when door opens he saw the Kappa walking towards him.

“That was some show you put out there”. The Kappa crooned in his ridiculously sensual voice.

“Get the hell out”. Sanzo shot back, he doesn’t want to have anything to do with the Kappa now, he was suppose to forget the past but how can he if this idiot keep on showing up? He tried to ignore him the whole time, and just when he thought he was doing a good job of erasing the bastard out of his vision the son of a bitch made an impromptu act by holding that girl right in front of his face, with a confidence of the hottest man alive, promising unbelievable pleasures to those who seek. Sanzo lost his cool and composure. He wanted the Kappa to know that he cannot just fool around like that. His instinct was to hit the Kappa over and over, making Sanzo look like a housewife who caught her husband cheating with other woman. “I hate you, you rotten no good son of a bitch”.

“I wont leave” Gojyo continued walking towards him, he wanted to reach for his gun and shoot the kappa but he was frozen in place. Gojyo took this opportunity and wrapped his hands around him, putting his chin on Sanzo’s shoulder while running his fingers on his hips.

“You hurt me you bastard, you’ve been ignoring me, I just wanted to know if you’re still interested on me”. Gojyo whispers and continued with his delightful exploration.

Sanzo shuddered, he knows he missed him, he knows he want him. But at the same time he was scared. He made himself believed that attachment is pain, being bound is pain. And so he concluded that, without attachment he will never experience the pain of losing someone.

“I miss you so much” Gojyo whispers while laving his ears with his tongue, right hands going inside his tight shirt while the other reach the front of his pants.

Sanzo gasps at the sensation of Gojyo’s touch, he was trying to control his body but he was losing the battle.

Gojyo put a hand on his right cheek and turn him around so they were now facing each other. “I want you more than anything, I love you so damn very much, I want you to be mine again” Gojyo was breathing ruggedly now, Sanzo can feel the scorching heat emanating from the Kappa’s body. He wanted to run, but was frozen in place and when Gojyo claim his lips all he did was return the kiss, he can feel the heat crawling in his body, it feels burning. He entangled his tongue to his, producing a slurping sound when Gojyo suck it. The feel of Gojyos hand exploring his sides going to the front of his jeans, touching his crotch “oooooh” a moan escape Sanzo’s mouth.

“I cannot wait anymore; I want you so bad I’m going crazy”. Gojyo started stroking Sanzo’s cock under the fabric of his jeans, while laving his neck with his tongue and then sucking it hard leaving a black reddish mark. Slowly Gojyo started moving them both to the bed and both fell upon reaching the side of the bed.

Gojyo’s shaking hands hurriedly removed the black top Sanzo was wearing and then immediately fumbled for his own jacket and shirt. This time Gojyo did not go for Sanzo’s mouth but instead drop his lips to those pink nipples. Another moan escape from Sanzo’s lips, each lave of Gojyo’s tongue is driving him insane. Gojyo goes down lower to his navel and a hand reach for his zipper, but Sanzo stop him when he was about to unzip his jeans. “Don’t Gojyo, I'm not yet ready for this”.

“What the fuck! Why do you have to deny yourself. I know you wanted it, what’s stopping you”? Gojyo says in a disappointed tone.

“It’s just that, I’m…. I’m not ready”. He will not tell Gojyo that he was scared, he will not reveal his weakness to anybody not even to the man he loved the most.

“I will not hear it, you have to give me a better excuse than that”.

Before Sanzo could even answer, Gojyo snapped open his pants, yanking it off and throwing it on the floor. Sanzo is now completely naked and very uncomfortable because the adoring red eyes feasting at his body.

Gojyo was lost, how can somebody be this beautiful? He was the personification of physical perfection so scorching hot its fucking unbelievable.

Gojyo did not waste time he immediately lave the head of Sanzo’s cock with his tongue then sucks it gently and slowly while stroking the full length with his fingers. His other hand gently playing with his balls.

Sanzo was delirious, he was moaning so laud he doesn’t care if he was being heard on the other room. He was about to come and Gojyo understood, so he engulf the whole length of Sanzo’s cock and started sucking harder going up and down, stopping at the head and engulf his full length again.

“I coming, oooooooh Gojyo!!!” Sanzo body convulsed as he reach his climax.

When Gojyo came up Sanzo grab his head and kiss him deeply. At this point, Gojyo’s erection was becoming so painful that he has to unzip his pants and started pumping himself. Sanzo swath his hands away and replace it with his hands. “I can do this Kappa”.

“I’m fine with this for now;Gojyo thought, I can wait if you’re not yet ready, as long as you remember and acknowledge the promise its enough for me”.
Sign up to rate and review this story