Categories > Anime/Manga > Get Backers

Sweetness

by trollopfop

Ginji has strawberry-flavored whipped cream. Ban is ticklish. Yes, this is very short, very fluffy, and unapologetically PWP.

Category: Get Backers - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Ban,Ginji - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-04-10 - Updated: 2007-11-10 - 276 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Stop it. That tickles... HEY. I said STOP IT."

Ginji looked away from the nipple he was decorating with thin swirls of strawberry-flavored whipped cream. "Ban-chan..."

"Don't you 'Ban-chan' me. I said stop."

Ginji leaned down and licked the sweet whipped cream away, tasting strawberry and sugar against the faint salt taste of Ban's skin.

Ban's sharp intake of breath was all the encouragement Ginji needed to go further. Chuckling softly, he circled the sensitive bud of Ban's nipple with his tongue, then took it into his mouth, sucking and biting gently.

Ban arched beneath him. "Fuck, Ginji..."

Ginji pulled away, ignoring the small disappointed noise that seemed to tear itself from Ban's unwilling throat. He took the nipple between his fingers, stroking, pinching, twisting, while he moved up to taste Ban's lips. Taste of strawberries and sugar met coffee and cigarettes, the sweet and the bitter melding, each becoming more than it had been.

Ban was moaning into his mouth, and Ginji gave Ban's nipple a final squeeze and let his hand wander lower. Ban was hard and eager, and Ginji's fingers only increased his torment, stroking him lightly, teasing. Ban's hips lifted off the bed as he tried to follow the retreating fingers, and it was then that Ginji broke the kiss and pushed him more forcefully down onto the bed.

"Ban-chan..." Ginji was pouting, and Ban couldn't help but think that no one should be allowed to look that damn sexy when they were pouting like a little kid. "You made me mess up what I was drawing. Now I'm going to have to do it all over..."

This time, Ban didn't complain.
Sign up to rate and review this story