Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

68: Boxing Day

by GinnyMyLove

Harry wins some, Harry loses some. Everyone gets a surprise!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Padma,Pansy,Parvati - Warnings: [!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-08-23 - Updated: 2009-08-23 - 5312 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Chapter 68: Boxing Day

Dinner was fast approaching on Boxing Day and most of his friends had been invited with the exception of Hermione and the Weasleys whom he would see at New Years. Susan was staying at the Ministers house in seclusion but would meet him in a few days on the train. Currently Harry and Pansy were cuddling nervously on the couch once again watching some movie or another that Harry wasn't bothering to pay attention to.

Part of his problem was worrying about the girl sitting to his left who looked and felt very comfortable pressed against his side. He wasn't sure what exactly was happening with Pansy but Susan seemed to approve and it just seemed...right somehow. Unfortunately on his right side sat Daphne who was throwing his whole game off. He had finally discovered one of the closet girls besides Ginny and now that she knew he knew she seemed intent on getting him back into a compromising position.

Besides the Blaise isn't interested in me like that so it's okay issue, and the Fine! I'll snuggle with you! issue, there were three people coming tonight that Harry really didn't how he would handle seeing; Padma, Parvati, and Param Patil. The latter being their older brother who was coming to negotiate a possible marriage contract in his father's place. He was fairly certain after the past month with Padma that they would at least be able to remain friends though they might be trapped in a loveless marriage; the real problem was Parvati.

Harry had hardly spoken two words to her since Lavender had broken up with him and began spreading rumors and lies. Even before that he had barely spoken to her, now he was expected to marry her as part of some ancient magical Hindu tradition of marrying off both twins to a suitable husband for the right price. His only consolation was that hopefully she would be thankful that he had acquired the contract rather than someone she didn't know or some family like the Malfoys who would like the entertainment value of having a couple of slave girls around.

He was broken from his thoughts as Daphne snaked her hand onto his knee and he barely controlled the urge to jump at the contact. The girl was sexy as hell and had a personality to match, but she belonged to Blaise. On his other side Pansy shot a venomous glare at the other girl before smiling and placing her hand on Harry's other knee. He didn't know exactly what was going on here but it was making him extremely uncomfortable. Blaise and Astoria sat on the other couch either completely oblivious or completely ignoring the situation.

One hand slid higher followed by a challenging look from Daphne, Harry was trying to pretend he didn't see their faces or feel their hands but the other hand slid higher up to his thigh, slightly higher than the first. The girls seemed to abandon subtlety all together as hands went to his hair and began playing before he felt Pansy grab a handful and pull his head forcefully toward her where she placed her lips against his in their first kiss. It wasn't sweet like Gin, Mione or Susie, it wasn't needy or passion filled like Gabrielle, Luna or Cho. It was greedy and demanding but he still found himself enjoying their first snog until the other hand grabbed his head and ripped his face to Daphne who pressed her lips against his and every curve and taste of her from the closet came flooding back to him. He was helplessly carried off by sensations being sent through his body by both girls before his mind started to catch up and he couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.

He felt the wards flare and sprang from his seat quickly thankful for an excuse to get away from these succubi who seemed to be fighting about something and using him as the battlefield.

"Uh, wards...Portkey activated, the Patil's are here!" He ran from the room before they could respond and made it down two flights of stairs before he caught himself. What the hell am I doing? I'm running away from two sexy witches with something to prove, toward an older brother who might want to tear me limb from limb for thinking I'm good enough to marry his twin sisters! He thought to himself and debated running back up the stairs and locking himself in his room.

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it his Gryffindor courage kicked in and forced him onward down the stairs and toward his fate. He attempted to smooth down his hair, as always it was a futile attempt but he hoped he at least didn't have that just been snogged by fighting snakes look.

He paused one more time to catch his breath before entering the sitting room where he found the twins and one huge and imposing looking older brother. "Uh...welcome back ladies...and you must be Param?"

He extended his hand and the older man simply looked down at his hand before looking back up at the still scrawny young man with a smirk. "You are the great fighter for the light, Lord Harry Potter-Black?"

Harry resisted the urge to gulp and nodded; he was saved when Padma smacked her brother's arm before crossing the room and kissing him on the cheek before wrapping her arm through his left. More surprising was when Parvati repeated the action ending up on his right. "Stop it Param; you are not here to intimidate a boyfriend, you are here to negotiate with a suitor; and you are being rude." Padma stated a bit coldly.

Param nodded before extending his hand which Harry took only to be rewarded with a half-crushed hand from the man's iron grip. "Pleased to meet you Lord Black, I trust our dealings will be fruitful for both families."

Harry simply nodded before gesturing behind to one of the chairs which he knew were very uncomfortable and sitting both he and the girls in the uncomfortable looking but well padded chairs. Dobby popped in with tea service. "Tea?" Harry asked to hide his nervousness.

At the man's nod Harry leaned forward slightly to play mother but Parvati beat him to it quick enough that it didn't appear so. She poured for all of them before adding milk to one cup and handing it her brother. Padma finished making a cup for Harry, surprising him at making it just the way he liked and handed it to him daintily without meeting his eyes. He had no clue what was going on but took the cup and saucer with a nod at the girl. Param seemed satisfied for a moment before taking a sip of his own cup.

"I will make this short then my lord. The bride price we ask is five thousand galleons. Originally we had hoped for seven but I was recently made aware that one of my sisters has ruined herself and it would be an affront to you to ask so much for one who is not untouched."

"Ruined..." He began before his eyes lit in understanding; he placed no monetary value on such things but thought it best to mimic the culture of the man. "Yes, that is quite unfortunate." He sipped his tea once more and hoped that the man would continue so he wouldn't make a complete fool of himself.

Param sat up and looked imposing again before he spoke, "We of course would not even offer her after such. However tradition demands that they shall both marry the same wizard. I'm sure you understand."

Harry nodded at this, happy that Padma had explained, "Yes, magical twins are a rare commodity and even with this sleight I still find myself honored to have made such a match." He sipped his tea once more hoping that less was more.

The other man nodded and pulled parchment and quill from somewhere that Harry assumed was magically concealed before placing both items on the table beside the tea set. "All that is left is to sign the contract and enter the betrothal period."

Harry's heart was trying to beat its way out of his chest, this would make it official. He would be betrothed to two women after this, he knew it was probably a breach of protocol but had to know. He turned to Padma who simply smiled at him before turning to Parvati. She had her eyes downcast and looked for all the world like a beaten puppy after her being ruined was talked about so casually. He placed a finger under her chin and raised her face up to look him in the eye which she only did after a moment.

He continued to look her in the eye until he caught the tiniest of nods and he sighed before turning back to the table and signing his name to the bottom. Param turned the parchment around and signed his own name as proxy for his father. As soon as the quill left the parchment it rolled itself up and disappeared with a pop. Two more scrolls appeared on the table with ministry seals.

"It is done and filed with the Ministry in both countries. I expect you will transfer the Galleons to our vaults before returning to school?" Harry nodded. "Padma knows our vault number and will be able to assist you." The man stood and pocketed a copy of the document and Harry did likewise, both of his betrothed rising with him though Parvati had gone back to looking meek. The man extended his hand once more and Harry shook it, trying to return a bit of the strength he had felt before and only mostly failing.

"Welcome to our family Lord Potter-Black, I'm certain my sisters will make you a very happy man. Perhaps after the betrothal period has ended and the wedding has taken place our families can speak of business together?"

Harry nodded not knowing what else to say or do in the situation. Param then pulled out his wand and tapped it to a length of rope he took from his trouser pocket and disappeared in the flash from the Portkey. Harry stared at the spot for a moment before turning to find Parvati looking at him with something halfway between loathing and gratitude.

"Uh...I...um..."

"Yes my betrothed?" She asked him sounding nothing like the meek and subservient girl he had seen only moments ago.

"Parv stop it! Would you rather have been married off to Sachin?"

The girl shook her head but stared daggers at her betrothed and her sister, Harry decided to give the girl some space. "Winky?"

The elf popped in and curtsied prettily, "Master Harry is calling Winky?"

He nodded, "Can you please show Parvati to the Ladies Suite? Also can you get her things here?"

"Winky is already meeting the Patil elfses halfway here and bringing mistress and mistress' possessions. Winky shows you to your room Mistress Parvati."

With a final cold look the Gryffindor girl followed the little elf down the hallway and up the stairs he turned to Padma in utter confusion. "What did I do now?"

Padma gave him a sad smile. "We both respect our heritage and our father too much to refuse whatever match he made for us, this really is our best option." She only slightly nervously put her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Of course the fringe benefits aren't bad either."

He finally relaxed a bit with her in his arms. "So then..." He motioned toward the stairs.

She sighed. "Parv is my more rebellious half, she knows this is probably better than any other choice that could have been made for her, but she still has issues with you. Don't worry too much about her Harry, she will come around."

"What was with the meek servant girl act?"

Padma sighed, "Tradition Harry, you are our husband now for most purposes, it is only proper that we should show you that amount of respect when you have company and especially an event such as the signing of our betrothal contract. Parv didn't enjoy that much either."

He grinned maliciously at her, "But you did?" He was rewarded with a blush.

"I don't know, it's been drilled into us all our lives and it's kind of exciting to put yourself under someone else's control..."

"Does she know that neither of you have to do that for me? I don't want slaves and I don't want a Harem. Even if fate seems bound and determined to make up for the first fifteen years of my life."

Padma nodded, "She knows on some level but again, she is the more rash half."

"Why do you keep calling her your other half?"

"Later Harry, for now why don't you show me where this Ladies Suite is."

He nodded and led her up the stairs to her room where she recognized what had been Hermione and Ginny's room when they had been here for Harry's birthday. Harry stopped at the door though. "I'm going to give your sister her space, which includes not going into your room unless I'm invited. Go on and talk to her. I'm not going anywhere."

She leaned in and kissed him once again before walking into the bedroom and closing the door behind her. He turned around and found two sets of eyes looking at him like he was a side of beef. That analogy sent him off on a tangent wondering if they were thinking of splitting him down the middle.

He felt the wards once more and was happy to flee back downstairs to greet the next of his guests to dinner that evening.

$$$$

They had a wonderful roast dinner prepared by Winky and gifts were exchanged with all the members of the Old Guard that could make it to the celebration. Each of them received a copy of 'Occlumency for the Occluded' as a gift along with a note about learning the art and why. Harry might have been happy to have them stay later but the Portkey invitations were timed to send everyone home at ten. Katie and Luna both gave him kisses on the cheek before they stepped back and disappeared along with the rest of his guests.

He sat down heavily on the couch and let out a sigh; wishing his main squeezes could be here but knowing they needed to spend time with their families as well. Also wishing he could understand or even begin to deal with the Slytherin girls who seemed to be fighting some sort of battle over him; or how to approach Parvati...his betrothed.

He blanched as it sunk in.

He was actually betrothed to both girls now; he had signed the paper and everything; and he wished Hermione were here to help him figure out what kind of mess he was getting himself into. He really wanted nothing more than to settle down and be somewhat normal for a change, but it seemed he would always be the center of attention no matter what he did. If not for being the Boy-Who-Lived and hopefully the Man-Who-Won eventually, now he would forever be known as That-Guy-That-Married-Every-Girl-At-Hogwarts! Maybe Sirius has a well warded private island we can move to...if not I can afford to buy one...

Lost in his thoughts he didn't notice when Pansy sat down next to him on the couch and turned on a movie; not until she picked his arm up and placed it around her shoulders before snuggling into him. He couldn't help but smile a bit at the girl he would have described as the Penultimate Bitch only beaten out by Bellatrix. In the last few weeks she had slowly gone from Wolf to Puppy near him.

"So..." She said trying to draw him into conversation.

"So are we going to continue pretending there isn't anything going on here?" He said motioning between them.

She sat up and drew away from him, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course not, because there is no way that the Fallen Slytherin Bitch Queen could feel something for the Gryffindor Golden Boy."

"Exactly, I'm glad you understand..." She made as if to get up but changed her mind and settled back into the couch.

He sighed, "So what sort of arrangement did you and Daph come to then?"

She had been slowly leaning back toward him as if she couldn't keep herself out of his arms but sat up quickly at his question, "What makes you think we were discussing you?"

He rolled his eyes, "After this summer and the beginning of Term I think I can spot a plan to land Harry Potter from a mile away."

She gave up and leant up against him, allowing his arm to fall back into its natural place. "Well...she and Blaise don't have any sort of sexual relationship and apparently she has a thing for you..." She said the last with a growl, "Not that I have any say in your actions of course. It isn't like were dating or anything."

"Of course not, we're just movie watching buddies who happen to snuggle." He said sarcastically.

"Exactly, so what do I care if she gets you for a day and I get you for the next day in a rotating schedule. I mean it isn't as if you have laid claim to me or anything." She sniffed disdainfully though he wasn't sure if it were the idea of him claiming her, or the fact that he hadn't.

"Well, you probably realize that I met with Padma and Parvati's brother earlier." She simply nodded without taking her eyes off the screen. "Well then the fact that they are staying in the Ladies Suite should also tell you that they are now betrothed to me."

"What!?" She exclaimed jumping away from him. "Now hold on just a second, you proposed to me first! I could have accepted Granger and Weasley, and even Bones as mistresses but now you are going to have two more wives? Twins at that? Aren't you just mister stud? I believe I told you I wasn't interested in joining your Harem!"

"I told you I don't want a bloody Harem! What I want is to be left alone to live my life with the women I love! Padma and Parvati may be betrothed to me on paper but I mainly did that to save them from marrying some rich older wizard who they would be forced to serve like slaves!"

"You're an idiot milord; did you even read that contract before you signed it?" She asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Of course I...wait what?" He asked in sudden confusion...he hadn't actually read the whole thing.

She sniffed again, "One of the things Narcissa drilled into me was marriage customs and which magical society preferred which type of betrothal. It helps to know how that stuff works when dealing with foreign dignitaries and such. The Hindu Magical Tradition is for the betrothal to work as a trial marriage for five years or until an heir is produced."

"What?" He asked in confusion, he knew of the type of betrothal but didn't think those were still in use. Quickly he pulled out his copy of the parchment and began reading.

"Don't bother Harry, honestly. You are required by that contract to have sex with each of them at least once per month until an heir is produced and the wedding ceremony can be planned to finalize the contract. If the family wishes to inspect the goods so to speak they can nullify the contract and keep your money. For all intents and purposes They.Are.Your.Wives, and you are required to do your husbandly duties just as they are required to perform their wifely duties."

He could barely get passed the phrase inspect the goods as that brought images to his mind of their brother with them that made him a bit sick to his stomach despite the fact that he knew the sisters had been intimate. Something about it seemed different, maybe because they were twins..."Parvati already lost her virginity..." He began but was cut off.

"There are still medical charms that can be used to see when the last activity was and with whom. You're stuck; get over it, meanwhile we're through!" She got up off the couch and stormed back down the stairs and he assumed toward her room which was confirmed when he both felt and heard her door slam beneath him.

How can we be through if we never started?

$$$$

Harry went to bed alone again that night; he didn't want to intrude on whatever Parvati was going through at the moment, or to pull Padma away from her sister. His thoughts were soon interrupted by the panel between the suits opening and two girls walking into his room. He sat up against the headboard and looked at them in confusion.

"Uh, hey?" He tried.

In the dim light and without house colors it was exceedingly difficult to tell which was which, he made a mental note to try not using names to piss them off. It worked with Gred and Forge when they were in a bad mood. "Harry we need to talk about a few things."

He nodded but said nothing so the other girl continued. "I'm sorry that Parvati has been distant and upset with the situation, but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful for what you are trying to do for us." His confusion rose a bit as she spoke both in the third and first person.

"So you aren't mad at me for basically buying you? I'm still kind of mad at myself."

Two heads shook in the dark, "We know why you did it, in fact Padma basically asked you to do it. I know she is at least glad of the arrangement." He caught the flash of twin smiles and still didn't know which was which though he was leaning toward Parvati being on the left.

He gave up, "I'm very very sorry but the way you are talking is confusing me and I have trouble telling you apart in your uniforms let alone in the dark. Please don't hurt me for asking?" He finished nervously.

His nerves seemed to be unfounded as he heard both of them giggling at him. "It's not funny I'll have you know! Confusing more like it; it took me years to tell the difference between Fred and George and even then I can't tell when they are being serious!"

"It's okay Harry, that's part of what we are here to talk about." Came the voice of Patil one.

"We need to explain a few things to you and to apologize for Parvati's actions as well as for tricking you." Said Patil two.

"Huh?"

Twin smiles flashed again, "What do you know about twin bonds Harry?"

He shook his head and searched through his memory, "Uh, well there really isn't a lot known about it except that most magical twins share a connection."

She nodded but the other one spoke, "Most magical twins have a connection between their souls much like the strictest of marriage bonds; usually in fraternal twins. However in identical twins there is the possibility of a hiccup during development."

"Hiccup?" He was trying hard to follow the logic but the girls kept switching off just like Fred and George and it was even more confusing in the dark and with his hormones running high.

"Exactly, sometimes only one soul ends up being shared between both bodies." The room went silent as they let him take that in.

After a few minutes of silent thinking he tried to put thoughts to word. "So you two share a soul? How is that even possible?"

"We are basically one girl with two bodies...and a bit of schizophrenia."

He chuckled before catching himself. "Sorry, so you mean you're like one mind in two bodies...that happens to have multiple personalities?"

They climbed further up the bed so they were sitting by his knees. "Pretty much, so we can act as separate people when needed. That is actually the fault of our family who treated our bodies as separate people growing up. Parv was mum's favorite and I was my father's. Mum was a gossip and loved her fashion, Dad is quite the scholar; we made sure to switch when we could so it isn't like we lost out on anything."

He was still confused but slowly cottoning on. "So if you are one mind...I take it sometimes you are in both bodies? That has to get confusing."

They nodded though the girl on his left answered. "There are mornings where Padma wakes up in Gryffindor tower...or when Parvati wakes up with you..." Both girls blushed and he smiled.

"Is that why you ran away before? I thought I was just flirting a little too heavily."

"Right in one Harry, I woke up beside you and I was the most comfortable I had ever been, but I wasn't sure what you and Padma might have gotten up to the night before and I needed to talk to her before I accidentally spoiled the wrong body."

The other girl chimed in, "I didn't quite tell you the whole story before Harry. When we first started having those kinds of feelings we tried playing with our current bodies and it was fun but confusing...then we figured we could play with each other. After all it is just an advanced form of masturbation." He groaned as images flipped through his head unbidden and his mostly erect member went to full mast under the sheets.

"Eventually we wanted to know what it was like to be with a boy...so Parvati volunteered to be the spoiled twin and we shared her body while she had sex for the first time. It was nice but disappointing, we really should have waited."

"But we knew we would end up marrying the same person eventually so we kept the other body intact so we could still give our husband that gift..."

They climbed farther up toward him and removed their robes revealing that they were only wearing knickers beneath. He strained against the sheet and stifled a groan as he took in their milky brown B-cups. He did groan when the girl on his right leaned in to kiss him just as Padma had in the past. They separated and his face was drawn to the other side where he received a kiss from who had to be Parvati. It was different, more needy yet tentative at the same time. He smiled as they pulled apart and scooted himself back down on the bed.

"If you are one mind in two bodies then how could Parvati have been so angry with me while I was dating Padma?"

One of them answered, "Have you never been torn about something Harry? Felt like I don't know...like you were happy about something even though it made you sad, or angry with someone even though you love them?" He nodded, "Well with our split personality that can actually become two different reactions. I told you Parv was my more rebellious half, if you want to think of us as one mind then she was the part that was angry at being forced into a marriage contract. She was also the part that was angry at what Lavender was saying about you even though you explained it to us through me."

"This is going to be really confusing isn't it?" He asked trying to catch up to their line of reasoning.

"Well...it doesn't happen on every issue, but when it really matters you will always be able to tell what I'm really thinking."

"As much fun as this might be, I know Parvati still has some issues with what is happening or she wouldn't have been upset with me earlier. Padma and I haven't reached that level yet and I don't want to force anything even if we are in one of the old betrothals."

They smiled and slid underneath the sheets with him to cuddle into both shoulders. "Thank you Harry, Padma made a good choice." The one he assumed was Parvati told him before kissing his cheek.

"I did didn't I? Harry you know we have to in the next thirty days or so right?"

He nodded, "But I know none of us are ready for a child at this point, and I'm under a charm for the next three years anyway. We don't have to rush anything and if your family decides to look into it I will explain that you couldn't produce the heir yet anyway."

He got kisses on both cheeks for his thoughtfulness and Parvati smiled at him before running a hand down his chest and wrapping it around his painfully hard member. "The rest can wait, but you're never going to get to sleep with this and I am the more experienced one of the two of us."

She ducked beneath the covers and he kissed her twin while he enjoyed her ministrations. Maybe this betrothal thing won't be so bad after all...



A/N:

To clear things up, I did not say 70 was the final number of chapters, I said I have already written to 70 chapters and it looked like I might end with 80. However I find myself refreshed with crazy!harry back in the picture, and reviewers have shown excitement at that side of his personality re-emerging. I can easily foresee extra chapters of fun with happy-go-lucky Harry at Hogwarts.

However I will not drag the story out just to please the reviewers if it feels like it needs to come to an end. I will though be certain to fully explore and finish several plotlines rather than rushing anything just because I have become bored with the story or because I set an arbitrary chapter number for my finish.

I enjoy writing this story, and as long as I continue to do so I will keep writing unless the story needs to end. Reviews help a lot with keeping me going but I am not begging nor will I capitulate due to them.

On a side note... Just as with the reaction to Gabby (everyone's favorite character) where it surprised me just how much people loved her when I thought I had made her a rather shallow character. Your reaction to Harry/Pansy has me somewhat confounded; I suppose I wrote the relationship and sexual tension the way that JKR wishes she wrote Ron/Hermione. I find them fun to write but I promise not to drag it out much longer if I can help it. It is amazing how some of the most inconsequential things to the author sometimes turn out to be gems to the readers.

This is why reviews are important!

Also if you missed it the last few chapters: I am trying to clean up and self-beta the early chapters. So my story will pop up every few days as updated; however if you would like to know for certain when a new chapter is up please join my gruop http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gml_fanfic
Sign up to rate and review this story