Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Cellblock Tango

by SafeBehindMusic

Patrick gets arrested. Look inside to see the part of the story the press didnt get but would have loved to get their hands on, and maybe their eyes.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-27 - 2437 words - Complete

?Blocked
This is a one shot I came up with at two in the morning after my brother came in the room to tell me that Patrick was arrested. I hope this does not interfere with any shows. I am supposed to see them on 10/4 in NYC. Lets hope. Anyways enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving through L.A the last thing I expected was to get arrested. I did not notice the police checkpoint at the next light. I figured that everything would be fine.

Once I reached the light the shit hit the fan.

“Sir license and registration please.” An husky male officer asked.

“Yeah sure.” I said reaching into the glove box for the registration and then getting out my wallet for my license.

I handed both to him. After a glance at the license the officer shinned his light into the car inspecting it. Before walking to his car. After a few minutes the officer got out. I had expected him to give me my paperwork back and let me go. No such luck there
“Sir can you step out the car please?”

“Are you kidding?” What the hell was going on.

“Yes sir. Now step out the vehicle and put your hands on the hood of the car.” He said more forcefully.

I could not believe this was happening. I was exhausted and just wanted to get home. My day officially sucked. After dealing with paperwork all fucking day long I have to deal with some rookie cop who probable hates my band and thinks arresting me will make things better. This will probable just make the band more famous. Good job asshole.

“Am I under arrest?”

“Yes sir you are. Patrick stump you are under arrest. There is a warrant out for your arrest.”

“I’m being punk’d aren’t I?” I said lookinf for the camera crew.

“I have no idea what you are talking to.” He said walking me to his squad car and putting me in the back seat. “I have a 1020 headed inbound. I need a vehicle pick up at the corner of Lafayette and Brisley. Blue Honda Civic. Year 2007. Vin number 78R98D4516EW.”

This was not joke for the rest of the car ride I was silent and so was he. Within 20 minutes I was taken out of the car and lead into the station.

“Here is my last one for the night Mike. It’s late so just snap him, print him and toss him in the cell with feisty over there. This late I doubt that he will post bail until the morning. He can have his phone call but trust me, no one is coming to get him at this hour.” He said sitting me down in one of the brown benches.

Officer Mike did as he was told and within 30 minutes I was printed, had my rights officially read to me and had my mug shot taken. The assholes even made me take off my hat. The picture probably came out looking like shit.

I called my attorney.

“Vivian. Look you have to get me out of here, There is no way I am going to spend the night in this place.” I whispered into the phone.

“look Patrick I am trying to get there as fast as possible. Just sit tight. Its going to take me about an two hour two and half max. You will be out of there as soon as I get there.” She said

“Fine. Just hurry.” I said hanging up the phone an letting officer ‘Mike’ walk me into the cell and then watched him close and lock it before he locked the door leading into this room.

When I turned around I realized that I was not alone. There was someone else in the cell with me. It was kinda dark but I could tell that the person was a female of a very skinny boy in a skirt. The hood covering their head hid them well.

“Stop staring at my ass.”

Yup definitely a girl.

“I was not staring at you ass.” I said. I could not help but look at it now however.

“You’re looking now aren’t you?”

“No.”

“Okay whatever.” She said sitting up pulling her hood back. In the small light I could tell that her hair was either red or brown. She had delicate, almost pixie like features. The thing that I noticed right away was her eyes. They were a shockingly bright green.

“Staring again.”

“I’m sorry. I’m Patrick.”

“Natalie. So what are you in for.”

“Driving without a valid state license. You?”

“Some pervert grabbed my ass in a club so I hit him. Cops just happened to be standing by. Guy told them that I was his girlfriend and that I was abusing him. They got me for aggressive behavior in a public place.”

“Sorry.”

“Ahh. Part of the deal when I was born with a vagina instead of a penis.”

“I guess?” I asked more that said.

“So how long till your friends bail you out.”

“Bout two hours. You.”

“They are going to be way to wasted to realize I am in here. I will see a judge in the morning and be let go with a fine and a warning. No big deal. My roommate is a bit much so I might appreciate not having to spend the night playing hangover nurse.”

“That sucks.” I said yawning.

“You look tired. Why don’t you lay down and get some rest. The guard will come and get you when your friends are here.” She said getting off the one bed and sitting on the floor in the corner. It didn’t feel right making her sit there. It was not cold outside but the central air inside made it feel like Christmas in the middle of summer

“I am tired but I don’t feel right leaving you on the floor.”

“There is only one bed. Besides I wont be on the floor long. You said that someone was coming for you.”

“I know but still. I can sleep on the floor.”

“Look. Don’t argue just lay down.” She said getting up, grabbing my hand and pushing me down on the bed. Her hands didn’t leave my shoulders though. Instead she did the last thing I expected her to do. She kissed me.

What was even more shocking was that I kissed back. Before I knew it she was straddling my hips and I was pulling her closer to me. I placed my hands at her waist and she placed hers on my shoulder. After a few seconds her hands moved up to my head where she ran her fingers through my hair. I was embarrassed a bit. I hated my hair and the fact that I was going prematurely bald but it didn’t seem like she minded. The need to breath took over and I pulled away panting, a little more than embarrassed by my behavior.

“I’m sorry.” I said looking down.

“Don’t be. I started it.”

“It just that I..”

“Don’t usually act like this?”

“No I don’t.”

“But you like it. I can tell.” She said grinding down into me causing me to gasp and grasp onto her hips a bit tighter. She smirked before she leaned in to kiss me again. I had no Idea what the hell was going through my mind but I knew what wasn’t. All reasonable thought had exited my mind and I found myself leaning further back on the small cot. She leaned forward attacking my neck with open mouth kisses nipping and biting every once and a while, never stoping the movement of her hips. I was so distracted I didn’t notice her undo my belt and pants lowering them to my knees until I felt a small hand close around me.

For the second time that night I gasped but this time I grabbed her hand. She needed to stop. We couldn’t do this. I didn’t know her and I would not do this here, now. I couldn’t. Could I?

Her hand moved despite mine being onto of it. The most delicious friction was being built between the feel of her hand and the fabric of her skirt moving against my exposed skin.

“Do you want to Patrick?” She said moving her hand again squeezing when she got to my tip.

“We cant.” I panted.

“Why not?” She asked repeating the action causing me to bring my hips up to hers.

“I don’t… We shouldn’t.. I”

She moved her body so that one of my thighs was between her legs. She started moving on top of me never ceasing her actions on my aching cock. I could feel how wet she was through her underwear and the thought made me moan.

“But you want to. I want to. We are both adults. So what do you say, Big Boy, cause you are nice and big.”

I thought that she was talking about my weight and blushed.

“I know I’m heavy. I just…”

“Sweetheart. I was talking about this.” She said grabbing me again stroking a bit harder.

“Ohh.” Came out more like a moan than realization. I decided to hell with everything else. I hadn’t had any since that shit with my girlfriend. Why the hell not. I was clean, she was….

“Clean?” I asked hoping that she understood.

“perfectly. You?” She said moving back over me sans underwear. When the hell did she get those off.

I could not answer her. I could only nod.

“Good.” She said lowering herself onto me arching her back as she did so and causing me to throw my head back.

She lifter herself off of me and lowered herself again moaning. We stayed in this position until I noticed she was moving a bit slower. Maybe she was getting tired?

I decided that she had done enough. Sitting up I swung my legs off he bed so that she was sitting in my lap and I had more leverage to move within her. Grasping her hips I thrust into her.

“Shit. Right there.” She hissed.

I kept my hips and hers angled so that I hit that spot over and over.

Thrusting in and out of her was amazing. The way her body was responding to mine was unlike anything I had experienced before. I was losing myself in the warmth of her body.

Before long my thrusting became erratic and uneven. Her hips were moving wildly. I knew I was almost there, and by the way her walls were gripping me she was almost there too.

“Shit I’m almost there.” I whispered into her neck. She nodded and started grinding her hips down harder into me. I groaned thrusting up harder than before and making a little more noise than I thought. She brought her lips down to mine and I claimed them with a fervor I had never kissed anyone before. I felt her walls clamp down on me and her body began to shake a bit. Her moan was swallowed by the kiss and that was my undoing. Her mouth swallowed my moan just as mine had hers.

She pulled her lips away from mine and rested her head on my shoulder, letting her body relax and her breathing to return to normal. I rubbed small circles into the base of her back causing a small sigh to escape her mouth. She pulled herself off of me and moved her legs so that her feet where resting on the floor and she was standing. I had to admit I missed her warmth.

She went to the sink and grabbed paper towels dampening them and then brought them back to where I was sitting on the cot. She wiped of my now limp member and thighs before doing the same to herself and tossing it in the trash. She placed me back in my boxers before placing her underwear back on. I stood so that I could slip my jeans back up and redo my belt.

I didn’t know what to say or do at that moment. This had never happened before. I mean I had never been arrested, I had never had a one night stand in a jail cell.

“You look like you’ve just been sentenced to death.” She said sitting next to me.

“This has never happened to me before. I’ve never done something like this before.”

“No big deal Patrick. Its not like anyone’s gonna know. And even still we wont use names.” She said lightly kissing my lips.

Just then the door opened and Vivian walked in.

“Lets go. Get this cell open." SHe barked at the guard before turning to me "I posted bail, lets get you home.” She said hugging me once the cell was open. I hugged back and grabbed my belongings from the guard.

“Thanks for the chat.” Nicole called to me as the cell was closed again.

“Yeah. Thanks. You gonna be alright in here?” I was genuinly worried.

“No place safer right.” She said lying down on the bed pulling her hood back up. “What’s the worse that can happen?”

I could see her smirking from the door.

“Guess your right. See ya around."

“No you wont.” She answered.

I knew she might be right and I could not help but be sad. This girl was everything my life was not. She was excitement, she was unpredictable, she was something fresh and new. She was unattainable, but that was something I was used to.

“Night Nicole.” I called from the door.

“Night Big Boy.” She called just as the door closed. I smirked placing my hat on my head and walking out of the station with more pep in my step than I had in a while.

“What was that about?” Vivian asked a confused look on her face.

“Nothing. Just a joke she was telling me while I was in there.” I lied.

“Sorry I was a bit late.”

I was glad that she had been late, she could have taken all night and it would not have mattered.

“Don’t worry about it Vivian. No harm done. No harm done at all.”

~~~~~~~
SO there you have it. Patrick's little cellblock tango. Maybe I will continue this. I really like natalie's character and patrick is just awsome sexiness.

Let me know what you think. Rate and Review my lovies.
Sign up to rate and review this story